The Boat the Brat and the Beast

Story Info
Rich, spoiled, pretty boy recruits beastmen for a voyage.
3k words
4.29
14.2k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags include- forced feminization, femboy, non-consensual kind of, horse beast, wolf beast, and other beast, size difference, forced crossdressing, gang bang, deep throat, deep anal, domination, mind break, magic, all characters are 18 or older.

*************

Bailey was a rich boy from a very prestigious family. Baily always had a heart for adventure and action. Though because of his naturally small height around 4'11. And years of pampering and protection from demanding work has left his body to grow little to no muscle, and his skin stayed pristine and smooth. Not to mention that he took more from his mother then his father with his looks. With soft pouty lips, emerald green eyes with flacks of gold, and shoulder length glossy jet-black hair that slightly curled at the ends. Not to mention the slight curves he inherited form his mother.

With the baggy cloths he wore it was hard to tell, but underneath those throws was a tight stomach, a small waist with flared hips that led to his very round bubble butt.

He despised his natural appearance. so, in a way to make up for it, he would try to act tough and in charge by ordering people around and threating them with physical violence. But it only come off as bratty and spoiled.

Baily wanted nothing more than to sail the sea and make his mark on the world or at least have the world remember his name. So, after years of begging and pleading with his father to have his own boat and crew of sailors to command. His father finally broke under the constant nagging and finally started to fund Baileys little fantasy.

Bailey spared no expense having the largest and most lavish boat be made in his exact detail. And then it was adorned with the most expensive and useless items like beautiful painting and rugs that decorated every room. Even the sails were made from the finest materials. However, as the price went up on the boats creation the father finally put his foot down and decided that he would not sink any more substantial amounts of money into his son's little project. If he wanted a crew he would have to find the cheapest men he could find.

This didn't upset Bailey though he got what he wanted which was the most beautiful boat to sail the sea. What did he care about how his crew would look and act as long as he was there captain and in control, he was fin with that.

So going down to the dock Baily started to find a crew to assemble for his boat. At a cheap price of course. Dress in overpriced clothing and walking with a smudge smile on his Baily wanting to work for him at such a steep price. So the boy went through taverns and brothels. Though he was shut down every time.

That was till he was on the verge of giving up for the day to head home to his mansion when someone called out to him in a deep gravelly voice.

"Hey kid I heard your looking for a crew". Baily turned around with new found hope and smile on his face.

"Why yes I am though I must say that I am paying a very low price to the crew that joins"... Bailey eyes went wide open, and mouth dropped at the stranger who he spoke to.

It was a beastman. They were very rare around hear but some were seen every now and then. Though this one was a wolf hybrid. Standing tall at seven feet and completely jacked with muscle. And completely covered in thick and scruffy dark gray fur. The beast stared at the boys surprised expression for a second with an amused grin.

"Well any price will do." The best huffed, making his large chest rise and fall display his etremly larg and well defined pecks. "Me and my boys are kind of desperate you see. And we will take any price that your handing out." He said with his massive muscled arms crossed.

'This cannot be real!' Bailey thought. Beastmen were highly sought after for their super human strength and amplified senses. They were a huge help for any human looking for a strong crew. Though they were not seen as just a helping hand. They were also capable of running their own crew and were incredibly good at it too. So, it was hard for a human to find a willing beastman crew to work for them when most saw themselves as higher beings. Especially larger beastmen like wolves they were normally prideful creatures and only worked under someone that was stronger and larger.

All this explained though, Bailey knew none of this. He was just in awe at the sheer size of this creature that stood before him. He thought nothing else about why this thing would be looking for work from a small human that offered such a small price.

Baily then smiled wide and smug. "I'm glad to hear that. And may I ask you how many are there of you?" Baily asked with confidence.

"There are fifteen of us, more then enough to run your boat and more." The wolf beast said with a smirk.

"Then it is settled! Consider you and your friends hired! Tomorrow we will set sail to new worlds!" Bailey shouted with electric energy. "Meet me at the dock when the sun rises, I'll be at the biggest ship in the water waiting to meet my new crew." Baily said pointed towards the docks.

"Sounds good captain" the wolf said with a grin.

"Oh, and by the way, I didn't get your name?" Said Baily with his head turned.

"You can call me Spike" The beastman answered. And Baily smiled dumbly.

"You can call me Bailey." He said with excitement.

"Captain Bailey it is then." Spike chuckled with his furry paw like hand to his head, in a saluting fashion, and a predatory smile. Which sent shivers down Baileys spine, but he ignored it and turned around and headed home preparing for his voyage.

