Bimbo Stories: Afternoon Tea

Story Info
A normally boring weekly event takes a sudden turn.
2.8k words
4.04
35.9k
31
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 11/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The themes and events in this short story are not only unrealistic, but distinctly misogynistic. It's important that these themes are framed from a point of view of catharsis and not endorsement. Whether you have similar thoughts or are a victim of them, these stories are meant as a safe way to explore this prevalent attitude. This method of coping is not for everybody, so indulge accordingly. Enjoy.

***

"I'm just saying, don't you think we're a little young to be having this kind of hangout?"

"I thought you had fun last week!"

"I did, Wendal, but I'm twenty-five, you know? I don't want to be sitting around a table with other couples tasting pretentious teas and talking about movies. At least not every week!"

"And I'm thirty-two, Jen! Sometimes you're going to have to be boring with me. Plus, I thought you were looking forward to seeing Danielle."

"Ohmygod, I LOVE Danielle! But I love Danielle when we're alone and gossiping and complaining about our boyfriends," Jen said with a smile, jabbing Wendal lighting with her elbow. She wasn't joking, she did love complaining about him, but it was all part of a healthy relationship, she thought. People needed to vent. Come to think of it, Jen hadn't talked to Danielle since she had her spa day that Brian had bought for her. Everything she had said about it seemed super sketch, so Jen was excited to hear all the details about what was likely a well-intentioned disaster.

"Well I appreciate you suffering through my old people activities," Wendal said back with a good-natured grin. "You know that I'm not going to stop going to bars and staying up until 6am with you until I drop dead doing it."

Jen didn't answer out loud, she only squeezed her boyfriend's arm, loving the way it pushed into her tiny sensitive tit when she did so.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," he said.

The couple were the last ones to arrive and Jen waved politely to the group consisting of Gabby, Dave, Leah, Will, and Brian.

"Where's Danielle?" Jen asked.

"Dani's just in the kitchen," Brian said. Jen winced a little. She knew that Danielle hated that nickname.

"I'm just going to go say hi quickly!" Jen said and begin to walk in that direction.

"No!" Brian shouted suddenly. Jen froze and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "She's baking something that she insisted be a surprise. She'll be out soon and you can say hi then."

"Okaaaay," Jen said. That didn't really sound like Danielle, but she wasn't the type to be an impolite guest so she took a seat at the table next to Wendal who had already sat down. She crinkled her nose. There was a strong sweet smell that hit her immediately upon taking her seat. She looked down in front of her and noticed a cup of tea with a bright pink colour. She hadn't liked last week's orange tea either, but she found herself wishing for it now.

"You came just in time, you guys. It's cooled down just enough to taste."

"What was this called again?" Leah asked. She looked just as skeptical as Jen. She held her teacup up to her nose and took a tiny sniff. "It seems extremely sweet."

"It's one of those rare times that the smell gives a false impression of the flavour," Brian said calmly as he took a sip. "It *is* quite sweet, but it's far more smooth and full than you might expect from the smell."

Jen wasn't the only one who noticed that Brian hadn't answered the question.

"Yeah, but what's it called?" Gabby asked. "Where did you get it from?"

"Look, the name will only make you guys laugh!" Brian said, clearly feeling self-conscious now. "The preconceptions and early judgments are already far too strong. How about we all taste it together and then I'll give all the details."

"I guess that's fair," said Leah. Jen admired Leah for always speaking her mind and never letting people get away with anything. Leah also looked the way that Jen always wanted to look. They had similar slim athletic frames, but Leah had curly blonde hair and angelic rounded features that couldn't be further than Jen's sharp nose and small eyes. Jen loved that people always assumed that Leah was a pushover bimbo because of her babydoll look. Men were never prepared for the intelligent fury that Leah always hit them with.

Gabby reminded Jen a lot more of herself. Although Gabby's dark hair was short and slickly styled unlike Jen's long straight locks, and although Gabby had curves that Jen could only dream of, Jen knew that when it came to personality, they were both ultimately pushovers. It was easy for both of them to lose steam on an idea or thought if anybody showed any resistance to it. It was just the way that so many women had learned to behave growing up and it was difficult to unlearn. Gabby clearly had strong opinions but she rarely had the guts to speak them. Jen felt like Gabby's boyfriend Dave didn't really help matters either. Jen never spoke about it with Wendal because he had known Dave since they were kids, but Jen thought that Dave was a bit of a pig. She caught him checking out her ass all the time and he always cut women off but listened with interest to what men had to say. She didn't feel it was her place to say anything, but she had been growing more and more irritated by him.

Will on the other hand, Leah's boyfriend, was a charming delight. He wasn't as good looking as Jen might have expected from a stunner like Leah, but he could keep up with her intellectually and he was supportive, funny, charming, and he always dressed well. Whenever Jen and Danielle complained to each other about Wendal and Brian, they always talked about how they wished their partners were more like Will.

"Yeah, if I'm not saying anything about drinking a little pink girly tea, I'm not sure why you ladies are complaining," Dave said.

"Well I think you just did say something," Leah snapped back. Jen smiled. She could always count on Leah.

"Guys? We're all adults here. Let's just drink it and talk about the tea," Wendal said. Jen smiled at her boyfriend. She gave him too hard of a time sometimes. He really liked to make sure that everybody felt comfortable. She lifted her teacup to her face and took a sip.

Brian was absolutely right about the tea, Jen admitted to herself. The sensation was nothing like she had ever experienced before. It was less like tea and more like jelly. It was full and smooth in her mouth and it made her head feel like it was in the clouds. She smiled like a goof and when she tilted her cup to have another drink she realized she had finished it already.

"WOW that was good!" Gabby blurted out.

"I have to admit, it sure beat the smell," Leah grinned.

"Yeah, it's like, I didn't even know I finished it!" Jen piped in. She still felt light-headed from her portion. She felt high and she craved more. She looked around the table for a teapot, but there wasn't one.

"So how are your heads feeling, ladies?" Brian asked with a smarmy grin.

"What do you mean?" Leah asked skeptically.

"Oh not you," Brian said rudely. "It was to be expected that you would take a bit longer than these two, but that makes it even more fun. You'll get a preview!"

While Leah experienced a sinking sensation as she realized what had just happened, Jen was - as predicted - too far gone. She looked over at Gabby who seemed to have the same mood of dazed excitement.

"Like, that was maybe, like, the best tea I have, like, EVER had!" Gabby exclaimed and Jen nodded in deep agreement. She looked over at Leah and saw her scowling face and looked away immediately. Why had she looked up to Leah? She was always in a bad mood, Jen thought.

"Holy shit, just like you promised!" Dave said with a bright happy laugh. "Look, they're both like a couple of idiots already!"

Jen thought about how handsome Dave was and how nice and deep his voice sounded while Brian only grinned and turned his head toward the kitchen.

"Dani! Could you come out and give your Master a blowjob?"

Jen snapped her head over to the direction of the kitchen and she gasped in delight when she saw how Danielle looked now. Her facial features were distinct enough to signal that it was still Danielle, but her eyes were much larger and her lips significantly plumper and poutier. She was wearing a little black mini skirt and a tiny black bikini top. It was clear that she had certainly *not* been baking. Jen clapped and giggled. What a fun surprise! Brian was such a smart handsome man. She had been totally fooled when he told her that Dani had been baking, but really she was just a horny Bimbo waiting to be revealed!

Jen looked in envy at Dani's new massive titties as they jiggled and bounced in her tiny bikini top. Dani was wearing super high black platform shoes and it made it hard for her to walk, but that just added to the image of the stupid Bimbo that Dani had turned into and Jen thought that that was really hot.

"Oh you can't be serious. Will? Did you actually know about this?" Leah asked, but she was feeling too woozy to stand up and leave. Will grinned.

"I'm the one who told Brian about the whole thing," he said darkly. "Once Dani returned from her treatment as proof of how effective bimbofication is, he was on board to turn the rest of you at once. I've been building a private collection for a while. I was foolish to think that I'd keep you separate from it. You'll be much happier this way."

Jen didn't care for whatever boring long words Leah and Will were saying. She just concentrated on how absolutely stunning Dani was and how happy she looked to be receiving an order from her Master. Dani sank to her knees in front of Brian and unzipped his pants.

"Thank you so much, Master," she purred. Jen couldn't help but let out a little moan at the sound of Dani's new soft bubbly submissive voice.

"I can't see!" Gabby complained. It was true. Dani's back was facing the group and so her body was covering up a good view of the blowjob she had started to perform on Brian, although there was plenty of aural evidence.

"MMmmm, mmm, mmffff, *slurp*, mmm, stho tasthty," Dani lisped around Brian's long stiff member.

"Why don't you just give your own Masters their own blowjobs, girls?" Brian suggested as Dani worked to pull off his pants properly so that she could lap at his balls. She never took her pretty face off his dick for a second in the process.

"Ew! A blowjob? Here? In front of everyone?" Gabby protested. Jen admitted that it seemed a little weird.

"Woah, you were right again!" Dave cried out. "Haha, their minds make no sense right now!"

"Just show them who's boss, Dave," Will said calmly. Jen looked over in their direction and noticed that Leah's face looked blank. She was starting straight forward and not saying anything. Jen realized that she hadn't heard from Wendal once yet and she looked up at him. She felt her little pussy grow soaking wet when she saw his face. Her gorgeous perfect boyfriend, just sitting there smiling down at her. Of course she could blow him here. Why not? If Dani was doing it, so could she!

Jen started to get off her chair so she could kneel in front of Wendal, but he put his arm out in front of her chest to stop her.

"No Gigi, you ask first."

Jen paused. Gigi? Was that her name now? Did she get a sexy bimbo name?

"U-um, can I suck your cock?"

"Can I suck your cock..." Wendal said, implying that she should be saying more.

"Um... Can I suck your cock please?" She added. Wendal laughed.

"I was going to say 'no' anyway. I want your tits to come in first, but now it's definitely 'no'."

Gigi folded her arms in front of her chest and pouted. She looked down. It was true, although in her mind she *felt* the way that Dani looked, it didn't look like her body had changed at all. She looked back at Leah who was still staring forward. Her eyes were even more unfocused and then Gigi gasped when she saw her friend's shirt beginning to balloon out.

"Oh! Oh! Leah's getting titties!" Gigi yelped, pointing at the curly-haired blonde.

"N-no. I don't... I don't want..." Leah said softly and without conviction as her chest expanded in front of everybody's eyes. Well, everybody's eyes but Dani's who was still quite pre-occupied with Brian's tasty cock.

"Me too!" Gabby cried out. Gigi looked over in deep envy as the dark-haired beauty looked down and pulled out her top. "They're growing!"

Now why didn't Gigi think of that? She pulled out the neckline and looked down her top properly so she could get a better look. She huffed when she saw the same tiny bug bite titties that she always saw when she looked at her naked chest.

"Oh yeah! Now we're talking! Time for you to suck my dick, slut!" Dave roared. Leah started to stand up.

"No, not you, stupid. You're my Bimbo," Will said calmly. Leah nodded and sat back down. Her tits were almost as large as Dani's now.

"Do I get a Bimbo name, Master?" Gabby asked as she pulled off her top to expose her melons that were growing larger than their already hefty size. Gigi gawked as she watched her beautiful friend's bare bust grow in front of her eyes.

"I always thought Gabby was a pretty slutty name anyway," Dave said with a grin as he stood up and started to undo his pants. "Maybe I'll spell it with an 'i' or something, I dunno."

"Will I get nice thick long blonde hair like Dani?" Gabbi asked as she sunk to her knees and picked up her boyfriend's cock with both her small delicate hands.

"Not from just the tea," Brian answered. His normally calm voice was laboured. It was clear that Dani was doing excellent work and that he was just about ready to blow. "But if you're very good to your new Master, maybe he'll buy more products for you."

"Oh yay!" Gabbi said.

"I'd actually prefer if you called me 'Daddy'," Dave said and then pushed Gabbi's face unceremoniously onto his stiff dick. "And enough talking. Get to work."

Gabbi didn't protest at all as she gratefully slurped and bobbed her pretty face on Dave's rigid member.

"When are MY titties gunna grow, Master?" Gigi asked Wendal who in turn gave a pointed look to Brian.

"Yeah, Brian, when *are* her titties going to grow?"

"S-shut up! Just shut up! Oh god! God yes! That's it, Dani! Swallow it all! Oh SHIT!" He grunted as he unloaded inside Dani's hungry mouth. She obeyed her Master's orders and swallowed every last drop.

"Don't worry," Will said calmly. "I'd guess she's just a late bloomer. That means she'll probably end up with the biggest pair here."

Leah was standing up at this point and dancing for Will, as if responding to a silent command. She slowly pulled off her top and exposed her enormous breasts that had popped out of her tiny bra that stopped fitting five or six sizes ago.

"Maybe your cum will help?" Gigi pleaded desperately. She needed dick so so badly. After seeing how lucky Dani was so swallow cum and seeing how happy Gabbi looked on her knees for Dave and now that Leah was naked and straddling Will, she couldn't be the last one to join in!

"Yeah, maybe. But you can't look at me," Wendal grunted. Gigi's heart went soaring.

"Yes, yes of course! I'll bend over and you can fuck my little pussy like the dumb little bimbo whore I am!" Gigi moaned happily, pulling down her bottoms and exposing her sex to her Master.

"I'm sorry I ever questioned the price," Wendal said as he dropped his pants and lined up his cock with Gigi's dripping wet hole. "Worth every penny."

Gigi's eyes rolled back. Finally her Master was giving her his cock.