Empty Nesters

Story Info
Newly empty nesters try to restart exploring.
2.4k words
10.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After over 30 years of marriage, my husband and I were becoming empty nesters again.

When we first were married, I was 25 and during those first few years we were pretty open to occasional exploring with others and going to swinger parties hosted by a co-worker of mine.

My name is Ann, and my husband is James. We are both in our late 50s. We are the average middle age couple, some extra weight, a little more curvy than when I was in my 20s. I keep my hair dark, sometimes a dark reddish brown or even black, a color called midnight blue.

When we started a family, all those extra activities ended, replaced by a long term PTA like lifestyle.

Privately, we had a healthy sex life as much as possible, watching an occasional adult porn video, annually a couple of overnight adult getaways and I have a collection of toys.

We both had active sex lives before we started dating and got married. While I did not have really serious relationships, I had boyfriends and at times, friends that I had casual sex with.

James and myself had pretty much told each other everything about our prior relationships and pretty much what we had or had not done.

Of the few porn video subjects we seemed to select more than others, was at times amateur interracial. One night, watching some videos, one came on with this wife from the late 80s or early 90s that had sex with two black men. It got my attention that night and I really got excited because for some reason it reminded me of experience that I had years before.

A couple of years prior to us dating, I had a friend that I met at a Red Onion in Lakewood. I was in my early 20s and he was maybe a few years older. Through him, I met his roommate there, a black man about my age. His name was Robert.

Over the course of a few months, we would run into each other at that bar. Normally a group of us girls would go for drinks and dancing. Even if my friend was not there, Robert and I would talk, and sometimes dance.

Robert had asked about a date and it took a while before I agreed. I had a casual on and off boyfriend at that time.

We went out a couple of times, one night ending back up at Roberts house tipsy and I had my first experience getting fucked by a black man.

Over maybe a year, we went out at the most a couple more times, normally ending up in bed at his place or once at a motel. Then he graduated from Long Beach state and that ended that side affair.

It had been a long time since I had thought about those dates, and for some reason, that night, I decided I needed to tell James about what had happened years before.

I told him everything over drinks one night at our favorite bar.

Since that night, of the selection of videos watched, there was at least one of amateur wives having sex with black men. And while that subject had been one of a number of fantasies we had used for dirty talk during sex over the years between us, it slowly became the main subject some nights.

Once we became empty nesters, we started to talk about trying swinging again.

We signed up for a group online, and went to a couple of mixer events at bars in the area. Always making sure these activities were occurring at least an hour or more away from where we live.

Before, when we played, we set some boundaries and rules, like never play at home, both agree on a person the other would play with before we played with anyone or even a couple, that our marriage was a priority number one and safe sex was a must. Back then to be honest, we only tried threesomes a few times, with both another man and woman. And played a little with a couple or two. There was a girlfriend that stayed over at our home and ended up playing with us or me a couple of times, but that was really the extent of our experiences.

So, this time, we once more slowly tried out groups and parties to see how it would work out.

We had drinks with a few couples, and even hot tub with a couple with some soft sex play in front of each other one night. After one bar event a few hours from our home, a woman joined us for drinks and a threesome, really her watching us having sex, in our hotel room. Still, it was exciting and a little extra spice to our sex life that had been on hold for years.

Then one night in bed, in the middle of sex, we were talking all dirty, and I started to suggest a threesome with a man, and maybe it could be a black man. In fact, I kind of stepped into the sex play and wanted to talk about it. I even offered that if I got to explore, we would bring a woman to bed with us and I would do anything James wanted to him or her and he could watch.

For some reason, the thought of it was suddenly a super turn on for me. To do it one more time with a black man like when I was younger.

A few days later, I brought up the subject to talk about. We talked about it a few times, and finally we mutually agreed that it was going to be a threesome with me as the center of attention and not cuckold play, I did not want my husband humiliated because I wanted to try something. With that, James agreed to go along with the idea.

We would go to a bar mixer, and between talking with couples, I would look around for prospective men that may help me achieve my goal.

Over the next few months, talking about it, working on finding a play buddy and watching adult videos of wives with black men was still feeding my fantasy and enhancing my sex drive in bed with James.

Then a guy named Andrew posted some photos and chatted with me on one of the sites, and we then exchanged some emails. He was a Black man, with a bald head, about our age, a widower and was new to the lifestyle.

We agreed to meet at a lifestyle bar event a few weeks later. I had a few shots of tequila to steady my nerves and was ready to meet this prospective play friend.

We already had a system one single work text messages that we could use to communicate quickly at events, like one word that we need to walk away from whomever we were talking with, or that it was cool for one of us to step away and let the other one flirt.

I wore a long green tube dress, my 38D boobs almost overflowing the top.

I pulled back my dark hair into a ponytail. James loves my hair in a lonely tail.

We were talking and mingling with some people when he showed up. After sitting with the both of us talking for a while, I texted James the word for him to go someplace and let me flirt.

When it was time to leave, Andrew gave me a hug, and I could feel a bulge in his pants pushing into my stomach. This cock must be massive, is what I thought.

As we were leaving, James introduced me to a woman he had been talking with that was open to soft playing with couples, and she and I exchanged numbers for later.

I was pretty excited about Andrew, the anticipation was killing me.

When we got back to our hotel, I was drunk and horny, I gave James a killer BJ, and then a big dildo that normally was tight, just slipped right in, even surprising me drunk!

We had sex like we were young again, talking about what may happen.

I heard from Andrew a few days later. I went through a period of wanting to back out to periods of feeling my pussy get wet thinking about it.

We decided to meet on a week night that everyone had off, and got a room a couple of hours away at a hotel in LA that had a good bar.

When we got to the hotel, and got the room set up, we put out condoms, some alcohol and mixes, and then got changed to go down to the bar.

I curled my hair a little, and wore a blouse unbuttoned to the middle of my boobs, with no bra, then a black knee length skirt with black panties, and nylons with knee high boots.

I asked James to line up a couple shots of tequila before we left the room. We got downtown the bar an hour early, ordered appetizers and drinks.I could feel people watching, and got kind of excited thinking I could still turn heads.

The anticipation was driving us crazy, and we were holding hands, kissing, almost flirting with each other like when we first were dating or married.

Then my date arrived, Andrew came over and sat in the boot with us. Me, sandwiched between James and Andrew. Between my white husband and my black date for the night. I felt excited, and like a slut all at the same time.

After talking and flirting with both of them for a while, I was getting tipsy, so I suggested that we need to go up stairs. I guess Andrew picked up the tab for the whole night at the bar.

My husband headed up the stairs, while myself and Andrew finished flirting, I sent James two photos, one of my hand resting my Andrews cock in his pants, and a second selfie of us, but Andrew slipped his hand into my blouse, opening it up even more.

Waiting for the elevator, we sent James another selfie of us, and I added that he better be ready to finish my off after I was done with Andrew. Drunk talk from me.

In the room, I needed to pee, and took off my panties. I stepped out, pants off, blouse unbuttoned, ready to go get this done. When I stepped out the guys were sitting in chairs at a small table. I headed for my drink, and gin and tonic, then gave my husband a long deep kiss.

I tried to pull Andrew up, but he was a pretty big guy, so he got up on his own and I sank to my knees. I unzipped his pants and his cock flopped out in my face.

I almost sobered up by the size of it, fat, black and longer than James. I just kept running my hand over it. Then someone told me to suck it. It was big, so I couldn't take his whole cock deep into my mouth. I started sucked or kiss up and down the shaft.

Then I felt Andrew tug at my hair, lifting me up, kissing my neck and chest as my blouse fell off. Turning me, his hands on my boobs, he moved me to the bed.

Andrew got undressed, and I had time to get my boots off before he shoved his cock back in my mouth.

Then suddenly he stepped back, reached for something, it was a condom and told me to get on the bed with my ass up, he was fucking doggy.

As I got on the bed, I looked for a reach out to James, I could feel the lube smeared across my pussy lips.

Then what felt like a small bat started to spread my lips and pushed into my pussy, slowly a little in and then out, then a little deeper.

I must have dug my nails into James fist as this cock was pushing into me. I felt like a slut, and as I was starting a getting fucked, I almost started whimpering about it inside me, I told Andrew to fuck me like a slut and he asked if I liked his cock. yes, I liked that black cock fucking my pussy.

I started to have an orgasm and one last deep thrust pushed me over the edge.

I heard a deep, almost growl and felt Andrew tense up and then stop, slowly pull out of my pussy. He pushed my ass down to the bed and pulled me up towards his cock.

With one hand pulled off the condom, dripping his cum on my, then told me to suck his cock clean.

The first sucked on the tip of his cock, and more cum came out across my face and into my mouth. I licked his shaft, and smiled up at him when he told me I was still a good slut.

I laid back on the bed, covered in cum, trying to whip my face with my blouse.

It had been awhile since I got complimented on my oral skills. Andrew even told me that I had a wonderful tight pussy, well, I thought about that and maybe not so tight anymore.

I sat on the bed, took the nylons off and my cum stained skirt, and went to brush my teeth, I hate the lingering taste of cum in my mouth.

Andrew had got a towel, whipped off and dressed, he came in and gave me a hug and kiss to say goodbye. I could see him and James shake hands and then James locked the door.

I told my husband it was his turn to really fuck me, as long as he wanted to fuck his slut wife.

Sucking his cock, I looked up and asked him if I was a good black cock slut like the girls we see in the videos, I got both a yes and his cock slammed into my stretched pussy.

I started to have a second orgasm and could feel and see James start to I'm, he pushed it deep into me. The best feeling is to have my husband cum inside me.

We woke up, showered, and went to breakfast before leaving. We talked about the night before the whole time. If we would call Andrew again, what else would we be open to if we kept this up. And I figured that since I offered, I would have to end up playing with another woman, so at least women know how to lick pussy better than most men.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Carribean Holiay A wife finds out firsthand if it's true what they say about.in Interracial Love
Turning Myself Over to Be Blacked My husband and I turn me over to get blacked--finally!in Interracial Love
The Black Kid Black kid conquers a hot white wife.in Interracial Love
Ashlee, JD & Dr. Chelsea's Group Black stud is just the thing for white wife support group.in Interracial Love
A Game of Touch Football Hot Football Mom and Coach Bill.in Interracial Love
More Stories