Empty Nester Benefits Pt. 02

Story Info
My, THE First Time!
2.5k words
4.13
12.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all your constructive comments, they are most appreciated.

If you have not read the first chapter (Part 1), I recommend you do as this I hope sets the scene, and provides a foundation for what's to 'cum'. lol

As I've said before Steve would regularly ask, suggest, encourage us to expand our sex life, with me and another guy generally top of his wish list. His cock always overruling his head, but there were many other wider issues, the question of what effect having another guy involved would have on our marriage, of course I, we didn't know, but for me that REALLY was a BIG concern.

Looking back, was it inevitable I would have sex with another guy, mmmm a good question, I suppose over a long, long period of time, you could say Steve wore me down. Although it wasn't as if my 'first' was a stranger, indeed far from it. Some years previous we (Phil and I) had almost 'got it together' whilst on holiday. Strange that during that holiday with his wife, Phil and I got quite close (but not close enough), being much more 'touchy feely', although careful not to give his wife cause for concern. Strange really that it took us, me so long to actually 'do the deed', inspite of increased pressure from Steve, seeing what went on between Phil and I on that holiday. We never really found the right time, even with Steve working hard to facilitate our 'coupling'.

Phil was, is Steve's best friend (and Best Man at our wedding), but fast forward a few years and he was going through a messy divorce, Steve and Phil regularly going down the pub for a few pints to 'drown his (Phil's) sorrows'. I could not help feeling sorry for him, the way his wife was supposedly treating him, the drinking developed to a weekend, Saturday night 'bender', and I would go along sometimes if I wasn't cooking a meal, not sure if it was inevitable, or it just happened but Phil ended up staying overnight occasionally which wasn't a problem, this was in our pre-children days.

Steve thought I was not aware of his motives, but he is so predictable (aren't all men), his cock encouraging him, to persuade me to give Phil a cuddle etc. seeing a good opportunity for me to at last get together with Phil. Later, a LONG time after I found out that he (Steve) had chatted quietly with P, making suggestions, confirming he had his full blessing to fuck me (what a cheek). Of course, Phil knowing this, started making more and bolder 'advances' in my direction, more compliments, gifts as a 'thank you' for allowing him to stay etc. Yes, flattery and pressies I love, but I was somewhat not so much embarrassed, more mad, angry, with a tinge of humiliation when P bought me some 'sexy', silk lingerie for my birthday. S adding insult to injury by suggesting I should model them so they could see if they were right size/fit, yeah right! I do admit, that the devil in me wanted to show Phil, flaunt myself in front of Steve, just see the look on Steve's face, but no, pride and respectability overrides any lecherous male chauvinist ideas.

OK, now brace yourself here (lol), a few weeks later, possibly because I was feeling horny, not to say mischievous, a few glasses of wine to many probably helped, it was time to show the boys that yes the lingerie items fitted perfectly. Yes, yes I know what logic, why, how did I come to this stupid decision, I cannot answer those questions, may be I was bored, needed a bit of 'fun', things were getting a little mundane, Phil and Steve down the pub, wifey dutifully at home in kitchen cooking, perhaps also I was feeling a little rebellious, whatever?

I remember at the time, having showered, pampered myself, it felt good with fresh new, silk underwear always has that certain effect on me, taking extra care to ensure my boobs sat nicely and comfortably in the underwired padded bra, admiring myself in the mirror, my cleavage never looked better (even if I do say so myself!). Sauntering into the lounge covered by my old dressing gown, which I suppose did not really do justice to my fine lingerie was beneath. I didn't hear a loud noise, but I'm sure both S &Ps jaws must have bounced off the floor, as I sat down, I did try 'lady like', but I knew full well the dressing gown was not long enough for that especially as I deliberately crossed my legs revealing a large amount of thigh, the waist tie also 'bowed' open under pressure from my bra loaded boobs. I was feeling hornier by the second. We talk of milestones, and this was certainly one for me to remember, the first time I felt that it was me, I had the power over men, not Steve having power over me, don't get me wrong he's not like that, I just felt more 'empowered'. Looking back, perhaps it was because I wanted to be in control / charge rather than a subservient female doing wishes of her superior male masters!

