All Comments on 'Empathy'

by theyRule

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well that sucked.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess

theyRuletheyRuleabout 2 years agoAuthor

Maybe not, maybe it really sucks.

I prefer to read a bit detail about this because I'm planning to try different styles, to improve my writing.

Critics are kind of essential for me.

I'm guessing the long part (about Melanie and Carol) and the non-related useless details about them have to be one of the problems. That part troubled me.

I'd like to read about the rest of the negative parts.

Thanks for the comment, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your first story (Rupert and Greta) was so good that I feel sick now, like something terrible happened to you. I am so sorry!

theyRuletheyRuleabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm trying different categories but this one wasn't even close to what I was trying to do. I mean story-wise, structure etc.

But if you liked Rupert and Greta (Mount Bachelor is written after this one and my first series Asymmetric Bases) this or Asymmetric Bases are not something you would like, even if I hadn't ruined this.

Completely different context, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think part of the issue with this story is just the categorization. Like, okay, you've got a virus, the background is science fiction-y... But that has utterly zero to do with what the little vignettes are about.

The entire focus of this whole thing is on the power dynamics and femdom... You'd probably have better luck putting it in the BDSM category. (Or perhaps noncon, but I think that'd have the same issues the Sci Fi / Fantasy readers do.)

theyRuletheyRulealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment.

I'm having trouble in finding the right category every time.

Also, especially when I wrote this one, I had little idea that every category had different user profiles. As you said, the main goal was about femdom but the context was sci-fi. Sorry if I mislead any readers by that category change.

In fact, I tried to find an editor for this one but the experienced ones who could give me some suggestions (which I came across) were busy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a fun and, to me, hot story. And, definitely different.

And "MASTASS"? LOL

Sign me up to that club!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheyRule@theyRule
Newbie on story writing. I like many stories in this site, especially the ones with build ups supporting the actions. Demanding women taking what they want from both men and other women are my favorites. And women; I believe any woman can be attractive if the right beholder,...