Emmy and the Blackmailer

Story Info
Neighbor attempts to blackmail me.
3.4k words
4.25
23.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
701 Followers

This is the third in a series. To really know what the story is about read "Emmy and the Top Ten List" first and "Emmy and the Neighbor".

*

Emmy and the Blackmailer

The next morning Em and I sat down to breakfast to hash out our plans to confront our neighbor who thought he was blackmailing me. We talked and ate for over an hour but the only thing we could come up with was to tell him that Emmy wasn't going to divorce me, show him the tape where we caught him admitting to blackmail, and end it.

Neither of us were satisfied so we tabled it again until after Em's dental appointment when we would talk again. I assumed my promise not to end it before we came up with a spectacular plan still stood.

It wasn't two minutes after the door closed behind her that I heard her coming back in. I figured that she either forgot her keys, or she had a brilliant idea.

I popped around the corner and stopped dead in my tracks. Colin had let himself in. There he was, uninvited, standing in my living room, holding one of those larger shopping bags with the string handles.

"Colin! What are you doing here?" If he had really caught me cheating I would have had to accept whatever abuse he had planned. But since Emmy knew everything from the beginning, the blackmail attempt was futile. And since it was futile, in my mind he had no justification to barge in uninvited. I know that's convoluted, but it's exactly why I was so surprised that the neighbor's son would just let himself in.

Colin crossed the room to sit on the recliner, just like before when he demanded I blow him. He motioned for me to pour him another scotch. I cocked my head sideways, as if to say, 'It's nine in the morning.'

Anyway, I picked up the bottle and a tumbler to pour him the drink, but not before surreptitiously turning the camera on again.

Colin looked down on me, metaphorically, "You're a wimpy fag of a man. You cheated on your wife, you let that other woman abuse you, and became a cocksucker for her husband, then me. Guys like you don't deserve women like Mrs. Blake." He paused to pick up his bag from the floor. "Guys who have sex with other guys don't deserve any woman at all." Then he started unloading the contents of the bag.

Out of the bag came, a pair of stripper pumps, black stockings, a black thong, a blue satin corset, and a red wig.

He was so sure he had the upper hand, while Emmy and I actually held all the cards. If only she were here we could spring the trap.

Colin looked me over derisively, "I think I got the sizes figured out close enough. Go put it on!"

Feeling inwardly smug, I casually sat down instead, reclining on the couch before him, fingering the material of the corset. It felt nice. Emmy would look nice in it. Actually just about any woman would look nice in it. I pictured Colin's girlfriend, Terry, the blue would accent her brunette hair and azure eyes perfectly. Colin tapped his foot impatiently.

He wanted another blowjob. But he had no leverage so I could just say, 'No.' But then I would have to explain just why he had no leverage which would end our trap prematurely. And Emmy and I both really wanted to stick it to him with some poetic justice. He cleared his throat to show his irritation.

Ignoring him I followed my train of thought to the end. I suppose I could do it. How disappointed would Emmy be that she didn't get to watch? Would she want me to do it yet again? Now that would just drag this out longer. On the other hand, how disappointed would Emmy be if I ended the sting early? How could I make it up to her if it all fell through? Colin interrupted, "What's the matter with you fag boy? You just gonna dream about my big dick instead of sucking it?"

I was really starting to dislike Colin. And that clinched it. I was going to put on the sexy outfit and give the camera the best blowie I could. When the moment was right Em and I would do something really big.

I didn't say anything, I just got up, collected the outfit, and headed into the bedroom to change. "I heard the bastard chuckling behind me, "If you know what's good for you, you're going to let me do whatever I absolutely fuckin' want to do to you."

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror on my way back out. Man, I looked pretty damn hot as a girl.

He had the furniture rearranged. Scanning the room I guessed that he wanted me bent over the ottoman. Only, that would be out of view of the camera.

I tried to control the situation so I knelt where the camera would really get it all. Colin came over behind me and before I knew it he had tied my hands behind my back. He tried to drag me to the Ottoman by the ropes.

I started to stand up but he just pushed me back down. Twisting away I successfully got to my feet. I could easily get free but at that moment I realized that it didn't matter if I were tied or not, Emmy tied me all the time. I just needed to get back in front of the camera.

Colin growled and laughed at the same time, "Oh, you're gonna make this fun. I love a struggle." He caught me easily - I let him. He tried to drag me over to the Ottoman yet again, but, being stronger, I pulled away. Struggling together, we veered off to the right where we fell flat on the floor.

Colin got on top of me, "I misjudged you, babe. You're a lot of fun. I wish I could have invited you to play this little dress up game to get your mouth fucked a long time ago."

The hair of my long red wig was strewn across my face. Looking through the strands I could see that the camera was pointing right at us.

With his weight holding me down he unbuckled, pulling out his already hard cock. This would work; I stopped fighting.

Colin climbed up my body and stuffed the head of his dick in my mouth. I loved being so helpless. He rocked back and forth sawing it in and out. I could also taste his sweet pre-cum. Yum!

