Empty Nesters - Tara and Sam Ch. 05

Story Info
Tara learns how to please Heather.
1.9k words
4.64
3k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with the other chapters in this series, this chapter picks up immediately after the previous one.

Any of these could be read alone as a quick short story, but I suggest starting at the beginning.

Don't forget to vote and don't hesitate to comment.

Hope you enjoy ;->

Tara rolled over onto her side, her legs pulled up into the fetal position as her body continued to convulse with the aftershocks of her intense climax.

As if through a fog, she heard her sexy neighbor Heather tell her husband Sam what a lucky man he was. Sam replied that he knew it, but he was amazed by what he had just seen.

Heather had just gone down on Tara, and given her one of the best orgasms of her life. And Sam had watched until he couldn't restrain himself anymore and came over to suck, lick and bite Tara's hard nipples, contributing to the intensity of her climax.

Tara didn't know what was going to happen next, but she knew that they weren't finished. Especially when she heard her husband moan along with the unmistakable sound of kissing.

When the kissing stopped she heard Heather ask softly, "I bet you never thought you'd taste your wife's pussy on another woman's mouth, did you Sam?"

Her husband Sam replied hoarsely, "No, no I didn't! But I love it.!" This was followed by another, deeper moan from her husband.

Tara's orgasms had by then subsided enough that she could roll over to see what she was missing. When she did, she was glad to see her husband with a look of total bliss on his face as Heather took his dick deep into her mouth.

From her vantage point, Tara could see Heather's lean, sexy body. Heather was on her elbows and knees, and as she sucked Sam's cock, her body rocked back and forth causing her tits to swing below her. Heather's long nipples drug back and forth over the sheets, no doubt stimulating them, causing her to moan on Sam's thick cock.

Tara watched as one of Heather's hands slipped between her legs as she began stroking her own snatch. The motion of her hand was accompanied by a sound that could only be a very wet pussy.

Tara had imagined a myriad of erotic scenes when she wondered how this could play out. And now they all came rushing back to her.

She remembered the scent she had detected on Heather's fingers when she had first broached the idea of sex between the three of them. And Tara was suddenly inspired to reciprocate the pleasure Heather had caused her.

She rolled onto her knees and Heather looked at her and stopped blowing Sam. "Well, look who's back!" Heather said with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm back." Tara replied as she drew closer and draped her arm around Heather's waist. "You really rocked my world Heather!"

Tara kissed Heather's mouth, tasting herself. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Now I want to see if I can rock yours."

She kissed Heather's shoulder, before pulling her over onto her back. Heather giggled merrily as Tara took charge of her body.

"Sorry Sam, but I really need to do this." Tara told her husband as she interrupted his blowjob.

"That's fine babe, you do what you want." Sam replied, still somewhat in shock at what was going on.

Tara was instantly drawn to Heather's long nipples, so erotic looking as they pointed to the ceiling. She immediately sucked one into her lips as Heather reached up to grasp Sam's hard prick again, saying, "We don't have to leave Sam out, there's enough of me for both of you!"

Heather used her heels to push herself up until her head hung off the edge of the mattress, offering her mouth to Sam, as she offered the rest of her body to his wife.

As Heather moved, Tara followed, and sucked Heather's nipples, one after the other, and reached down to draw her fingers through Heather's wet folds. All the while watching Heather tilt her head and pull Sam's hard prick back into mouth.

Sam was still standing next to the bed, with a perfect view of his wife as she sucked Heather's nipples. Tara looked up at him briefly and gave him a wink and a lewd smile before going right back to what she had been doing.

Sam took full advantage of the situation and began to slowly fuck Heather's mouth, holding her head with both hands. He could feel her tongue moving over his crown as her pouty lips stretched to accommodate his thick prick.

He thought about all the fantasies she'd caused him to have, and realized that none of them were as good as the real thing. or that none of them had involved Tara, and that made things even better.

Tara was amazed by the rigid stiffness of Heather's nipples. She sucked them and lapped at them while her hands explored Heather's body.

It was a new experience for Tara. She had never been physically attracted to women before, but she tried to make her sexy neighbor feel the lust she'd ignited. Slowly, Tara moved two fingers between Heather's meaty pussy lips and slipped them into her.

Heather moaned with her mouth full of Sam's cock and rocked her hips, spreading her legs, giving Tara full access to her horny pussy.

Tara began to fuck Heather with her fingers as she sucked her hard nipples. In and out, slowly but firmly Tara worked her fingers, loving how Heather's inner muscles grasped her digits.

It was the second time that day she'd had her fingers inside of Heather, although the first time Tara had focused on her Gspot.

This time she was reaching in as deep as she could, until the knuckles of her other fingers pushed against Heather's pussy and stopped her. Then she slowly withdrew them, and started all over.

Heather was breathing heavily through her nose, as she tried to maintain her sucking on Sam's hard prick. Her hips rolled in time with Tara's fingers, and eventually Heather let Sam slip from between her lips and whispered urgently, "Faster Tara! Fuck me... faster.... harder!" She reached down to strum her clit, adding to her own stimulation.

"Are you going to cum Heather?" Tara asked, as she moved to straddle Heather's toned thigh, lowering herself until she felt that muscular flesh against her own wet pussy, and began to thrust her fingers in earnest.

"Yes Tara! Make me cum for you!" Heather gasped. She took Sam's hands, which had been lovingly caressing her head, and moved both to her now abandoned nipples. Sam needed no more encouragement, he started to pinch, twist and pull on the erect nubs as he slipped his cock back into her mouth.

Tara pulled Heather's hand from her clit, telling her, "Okay then, leave that alone. That's my job right now!"

Tara and Sam locked eyes as they worked together to make Heather cum for the second time. Neither could believe what was happening, nor could they stop if they wanted to.

Tara whispered to her husband, "I love you Sam." Even as she brought her other hand to play with Heather's now protruding clit.

Sam continued to tweak Heather's long nipples as she sucked hungrily on his cock, and he thought that he was the luckiest man in the world as he replied, "I love you too baby."

Tara worked her fingers in and out of Heather's pussy, hard and fast, like Heather wanted, and began to strum her clit with the thumb of the other hand. The sounds of Heather's snatch squelching with each thrust were like erotic music to Tara's ears.

Heather's moaning increased, along with the moisture of her pussy, as her body responded to Tara's fingers. Tara felt Heather's inner walls grasping and flexing and Tara knew she was going to cum.

Tara was suddenly getting closer to cumming again herself, as she rocked back and forth on Heather's leg. She struggled to keep going, despite the ache that was growing in her forearm and the stimulation to her own pussy.

Just then Heather yanked Sam's dick head out of her mouth and let out a shriek. "YES! TARA, YES! FUCK ME TARA, FUCK ME! I'MCUMMING, AHH! AHH!" Tara felt Heather's pussy clamping down on her fingers and knew she'd just made Heather cum.

Tara was ecstatic, she increased the tempo and force of her thrusts, fueling Heather's climax until her forearm burned, then, with thoughts of all the times Sam had fucked her to climax and quickly gone down on her, Tara pulled her hands away from Heather's spastic pussy and dove in face first.

Sam looked on in disbelief at what his wife was doing, and his cock throbbed in Heather's mouth, as she reached out with the other one to grab the back of Tara's head as the older woman feasted on her snatch.

Tara had seen Heather's pussy from behind in the kitchen, but only briefly, before moving to rim her. Now Heather was spread out on her and Sam's marital bed and Tara had full access.

The aroma that she first noticed on Heather's fingers in the kitchen, seemingly so long ago, now flooded Tara's senses, beckoning her. Heather was so wet, and Tara's face was soon coated with her essence.

Tara was no longer nervous, initially unsure of herself and her ability to please the more experienced Heather, she now used her tongue and lips to keep her sexy seductress quivering and cumming.

Heather had her hands on the back of Tara's head, holding her tight to her pussy as she rode out her climax. Humping against her face, squealing and squirming, just as she had done in the kitchen earlier.

Heather's body suddenly tensed up, every toned muscle taut, her ass inches off the mattress, she seemed frozen in place. She was not even breathing as her climax peaked and she let Sam's prick slip from between her lips, smearing spit and precum across her cheek.

Sam brought his hands from Heather's nipples, now almost purple from his rough treatment, to her shoulders and caressed her gently. Tara pulled her tongue from Heather's grasping pussy and began to place a series of delicate kisses on the drenched and swollen labia.

Heather's body simply collapsed, she lay quivering and whimpering, and eventually she pushed Tara's face away from her crotch as she needed a break. "Fuck Tara, that was good!" She gasped.

Tara took a good long look at Heather's pussy, the shiny pearl of her clitoris crowning her enflamed labia, which occasionally quivered with aftershocks of Heather's climax. She finally understood the meaning of the term "beautiful pussy".

She looked up at her husband and realized that he was watching her closely, curious no doubt about her feelings for what she'd just done. She gave Sam a shy, but reassuring smile and said, "Oh Sam, you are just going to love this pussy!"

When I started this story I only had a premise. I imagined a woman seducing her married neighbors. And I had the phrase, "Oh honey, don't you get it? I'm trying to seduce both of you."

I never thought I would get this many multiple page chapters from it, but here we are at the end of chapter 5, and these 3 still aren't done!

Stay tuned for the rest of the story, and as always, don't forget to vote or hesitate to comment. ;->