There was not much if any conversation, a stunned silence I suppose, looking over I could see the boys had beers, Steve taking the hint asked if I wanted a drink, but of course I do, he went to get me (another) wine, freeing up the sofa seat next to Phil. Was I going 'in for the kill', not sure, but I got up, my gown tie starting to naturally get loose, I shouted through to S asking him to check on the cooking, I was pleased with myself, on the spur of the moment, buying myself more time alone with Phil.

Steve did seem to take a long time with my drink and checking the cooking, but he said later he thought it would be good for me to have a little time with P. What a GOOD boy he is, as he always is if it encourages me for 'sex', why are men always so predictable?

P's eyes said it all, as I sat next to him, making sure to cross my legs to show even more thigh, the robe almost hanging completely open, I feel so 'cool;, calm and collected, in control (deep inside butterflies in my tummy), putting P out of his misery, asking him if he liked the lingerie he bought me, calmly opening the robe fully to his lustful gaze, and it was LUST, I felt so juicy, I hoped that wouldn't spoil the effect of my silk panties. As if asking a question looked towards the kitchen door, I smiled, whispered something like 'Don't worry about Steve', my hand rubbing P's leg, moving to feel his hardening bulge. What on earth had caused me to act in such a wanton fashion!

Leaning towards me, I kissed him on the cheek, his hand now pulling the gown open, like a wanton woman possessed, opening my legs wider inviting him 'in', relaxing back into the sofa, both P's hands working on me, mmmm, this felt good, I knew then that it was what I wanted, and it had been such a long time and that I had made the opportunity happen, well I had got this far, so why not. OK, you ask, 'Why did it take so long for this opportunity to present itself?', if I only knew, possibly loads of reasons from fear to uncertainty, breaking my marriage vows, betraying Steve, lots and lots of reasons and excuses.

Importantly it was ME that made and wanted it, not Steve. I mentioned above as to not knowing why I was acting in such a way, in truth I don't think there is one specific reason. Ultimately it was something I needed, and dare I admit WANTED to do, to finish off what started by Steve when on holiday, but on my terms, my way, my time.

I was feeling so relaxed, allowing P to 'help himself', his fingers now working inside my panties, inside me, going down kissing my boobs, caressing me everywhere, well, not everywhere just in the right places.

Just as we were both getting into it, the spell was broken by Steve entering the room, a drink in each hand, I'm not sure who was more shocked him, or me, the reality of what I was doing, SHIT, he is my husband, why am I doing this, I'm not allowed, betraying him, but cavorting with another guy, marriage vows, trust, being faithful, ALL these things running through my mind.

I do remember my hand trembling as I took the glass of wine from Steve, who then went and put on some music, before sitting in the chair I had previously occupied, looking at P and I, yes he made me feel really guilty, guiltier than I was already feeling, strange, but I felt OK when it was just P and I alone together.

The music thankfully covered any embarrassing silences, not that there were many, mainly because P appearing undeterred by S's presence, continued giving me some serious 'attention', my pussy was sooooo juicy, which he soon found, after he had lifted both of my boobs out of my bra, not that it offered much resistance. I was somewhat taken aback as he leaned forward over me, giving me long kisses, which I really liked inspite of his beer breathe, although I cannot help but think, he only manouvred himself such that he could get his hands round my back to unhook my bra, MEN!

Feeling 'hot', I certainly was not about to complain, retaliating by trying to gain access to his cock, as us girls know, not that easy when defended by tight fitting denim jeans, reinforced by hard cock retained inside underpants. Never an easy or seductive way to get the 'great reveal'.

