Encanto: Luisa's Gang Bang

Story Info
Luisa gets fucked by Hercules, Aladdin and Facilier.
1.5k words
2.87
3.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"I just want to explore without fear or shame," said Luisa Madrigal, and the tall, curvaceous young Latin superwoman looked at her new friends and smiled. Luisa Madrigal knows that she looks good and she wants to explore her sexuality, just like any twenty-year-old female does. This is only natural and completely understandable. The middle daughter of the Madrigal family has left her community of Gifted people and decided to explore the world. That's why Luisa Madrigal left Latin America and sought out those whom she's admired for so long. Luisa Madrigal doesn't want to give herself to anyone unworthy. The Latin superwoman needs someone strong enough for her...

As it turns out, the Gifted women and men of the Madrigal family aren't a fluke of nature. Luisa Madrigal decided to seek out others like herself and she found them. There are super-powered men and women all over the Disney Multiverse. In ancient Greece, the demigod Hercules fought against monsters, demons and warlords to protect the lives of his countrymen. In ancient Arabia, Aladdin the trickster and his lover Princess Jasmin along with their pals Abu, Iago, Rajah and the Sultan fought against sorcerers and evil genies to protect their fellow Agrabah residents. In early twenty-first century America, Tiana the Frog Princess and her husband Prince Naveen fought against the malevolent magician known as Dr. Facilier. Yeah, there are powerful beings in the Disney Multiverse...

Luisa Madrigal knew that she was in good company and was more than ready for whatever they threw her way. The men in the vast hotel room were a veritable who's who of the Disney Multiverse. People that Luisa Madrigal admired a great deal. The heroes of the Disney Multiverse. The tall, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Arabian thief turned Prince Aladdin was there, minus his lady Princess Jasmine. Also present was Hercules, the Demigod hero, and Dr. Facilier, a tall, dark-skinned gentlemanly villain on a supposed mission of redemption. After leaving his home dimension and the Isle of the Lost, the good doctor wants to do good in the world...

"You came to the right place, Luisa, we all admired your exploits during the events of Encanto," said Dr. Facilier, grinning. The tall, mustachioed African American former villain, who gave a hell of a time to Frog Princess Tiana admired the hell out of Luisa Madrigal's form. Wearing her white shirt and long dark blue skirt, the tall and curvaceous young Latin superwoman looked sexy as hell and oddly innocent at the same time. Dr. Facilier couldn't wait to get a piece of her...

"I can sense the strength underneath your beauty, mademoiselle, you are exquisite," said Hercules, and the Greek demigod took Luisa's hand and gently kissed it. Luisa Madrigal blushed as Hercules kissed her hand. Even though Luisa could probably lift an entire house if she wanted, she was still a sweet-natured young woman at heart. Hercules saw a lot of himself in Luisa. He'd been young and naïve once, during his days in Thebes, where he was raised by Amphitryon the farmer and his wife Alcmene. Yeah, Luisa was special alright, and Hercules found her quite lovely...

"Luisa, I was rooting for you when you stood up as your family and community's champion, and supported you even after you lost your powers, you are a goddess, with or without your abilities," said Aladdin. The Prince of Agrabah bowed his head respectfully before Luisa, causing the tall, busty and big-bottomed yet muscular young Latin woman to blush. Born and raised in ancient Arabia, Aladdin is an old-school gentleman, even though he spent a long time on the streets of Agrabah with his pal Abu, working as a trickster to survive. Looking at Luisa Madrigal, Aladdin felt moved in a way he hadn't been since he met Princess Jasmine back in Agrabah...

"Alright, gentlemen, let me show you what I got," said Luisa Madrigal, and she pulled off her white shirt, revealing her big breasts. Winking at the three men, Luisa then pulled down her iconic blue skirt, revealing her thick sexy legs. Turning around, Luisa showed off that thick bronze booty of hers. That's right, some tomboys have big beautiful butts and Luisa Madrigal is one of them. Aladdin, Hercules and Dr. Facilier admired Luisa Madrigal's big booty. Hot damn, the dark-haired and bronze-skinned Latin superwoman had one hell of an ass...

"You are divine, my dear," said Hercules, and the tall, blond-haired and blue-eyed Greek demigod undressed, showing off his muscular, bronzed body. Luisa Madrigal licked her lips as she admired that herculean physique. Hercules had a long and thick cock too. Luisa went to Hercules, who pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Luisa kissed Hercules back passionately. Taking their cues from Hercules, Aladdin and Dr. Facilier undressed as well. The tall black man and the Arabian stud decided to cut in, because they wanted some of the Latin superwoman's goodies...