"OK, bitch, I'm gonna change position." His voice sounded vicious now. Not that it scared me. If anything it added novelty. He swiveled around putting us into a 69. I was thrilled! What a great way to get drilled!

He didn't work it in slowly. He didn't worry if he would fit or not. As it turns out, in this position he fit very nicely. He was able to go all the way in with one thrust. The practice Emmy and I did when she fucked my mouth with the strap-on probably helped it fit too.

I tilted my head back to help with the angle. I would have jerked off but my hands were tied. I did the next best thing. I dug my heels into the floor and jammed my throat back and up into his cock.

He didn't last long. Twenty or thirty stabs into me, then with one last poke he held it all the way in, injecting his cum into my stomach. He groaned loudly while cumming, yelling out, "Oh, you cunt, Terry, this 'ill teach you not to give blowjobs!"

He settled down from his high, eventually pulling out just when I was running out of air. He rolled over, "It's ironic that you're paying me to fuck you. I should be paying you now. That was the best."

I got to my knees, then all the way up and into the bedroom to change back into my male clothes.

When Em came home I told her about my dilemma. She was sympathetic, telling me that as long as I had made my decision trying to please her that she was unequivocally behind me. Then rethinking her statement she changed her mind, "Babe, it doesn't even matter why you made your decision. You're my man and you can make any decision at all for us. You can do no wrong."

I told her all about it. She said it sounded totally hot, just hearing it turned her on, she was bummed that she didn't get to see it for a second time.

I had her sit at the computer, "Wait, I have a surprise for you." I rubbed her shoulders and started playing the tape so she could watch it.

Part way into the video she was pinching her nipples and rubbing her twat. "Come here baby, I need you. Wait, get my vibrator first."

She directed me to kneel under the desk between her thighs. I lapped at her puss, gradually working her up to a full lather. In time, she pulled my head hard against her wet cunt so I could really get all around, in, and on the right spots. I loved being there serving her. And, I could tell exactly which parts of the video she was on by listening to the soundtrack.

She wanted to use her vibe but my face was getting in the way. I could tell from her body language and tenseness that she was conflicted about something. Finally, she put her legs up on the desk, holding my head at arms length while she focused on her clit. It was fantastic to watch her masturbate from such a close vantage point.

In the next moment I discovered the reason for her reticence. With her left hand she gently pushed my head lower. She hasn't been gentle, like this, during sex for awhile. She likes it dominant and knows I do too.

Once I was a few inches lower, and in this position, I was looking at her anus. I'd never seen it before. It was a cute little brown spot. Not from poop, that's just the color of her nipples, labia, and apparently her butthole too.

I figured she wanted me to lick it, but was uncharacteristically unable to command me to so. This was going to be a first for us and I think harder for her than for me.

I put my hands under her thighs to hold them up slightly higher. I could tell that she knew that I had deduced what she wanted because the tenseness left her body and her cheeks parted just enough more to let me in.

I was actually looking forward to licking this forbidden part of her. In a moment when I was lost to extreme passion I had once licked another woman's ass, being turned on enough, I both loved and hated it.

Before getting in there I dropped even lower and sucked in a deep inhalation. It smelled completely clean - wonderful. The aroma reaffirmed my willingness to make oral love to her there. The last taboo between us.

I leaned forward, extending my tongue. It was harder to get it in there deep enough to make contact than one might think. I had to smash my face between her cheeks in order to get my tongue to actually touch her asshole. But when I did it was heaven. I licked it repeatedly listening to the sounds of her vibrator moving ever more frantically.

Stopping for a second I asked, "Can I wank?"

Passionately, "YES! Wank, wank"

I decided that I wanted to try sucking on it while I pulled my dick. Putting my thumbs down there, near the hole, I pried her flesh apart exposing the virgin pucker to my lips. When I was able to get my lips on it I gave it an enthusiastic suck.

Emmy loved the licking and sucking. She moaned, but very quietly, for a change. She had both hands on the vibrator, she was really grinding it on her clit by now.

When she came she scooted her butt forward on the chair. Her heels smacked up and down on the desk a few times then she got completely still, pleading, "Don't move. Don't move."

I held my head and tongue as still as I possibly could for a man who was in that very instant involuntarily bucking his hips and dropping a load on the floor.

When we regained our composure I spoke first, smiling widely but stating the objective truth, "You liked that."

Emmy looked away demurely, speaking softly, almost inaudibly, "Yes."

"Then we'll do it again sometime."

Still shyly she affirmed my desire, "Yesssss."

"You know I'm gonna want you to force me to do it? And command me to lick your cute ass?"

She spoke with renewed vigor and confidence, "You think it's cute?"

"It's adorable, amazing. Best I've ever seen!"

Her eyes lit up, then, "Waiiiiiit." She remembered that I'd only seen the one other. But she was still encouraged.

I was still on the floor and it would be hard to climb out from under the desk, so I just laid my head on her thigh, "I love you. And all your parts too."

She changed the subject, "Speaking of assholes... That Colin is a real piece of work. The most damning part is when he told you that you weren't worthy of me."

Our plans fell into place in just a few minutes. Emmy took care of all the details. You're (my reader) gonna love this. Well, we loved it and thought it was perfect. I hope you do too.

Later, she was on the phone with Terry, Colin's girlfriend, for a while, then let me know that they would be over for dinner the next night. Emmy got busy editing the video while we talked over what we could do with it.

It was important to Emmy that Terry didn't get hurt, but also that she learned what kind of guy Colin was. That's why she was on the phone for so long. She said Terry wasn't surprised, believed the accusations in theory, but was ready to see the proof. Em had explained to Terry that after Colin had house sat for us (he never had) we discovered some disturbing things on the security footage.

When they got to our place for dinner they seemed like very nice people individually. Naturally, since Terry was prepared to learn some bad things about Colin she was a bit distant from him. I'd met Terry a few times before. She'd lost weight and with those mesmerizing blue eyes she had turned into a real stunner.

Dinner was beer and pizza. We expected tensions to get pretty high after the viewing of the video so we didn't plan an elaborate meal.

If Colin hadn't been trying to blackmail me we could have gotten along with them pretty well. Knowing what he was like behind the mask I quickly decided that Terry was too good for him.

All through dinner he played "friendly" little I'm-better-than-you games. Probably because underneath he felt he was superior to me; the pussy whipped cock sucker.

After dinner we played a super quick board game before Emmy suggested we watch a little video. Terry had been clued in, of course, so she readily agreed.

Gathering around the big screen we cast the video from the computer. I took Colin by the arm, pulling him closer so he would listen. I squeezed tight, tight enough that he winced. I wanted to make sure he paid attention. I hissed in his ear, "When the video plays you're not going to make a fuss. Not a peep, or the police will be called."

The movie opened with no picture, just a sound-over of a man's voice saying:

"If you know what's good for you, you're going to let me do whatever I absolutely fuckin' want to do to you." when the fade from black ended it showed the lower half of a guy sitting in our recliner speaking to someone in the other room. I easily recognized Colin's lower half and voice, surely Terry would too.

In the next scene we saw a man wrestling a woman to the floor. Seeing it on video, Colin tried to get up but I held him down in his chair. (Imagine his shock to learn that I was stronger than him.) The scene looked a lot more violent than it had been with "her" body being tossed from off camera to the floor. Instead of a voice over we can actually see Colin's face as he's saying,"Oh, you're gonna make this fun. I love a struggle." In the present, I could see his expressions change as he tried to figure out who the woman was, then remembered it was me. He looked to Terry who sat there pissed and stone-faced.

The third scene was Colin sitting astride the woman's chest rocking his cock into her mouth. The penetration, though obvious, was blurry, but the contemptuous expression on his face couldn't be clearer. Colin continues, "I misjudged you, babe. You're a lot of fun. I wish I could have invited you to play this little dress-up game to get your mouth fucked a long time ago."

Terry was watching intently. Under her breath I heard her say, "That's my lingerie she's wearing."

Emmy did some editing where this scene morphed into the next. Colin is seen plunging aggressively into my mouth in our sixty-nine, not that anyone could tell from the way the video was shot, and with my red wig obscuring my face. When I arched my back to drive his hard cock into my mouth it looked much more like "she" was frantically trying to escape.

I'm sure Terry had seen enough to dump his sorry ass, but to add fuel to the fire, right then, somewhat muffled, he says, "Oh, you cunt, Terry, this 'ill teach you not to give blowjobs!"

Emmy switched from showing normal videography to a ten second gif that repeated ten or fifteen times; Colin in post orgasmic recovery is panting, "I should be paying you now. That was the best." The effect was such that it seemed like he was preparing to pay a prostitute. Terry had a disgusted look on her face and her arms were crossed in front of her body. Colin was totally dejected knowing that he was utterly sunk.

The last clip on the video was a still shot showing Colin sitting in the recliner getting a BJ from a guy. There was a caption that read, "Guys who have sex with other guys don't deserve any woman at all." Colin's own voice also repeated the line ad infinitum.

Emmy ended the vid which is when Terry jumped to her feet. We didn't know if she was going to attack Colin or storm out. According to plan, Em escorted her upstairs to talk and decompress.

We had the clip of him blackmailing me too. It showed my face but not very clearly. But we chose to use it only if we needed to convince Colin. We didn't want to take the chance that Terry would recognize me.

I warned Colin that we had that on tape too, offering to play it if he wanted. He didn't.

Long and short of it, Terry dumped him, he returned the hedge trimmer and the money.

Emmy had a laugh threatening to make him blow me. The look on his face and the utter despair in his body language was priceless. But I didn't want a blowjob from him. She did throw in a week of yard work, paraphrasing his words: just because she could.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good vote. Favorite the story or me to read it or more if you want.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your comments.

Right now I don't have any other stories with Emmy and Scotty. Emmy did say she planned to "impregnate" Scotty when she was wearing the strap-on. Should I follow this storyline? If so, what should I include? If I like your idea and it fits with the characters I'll write it.


MVP6
MVP6
701 Followers