All Comments on 'Empty Nest Ch. 02'

by LubeAndRoses

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ben doesn't seem too bright..

I know he's inexperienced, but some of the dialog here makes him seem rather stupid...

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Ignore the critics. If it isn’t a 12 inch long dick 6 inches in diameter in an 18 yo virgin pussy they get upset. At least she got pregnant the other success criterion. Your story tell it your way. like where its going. Keep writing please this site needs some new talent with new fantasies.

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love Pregnancy

I have a pregnancy fetish and this story rang my pregnancy bell loud and clear. When I was 20 years old I went to downtown Dallas bash the night before the Red River Shootout before the Texas/Oklahoma game in Dallas the next day. I picked up a cute cheerleader type woman, but probably in her forties with prematurely gray hair (including her bush) and fucked her twice that night and twice the next morning and early afternoon. She was married and I drove her to her house and let her out there. I called her two weeks later and repeated the same thing. I used no protection and she was not on the pill then. I often wondered if she got pregnant, but never saw or heard from her again. True story, wonderful times with her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My aunt needs to get over here now so we can start making a baby I’m waiting for you now I want this to really happen respond on Craigslist in missed connection so I know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the story but does he's mother ever have an orgasm ???? 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous