Enchanted

Story Info
I am enchanted by her.
15.8k words
4.56
18.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have waited all of my life for this moment." She was looking me in the eyes, which was hardly surprising, given that her nose was touching my nose. Her hand grasped him gently and she led him to her pussy, her sopping wet pussy. I obliged her by slowly pushing him inside her until we were pubis to pubis. "And let me tell you, it has been worth the wait." Her eyes closed as she caught her breath and her arms tightened their hold on my neck. There was no escaping her now.

I had waited slightly less than she, a matter of hours, ever since she approached me and said, "So you're the infamous Llewellyn Morgan."

"I am, as you have so rightly said, Llewellyn Morgan, but I don't know about the 'infamous' title." As surreptitiously as possible I took in the young lady that stood before me. Her name was Silvanna, and she was one of the bridesmaids at my sister Myf's wedding, the one that I had flown halfway around the world to attend.

No, I am not in Wales, my, our family had left there over a hundred and fifty years ago and settled in Australia. Our parents were proud of their Welsh heritage and tradition, and insisted that traditional family names continue, at least for this generation. I had been searching family records and there was and endless stream of Llewellyns and Myfanwys in each generation as far back as the County records could be traced.

"And you are the equally infamous Silvanna, I have heard so much about you in the past few days."

"All lies." She smiled at me, and in the process improved on her perfection.

"Just as what you have heard about me is all lies." I returned her smile, "If I had done half of what I am supposed to have done, I would not be welcome back here. While I can't admit to having lived a life of monastic celibacy, I certainly didn't put it about as much as you have been led to believe."

"Oh it wasn't the quantity of your conquests that have been spoken of, it was the quality. There are several young ladies in this room right now who have been singing your praises. That you have managed to wriggle out of their clutches without them hating you, is also the matter of some comment."

"As you, yourself have managed to avoid permanent commitment, I understand the the groom and best man were panting after you at one time or other."

"What can I say, I was saving myself for you."

"Oh yeah, pull the other leg, it has bells on it."

"It's true, every word of it. Right from the time that I first met Myf at high school, I have been regaled with tales of her wonderful older brother. You, it would seem, could walk on water, you could do no wrong as far as she was concerned."

"Then how is it that we have never met before today?"

"She was protecting you from me. Even back in the day I had a reputation, undeserved I might add, of being something of a prick tease, we couldn't catch the train home from school without being surrounded by boys, all wanting the same thing, a chance with the girl that their mates were talking about. I was an anachronism, the sure thing that didn't put out. I invented phantom dates to avoid going out with them, this increased my reputation at the same time as deflating the egos of some of the biggest studs around."

"Surely you must have met someone who would have more attractive to you than the myth of me?"

"But you aren't a myth, you are a real live wonderful person, and, in the cold light of sobriety, there was always some little thing that made them less than perfect."

"How do you know that I will not be less than perfect?"

"I have been doing my homework. Every girl that I have spoken with has said the same thing, that they could find no fault in you, and that they were devastated that you avoided them, commitment wise."

"You do realise that I'm only in town for the next couple of days, don't you?"

"Then we had better make the most of the time available. What would your parents think if you didn't go home tonight?"

"I'm a big boy and can look after myself."

"I'm sure you can. Don't go away, I have to mingle, and don't go chatting up some other girl to avoid me. I'll scratch their eyes out."

"I'll try to avoid them."

"Good, and I want to dance with you, at least twenty times."

"I saw you talking to Silvanna, what was that all about?" Myf said to me.

"She has loaded her harpoon gun and has me in her sights."

"I guessed as much, it's all that she has talked about since I told her that you were coming home for the occasion. She even told me that's the reason that she's still single. You're a big boy now, I hope that you go into this with your eyes open, and not get trapped by her enchanting personality. She can, when she wants to, be very enchanting, she even tried it on with Jeremy. I was lucky that he didn't fall for her charms."

This wasn't the impression that I had got from Silvanna, but I let it slide, not wanting to spoil her day for her.

I saw Silvanna heading in my direction, so I grabbed two glasses of bubbly from a hovering waitress and held one out to her as she approached. "You're a mind reader as well as a godsend, how did you know that I was dying of thirst?"

"The fact that you had your hand around your throat and your tongue out was a dead give-away." I took a sip of mine, it definitely wasn't proper champagne, but it wasn't all that bad. She sipped hers and placed her glass on a table.

"Time for us to dance." I hastily put my glass down as she came into my arms. Dancing close to her was something special, we slid around the floor, my hand holding her to me with a minimum of pressure. "Doesn't this feel good?" She asked my neck.

"You could say that." I told her hair. We changed from the traditional dancing position to me with my hands on her hips and she with her arms around my neck. We were oblivious to the other dancers and the music, lost in our own time and space. "Do you come here often?" I asked.

"Only during the mating season." She smiled up at me. "And I'm ready to mate."

"Have you found a victim, I mean partner yet?"

She nuzzled my neck, and from down there I heard her whisper, "I do believe that I have."

"That's nice, anyone I know?" The sensation of her lips so close to my neck was having a devastating effect on me, in particular my cock, who had made his presence felt in no uncertain way.

"You and him." She said, thrusting her hips against mine. "He feels more than ready for action." The music stopped. "I don't think that I should move away just yet, do you?"

"No, it would be a tad embarrassing for me." She had a mischievous look in her eyes as she moved to back away from me.

I pulled her to me. "Bitch." I whispered to her.

"I am, aren't I?" She stayed where she was until he had gone down far enough for us to safely part.

We found that our glasses of bubbly had been taken away, so I leg-roped a waitress and got another couple. What are your plans for the rest of your stay?" She asked me.

"Not a lot really, just catching up with family and old friends before I have to go back OS."

"Will you have any time for new friends?"

"I hadn't planned on making new friends."

"Bastard! What about me, aren't I a new friend that you can spend some time with?"

"I think that your an old friend, we've known each other an hour going on ten years. You are closer and mean more to me than people that I've known forever."

"Is that one of your tried and true pick-up lines, because if it is it has worked on me. So what is the plan, how do we manage to ditch this lot and where are we going to spend the night?"

"I don't think that it will be a good idea for me to take you home, I am staying at home with Mum and Dad."

"So what you're telling me that we are going to my place, is that it?"

"We could always go to a hotel."

"All right, it looks as if it will be my place."

The band had begun a new set, so we hit the floor. This time it was a tango and Silvanna enjoyed herself immensely, spending most of the time straddling my thigh and grinding herself on it. "My god, we are going to have to do something about this, I came close to an orgasm just now. It's lucky that this dress has a loose skirt, it made life so much easier for me to get up close and personal with you." She kissed me lightly on the lips. "That's to make sure that you don't stray while I'm off having a pee."

"Silvanna," Julie, one of the other bridesmaids arrived along with three other girls at the same time as Silvanna. "You seem to be monopolising Llewellyn, you do know that he's going back to England in a couple of days, don't you?"

"Is he? I was under the impression that he was back for good."

"No, we don't want to see you hurt by him, he has a reputation of getting girls all excited and anticipating a permanent relationship, and then slipping away, leaving them broken hearted. We wouldn't like to see that happen to you now, would we?"

"Bullshit, you'd love to see it happen to me" She thought to herself. She decided to play along with this. "Well, it's not going to. I won't let that bastard do that to me. If anyone's going to break this up, it's going to be me." She washed her hands and left them smirking to each other.

"The bitches have honed their knives." She said as she arrived back. "They informed me that you were playing me for a sucker, and that you were going to love me and leave me, all broken hearted."

"The love you and leave you is true enough, at least temporarily, that is. We'll keep in touch while I'm gone and when I get back home we can take up where we left off. I'll only be gone another couple of months, and then my job is done and I can come home. Can you wait for me for that long?"

"I don't have any choice, do I?"

