Emory, the Deacon and his Mom

Story Info
Young man learns he is bisexual and not just gay.
1.8k words
4.56
7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emory knew from a young age he was bisexual. He was in a constant state of arousal for both males and females. However, his experiences were nil until he turned 18 and graduated high school.

Instead of a date on graduation night, Emory was alone and masturbating with visions of cocks and pussies dancing in his head.

Emory was a stone-cold virgin.

On his eighteenth birthday, Emory treated himself to a visit to a local ABS in Raleigh, NC. Emory was not aware what was in store for him.

He was in a booth watching straight porn with both cocks and pussy on display. He had unleashed his own cock and was masturbating feverishly. He was so preoccupied he was unaware that a man had entered his booth.

Emory's blood ran cold when he heard a male voice say, "Nice video you're watching. Great cocks and pussy, what's not to like?"

Emory turned and saw a distinguished looking middle age man with a touch of gray around his temples. A man that looked vaguely familiar.

Tongue tied, Emory finally managed to stammer out, "I think so."

"I sense that those big cocks are what is causing you to masturbate so furiously," the man said. As he spoke, the man was removing his cock from his pants. Emory's eyes went directly to the man's cock and he shuddered at the sight of it.

Without saying a word, the man placed his hands on Emory's head and pushed him to his knees. His big hard cut cock hit Emory flush in the face. Emory tried to speak but his mouth was being filled with cock. For the first time Emory was sucking cock. Something he had only dreamed and fantasized about.

He loved the feel of a throbbing cock in his mouth and was trying hard to duplicate what he had seen in gay videos when he heard, "Watch the teeth boy."

Emory got his first taste of precum and found it very sweet and to his liking.

Emory gagged a bit when the big cock hit the entrance to his throat. "Relax those throat muscle and let my cock slip into your throat," the man said.

Emory tried his best, but just felt the cock banging the entrance to his throat, when suddenly, the man's cock slid into his throat.

"Ah, a natural born cocksucker," the man said.

Emory was no longer sucking the man off, the man was fucking his tight snug throat like a pussy. Emory was in a state of bliss, as his throat was being fucked.

Without realizing it, Emory had continued to stroke his cock while being throat fucked. He could feel an orgasm building deep within his core.

Just as he was blowing his load on the floor, the man slightly withdrew his cock and was filling Emory's mouth with a huge load of spunk. Emory loved the taste and texture. The load was so large that cum was oozing out the corners of his mouth with some was coming out his nose, causing a slight burning sensation. Emory swallowed it all. He was now officially a cocksucker.

Before leaving the booth, the man said, "Be here tomorrow at the same time, and I will fuck you." He then left.

Emory's mind was in a whirl as he wondered. Did he just say fuck me?

Later that night, Emory lay in bed slowly stroking wondering why the man had looked familiar. He was sure he would figure it out, but first he needed to cum.

After a very satisfying orgasm, Emory fell into a fitful sleep. He dreamed of sucking the man and hearing him say show up tomorrow and I will fuck you.

When Emory woke up, he was sporting a rock-hard boner. His cock was so hard it hurt. The sounds of I will fuck you were dancing in his head, but first things first. He needed relief and masturbated to an awesome orgasm.

Just as Emory blew his load of spunk, it hit him, the man was Harold Ramsey the Deacon of his family's Church. Emory had sucked off the Deacon and was looking forward to being fucked by him.

Emory bided his time until leaving for the ABS store. He rented a video and went to an empty booth. He got so absorbed by watching a middle-aged man fucking a much younger man, that once again, he did not hear Mr. Ramsey enter his booth.

Harold (Deacon) Ramsey was amused by seeing that Emory was watching a young man having his ass plowed by an older man. What was on the screen was just what the Deacon had in mind for Emory. And it was apparent that Emory had showed up to get fucked. A match made in heaven so to speak.

Emory lurched when he heard the Deacon say, "Take out my cock and suck it hard."

Emory needed no further instruction, he dropped to his knees and fished out the Deacon's semi-hard cock and began sucking it to full mast.

Damn, for an unexperienced lad, this boy is good thought the Deacon. As much as I'm enjoying his cock sucking, I came here to fuck him, and fuck him I will, he thought.

The Deacon pulled his cock from Emory's mouth and said, "Drop your pants and turn around."

Emory complied and felt a cool feeling as the Deacon poured lubricant in the crack of his ass. The Deacon also applied a liberal amount of lubricant to his hard cock.