Morning could not come soon enough for the young boy. He was so full of excitement that he packed his bags early and then neglected to tell his parents of his new crew or his early departure. When the sun started to rise, Bailey had already headed to his boat and packed his things with his parents being none the wiser. After finishing packing his boat full of his belongings Bailey stood on the docks waiting for his new crew to arrive. It did not take long though. A large group of beastmen made their way down the docks towards Bailey.

Towering over every other human there the beastmen made their presence known getting glances of awe and fear. Each one was more intimidating than the next. All the beastmen were wolf type creatures. Some had reddish orange coats. Others had pitch black or completely white fur, but every single one was a giant pillar of imitating stacked muscle and strength. Baily's stomach sank staring at the group of terrifying beasts. However, he quickly bit his tongue and shook the felling off as he told himself that this is his crew, he was their captain, and they would do what he said.

Baily stood tall and tried to look in charge, though as the beast approached him, his head barely reach the middle of there stomach so he had to look up into the faces of all the wolf men. Spike was at the front of the group as he introduced his fellow kin. Though Bailey was to distracted with how dwarfed he felt surround by a bunch of towering creatures none of them even wore shirts so their huge pecks and solid abdominal muscles were completely on display. A body that Baily only wished he could have. The group made Baily fell like he was just a small child crowded by large men.

Spike continued to introduce his brothers but Baily never caught any of it. "And that's everyone" Spike breaking Baily from his daze.

"Oh, uh, yes nice to meet all of you!" He stuttered "I will be you captain. My name is Baily." He timidly responded.

"Baily huh? That's a cute name." One of the beast mean commented from the back. Making Baileys eyes narrow and nose flair.

"Who the fuck said that?!" The boy yelled in a outburst. Baily was completely insecure about his looks and was hot headed when it came to remarks about his name or appearance.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Spike threw his hands up dismissively. "That's just how my brothers act. They like to play around and mess with people a little but." He explained "It's a kind of way for us to break the ice, or just to have Harmless laughs." Spike trying to calm the boy down.

Baily looked at Spike, relaxed his face, and sighed "sorry, I just don't find it very funny. So, please do not do that." Baily said in a snarky way.

"Sure cap, whatever you say." Spike suppressing some agitation at the boy's snobby attitude.

Baily and his new crew boarded the boat and quickly found there sleeping quarters. About an hour later the boat had set sail on the sea and Baily was ready to discover what laid beyond, or so he thought.

Days went by and Bailey started to get comfortable in bossing his new crew around. Commanding them to do tedious things like to comb his hair run him bath clean his bead every morning, opening doors for him. And the worst was tucking him in at night like a child. Baily was completely blind to the fact that he was not built for the life of adventure or action. But it did not stop him from using all his father's wealth to make him feel like he was. However, this crew of beastmen did not follow his orders because they were desperate for work, but because they had other ideas. Ideas that Baily would soon find out.

One day Baily woke up to his room being empty and the door not open for him. His breakfast was not served, and he did not see his day clothes laid out for him. This enraged the little brat. So he got out of bed in his silk nightgown that hugged his body, and he stormed off looking for his crew. Baily marched out of his cabin and onto the deck in a rage, demanding an answer for the lack of respect.

"Where the hell is my breakfast!" the boy shouted to the gathered beastmen. They all turned to the boy with cocked eyebrows and annoyed faces. Though none of them answered the fuming boy. "I am your captain and I demand an answer!" he yelled. Though all the beastmen just crossed their arms and started to chuckle. "What is so funny?" Baily questioned with an annoyed face.

"So, this is the one that will make us rich." A huge and booming voice said coming from behind Baily. The boy turned quick and looked up to see that there was someone standing. No, not just one person, but a group of people. Though not people, but beastmen. However, they were not the wolf hybrids. These were a larger assortment of creatures. There was an elk, a bull, a horse and the biggest was a rough looking, nine-foot-tall, huge zebra. Though all these new beasts were larger than any of his previous crew.

"Wh.. who the hell are you." Baily stuttered.

The zebra beastman looked Baily right in the eyes and chuckled. "Oh how rude of me. I am Sandor, the owner of this ship. And your new captain." The beast giving Baily an evil smile.

"Wha.... What!? No, I the captain, and this is my crew. right guys?" Baily asking the wolf beastmen.

"Sandor can we just shut this little bitch up already? I have been itching to pound some manners into this little sissy's ass this while voyage." Bailys heart sinks as he hears one of his own previous crew members say something so vulgar and depraved about him so plainly.

"What the hell!? Why? I was your captain. Why have you betrayed me?" Baily said with fear gripping his breath.

All the large beast busted out into laughter. "You, a captain. That is a laugh." The large zebra beast roared. "Some captain, did not even realize there was four stowaways on your boat for over a week." He said shaking his large, black and white striped, equestrian head. "No, your no captain. You were just some rich boy in over his head. Now your just a prisoner for ransom. I am sure your father would pay a hefty coin to get his little boy back." The large zebra known as Sandor now striding up to the boy.

"D... don't touch me!" Baily said shacking in his knight gown.

"Or what? You will slap me" Sandor snorted through his large nostrils with a deep chuckle, as he walked right up to Baily with thunders footsteps. The beast was so big that Baily's head was just reaching the waist of the beastman. The beast was so close that Baily could smell the hefty notes of dirt and grass mixed with an animalistic musk.

Baily was scared, but then saw that the beast had a large knife in its pocket. In an instant Baily lounge forward and grabbed the knife. However, Sandor did not seem to budge. Baily took the knife in both his hand holding it up high towards the beast face.

"Stay back! I mean it!" Baily doing his best to seem threating under the beast colossal presence.

"So scary." the zebra beast man sarcastically smiled. With blinding speed the beast grabbed the tip of the knife with only two fingers and ripped it out of the pathetic grip of the boy.

"So pathetic." Sandor scuffed with a amused face. Baily just looked on in horror at how easily the zebra man disarmed him. "You know usually we just imprison our captors we hold for ransom. We even usually treat them with some amount of respect." The large equestrian beast glared at Baily with his glowing red eye's.

"Though when we run into ones that like to cause us problems, I tend to let my men rough them up a little to teach them some respect."

Sandor bit his large bottom lip. "However, my men have told me about how much a spoiled brat you are. Barley able to do anything on your own. So much so that they say your barely even a man." The beast continued while looking the boy up and down. "And now that I got a good look at you, I would say that nor do you even look like a man. He remarked while liking his lips with a long, thick, pink tongue. "Now I get why my men have been so sexual frustrated as of lately. With a pretty little thing like you walking around, I don't blame them." Sandor growled.

"So, because of how fragile you look, I doubt you would be able to take a beating, however. There are other way I can have you punished, ways my men have been begging me to let them do to you." He finished saying with a predatory grin.

Baily was frozen in fear. There was no one around to help him. He was surrounded by beastmen that even the west one could overpower Baily with one arm. They would probably not even notice him fighting back. And the worst pat was that they all looked at him with hunger eyes that seemed to undress him. Baily was in a fully blown panic with no where to go.

"What are you going to do to me?" Baily said in stuttering voice.

Barley a second later the zebra beast grabbed a handful of the boys knight gown with both hands. Then pulling both hands away from each other ripping the gown right off Bailey,, like it was tissue paper.

"St.. stop!" Baily cried out in a whimper. Now completely nude in front of a bunch of beast.

"Well well well. Now that's no body for a boy to have. I have seen sluts with less curves!" The zebra beast laughed along with the rest of the beastmen. Baily tried to cover his private parts but it was to late. "He! He! He! I have also seen bigger clits than your sorry excuse for a cock." Baily face flushed deep red with shame.

"I.. I'm sorry" Baily said quietly.

Sandor raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry I didn't quite ketch that." Sandor said with a smile.

Baily looked up to the beast with red eyes and tears running down his face. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been such a jerk to your crew. Just pleas don't hurt me!"

Sandor looked over to the wolf beastmen with a smile. "How about it boys? Do you take his apology?" Baily looked over to the beastmen with watery eyes. Then one of the beast men walked forward out of the crowd towards Baily till he nearly ran the boy over. It was Spike, the first of the beastmen Baily met. Only stopping till his body bumped into the boy.

"If your truly sorry, then why don't you make it up to us. Baily was startled by the wolfman's approach, but was too scared to move and just looked up into the beast eyes.

"How do you want me to do that." Baily said trembling.

"How about you start by giving me a bath." Spike said with snarled muzzle.

Baily took a deep gulp. "Oh, OK is that it, I can do that" Baily stuttered.

"Oh that's not all, but it's a start" Spike chuckled. Then Baily looked at him awkwardly. "Well what are you waiting for? Get to bathing!" The wolf man yelled with a growl making Baily jump.

"What!? Right here? But I don't have any water or a sponge" Baily squeaked.

"He he! I don't think you get it. I'm not asking you to use any of that, when you have a perfect good mouth already." Spike said tauntingly using a large finger to rub over Baileys pouty Bottom lip. Baily felt like it was going to explode at that realization.