All Comments on 'Empty Balls Are Happy Balls Pt. 01'

by jomomma141

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
A relief

I was really afraid the wife was going to get Goofy at Disney World.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You forgot to finish the last sentence

...and when I told my husband what we did lastnight, he said you guys' days were numbered...any idea what he meant..... sorry got to go, there is a bubblegum chewing teenage girl at my door with some kind of a large brown envelope.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
You get points for . . .

. . . the best story title ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Looking forward to part two!

It's a fun story. We love spontaneous seductions, too, but it's always a little bit dicey with women, particularly women who work in "service" roles - they get a LOT of tawdry proposals, so we have to tread gently. We're not out to harass anyone.

When it comes together, so to speak, it's a wonderful experience every time. We prefer MFF, but the MFM's have been fun, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Backfired

Tried a threesome a few years ago, the wife even initiated it. We were having fun but once she got off (twice - once by me and once by our new lady friend) and then saw me in the other woman she went nuts with jealousy screaming, hitting, and generally destroyed the hotel room. That’s when I became firmly convinced that the love of my life wasn’t playing with a full deck. Separated a few months later after therapy failed, put a restraining order on her, no idea where she is now and don’t want to know. Thank goodness no kids.

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT FUN STORY

I've tried for years to get my wife to add a third.. All I get is no.. this guy is lucky and should always be thankful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomomma141@jomomma141
Not everyone will like every story. All I ask is for you to be kind in your evaluations. Be constructive, not nasty. Thank you

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES