Empty Balls Are Happy Balls Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife and I make new friends on a trip to Disney.
2.7k words
4.37
60.6k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Kim and I had just boarded our flight to Orlando from New York late in the afternoon. We got comfortable in our third row seats as the plane slowly made its way to the runway. It was then when we first saw our flight attendant who began to do the safety demo as another flight attendant did the speech. Her nametag read Cheryl, but she looked like a younger Tina Fey. She seemed to be our age, 35.

As Cheryl did her thing, Kim looked at me with a raised eyebrow. My wife and I sometime like to invite someone into our bed for some fun and excitement. I nodded in agreement with what I knew she was thinking. Both my wife and I made eye contact with Cheryl several times during the first minutes of the flight. Cheryl smiled back at us to be polite. When it came time for the beverage service, Kim who was sitting in the aisle seat ordered for the both of us. As Cheryl handed my wife her can of Diet Coke and granola bar, Kim let her hand linger on Cheryl's hand. They made eye contact as Kim thanked her. Cheryl then handed me my drink and snack and I looked her in the eye and smiled as I said thank you.

As the flight progressed, Cheryl was attending to the other passengers and Kim and I had a quick discussion about how to approach Cheryl. We were so close to the front of the plane, it was easy to overhear the conversations of the flight attendants. We learned that this was their final flight of the day and they were laying over until 10 am the next morning for their flight back to New York. This was the opening we were hoping for.

When Cheryl was left alone at the front of the plane, Kim got up and approached Chery by the galley. So the other passengers wouldn't overhear, Kim had a discreet conversation with Cheryl and then handed her a small piece of paper. Kim went to the restroom and then returned to her seat.

Kim has this seductive yet matter of fact way of approaching prospective partners for us to play with. I asked Kim how it went with Cheryl. Kim said that she introduced us and told Cheryl that we both found her very attractive and that we couldn't help overhearing that she would be staying in Orlando overnight. She said that she gave Cheryl her cell phone number and the Disney hotel that we were staying at and invited her to spend the night with us if she wished. I asked what Cheryl said and Kim stated that Cheryl seemed surprised, but she didn't say no.

When we landed in Orlando, we waited for the other passengers to deplane. As we made our way to the plane door. I shook Cheryl's hand and said that we hope to see you later. Then Kim said no pressure, if you just want to have a drink, that's fine too, and to call her with her decision. Then we smiled and left.

We got to our room at The Polynesian at about 8pm and then went to dinner. Afterwards we were strolling around the beautiful grounds of the hotel when Kim's cellphone rang. Kim answered and then mouthed to me that it was Cheryl. Kim told her where we were staying and gave our room number. Kim asked red or white and then said see you in about an hour. When Kim hung up, she said that Cheryl is coming by for a drink. Kim said that she sounded a little nervous and wasn't sure if anything would happen.

We got a couple of chilled bottles of pinot grigio and 3 glasses from the hotel bar and went to our room to await Cheryl's arrival. A little after 10, there was a quiet knock at our door. Kim answered and warmly invited Cheryl in. She reintroduced us and made some small talk while I opened the wine and poured us each a glass. We talked for a little while and got comfortable with each other.

When the last drop of wine was poured, we were all laughing like we had known each other for ages. Kim got up from her chair and stood in front of Cheryl as she sat in her chair. They looked at each other and Kim leaned down and lightly kissed Cheryl on her lips. Kim told Cheryl that if she was comfortable with this progressing, we could move to the bed. Cheryl nodded and Kim helped her up. The girls kissed again, and the kisses got longer. I stood behind Kim and started to kiss the back of her neck. I started to caress Kim's arm when my hand met Cheryl's hand which was resting on Kim's arm. I went slow when I started to touch Cheryl. I wanted to make sure she was comfortable.

The girls finally stopped making out and Kim started to undress. Cheryl just stared as Kim kicked off her shoes, removed her shirt and wriggled out of her jeans. Kim stood there in her bra and her thong smiling at Cheryl. Cheryl started to pull her top over her head, and Kim told her to let her help. Kim tossed Cheryl's shirt onto the chair while Cheryl stepped out of her sandals. Kim unbuttoned Cheryl's jeans and helped her out of them. She tossed them onto the chair as well. Both women were standing before me in only their bra and panties. My cock was growing in my pants. Kim told Cheryl to help her undress me. Kim pulled off my shirt and Cheryl stared into my eyes as she unbuttoned and unzipped my khakis. Kim got behind Cheryl and guided her closer to me. I leaned down and kissed Cheryl softly. After a few more kisses, she opened her mouth to mine and our tongues met.

Kim wasn't idle while Cheryl and I kissed. She pulled down my pants and boxer briefs and had me step out of them. My cock was hard as steel and was pressed against Cheryl's stomach. Kim got behind Cheryl and unclasped her bra. When we stepped away from each other, I saw that Cheryl's breasts were just more than a handful and her pink nipples were starting to harden in the cool airconditioned room.

Kim kissed me and started to tug on my hard cock. I reached back and undid her bra releasing her full breasts. I tossed her bra to the floor. Kim reached out her hand towards Cheryl. Cheryl took her hand and Kim pulled her closer to us. Kim placed Cheryl's hand on my cock. Her nicely manicured hand felt cool on my heated dick. Kim reached down to my balls and felt their heft, telling Cheryl that I hadn't cum in a couple of days and that she needed help in emptying my balls.

I got up on the king size bed and leaned up against the pillows and headboard. Kim helped Cheryl onto the bed and both women crawled up to me, both pairs of tits swaying as they moved. Kim started to tongue my cock first and then took me into her warm mouth. She sucked on the purple head and squeezed my heavy balls. Kim then had Cheryl take a turn. Cheryl put her mouth over the swollen head of my cock and took me into her warm, wet mouth. Cheryl gently sucked on my dick and then looked up at me. I put my fingers into her brown hair and gently stroked the silky fronds. Kim started to lick and suck at my veiny shaft and I put my other hand into her brown hair stroking it as well. I leaned back and closed my eyes, enjoying the fantastic blowjob these two women were treating me to.

The girls each eagerly worked my cock and balls. I was enjoying the stimulation and I was going to cum soon. Kim knew the signs that I was getting close. She asked Cheryl if she wanted to watch my cock explode and Cheryl said she would enjoy seeing that. Kim told her to grab my dick and to stroke it. Cheryl grasped my sensitive dick and started to stroke me, using their saliva as lube. She found the sweet spot just under the head and jerked me faster, her red nails a blur. Kim was massaging my balls, loosening the cum pent up inside. With a grunt, I let loose. Several heavy jets of warm cum splashed onto my stomach. Much more oozed out of my cock and onto Cheryl's hand. She just watched, amazed at how much cum she was extracting from me.

Kim crawled up to my stomach and started to lick and suck up my warm cum. She told Cheryl to lick up her "gift", that it's sweet. Cheryl took my softening cock into her mouth and cleaned me off. When she took a second to taste my cum, she realized that she liked it. "Mmmm, he is sweet," she said to Kim. Kim took Cheryl's fingers into her mouth and cleaned each one off. Then the girls kissed and shared my cum, each swallowing what they had.

Now it was my turn and I slid down on the bed a little and Kim helped Cheryl out of her panties. Cheryl's pussy was freshly waxed and smooth. Her pussy lips were shaped like a butterfly and bright pink. Cheryl climbed above my face and lowered herself to my mouth. I grabbed her small ass with both of my hands and pulled her in close. My tongue licked at her butterfly lips and then I slipped it inside to taste her nectar. She was very wet, and her pussy was throwing off heat. I licked and sucked on her lips and avoided her clit.

Kim had her mouth back on my soft cock, working her magic to harden me for what was to come. I continued lapping at Cheryl's pussy and I was lightly biting at her labia. She was breathing heavy, and she tried to maneuver her clit to get it some attention. I wasn't having any on that and I continued to deny her.

My cock was back to full hardness thanks to Kim and she climbed on and started to ride me. Kim reached around to massage Cheryl's tits, and when I saw that, I made my move to her clit. I softly licked at her tiny nub and she gave a little shudder. She wanted more stimulation and I knew this. I licked her clit a few more times and then I put my lips over it and started to suck. Kim stopped riding my cock and just sat on it. She wanted to give Cheryl all her attention and was pulling at Cheryl's nipples. I sucked harder on her clit. Cheryl held onto my head and pressed her pussy into my mouth as her orgasm washed over her. Her juices were flowing into my mouth and I swallowed what she gave me. When her orgasm subsided, she rolled off of my face with help from Kim. Cheryl laid there for a moment as she composed herself. Kim leaned down and kissed me tasting Cheryl on my lips.

Kim was riding my cock again and Cheryl watched us while regaining her strength. I was thrusting up into Kim and she had to put her hands on my chest to steady herself. A few more hard thrusts and Kim was having her orgasm. I could feel her pussy pulsating around my cock as she came.

Kim climbed off my cock which was glistening from her juices. She started kissing me. Cheryl got between my legs and cleaned off Kim's juices from my balls and cock. Kim sat back against the pillows to rest. "Now fuck her." Kim said, while pointing to Cheryl.

I got off the bed and told Cheryl to lie down. I pulled her to the edge of the bed by her legs and then rested them on my shoulders. Her pussy was still puffy from her orgasm and she opened herself for me with her fingers. We both watched as I pressed the head of my cock into her tight pussy. Her cunt was slick, and I slid in easily but slowly. When my balls touched her ass, I pulled out about halfway and pushed back in. We began fucking slowly, enjoying each other. Every now and then I would pull all the way out and rub the head of my cock on her clit. This made Cheryl quiver.

Kim kissed Cheryl and then straddled her face. Cheryl ate Kim's pussy while we fucked. After a few minutes, Kim decided it was time to change positions. Kim told me to stay where I was, and she had Cheryl flip onto her hands and knees. Then Kim slid under Cheryl in a 69. I pushed my dick back into Cheryl's pussy and she lowered her mouth to eat out Kim. Cheryl was really wet, and we were making squishy noises as we screwed.

Cheryl was hitting all the right spots and was making Kim moan. Sometimes on an outstroke, Kim would take my cock into her mouth tasting Cheryl's sweet juices and then put me back into our new friend. My hands spread Cheryl's ass cheeks giving me a great view of my cock sliding in and out of her. Her asshole was winking at me due to the thrusts. I took a chance and spit down on her sphincter. I put my thumb at her opening and slowly pushed it inside her tight ass. I let it linger there while we fucked. Kim looked up at me and ordered me to fuck Cheryl hard. She told me to make her pussy sore for her flight tomorrow. I removed my thumb and did as I was told and fucked Cheryl's pussy hard and fast. My balls were slapping against Cheryl's pussy and clit.

Cheryl was moaning into Kim's pussy and I think that brought Kim over the edge and she came. My hands were on Cheryl's hips pulling her pussy into me while I slammed into her. I was getting close to cumming and so was Cheryl. Kim started to rub Cheryl's clit with her fingers and a moment later Cheryl and I were cumming together. I filled her pussy with my cream. When my balls were empty, My softening cock slipped out of Cheryl and right into Kim's waiting mouth. She sucked me clean and then stuck her tongue out to receive the cum dribbling out of Cheryl's well fucked cunt. Kim took two big globs of the cum that dropped from Cheryl and swallowed.

I flipped Cheryl onto her back and lowered my mouth to her quivering pussy. I licked my cum from inside of her and very soon, she had another smaller orgasm. I kissed Kim and gave her some of what I had in my mouth. Then I gave some to Cheryl. I swallowed the rest.

The three of us laid there in each other's arms for a while. Kim reached over and patted my ball sack. "Empy balls are happy balls." She said. Both girls had a little laugh.

At some point Cheryl looked at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was 2am. She groaned that she had to go back to her hotel and get some rest before her flight. We gathered Cheryl's clothes and she got dressed. We were all smiles from the great sex we all just had. Cheryl said that she had never done anything like this before and that she was recently divorced and wanted to experience something like this, where she felt desired. We learned that Cheryl is based in New York and only lives about 45 minutes from us. Cheryl had Kim's number and she gave us her phone number so we could get together after we get back home. We all kissed and Cheryl left.

At 945 the next morning, Kim got a text from Cheryl. It said "My pussy is sore and feels oh so good"