Empty Nester Benefits Pt. 01

Story Info
The delights of sex, making up for lost time!
2.3k words
3.92
18.9k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please bear with me for the slow build up, but I hope having 'background' will add to your enjoyment of future updates.

So much has happened in a very short space of time, well if your call 5 years 'short', where do I start?

Not that I am a writer, I just got the urge to give it a go.

Sorry, formal introduction my name is Sue, I'm 52, UK size 12 going on 14, 38C saggy boobs, 5ft 5ins tall, very happily married to Steve, 3 grown up children who have all got good jobs and moved away, hence our 'empty nest'.

It was quite apparent from early in our relationship that Steve (my husband) had a 'thing' about me, us involving other guys, of course back then I was a naive young, so in love and besotted by him, that I sort of went along with his wishes, and yes I got so juicy and horny flaunting myself at, for him, going braless so my boobs bounced, split short skirts and no underwear, did we fuck ourselves silly in some weird places, but NO was I NOT agreeing to fuck another guy.

All this was before the internet, I found his stash of girlie mags depicting perfect male orientated females mostly naked hard nippled oversized boobs, legs open for business. I suppose as he possibly made me feel guilty, me not wanting another cock to play with, I reluctantly and obediently, we read these magazines together, always ending up with a frantic fuck. In addition to the nude photos of models, there were the supposed readers letters, their experiences, and a section showing photos of 'Readers Wives'. They were his favourite, mine too in a funny way, at least it made me feel that I had a 'normal' body. We even purchased a Polaroid camera that developed the photos for you, fuck, it was great for both of us, role playing fantasies, and no we didn't send photos of me to the magazine as Steve suggested. it was great foreplay!!

Remembering very well posing naked, legs spread with various objects inserted in my willing pussy, but not nice up my ass. All photos for our own consumption only.

Reading the readers letters, experiences and in some cases the answers to sexy problems, served us well, and Steve's cock always appeared much harder as we played naked at the same time, fuck he has a lovely tongue. He always looked forward to what he called 'his specials', referring to when I had my period, and would be topless so he could play with my boobs, whilst he could not wait to get naked to hopefully read a new magazine addition, he would ramble on about the sexy bits raised in the magazine, and I would always play along, teasing him, keeping him hard but not letting him come until he said, begged for release, a few times I actually handcuffed him, so he, his cock was at my mercy. Comparing Steve to others he was not exactly 'big', without too much cock control, but then how did I know!

Over time our, well Steve's magazine selection changed, one of the mags, had a 'Contact Section', with adverts from singles, couples wanting to meet up for whatever, some even had photos. I suppose for the first time I realised that Steve was not alone in his sexual fantasy needs.

Of course after we got married our sex life settled down to the more regular weekend lovemaking, or midweek quick fucking. But Steve never changed, his ultimate fantasy was to see me getting fucked by another guy. Not that he mentioned it regularly, but enough to serve as a reminder.

We went on holiday to Majorca with Steve' s Best Man/friend Phil and his wife Lisa, we always got on well with them both, plenty of banter and innuendo. Steve was so pleased that Lisa and I sunbathed on the beach topless, both the guys loved ogling my 36B boobs as compared to Lisa's almost flat chest. We always had a boozy lunch followed by an afternoon siesta! This one day, Lisa had the start of her period, headache, pains and possibly to much sun and went to their room before lunch. Looking back, Steve possibly seeing an opportunity made sure we had our usual drinks, except I'm sure mine were larger, anyway it resulted on me being escorted to our room by both guys eitherside of me, I was in a woozey state, I could feel Steve's hand on my bare bum as we walked, thinking that Phil would go to see how Lisa, but followed Steve and I into our room, chatting, laughing and joking as usual.

In our room, I wasn't sure if I was going to be sick, or pass out, I made my way to the bedroom. Next thing I knew I was lying on top of the bed, minus my bikini top, with Steve and Phil eitherside if me. Oooh my head, I dozed off, only to find both guys each playing with one of my boobs, seeing I was awake Steve smiled at me asking me if I was OK, before I could answer he kissed me full on the lips pinning me to the bed, whilst putting his hand inside my bikini bottoms trying to finger me. Yes, I was up for it, but instinctively held his hand in position, whispering 'no' in his ear, immediately sensing and turning to look at Phil.

Ever the gentleman, knowing that 'this' was not right, Phil got off the bed saying he would see us later (or something like that). Given how I was feeling, now we were alone I let Steve continue fumbling between my legs, but maybe because for him the 'moment' had gone, he must have given up, me I just dozed off. Later, in a somewhat heated chat with Steve I made it clear I wasn't happy with being treated like a piece of meat, and his total lack of respect for me.

Strange really, but after this brief possibly embarrassing encounter my attitude and demeanour for and with Phil changed, I'm not sure why, perhaps because I felt he had a lot of respect for me, typified by him leaving our room, and in doing so became more of a friend, rather than just a friend of my husband. I'm not sure if I have explained that very well, but for the rest of our holiday he and I did become 'closer', more touchy feely, nothing obvious, well I hoped not after all I didn't want to upset or offend Lisa.

Whilst Steve knew better than talk to me further about Phil, I could see he was enjoying seeing just how well Phil and I were getting on, evidenced from his unusually hard cock and coming so quickly during our daily lovemaking.

Certainly I would describe my relationship with Phil more like best mates, rather than a friend (Best Man) of my husband. Whilst nothing was said, I could sense that both Phil and I were aware of our increased 'closeness', as was Steve, having 'cleared the air' with him, he didn't say any more about Phil, but he certainly appeared to give the 2 of us more time 'to get to know each other', especially if Lisa was not around. I think after the first 7 days or so the sun was getting too much for her, being blonde and fair skinned too. It was great for all 4 of us to be on the beach in the mornings, but the afternoons were hot for everyone.

Phil obviously enjoyed us and other girls flaunting sorry, sunbathing topless, and yes it was not unknown whilst cooling off in the sea, for both the boys to 'cop a feel' of my, our tits, not that I didn't return the compliment gently squeezing, assessing the size of their 'packages' lol.

The nearest we, well I came to going further with Phil, was about 2 days before we were due to leave, not sure how it worked out, but I ended up in our room after lunch, Steve was checking our travel details (I think), knock on the door, I invited Phil in telling him Steve was in the foyer, to which he said he knew that, taking my hands he placed it on the front of his shorts, shit, I was shocked at this quick, brazen move, but instinctively gave his cock and balls a squeeze, realising all too late that he'd moved his hand away feeling my right boob.

At times natural instinct takes over, not sure why, in thinking through logically, why had I got myself in that position, why did I let him (Phil) do this to me, why had I not stopped there and then, but of course the answer is that in truth we both wanted 'it', since 'that afternoon', matters had been smouldering, Steve had left 'the door open' so to speak, leaving it all in my hands (sorry no pun intended) still having his balls and his hardening cock in my hands. I didn't stop Phil, stepping forward to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he moved his head, our lips met. It seemed normal to give him a kiss, putting both hands around his neck, he pressed himself into me.

He fumbled with my baggy T shirt which I wore over my bikini at lunch, eventually undoing the straps, not exactly text book seduction my now loose bra, hanging off my shoulders, boobs hanging freely, all under cover of the shirt. We broke off, about to make ourselves more comfortable (as they say), when we heard the key turn in the lock.

The term 'like a cat stranded in the headlights' comes to mind, did time really stand still, Steve stood surprised, looking first wide eyed at me then Phil, we were all somewhat caught out by the moment, if that makes any sense?

For me it could only have been worse if I had been topless, tits and hard nipples on display, but thankfully I was all covered. Steve bless him, quickly 'thinking on his feet', regaining his composure, muttered some sort of apology, as he moved past us, saying he was in need of the loo. At which point Phil and I both looked at each other for no reason just burst out laughing.

Of course, safe to say the, our, my 'moment' with Phil had well and truly, gone, disappeared. There is a saying "Third time lucky", yes OK the first time was not exactly to my liking or doing, this time well at least it almost just happened with my consent, not that anything was said, but I think we both knew it would happen at some point.

In returning home, and our subsequent bedroom chats, I could feel that Steve felt more comfortable, and able to chat with me about Phil or other guys, previously I got so annoyed that he was in no doubt of my feelings about the subject, but with Phil it certainly freed me up, and made me more receptive to chatting, not sure why, perhaps it was because it could, possibly would not just be a fantasy, and that in Phil a guy that I liked for quite a few reasons.

Not that 'we', I jumped into bed with Phil or any other guy, far from it. Much chat was had, and it certainly made my job easier as Steve's cock was so receptive to us talking about fucking other guys (Phil), made for some quick handjobs lol.

Over time we, well I ensured there were certain rules to help us if in the event things progressed to sex with others. Firstly, the main rule No. 1 was that I was in charge it is my body, my decision, positively no discussion. Steve was not in a position to challenge the logic of this, although he wanted to have the option of stopping any 'sex', if he felt it wasn't right, lol at the time I don't think he would ever stop my fun. Secondly, I made it clear that just because I was having 'fun' with a guy, it did not mean he could do likewise with another girl. Much discussion on this point, but he had no alternative but to agree IF he wanted me to have fun, pointing out that I was only considering this because he wanted me too. I could bore you with a few other general stipulations, but ultimately it always finished with rule 1 above.

Steve surprisingly wanted us, me to get fucking without delay, he has no clue how a female mind works. Noting that he was more attentive towards me, picking up on anything that he perceived to be remotely anything to do with sexing me. Certainly money appeared no object for any new clothes, especially if he thought they were sexy. Our 'toy' selection was renewed and increased. I had total control of him, all because he wanted me to enjoy guys (Phil). Yes, Steve was always offering up guys he knew, met and yes advertised in contact mags, but for me the starting point had to be with Phil and no one else, of course I never admitted to Steve, it was great playing along, his mind lead by his cock.

It was during this time that Steve's true cuckold tendencies started to surface, and strangely his increased Premature Ejaculation (PE), something that still afflicts him to this day.

I did say that there possibly would not be too much raunchy sex in this Part 1, sorry. But I hope at least it has served to set the scene, give you some background off which to work from. This is not a 'Who dunnit' mystery, I have made clear that Phil would be my first 'extra cock', and yes I will tell all in Part 2.

Thank you for reading this far, please be gentle with me, I have not attempted writing anything like this before, however I would very much value your thoughts and comments.

Until next time, bye.