I was loving the attention, and whilst not totally aware of Steve watching us me, P was now feasting on my totally naked and exposed boobs, mmmm such sensitive hard nipples, don't stop, BUT I needed to get inside and see what felt like quite promising 'goods'. Perhaps we both had the same thought. Whilst possibly taking my lead as I stood up, shaking off robe and bra, not really sure what use the panties were, but they somehow were still almost in place, P also stood up, his hands everywhere, omg driving his hard cock into my pussy, mmmmm, whilst at the same time unceremoniously grabbing my ass cheeks under my panties, our position giving S a great 'close' view of my rump well and truly being 'felt'. Dam, we (P&I) needed his (P's) cock out on show.

Yes, I'm sure you've been there too, getting all 'hot and bothered', horny as, and want to fuck, and I really love the sensual, delicate dare I say loving foreplay, OK in P's case as a male, more a means to an end, just so he, they, men can fuck rather than make love, but I remember feeling a little awkward standing there being groped whilst trying to concentrate on removing his jeans, perhaps it was the added 'pressure' of having my hubby watching us, not that I was paying Steve any attention.

Putting both of us out of our misery, we parted, P removing his jeans and underwear in double quick time, mmmmm nice HARD cock. Next thing I knew I felt Steve's hands pulling down the back of my panties, I took the hint, but was more than a little taken aback, sort of breaking me out of my sex 'trance' mood, reminding me of his efforts to get me and P together previously and numerously. It is MY decision, MY body, I am in charge of what I do, NOT my husband.

IF I describe P and I going at each other like people possessed, I think that best describes us, hands, fingers, mouths, tongues everywhere. It had been a long time since I had felt this good, so wanton, so in need. We both stood entwined, as if dancing to the music, that we couldn't hear. Not sure I to describe the feeling, the 'buzz', something that I had not felt before if ever, what I did know was that it was something that I had been missing and I wasn't about to miss this opportunity.

P was doing his best to get his cock in position, but as he was tall then me, it was never going to happen standing up, besides call me old fashioned, but a girl likes comfort. Almost if not instinctively, I reached down between with both hands and grab his cock, it was really, really hard not sure Steve gets that hard, gently moving away from P tugging him gently I, we gently headed for the door.

Once inside our bedroom, I pulled back the covers, lay on my back, spread-eagled, offering myself to P. The message was clear, as I'm sure every guy knows, 'Take me I'm yours'. I would love to say that he was gentle, loving, with the biggest hardest, thickest, longest cock in the world, and fucked me to millions of orgasms before coming in gallons inside my wanton pussy! Well, close lol.

In truth P did not waste time, immediately and unceremoniously inserting his cock, initially making me gasp such was his 'force', just as well that I was really juicy. Being used to Steve not lasting too many strokes, it was pleasing to actually have time to feel P thrusting, without the worry of it ending too soon. Certainly, if anything I was not far off coming. We settled into dare I say a routine missionary position, me holding grabbing his back, seeking to reach his ass cheeks, P meanwhile both hands under me, holding, gabbing opening my ass cheeks as if his life depended on it.

Mmmmmm, heaven, I did try to come at the same time as P, but not quite, still bucking my hips to let him know I was almost 'there'. I do really love the immediate after glow of sex, the warm feeling, satisfaction (hopefully), all relaxed, cuddling, holding, feeling my pussy starting to leak. Did P produce more cum than Steve, who knows, it certainly felt like it. Having collapsed on top of me (just like Steve), P eventually rolled over onto his back, we lay side by side, no so much holding hands, more our arms close from the shoulder down.

It didn't take long for my guilt to kick in. Questions, why, why, why, how could I, what would Steve think, how could I have, being fucked like whore, look at me naked, fucked and ashamed, allowing another man use my body, flash back to me spread-eagling myself on the bed, looking down at the red marks on my boobs, spunk clinging to my pubes, feeling 'his' spunk glistening on the inside of my thighs, how could I?

Gutted! I just had to go and have a shower, not sure if we (P&I) actually spoke, but I felt 'safe' in the shower room, the warm water soothing me, as I just stood there and cried.