It was time for Myf and Jeremy to leave the party. There was the usual scramble to catch the bridal bouquet and, with a deft movement of her hip, Silvanna managed to push another girl aside and catch it. She turned to me and looked coyly at me over the flowers, totally ignoring the glares of the unsuccessful catchers. She held my eyes in hers as she moved, slowly, seductively, sinuously, in that exaggerated cross over walk of the catwalk models, which she could have been but wasn't, her intentions abundantly clear, her sights were set on me, and I was going to fall under her spell. She reached me and threw her arms around me, kissing me with a passion that made my toes curl. "You don't want to stay here do you?" She whispered, her voice deep and throaty and dripping with pure lust.

"No." I managed to stammer. The older guests had, having endured the reception for long enough, beat a hasty retreat, leaving the venue to us younger guests. It was booked, along with an open bar, until midnight and most of those left fully intended to see it through until then. "Get your purse and whatever, and let's get out of here."

"You're not leaving the party early are you?" Julie asked us as we ran, well walked, the gauntlet of revellers on our way out of the reception venue.

"Well, yes we are." Silvanna said, trying hard not to lose it and laugh. "We have to get up early in the morning and go to church, so it's home to bed and a good nights sleep." Julie looked at us, trying to decide whether to believe us or not. By the time that she had decided that we were having her on, we were outside looking for a cab.

I wouldn't have a clue where Silvanna's apartment was, you see I was otherwise occupied for the duration of the trip. "Here we are then." The driver announced, smirking as he looked in the rear vision mirror as I tucked a tit back into her bridesmaid's dress.

I paid him off and followed her into the apartment block. We resumed, albeit briefly, our embrace. Her lips were welded to mine until the bell pinged to tell us that it had reached its destination. The door slid open and then shut but the elevator didn't move, except for the door closing, it wasn't busy this time of night. Eventually I pressed the door open button and we exited to walk the twenty or so metres to her door. We broke the world record for the twenty metre sprint as she scrambled in her purse for her door key card. Swiping it she dragged me inside. "Help yourself to a drink, I've got to dash to the loo. Quick unzip me." She turned her back to me and I slid the zipper down and she shrugged out of the dress. She wore no bra. What she was wearing were white lace panties, and white stockings held up by a white garter belt. She looked so incredibly sexy as she walked into the bathroom that he was becoming more alert. She looked even more sexy as she emerged, still wearing the same clothes, but this time I had an unobstructed view of her pert tits, jiggling ever so slightly, and he was definitely wide awake.

I picked up the glass that I had filled for her and handed it to her. She took a small sip. "To hell with booze, I want you." She emptied the glass down the sink, took mine from me and its contents followed suit. Her arms were around my neck, her lips leaning against mine. "I want to see just how good you really are."

The feel of her lips against mine as she spoke sent an electric shock throughout my entire body, it was going to take a supreme effort on my part to control my animal urges, the urge to throw her down on the floor and take her, giving no thought to her pleasure, hoping that she would enjoy it as much as I would. "All in good time."

"When I said I want you, I meant that I want you now."

"My love, when I make love to a woman she must feel love, true love and true passion. If you just want sex then I'll leave right now and you can call for a male escort."

"Don't you dare even think about leaving. If I was only interested in sex I would have chosen any one of the assembled masses of horny men. I chose you."

"Well then, you must leave everything up to me." I kissed her, my tongue only just touching her lips as I moved it from one side to the other. I held her gently to me, no pressure, just my hands resting on her hips. She pushed her hips forward to apply pressure on my cock. I moved back, far enough that contact was broken. "Naughty, you're not co-operating with me."

"I thought that I was a prick tease, you're nothing but a pussy tease. Please, I want you."

"You'll want me even more before I've finished with you." I took my hands from her hips and touched her face, my fingertips moving across her soft skin a centimetre a second, barely touching her flesh, across her cheeks and behind her ears, moving down to her jaw and neck, across her neck under her jaw, her head tilted back to allow me access to her neck, she was offering it to me, I kissed it, opening my mouth slightly I nibbled her neck, a sigh escaped from her lips, I could feel her belly against mine, quivering as she orgasmed. My exploration of her face continued for some time before I moved my attention from her neck to the upper slopes of her small but beautifully formed breasts, again my fingertips led the way, brushing lightly around her breast, moving slowly, a centimetre a second, in ever decreasing circles culminating in circling her nipples, puffed from my caresses. My lips found a nipple and gently closed on it, lifting it, before allowing it to drop back. I licked both of them, my tongue moving in a circular motion, around and around, occasionally crossing her hardened nipple.

Dropping to my knees I brought my fingertips down her body to her hips before moving them up again to her armpits, she squirmed as I found her tickle spot, "Stop that, please," She whispered. I began the journey back down her body and when I reached her hips, my right hand moved around behind her and my fingertip drew circles around her coccyx, her hips moved forward and pressed against my chest, I could smell her moist pussy, her panties showing a watermark, virtually transparent, she was shaven, no bush. My fingers hooked under the elastic of her panties and lowered them. She stepped from them, leaving them on the floor between my knees, the scent of her passion was now even stronger, taking all of my willpower to stop me rushing to finish her off.

My fingers journeyed down the outside of her wonderful legs, around behind her knees, another tickle zone, she almost collapsed on top of me, her hands on my shoulders preventing that happening, my fingers moved up the inside of her legs, merely brushing her pussy lips before sweeping across her thigh to the outside of her legs and another trip south. On the return journey a finger brushed along the slit between her pussy lips, as I took it away, I put it in my mouth and licked it clean.

I stood, my fingers moving to my shirt buttons, one by one they were undone, revealing more of my chest to her. I slipped the shirt from my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She reached for my belt, but I took her hand away. Undoing the belt and dropping my trousers was my job, and I planned to take my time doing it. Kicking my shoes off I undid the belt and slid it out of the loops, dropping it to the floor next to her panties. The catch at the waist was the next to be undone, followed slowly by the zipper. Taking the waist band, I slowly worked my trousers over my hips and down my legs. When I had them around my ankles, I stepped out of them and added them to the growing pile on the floor. I stood in my jocks, and he stood proud inside them. She was obviously impressed at his size because she moved to take him in her hands. I gently pushed her hand away. My jocks were next to hit the floor, hit being a relative term, because there was no speed or power in their contact with the floor. I stood before her in all my glory, as did she. Taking her in my arms, I performed a slow waltz around the room, my cock standing between us, before sweeping her off her feet. "Where is your bedroom?" I whispered into her ear. She said nothing, merely pointed a trembling finger in the general direction of the bedroom door.

I kicked the door closed behind me, I don't know why, it wasn't as if anyone was going to barge in on us, and carried her to her bed. Pulling the covers back I lowered her onto the sheets. I stood and took in the beauty of this young lady that I was about to make love to. I was definitely not disappointed with what I saw, a petite body with beautifully proportioned hips and breasts, her almost blonde hair forming a halo around her elfin, sort of Audrey Hepburn, face. She had a sensuous appearance without any of the obviously sexual features of those who made their living from their looks. Stooping over her, I kissed her in the same, only just touching way, that I had done before, and a hand caressed one of her exquisite breasts. Soft almost imperceptible moans emerged from between her lips, her hips moved with a rhythm unguided by her mind, she was completely lost in the moment.

I stretched out beside her, taking her into my arms. "I hate my sister." I whispered to her.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because she saw fit to protect me from you."

"You're exposed to me now, aren't you?"

"You could say that."

"I just did. Now what are you going to do about it, I don't know how long I can stand the wait for something to happen."

"All in good time."

"You said that before, I think that right now is as good a time as any."

"I beg to differ, I still have work to do."

"Oh, so this is work for you, is it?"

"Let me rephrase that, I still have things to do in preparation for what is to come."

"I hope that it is to come."

"Most certainly, all good things come to those who wait."

"I can't wait for much longer. I think that you have spent enough time on my tit, don't you?"

"No." That wasn't entirely true, her aureole was swollen to the point that her nipple and breast seemed to merge into one plane. But then I had to maintain my control over the process, so I spent another minute or two, I had lost all concept of time, before moving my attention down her body.