Emmerdale the Next Generation Ch. 23

Story Info
Leyla and Andrea have Lesbian Sex.
2k words
4.54
3.7k
0

Part 23 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All men are bastards." Said Andrea Tate, reaching for another bottle of Prosecco.

She was in the office at Take A Vow, the wedding planning business she ran with her drinking companion of the day, Leyla Harding, in the village of Emmerdale.

Leyla, slurred her reply, "couldn't agree more, bastards the lot of em."

Both women had experienced rejection by men recently. Leyla's infatuation with the local doctor, Liam Kavanagh had not progressed beyond a kiss, and Andrea's marriage to Jamie Tate was over after revelations of a past one night stand with Graham Foster came to light.

On top of that, two very lucrative and profitable weddings had been cancelled, when the groom called them off.

"Men, bastards." Repeated Leyla as she poured another glass of the sparkling wine.

Andrea said, "how about we stick to women in future?"

"Suits me, anyone in mind?"

Andrea laughed and said, "you'll do, until someone I fancy comes along."

To which Leyla replied, "cheeky mare, you wouldn't be able to handle me."

Andrea put down her glass and looked the stunning girl opposite her in the eye. "I've had my moments, and she would confirm my abilities."

Intrigued, Leyla asked, "who? Anyone I know?"

Taking a long drink of the wine, Andrea calmly said, "Dear mama in law, Mrs Kim Tate."

An astonished Leyla said, "you have to be kidding me, you and Kim Tate? No way, no sorry don't believe you."

Again Andrea looked her in the eyes. "I know it's hard to believe, but it happened and it was fantastic, she made me come more than any man, and with more intensity. As much as I hate her, she is one sexy lady."

Leyla said, "Wow, I would never have thought it, when did this happen?"

"Jamie was away, on a course, and I missed him so much. We had a great sex life, we fucked most nights and I loved to suck him, and him go down on me." Then continued, "a bit like now, too much wine, a log fire, and before I knew it Kim was sucking on my tits and had her hand down my pants,"

Leyla asked, "so how long did it go on?"

"About a month, then she got bored and we moved on. She never mentioned it again, it was as if we had never been friends, never mind had amazing sex."

Andrea filled Leyla's empty glass and with a quizzical look asked, "what about you, any sapphic adventures in your past?

Leyla, took a sip of the drink and began, "well seeing as you ask. My first venture was partly, no entirely due to Take a Vow."

Andrea was looking directly into Leyla's eyes and could sense a fantastic story was about to unfold.

Continuing, Leyla said, "Megan had picked up this fantastic wedding deal. A millionaires daughter, no expense spared, and more or less name your own fee." After another sip, she continued, "It turned out the happy couple were gay, and they wanted our advise and input on their wedding gowns."

Leyla hesitated, then continued,"Well, it seemed they were a bit of an adventurous and open couple and wanted a bit more than advise."

"God, they wanted you and Megan?" Exclaimed Andrea.

"Yes, the whole package, wedding, reception and a wild lesbian foursome in a hotel in Leeds."

Andrea said, "that's so out there, it's crazy."

"I know, but it's true, my first lesbian experience was with two strangers and my boss, weird eh?"

Leyla continued, "it was worth it though, we got the job and made a huge sum of money on that wedding."

"You said your first lesbian experience, you've had more? Asked Andrea.

The alcohol was making her carefree and she answered, "Just the one, me and Belle got it together in Hotten library one afternoon," said Leyla almost casually.

Andrea let out a deep breath, "you and Belle? Wow, but having said that, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, she's gorgeous."

A short period of silence was followed by Andrea saying, "So, do you want to fool around a little, while I'm in the mood?"

Leyla didn't reply. She simply stood, locked the door, drew the curtains and slipped off her jacket.

She sauntered casually towards the pretty blonde and lowered her head to hers.

The first kiss was long and very pleasurable to both girls. Their lips and tongues met, parted briefly then rejoined in the soft sweet moments of a new experience.

Leyla began to kiss around Andrea's ears and neck, before slowly unbuttoning her blouse. She eased the sheer fabric of the garment off Andrea's shoulders and gave a low whistle of approval as she gazed down. "Fuck me, your gorgeous."

Andrea was wearing a white lacy bra, which beautifully complemented her pale skin.

Leyla began to kiss the upper chest of the younger woman, her lips caressing the area of breast above the bra. She then lowered the bra strap and cup, exposing the small but perfectly formed breast, tipped with a beautiful pink and erect nipple.

Andrea gasped as Leyla gently kissed the firm flesh of her breast, then again as the dark haired beauty took the erect nipple between her lips.

"You taste so delicious," said Leyla, "I can't wait to sample more of you."

Leyla reached behind and unclipped the bra, which Andrea hurriedly shrugged off. Leyla took the newly freed breasts in her hands and gently squeezed them, tweaking the nipples, bringing a squeal of delight from the other woman.

As Leyla feasted on her breasts, Andrea was running her fingers through the luxurious jet black hair, wondering if the hair between her legs would be as wonderful.

Leyla stood and pulled Andrea to her feet. They kissed, long and with entwined tongues, before Leyla popped open the button at the top of Andrea's trousers, and slid her hand down inside, feeling her wetness through the flimsy panties.

She slowly pulled down the zipper and eased Andreas legs out of the trousers . Andrea stood before her, naked apart from the tiny panties and whispered to Leyla, "fuck me."

With a sweep of her arm, Leyla cleared the desk of its assorted clutter, the phone crashed to the floor followed by papers and files.

Leyla, still fully clothed, picked Andrea up laid her on the desk and eased the panties off.

"I want to see you naked," said Andrea, purring in anticipation.

Leyla smiled and began to unbutton her sweater. She then dropped her skirt to the floor.

She was wearing matching red bra and panties, which were soon discarded.

"Well?" Leyla said, "what do you think?"

The sight before Andrea astounded her. Leyla was a strikingly beautiful woman fully clothed. Naked she was a goddess.

Medium sized breasts with just a hint of sag. Dark nipples, almost brown, set in beautiful aureoles, her belly was flat and the triangle of hair at the junction of her thighs was mesmerising to Andrea, she could only visualise in her mind, the wonders that lay beneath.

Andrea said, "I think you should come here and join me."

Leyla didn't need a second to climb onto the desk and fall into Andrea's welcoming arms. Their mouths meshed into a fusion of kisses, tongues entwined and intimate parts of their bodies becoming increasingly moist.

Moving slowly down Andrea's body, Leyla arrived at the junction of her thighs. Stroking the lips, glistening with the pre caressing juice, she felt Andrea's body jolt ever so slightly and as she applied her lips to the pussy lips of the other woman, she heard her cry a single word, "yes."

As Leyla's tongue began to lick up and down the length of Andrea's pussy lips, a crescendo of power began to surge through her. Since she and Jamie had spilt up, she had relied on her fingers and a rather basic vibrator to get off, but now as she looked down, Leyla's tongue was working it's magic and her orgasm was hurtling down the tracks.

It arrived, her hips bucked and swayed with the intensity of it. Leyla continued to feverishly lick at the now extremely wet pussy, her lips coated in the sweet juices, swallowing down as much as was possible and the rest coating her face.

"Oh my god, that was fantastic, the best ever." Panted a breathless Andrea as she came down from the climax. "Forget Kim Tate, that was simply mind blowing, wow."

Leyla, very slowly finished licking around the pussy lips, the fine pubic hair, sodden with an intermingled combination of their juices was clinging to her lips as she kissed the curls.

Again slowly and very sensually, she covered Andrea's body with tiny licks and kisses as she traversed back to the other woman's mouth.

After a long, passionate and very sexy kiss, sharing juices, Leyla finally eased herself off Andrea and lay, fingers entwined, bedside her on the desk.

"I have always noticed your arse." Said Andrea in a husky voice.

Leyla, leaning over a kissing her asked, "and?"

"It looks so sexy, especially in those leather pants you wear, I just want to stroke it,"

A smiling Leyla slid off the desk, turned and leaned over it, offering her luscious backside to Andrea.

"Be my guest," said Leyla in a deep sexy voice.

Andrea got to her knees behind Leyla and gazed at the twin orbs of her arse, with the lips of her pussy peeking through the black pubic hair.

Sliding her hands over the smooth skin, Andrea let out a sigh of satisfaction and began to plant small kisses across the tight buttocks.

Leyla had always loved her arse being caressed, but this was something else, Andreas lips and tongue were doing wonderful things to her, and she hadn't even been near her pussy yet.

When that moment arrived, Leyla's body shuddered with anticipation. Andrea carefully spread Leyla's legs a little, then teased the lips, now moist and pliable, apart. Then slid her tongue across the lips, probing inside as she did so.

Despite a limited lesbian experience, Andrea was proving to be more than an adequate lover, her tongue and fingers exploring the increasingly wet pussy and bringing moments of sheer delight to an ever more excited Leyla.

Leyla's orgasm wasn't long in coming and when it did, it roared through her body like a hurricane of pleasure, long waves, one after the other sent her head spinning and forcing her body to take as much as Andrea's mouth and tongue into her as was possible. When Andrea inserted a finger into Leyla's butt hole, it triggered another climax, just as strong, if not stronger than the first.

The two girls slid onto the carpeted floor and lay in each other's arms for a short while, until Andrea asked Leyla to her knees again, Leyla complied, then Andrea positioned her head between Leyla's legs and asked, "please let me eat you again."

Leyla was only too happy to oblige and lowered her still soaking pussy onto Andrea's mouth.

"Mmmm, you taste wonderful," said Andrea, breaking from sucking on the fleshy lips of Leyla's pussy.

Leyla didn't reply, she was to engrossed in the pleasure that the younger woman was supplying to her.

Andrea continued, her tongue exploring as deep as it could reach, then withdrawing and sucking on the soaking black crinkly hair surrounding the object of her desire.

Leyla came again, the juices flowing like honey into Andrea's eager mouth, she drank them down and was in another place.

"Your turn," said Leyla, then she simply dropped forward and buried her head between Andrea's legs in a classic 69 position.

Andrea opened her eyes and saw Leyla's backside close, the pussy lips, wet and distended, just aching to be sucked, the butt hole, begging for a finger insertion and those oh so strokeable cheeks. Then Leyla's tongue caught her clitoris, she exploded again and was in sexual heaven.

The pair continued to devour each other, occasionally substituting fingers for tongues and after an adjustment of heads, licking around the rim of the anus, something that sent them both into a frenzy.

Eventually they tired an exhausted, fell into each other's arms.

"How do I compare to the famous Kim Tate?" Asked Leyla as the two dressed.

Andrea kissed her and replied, "you are an incredible lover, she is a rank amateur in comparison, I loved every moment and every orgasm, the ones I could count any way."

Then added, "How was Belle? I've never had a threesome."