Empty Nest Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He feasted as if I was the main course, or my breasts were indeed enough, as my sighs and gasps seemed to drive him. One hand squeezed my left breast while his tongue flicked against every inch of the right one.

"Oh -- yes," I moaned as his left hand squeezed tighter before releasing me to trail up my thigh. I bent my knee to give him access, but he swerved across my hip and grabbed my ass instead, squeezing the firm muscle before heading where I thought he was going moments earlier.

The pink satin of my panties had stopped containing my wetness and I no longer cared if they matched the bra or that he was about to discover how much I wanted him. I didn't care if he would think I was easy for sleeping with him on our third date. I just wanted him, in me, and the sooner the better.

His thumb brushed across my wetness and I made eye contact as he brought his thumb to the corner of my mouth and brushed it across the outer third of my lips and then leaned in to kiss and taste me.

When he pulled back, I reached down and cupped my hand across the hardened bulge in his pants and reached for the buckle, hesitating just a moment and trying to read his face.

This was the first time with anyone that I had taken this initiative, not waiting for my hand to be led, not waiting for the guy to unbuckle and open himself to me.

After too many years of trying to be proper, I felt unshackled, and ready to explore. Thankfully all signs pointed to Don being ready too, so I pushed the shorts over his hips and let gravity take his shorts, boxers, keys and other contents of his pockets to the deck with a clatter.

My hands retrieved their prize for this new courage, and I bent to kiss and welcome his freed member, taking the tip into my mouth. I was glad he was more average size than my ex, uncut with a mushroom shaped head, once I found it. True, women adjust, but midsize allowed more opportunities, more positions, and more sensation really.

But first, I need to put on the condom I had found in the upstairs bathroom -- not mine. I had stored it in a planter on the table here next to the sofa just in case. I tore the package and rolled it over him.

"I want you. Now. In me." I said looking up into his brown eyes, seeing a slight smile as the thought registered.

I pulled my panties down my thighs, and stepped out, leaving them on the wooden slats with his shorts. I turned away to kneel on the cushion and then forward until my breasts rested on the cool damp railing of the deck my arms resting along the railing too.

My dress still covered the back half of my body, held by a now loose and askew tie in front. But the skirt was wide and full and his hands now took the hem and slid, rolling my skirt up until the fabric bunched in a pile along the small of my back, my bent backside exposed to the evening breeze. I was briefly glad I didn't have neighbors on that side of the house that could see onto my deck, just woods, though I am not entirely sure I would have cared at this point.

Don stood behind me now, his hand dragged his cock along the length of my inner thigh before positioning it at the source of the wetness.

I gripped the railing and sat back onto him, impaling myself slowly, sighing as I adjusted to the fullness. He gave me a minute to adjust, lifting to slide slowly down the length of his shaft spreading the wetness.

I shifted my weight to my knees to slide slowly again, feeling every delicious inch of him, my muscles contracted quickly against this new invader and I heard a sharp intake of breath -- his not mine this time. I leaned forward, resting my breasts again on the cool deck and arched my back to give Don better range to take control. He did.

Don pulled out of me half way several times slowly, each time sliding quickly back in. The mix of fast and slow felt delicious and I was feeling lost in the rhythm of it, finding myself anticipating the next thrust that would send him to the deepest point in me, his thighs crushing into the back of mine.

"Yes, more please." I whispered into the now darkened sky. But he heard and delivered with the same luscious pace, pressing into me again and again.

I arched my neck back further until I felt the night air on my breasts and the back of my head hit his shoulder. I turned my head until my cheek found his, nuzzling against the slight roughness of stubble and kissed him before mumbling, "Please don't stop."

I could hear the sounds of chirping crickets and toads, and opened my eyes briefly, but couldn't see much in the now darkness. A back porch light from a distant neighbor allowed me to make out leaves of trees hanging over the deck, but not much else. So I closed my eyes to focus on each exquisite sensation.

The waves of my hair awoke the nerves along my shoulders as it brushed them with each thrust and I could feel my nipples harden in the breeze.

His hands found my arched breasts and squeezed them, as he continued the thrusts that were still slow on the withdrawal but becoming harder, and quicker with each reentry as he plunged into me again and again.

My hips met him, helping speed each plunge until his fingers found my nipple and pinched. I froze, as the world seemed to stop for a beat. I felt suspended in midair with no air, no breathe. Everything around me was unfamiliar for another second or two before I could feel myself contracting around the source of my impalement and heard a way too loud yell escape my lips.

He paused for my breath to return and orgasm to finish. When he started again, the slow and fast rhythm evolved into just fast, hard thrusts and I moved with him, reaching around to grab his hip and pull him into me as much as possible.

Seconds later I felt his hips spasm against my hand and him exhale as he came.

The next sound I heard was a latch and a gate creak open and shut, my neighbor returning from walking his dog. The only angle that had a view of my deck was from that side yard that opened to the common grounds within my neighborhood cluster. Well at least it was dark. This probably went unnoticed.

Probably, but what if it didn't? I felt my courage fluttering like a sail in winds that suddenly had changed direction. Well, nothing can be done now.

"Where's your bathroom?"

"Hmm?"

"Bathroom?"

"Top of the stairs."

"I'll put dinner in the broiler. It just needs about 7 minutes on each side."

"Yes I remember you saying something about dinner," Don kissed the top of my head and chuckled " I was starting to think you just lured me here."

"It was in the fridge -- marinating!"

"Really?" he said kissing the top of my head again before going inside.

12