Empty: Nikole the Angel

Story Info
An angel femboy gets fucked by her milfy roommate.
2.1k words
4.15
6.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moomurs
Moomurs
3 Followers

Cw: identity fuckery, transwoman to femboy, Empty Spaces, mind break

Studies of those spawned and affected by the Empty has been an exhausting and very thrilling adventure. From the dynamic of dolls and witches, to things such as slimes and demons; all of these instances are fascinating.

In todays lecture I wish to focus on angels. Angels are formed from those fragile souls who have lives of intense sexual trauma. A common thread of a pure soul surrounded by corrupting forces taint the stories of these interesting people. And as we have detailed documentation that any human can become tainted and changed by the Empty in our world, we see a very unique perversion with angels and those around them.

Angels live with an aura of purity that incites one of two responses after enough time has passed: either a protective feeling of nurturing, or a lustful primal desire to sexually dominate and corrupt the source of the aura.

As such, the trauma strings to these poor pure souls is extensive enough that if they were not affected by the changes from the Empty, that extensive therapy would be beneficial. As such, the ultimate fate of many are of souls that attract and tempt with their purity the sexual submission and corruption within a human soul. Angels thus become tainted, their halos crumbling, and only restoring with time. But with their halo comes with the aura of purity.

In discussing this topic my mind goes to a case of an individual. Going by Nikole in public, this transwoman had strained relations with her family... and sought out new family in her attempt at finding a new life. Unfortunately for her, the overlaying of the Empty affected her greatly and created a textbook situation with her mentor, friend, and roommate.

----

Nikki was small, lithe, and would be the perfect victim in any story. While her identity as a transfemme was solid in her public life, those around her had a corrupted fixation on when she had been an effeminate boy, a femboy.

Her roommates, ten years older on average, began treating her like a younger sibling of sorts. But the most concerning was the very motherly type, another transwoman who smelled the vanilla intoxicant. Deana: heavy built with a large matron chest and figure, noted in private with her suitors for her very demanding member despite years of hormone therapy. Deana became very fixated on tending to Nikki, making small advances...until...

Rain fell heavy against the apartment windows, the darkness of the streets below only illuminated by the street lamps rays against the droplets. Nikki sprawled across her bed, a hand across her crotch as she flipped through her own personal stash of porn. As there was not much to do on such a night, her small member was happy to be teased and pleasured.

*knock knock*

She grabbed a nearby blanket, slinging across her body as the door opened. The head of the households matron smiled, the backdrop of the hallway light and small drift of various kitchen smells that lingered on her.

"Hey Nikki, just wanted to check on how you were doing."

The blushing Angel didn't respond, nor rejected the woman inviting herself into the young girls space. The older woman strode with grace and ease towards the bed, sitting beside the quickly-adjusted roommate.

"The others are gone for the evening," Deana started, " Marks gone for the weekend to party upstate. Michelles busy with a midnight movie marathon at her friends. So its really just the two of us, sweetie."

A chill ran up her spine. So many times she had called her sweetie, and each time had a certain charge to it. But this time there was something behind it. Something...wanton.

Deana's eyes flashed, was that a..hue of red behind them? To Deana's mind, she had never been really attracted to any types other than large fluffy masculine types. But there was something so...fluid about her much smaller roommate that just...made the urge to domme so strong. She wanted so badly to make a move, to take over and...but she needed to take her time.

The thick manicured hand gently moved to the knee still hidden under the blanket. A comforting squeeze, and a smile, both lingering longer than necessary.

Nikki's eyes shone with this feeling overcoming her. Deana had taken care of her early in her transition, acting as a mentor, an idol, and a mother to her. But this...

"Oh, whats this on your phone?"

Shit!

Her hand moved quickly to the device hiding behind Nikki's ass, the screen still lit up. Embarrassment bloomed first as a radiant light, then a burning fire. A tsk tsk came from the lips in between the soft brown cheeks framed by her short hair.

"Look at all of this art of cute boys, so fragile. Oh! And this one where hes fucked by two girls!"

Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!

Deana lit up, the corrupted glow in her eyes only increasing in the contrast of the pale helpless small girl...

"So you're into effeminate boys aren't you? Getting fucked by his betters?"

She wrapped an arm around Nikki, trapping her. All the angel was wearing was a sports bra and a short pleated skirt, incredibly vulnerable to the milfs eyes. Arousal started to build in both. Nikki didn't respond, only averted the gaze.

Deana couldn't take it any further. The scent that she didn't even fully comprehend was driving her crazy. Like pheromones. She wanted, needed, to dominate her friend. No, not friend. Something more primal. Her breathing deepened, heat growing across her body.

She grabbed Nikki's shoulder, and pushed her down onto her back. A small squeak emanated from the angel, her otherwise imperceptible halo finally slipping free to drift above her crown. Deana wasted no time straddling the tiny girls torso, pinned against the pounds of milfmeat, and the milfs meat.

"I can't handle it anymore," Deana chirped in between laboured breaths, "you're too much. I need to...I need to..."

Deana's intense gaze drifted from the scared but definitely aroused girl to the phone still in her hand. Her finger traced across the screen, flipping through pictures both drawn and flesh of boys in compromised positions. She paused, a picture of Nikole in her old masc clothing. A baggy hoodie, tight jeans and her cock pre-hormones intentionally shown. Her hair still in the spiky emo boy cut.

She flipped to another. Now naked, Nikki in the before taking a large toy up her asshole. She flipped to another. Now a selfie in the very outfit she was wearing with the colourful caption plastered, 'LOL Hawt Femboy Lyfe'.