"I want all of you," Luisa said, and from the grins on Hercules, Aladdin and Dr. Facilier's faces, she knew they were totally down with that. Luisa was carried over to the bed by Hercules himself. The Greek demigod kissed Luisa then fondled her tits. At the same time, Dr. Facilier spread Luisa's thick, muscular legs wide open and inhaled her womanly scent. Dr. Facilier has had his fun with ladies and gentlemen across the Multiverse. Hell, the good doctor even did a threesome with Princess Tiana and her husband Prince Naveen during his redemption arc. Dr. Facilier had never smelled super pussy before. Smiling, Dr. Facilier buried his face between Luisa's thighs and began eating her pussy.

"Delicious," Dr. Facilier paused to say, and he lathered Luisa's pussy with his tongue, causing the tall and bodacious Latin superwoman to moan. Luisa sighed happily as Hercules sucked on her tits while Dr. Facilier ate her pussy. Aladdin sat at the edge of the bed, stroking his big Arabian dick. Luisa smiled at Aladdin, who looked so much like the Latino studs she knew back in her hometown of Encanto. Aladdin drew closer and smiled as Luisa grabbed his long and thick cock and stroked him. For the sexually adventurous foursome, the fun was just beginning...

"Let's do this," Luisa said, and she got on all fours, finally getting down to business. Hercules smiled as Luisa straddled him. The Greek demigod caressed Luisa's big tits with one hand and fondled her big booty with the other. Luisa grabbed Hercules cock and rubbed it against her pussy. Just like that, Luisa inserted that herculean dick into herself. Meanwhile, Dr. Facilier came up behind Luisa and admired her big round butt. The reformed African American former villain had always been an ass man. Grabbing some lubricant, Dr. Facilier caressed Luisa's fine ass...

"Here I come," Dr. Facilier said, and he spread Luisa Madrigal's thick ass cheeks, and lubricated her butt hole. Without further ado, Dr. Facilier pushed his big black dick into Luisa's asshole. Luisa groaned as the black man's cock entered her backdoor. Like a lot of Latin ladies, Luisa is curious about black dick and the good doctor was more than happy to help her with that. Aladdin approached the trio, his dick in his hand. Luisa leaned over and began sucking Aladdin's big Arabian cock while riding Hercules dick and taking Dr. Facilier's black cock in her butt hole. Never let it be said that a strong Latin woman is afraid of the dick...

Luisa Madrigal was swimming in dick and loving every moment of it. The tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, large-breasted and big-bottomed young Latin woman took it like a champ as Hercules, Aladdin and Dr. Facilier crammed their dicks in her holes. With Aladdin's cock in her mouth, Hercules dick filling her pussy and Dr. Facilier's big black cock in her butt hole, the Amazonian gal was right where she always wanted to be. Just because Luisa is a super-strong woman doesn't mean she cannot appreciate some male domination every now and then. The three Disney studs filled Luisa's holes with their hard dicks, and she loved every moment of it.

"Let's switch it up," Luisa said to her new pals and lovers after taking a breather. This time, Aladdin lay flat on the bed and Luisa straddled him. The Arabian stud smiled and caressed the big Latin woman's tits as she began riding his dick. Meanwhile, Luisa sucked Dr. Facilier's big black cock while Hercules worked his dick into her butt hole. In this fashion, the action resumed. Aladdin, Hercules and Dr. Facilier groaned in pleasure while filling Luisa's holes with their big dicks. Never let it be said that Disney men don't know how to fuck. The three of them fucked the sexy Latin superwoman until she tapped out.

After getting dicks crammed down her throat, pussy and asshole, Luisa Madrigal felt abased but truly alive. Lying on the bed between Dr. Facilier, Hercules and Aladdin, Luisa felt content for the first time in ages. The super-strong yet oddly vulnerable, beautiful and tough Latin superwoman has experienced multicultural dick and absolutely loves it. Luisa is in no hurry to return to her own dimension. Encanto and its Gifted women and men can wait. Luisa misses her family but she's a grown woman having her own adventures. Stay tuned for more as Luisa Madrigal, the super-strong and super horny gal continues to explore the Multiverse...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers