Empathic Echoes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quiver1
quiver1
212 Followers

Sienna, privy to the internal experience of this woman, including Jasper's compulsion, was feeling an odd mixture of guilt and desperate need. Remaining partly focused on the woman, Jasper turned his attention to Sienna as he kissed along her neck and ran his fingers across her nipples. "She does want it, you know. Those feelings were there, I just made them a little stronger," he said, gently licking the edge of Sienna's earlobe. "Doesn't she deserve to indulge her cravings?" he asked, further stoking both Sienna and the woman from the nightclub.

Sienna's doubts faded and were replaced with pure, urgent need. "Yes," she responded as if the question were about herself, consumed by Jasper's manipulations and caught in the feedback from the entranced lovers. "Yes," Jasper echoed, reaching down toward Sienna's pussy with one hand and starting to tease her clit as he continued to thrust between her bare legs.

Sienna gasped. She felt a shock wave run through her as the woman from the nightclub experienced a wave of mind-numbing pleasure. Jasper, his cock clenched between Sienna's legs, narrated. "He's fucking her. Hard and raw. She's never had it this good before. Sneaking around is only making it better for her. We did that for her."

Sienna could barely stand it. She moved her right hand down on top of Jasper's, willing him to rub harder against her aching clit. Her body moving nearly of its own accord, Sienna began to lean forward onto her left arm, her hips tilting back instinctively so that Jasper's cock lined up with her opening. With Jasper's claws working inside her mind, Sienna was desperate to feel what the woman in the club was feeling.

Matching the energy of the couple in the club, Jasper's next thrust penetrated the boundary Sienna had kept between them up until that moment. She felt the head of his cock push through the tight entrance to her vagina, and before she could object he was inside her. Fully, deeply, completely. Sienna experienced Jasper's fervor as he delved into the cavern within her. Overpowered by the combination of sensations from the couple, from Jasper, and from her own body, Sienna was utterly lost to lust. Sienna gave herself over to it.

Jasper moved his hands back up to her chest and began to knead her tits in time with his ever more persistent thrusting, his teeth dragging across the skin of her shoulder. The man in the club was getting near his climax. Jasper worked to slow the man's impending orgasm while at the same time pushing the woman closer to her peak. "Are you ready?" Jasper breathed behind Sienna's neck, his cock filling her body as deeply as his consciousness had invaded her mind.

Barely conscious, Sienna shuddered with pleasure at his voice, awash in pure sensation. "Here they come," Jasper said, driving their distant pawns toward a simultaneous release as his thrusts became more insistent. Her body began to shake with anticipation, her pussy swelling and beginning to flutter with tiny spasms. "Now," he said with determination.

At his word, it all happened at once. As energy from the couple in the club surged in mutual release, Sienna's entire body convulsed, her hips bucking in time with Jasper's deep pounding as he exploded inside her. She felt the impact of each spurt of semen splashing through her insides, sending wave after wave of ecstasy through her being as her orgasm rocked through her core. She felt like it lasted forever, her mind adrift in a psychic sea of bliss.

"Fuck," Jasper whispered, still inside her. Kissing Sienna's limp neck, and brushing her hair to one side he continued. "That was better than I could ever have imagined. You were like a wild thing, so clear and pure. I usually have to imagine it, but everything was right here with us."

Jasper started to release his grasp on the post-coital unwitting participants of their game, allowing the woman's own feelings to begin to surface again. They were slower to rise this time, but the guilt was starting to take hold, and much more deeply than before. "Sienna," Jasper said, finally dislodging himself and sitting down beside her. "Pull back. Follow me back, it's time to come home."

Sienna lifted her head, her mind beginning to clear up as she realized the full extent of what they had done. Tears welling up, she looked up at him in devastation. "Let go," Jasper repeated. "You don't need to feel that, it's not yours." He stroked her hair as he carefully calmed both the woman in the club and Sienna.

"See?" he said, "No need to worry. Everything is fine. Come back to me."

Sienna, suddenly sapped of all energy, released the bubble she and Jasper had created and followed Jasper's focus back to the here and now. Finally free of outside influence, she put her head in her hands and began to sob.

Jasper sat beside her and lightly rubbed her back, holding her against himself as she cried. "It's okay," he said. "You were amazing. I'm so proud of you."

Shaking, she looked up at him. "But what we did to her," Sienna began. "She clearly had a husband or a boyfriend or something. She didn't want to screw some random guy at a club. But we made her do it anyway." Sienna's voice broke at the thought.

"She did want to screw some random guy," Jasper responded harshly. "Just like I said while it was happening, I couldn't have made her do something she didn't already want to do. And she fucking loved it. So did you," he continued.

"It wasn't our choice to make," Sienna argued. "We don't have the power to make people do whatever we want."

Jasper's excitement flared up at that. "But we do, Sienna," he said urgently. "We do have that power. We have the power to make people do whatever they really want. And it's fucking delicious."

Sienna could feel excitement growing within her despite herself, mingling with her own shame and guilt.

"You loved every minute of it," Jasper continued, getting hard again at the memory.

Sienna felt a stab of despair as she felt her own body responding to Jasper's arousal. Jasper, enjoying watching her internal struggle, allowed the despair to grow, knowing that his increasing excitement would also continue to burgeon within her. "Just accept it," Jasper said. "Accept what you are. You're a creature apart." He brushed her hair gently. "Like me."

Jasper watched Sienna wrestle with the swirling thoughts, feeding each in turn and driving her to exhaustion. "Don't you want to feel that feeling again?" he asked, fueling the intense deep craving already stirring within her. "You can. You can feel it any time you want." He leaned against her, one hand on her hip bone, and stared into her eyes as he pushed himself against her, letting her feel his once again rigid cock throb against her skin. "With me, you can have anything you ever want."

With the confusing vortex of emotions spiraling in her mind, Sienna couldn't take it any longer. She stopped fighting, and opened herself up to Jasper as his weight shifted and he pressed himself between her legs, pushing her onto her back.

All thought of guilt forgotten, Sienna locked eyes with Jasper and surrendered herself to the depths of his depravity.

End of Chapter 2


Author's Note: Thanks for reading! If you have any feedback, comments or questions, I would love to hear from you!

quiver1
quiver1
212 Followers
12