She showed the picture to the femboy. Embarrassment went from 6 to 11, and Nikki could not have any hope to control her boner pressing into he underside of Deanas pelvis. Shit!!!!!!

A devious smile crawled, the lust boiling but held for a moment. A glorious moment of a scheming idea.

"A femboy, eh?"

The rhetorical question had no chance for answer as Deana in fluid motion lifted off of Nikki and grasped her arm. The phone was abandoned, its toxic truth still illuminated.

Nikki cried out as she was flipped onto her stomach. Deanas belt flew off her jeans like a posessed demon, a moment followed of fiddling with the button of her jeans. The angel looked behind her in her mixed haze, recoiling as a hand struck her revealed ass cheek.

"Hot little femboy. All this time I thought you were just a repressed girl with bad social skills!"

Another smack, the followed yelp leading with pleasure. This was wrong, so very wrong! She was going to be raped by her roommate!

A squeal rang out as her legs were grabbed and spread, Deana's thick member now free from her cotton panties.

"And look at this! How many times did you strut around the house wearing nothing underneath, you slut?! How many times did you flash mark your asshole hoping that he would see your real self!"

Right! Mark was gay! So in her mind that meant..

She squeaked as she was positioned, her ass vulnerable.

"Shhhhh...its okay. Mommys got you right where she wants you." Deana's calming tone was a jarring shift, Nikki's brain struggled to keep up with.

"My sweet boy just wants his mommys cock to breed him is all."

Her cock was slick now with pre and sweat, the corruption of the human soul creating lubricant for what was about to take place.

Nikkis halo shuddered, as did his body as his mothers thick cock slipped between his ass cheeks. He had tried many a large toy in the past. But he felt this one.

Her hands gripped his tiny hips as she thrusted into him, slow at first. Her eight inches, much thicker than normal, filled him deeply.

A deep moan leaked through her lips, the primal urges taking over as she loomed over the frail boytoy. She had seen him come so much into his own, but ultimately she couldn't help hut thrust, thrust, thrust into his ass. She needed this. She needed to breed him. She ached so hard. She needed to seed him. She was his mommy, after all.

For Nikki, their mind was a scattering of pain and pleasure, of fear and arousal. Why was she calling her her son? Herself her mommy? Why was....mmmmm....

Her tongue lolled out as she went loose, the pleasure overwhelming the angels brain. Their body was rearranged as Deana mounted the femboy.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

The smell of sweat intoxicated Nikki as Deanna pumped in and out of their asshole. Pulsing through the thick cock was the lingering drift of corruption. Nikki's halo vibrated and pulsed. Small cracks forming, small shavings beginning to peel around the aetheric ring.

"Good boy. You're taking it so well. Take mommys cock. I'm soo close."

She pressed her large breasts against the fragile back, her cock pulsing with corruption. The member swelled unnaturally, the angel gasping in surprise and pleasure. Pain became more pleasure, and pleasure became pain. The corruption breaking and fogging her mind. Not like she could fight against the woman who had her trapped.

"I'm going to cum in you...mommy's going to fill you. Be a good boy and take it all in." Deanas husky whispers grew quieter as her pleasure built.

Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!

The angels halo glowed yelloe, the outer hue gaining a creeping soft orange and red as the main ring crumbled. Each thrust doing more and more damage.

Deanas moans and speach became unintelligible, the corruption taking her mind over as she fucked the poor femboy silly. Like a beast in the strongest of heat. Her speed and ferocity accelerating. Yet despite the build up, her release seemed difficult than ever to reach. It maddened her, made her a demon and her roommate reduced to her eager drooling sex toy. All she wanted to do. Was. To. Cum.

And yet she couldn't. And it haunted her!

She lifted up, taking her top and bra off with a nonchalant toss. She gripped her swollen tits, pink milk dripping from her teats.

Yes. Mommys gonna breed her good boy. And then once shes done, she can feed him.

Her eyes bloodshot. Her skin reddened. She fucked and rode harder. Wanting to just burst in.

Nikki squealed, feeling themselves into a puddle underneathe themselves as their poor prostate was assaulted. Their cock twitched, and milked in turn. Nikki came, hard. All they saw was red as their halo crumbled into shards, their body flush with corruption.

"Say it.. say it my fuckable boy!"

"Fuck your femboy, mommy!!" Nikki squealed, the corruption taking over them as they came again, and again. Their body spasmed, their asshole stretched hard and clenched around the thick demon cock.

Deanas hands grabbed his hips, lifting him off the bed to impale him on her cock. She pushed down, Nikki screaming as shots of clear milk shooting from the femboys cock. Deanas arms wrapped around his torso, her bosom parting to engulf around his head.

Her pitch heightened, stillness for a moment, before she felt an eruption. Nikkis free hands grasped the small buldge in their stomach from the demon cock before they felt the rush of fluid hit them. The flood of corrupted cum like a river into a humanoid condom. Nikki screamed in turn in their own dry orgasm.

Deana's arms nearly crushed the femboy as she came down from her high, the corruption born from the femboys purity now spent into her toy. Her cock shrunk, freeing Nikki to fall onto their bed in a gasping heap.

Deana blinked, the lustful haze slowly leaving her weakened and pleasured body to observe her work.

Laying spent was the broken body of Nikki. The halo behind their body but a few fragments remaining. Nikkis asshole left gaping with cum leaking from their bloated stomach. Sweat glistened, their brain very scrambled.

Deanas brain began a process of comprehension, of confusion and mild horror. Nikki looked upwards, their face of spent and satisfied pleasure.

"Thank you mommy for breeding your little boy."

Moomurs
Moomurs
3 Followers