All Comments on 'Enchanted'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gabaagabaaabout 9 years ago
How To Trash the Aussie Reputation

Not all Aussies are such bastards as this one was. He knew Alicia was expecting him to marry her. He never told Silvanna about Alicia before he proposed. At least his sister had the decency to warn her and Silvanna should have asked him about Alicia before accepting his proposal.

I'd have liked Alicia to show up pregnant and get a 20 year judgement for child support in the Australian courts. That would have knocked the romance out of their selfish little idyll!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

couldn't get past the in love with and stuck on thyself 1st paragraphs.

hoosierrebel76hoosierrebel76about 9 years ago

Not one of your best, however I still gave 5*'s. Well written AND entertaining! Thanks

Sidney43Sidney43about 9 years ago

I must agree with Gabaa that our hero is a bit of a bastard when Alicia is concerned. This story seemed a bit too sugary, just overly sweet. Everything was just so fucking perfect I wanted to gag a little. OK, maybe I am overreacting, you did have her bush shaved and that rated a deduction of at least 10 points. Yeah, she is a raving nympho, but does she own a bar?

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleabout 9 years ago
I don't care what they say . . .

. . . I liked it very much. The repeated assertions of love got a little monotonous, but I found it comforting to be reminded that in a world of problems, worry, and hostility, two people can fall so deeply in love and value each other above all else. Been there, done that, and it's the best thing in the world!

As for Alicia, it was clear that she had built up unrealistic expectations, thinking that she had snared him just because the sex was good. Hardly an unusual situation.

If the sweetness was too cloying for some of our readers, I feel sorry for them. Everybody deserves a good, thorough loving, and perhaps they haven't found theirs yet. My love passed on ten years ago this very week, yet her memory still helps me greet each day with a smile.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Enjoyable Romance

In General I like CM's work but missed the Aussie dialog in this story.

Really you can not tell what is in the other person's head, not even if you talk with them. Who is going to guarantee that they are honest? If he was proper (?) he should take the long plane trip and exile as penance for letting her think he was hers.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 9 years ago
Good Read

As always. Thanks for sharing.

HansTrimbleHansTrimblealmost 9 years ago
Well written

Very entertaining. A bit repetitive in spots, and lacking in conflict, but a great story even so. I'm pleased to see that you haven't lost your touch, and are still interested in pumping out romantic stories. The only surprise is that now, only a month or so since posting, this story hasn't yet made it over 4.50 to earn a big red H. I gave it my five stars to help it along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why would you make a cheating bastard

a hero....total piece of shit...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I always feel uneasy when the woman arbitrarily decides to stop taking the pill, surely it should be a joint decision? If my wife had done that, I sure as hell would not have been a happy bunny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...