Shortly, Emory felt the head of the Deacon's cock probing his puckered asshole. The oiled cock began a slow entry as the sphincter muscle began to stretch. Emory felt a searing pain and heard a pop when the sphincter gave way and the head of the Deacon's cock entered his ass. With steady pressure, the Deacon's cock inched forward making contact with Emory's prostate. When that happened, a warm wonderful feeling took over Emory and when the Deacon achieved balls to the wall, Emory never felt so full.

The Deacon began slowly fucking Emory steadily building up speed. The prostate massage sent thrill after thrill coursing through Emory's entire being. Emory was loving the fucking he was receiving.

The Deacon was more than pleased with the tight fit of this virgin ass he was now plowing. Emory's ass which was as good or better than any of the church ladies he had fucked, including Emory's own mother.

Emory was so enjoying being fucked, as the thought ran through his mind, am I gay?

He loved sucking off the Deacon and now he was loving being fucked by him. But the vision of pussies being fucked still lingered.

Emory could hear the Deacon's breathing get faster and faster and knew the Deacon was fast approaching orgasm. He also could feel what would become his first anal orgasm building. He just hoped the Deacon did not cum too soon.

Without his cock ever being touched, Emory unleashed a huge load of cum just as the Deacon plunged deep and held coating Emory's bowels with cum. Emory was one well fucked young man.

Then the shocker came, as Emory heard the Deacon say. "Young man, you are a great fuck, even better than your mother"

Stunned Emory did not feel the Deacon's cock slipping from his ass.

Later Emory was at home reliving what had happened earlier at the ABS. He was furiously stroking his cock as he thought of his mother being fucked by the same cock that had plowed his ass.

The thought of incest had never before entered his mind, but was now weighing heavy, as he realized his own mom was a slut, and he desperately wanted some pussy.

Emory made a monumental decision, he decided he would attend church for the first time in years. The Deacon might have the answer to his desires.

Emory's mother was delighted when Emory told her he would like to attend church with her this coming Sunday. Getting Emory to attend church had been like pulling teeth in the past.

Standing at the entrance to the church were both the Deacon and the Pastor greeting arriving parishioners. While the Pastor and Emory's mother were exchanging greetings, Emory whispered to the Deacon he needed to speak to him in private.

The Deacon led Emory to a side room and was stunned to hear Emory say, "I want you to help me fuck my mom."

With a laugh, the Deacon said, "Be glad to. Just tell her I need to speak to her after church and bring her to this room."

Emory's mom was perplexed when Emory told her the Deacon wanted to see them both after the services. She sat in stunned silence wondering what was up.

After the services concluded, Emory led his mother to the private room where the Deacon was waiting.

Upon entering, Emory's mom was shocked to see the Deacon had his cock out and was slowly stroking it. A cock she had enjoyed many times, but with Emory along, she was in a state of shock.

"Come over here and suck me Mrs. Moore," the Deacon said.

Stunned and bewildered, Alice Moore dropped to her knees in front of the Deacon and took his cock in her mouth.

"Now Emory, get down behind her, and raise her dress and slide her panties to the side and fuck your mother," the Deacon said.

Both mother and son were stunned.

Emory quicky did as instructed and found a very wet pussy which his hard cock made easy entry. The wetness and warmth of his mother's cunt surprised Emory, but damn it sure felt good.

Mrs. Alice Moore was now being split roasted by the Deacon and her very own son in a room off the sanctuary of her church.

Emory was now plowing his mom's pussy with abandon. His mom had managed to get her bobbing on the Deacon's cock in sync with Emory's thrusts and was in a state of bliss.

It was difficult to say who was enjoying it more, the Deacon, Mrs. Moore, or Emory.

Emory and the Deacon were both moaning, as Mrs. Moore was somehow mewing.

Mrs. Moore started having a series of small rolling orgasms as her pussy and mouth were being pummeled by hard cocks. The big orgasm was nearing.

Emory shrieked as he flooded his mom's pussy with a large load of cum, quickly followed by the Deacon flooding her mouth with his load. Mrs. Moore collapsed on the floor as her body was racked with a thunderous orgasm.

Getting his first pussy was almost as good as being fucked by the deacon, Emory thought.

Emory and his mother now had two-things in common, they had both been fucked by the Deacon and both had sucked off the Deacon.

Emory now knew he was bisexual and not just gay. He loved fucking his mom.