All Comments on 'Emmy and Her Daddy'

by NelSymington

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 3 years ago

This whole wild ride ended up being both deliciously dark and strangely wholesome. Thank you for posting and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot!

Can't wait for more <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Adding mommy

Jason needs to put his wife on the Pink Milk

RanethekingRanethekingover 3 years ago

Needs a part two! Bimbo Mommy and breeding! He can always get the vasectomy reversed. Or it could have just failed and they not realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why...

Why are people so up on getting the daughter pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!!!

One of the top iterations on bimbofication I have read! Would love another story with new characters in this world where Pink Industries, pink pills, and milk exists. Like others in the comments section would simply be over joyed at a sequel where they get the mother to take a form of pink. Great work all around!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Perfect! Cannot wait for future chapters and to see more stories from this world!

NelSymingtonNelSymingtonover 3 years agoAuthor
More Bimbo Stories!

I've got more stories set in this universe! Plenty of them here on Literotica and even more at Smashwords. Just look at my profile. Thanks for the comments. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful piece. Leaves me desperate for more.

AzeraAzeraover 3 years ago

this deserves a sequel

altadamaltadamabout 3 years ago

One of my favorites on here! I absolutely love the self bimboization and her philosophical contemplation of becoming dumb. A+. A++ because it was done with brevity in a meaningful way.

Lenny20Lenny20about 3 years ago
Great!

Wow, just wow! I found you just a few days ago and this is the best one of you I've read so far.

It really deserves a sequel with Jason and Emmy working together to make Donna into a Bimbo herself. That would be so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a really good story. Incest really isn't my thing but bimboification is! I really enjoyed how emily decided to take the pink pills herself. I would love to read a sequel or even a prequel. Maybe see these same events from emmy's perspective. How did she come around to deciding to take the pink pills? How did her bimboification feel from inside her skin? Will they bimboify the wife/mom? How will they do it if the pink pills cannot be used on someone without their knowledge and consent? Keep up the great work! Write more!!!

LactationLoverLactationLoverabout 2 years ago

Hi, on page one so far, and enjoying it, one thing though, "me and your mom" should be "your mom and I" Some helpful friendly advice on my limited grammar myself, I am not perfect but thought it would help you in case you want it. I'll comment later as I finish the story, can't wait to see where it goes.

LactationLoverLactationLoverabout 2 years ago

Ok, finished the story, and wow! So hot! I love how her father resisted her and then gave into his desire for her sluttyness and took matters into his own hands. Love to read a sequel to this!

NelSymingtonNelSymingtonabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words, LactationLover! I'd like to point out that I'm intentionally not picky about grammar when it comes to dialogue. I find it more natural when characters speak like people which often includes incorrect grammar. Either way I appreciate the thoughts and constructive criticism. <3

fazezaffazezaf7 months ago

This was wonderful! Would love to see a sequel detailing how Jason and Emmy bimbofy Donna!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNelSymington@NelSymington
Hi! I've been roleplaying online for over a decade and I've been writing erotica in various forms for various sites (including this one!) for almost as long. I self-publish on Smashwords, but because I got my start here (albeit under different names), I'd like to give back by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES