Enchanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember her I was going to. We were back at her place, in her bed. This was the most memorable day of my life, and it wasn't just the lovemaking, it was everything. Our likes and dislikes were so similar that it wasn't funny, her taste in music was exactly like mine, although she did explain to me that she hadn't really thought about it until Myf told her of some of the things that I liked, and she began to listen to it and found that she actually liked it. She liked the same movies that I liked, off beat comedies in particular, although well made movies based on serious topics also featured well. She reads a lot, although that might change because her reading is usually in bed, and now she'll have another thing to occupy that time.

She cooked me a fabulous lunch, three courses of perfection, I was going to have to watch my weight. The wine she chose, again was to my taste. And after lunch we went for a walk along the beach that was just down the bottom of the hill from her place. It was a steep road down to a cliff and then a set of some hundred steps down to the sand. I began to understand how it was that she maintained her fitness. It was a hard slog up those fucking steps, especially at the cracking pace that she set. I was seriously out of breath by the time I reached the top, some twenty seconds after her. "You're going to have to get fit if you want to satisfy me in bed."

"I'll work on it."

"You can start now, race you to the top of the street." She took off like a scalded cat and I took off after her, although I didn't try to match her early speed, figuring that she was showing off and trying to make me look like an unfit slob. Halfway up she began to slow, so I stepped up my pace and caught her some ten metres from the top. I tapped her on the bum as I passed her and stopped and caught her in my arms as she reached me.

"Who's the unfit one now? I'm not a show pony, Slow and steady wins the race, it will pay you to remember that." I kissed her and hugged her panting body to me until she had caught her breath. We walked arm in arm the rest of the way back to her place. She handed me a bottle of spring water and took one herself. We sat on her sofa and drank them.

"Shower time." She stood and took her top off, there was little enough of it as it was, just a skimpy crop top, but the sight of those tits of hers was enough for me to want to drag her into her bed and make love to her. I made to grab her around the waist but she jumped back out of reach. "Shower first."

"That seems a little silly, we're just going to get all hot and sweaty again."

"I know, and sticky from your come, but what a way to go. Come on, I'll scrub your back."

It was a quick shower, suds up and rinse off, no fondling or kissing. I dried her off and she dried me. She did spend more time than necessary drying my cock but he didn't mind. And so to bed. I began to re-explore her body. In the muted light that filtered through the curtains, I traced a path down her body with my finger tips, over the hillocks of her breasts with their peaks standing up hard over the soft mounds, down her flat belly with its puckered button, and on to the smooth slopes leading to her pussy. I spent some time reconnoitring the way, preparing for my final assault, She was ready, a thin slick of moistness showed me that. He was ready, and he needed no help from her hand or mouth, just the sensuous beauty of her body was enough for him.

His arrival at the gates of heaven was greeted with a sigh. His entrance into that heavenly place brought another. He settled in for the long haul, and as each thrust went in, her breath got shorter and her heart beat faster. Steadily he slid in and out of her, moving ever closer to his climax, Steadily her hips began their now familiar thrust up to meet him. Closer and closer we both got to our climaxes until, with a massive thrust of her hips and quivering of her body, she came. The power of her coming set him off. Driving him deep inside her shuddering body, I emptied my load of come deep inside her.

"You are the most amazing lover, in all of the times that we have made love, not once have you beaten me to the finishing post. I know there have been times when you have had to hold back, but that's what makes you so special, you think of me first. I know that I was in love with you before the wedding, but never in my wildest dreams could I believe how much I now love you. From this day forward, I am yours totally." To add emphasis, and to dot the 'I', she kissed me, and in that kiss she gave herself to me.

It was beyond my powers to do anything other than to reciprocate her feelings, and that took the best part of an hour.

"My Darling, I don't want to be the harbinger of doom but, we are going to have to make a move. I have some last minute packing to do, and if we stay here it won't get done."

"You go."

"Don't you want to come with me? Is this the beginning of the end for us?"

"No stupid. I want to come with you, and I use that term advisedly, but I have things to do here myself. I need to do some washing, I have run out of clean sheets and, much as I love sleeping on soiled sheets that smell of us, I will be sad if you're not here with me. And, not to put too fine a point to it, I am sore. I think that it was the millionth time that he slid into me that did it, but if I went with you tonight, I probably would be walking like someone that has spent a month riding a horse non-stop. I promise that I will be at the airport to see you off. Go, spend some quality time with Mum and Dad, explain why I am not with you, you can either tell them the truth, which I'm sure they'll understand, or you can make up some lame reason why I can't be there, like we have had an argument, and you won't be seeing me again, implausible as that might be." She kissed me, and pushed me out of bed.

I had another shower and climbed into my clothes. I bent to kiss her, she had pulled the sheet up, hiding her body from me, removing temptation from me. She returned the kiss, and for a second or two I thought that she was going to throw the sheet off and to hell with it.

"Where's Silvanna?" Mum asked as I walked through the front door.

"She had things to do, she's meeting me at the airport." Hey, wait a minute, how does she know which flight I'm leaving on? "Plus, she mustn't be used to this much loving, she's sore down there."

"I can imagine, the way that you were going at it it's not surprising. I've just put dinner on, it'll be ready as soon as your father gets home, in about thirty minutes."

"I have some last minute packing to do anyway." I went to my room and grabbed out the things that I needed to take and packed them into my ubiquitous black wheelie bag, made sure that my toiletries bag was packed and my laptop fully charged. I had some work to do on the plane. Lastly I took a small box from my pocket and put it in my carry on bag.

"I assume that you and Silvanna have made plans to get married?" Dad asked.

"We have discussed it, yes. We are going to, probably as soon as I get back. I need for you and her to plan most of the wedding before I get back so that it will happen quickly after that. I don't want to waste time."

"She's not, you know?"

"Have you thought that question through? Even if she is, we wouldn't know for some time. Not that that would be a bad thing. You can start the ball rolling at the airport tomorrow."

"We will. Now you'd better get some sleep, you look knackered." Dad said with a smile on his face.

I was awake early in the morning. I rang Silvanna's number and it was answered after several rings by muffled voice. "What time is it?"

"Wake up sleepy-head, it's time that you should be out of bed."

"Who the fuck . . .?" Suddenly she was wide awake. "My Darling, how are you? Did you sleep well?"

"Well enough. It felt strange not having you with me, and it wasn't a good strange."

"Tell me about it, I didn't bother to change the sheets before I went to bed. That wasn't a good move let me tell you. Would you believe that I cried myself to sleep out of loneliness and frustration?"

"Serves you right for sending me home. I just thought that I'd call and see how you were and remind you that you promised to be at the airport to see me off."

"Like I'd forget something like that, the chance to see you for the last time for three months."

"Look, I spoke with Mum and Dad last night. . . "

"I should hope that you did."

"As I was saying, I spoke with them about arranging our wedding for as soon as I get back. They agreed to discuss it with you and help with the arrangements."

"Great. Oh Darling, you've forgotten one tiny weenie little thing?"

"And what might that be?" I couldn't think of anything.

"You haven't actually asked me if I want to marry you. You never know, I might not."

"My Darling, imagine that I'm on bended knee, Silvanna Rodriguez, will you marry me?"

She didn't need the phone, I would have heard her from here. "YES!" Now softer, "Yes, yes, of course I will."

"Great, I've got to rush, Mum's got breakfast ready. Wait till I tell them the news. I'll see you at the airport. 'Bye my love."

I could hear her kissing her phone. "Good-bye my wonderful man, see you soon."

Dad had taken the day off work and he and Mum drove me to the airport. Checking in was a formality these days, my check-in bag came in at just under the allowance and was passed down the conveyor on its way to the hold, I already had my seat allocation so, armed with my boarding pass I headed through the security check in and down the concourse to the departure lounge where Mum and Dad waited for me with a coffee.

The first boarding call came over the PA system and there was still no sign of Silvanna, I was beginning to get worried, what if she was held up in traffic? It was then that I saw her, she was walking towards us carrying a bag. What was going on?

"Hello Darling, sorry if I'm late. Hi Mum, Dad, good to see you again, I understand we have some arranging to do over the next three months."

Before either of them could reply, "What's this?" I said to her pointing to the bag that she was carrying.

"Oh this. Guess who is going to be seated next to you all the way between here and Heathrow?"

"What?"

"Don't just stand there with your mouth open, tell me that you're happy."

"I'm more than happy, I'm ecstatic, but how did you manage to arrange this?"

"I found out your flight details from Myf, and I pulled a few strings with a friend in seat allocations to seat me next to you. It was easy."

"Well, I have a surprise for you." I took the small box from my carry-on bag and, opening it so that she could see what was in it, "Silvanna Rodriguez, will you marry me?" She threw herself at me, her arms around my neck and her lips on mine, tears running down her cheeks. "I'll take that as a yes."

She held out her hand and I slipped the ring on to her finger. She held it up in front of her face and watched as the light refracted through the diamond. Mum and Dad stood next to her and admired it.

I didn't want them to see my face, so I turned away from them. Fuck, what was I going to do? I had thought that I would have a clear run of three months to extricate myself from the clutches of Alicia who, before I left to come home, had begun to hint at a more permanent relationship. I had decided to end it on my return anyway, but I would have liked more time than I now had. I didn't want to break it off suddenly.

Authors note: I have reached this point with three possible endings. If you have read this story carefully, which of course you will have, you will have picked up on the clues to all three. I did think of providing you with all three so that you could choose which one you wanted, but decided against it. As it is my story, I have gone with the one that I want. If you would have rathered one of the others, that's your prerogative, you can write your own ending. CM

The cabin was in darkness as we sped towards Heathrow. Silvanna had her head on my shoulder and her hand on my thigh. My cock wasn't asleep and was inching towards her hand. She took her hand away and grabbed my hand and, lifting up the light jacket that she had in her lap, she slid my hand under it and to the open zipper of her jeans. My hand went inside expecting to encounter panties, instead it was met by bare flesh. Christ, she was travelling commando. My finger found its way into her pussy. "Mmmmm, that feels nice." Her hand was back on my thigh. "Will Alicia be meeting you at Heathrow?"

How the fuck did she know about Alicia? "How?"

"Myf, she told me all about Alicia, I think that she might have been testing me to see if would I still want you. I did."

"No, I don't think, I hope she won't be there."

"What about at you hotel, will she be waiting for you there?"

"It's possible, although I can't be sure."

"It could be interesting if she is. I'll just have to wave my ring at her and tell her that I am your fiancé and she'd better get used to it."

"Ooh goody, a cat fight over me."

"Bastard, be sensible. How close were the two of you?"

"I think that she thought that it was more serious that I did. In fact I already had plans to extricate myself from her. There is no way that I would either stay in England, or bring her back to Australia."

"That's great."

"What are you going to do with yourself while I'm at work?

"I plan to be the perfect little housewife for you. I will kiss you good-bye in the morning along with a packed lunch, kiss you on your return with either a room service meal waiting for you, or a restaurant booking. And then I will take you to bed in a bed with fresh sheets, and we will make love for at least an hour until we go to sleep in each other's arms."

"Sounds perfect."

"We will spend our free time exploring London, the parks, the gardens, we'll visit museums and art galleries, all of the touristy things that one does in places like London."

"Sounds even more perfect. Now I think that we should try to get some sleep." I doubted my ability to fall asleep because my cock had reached her hand and she was stroking him. She would be having the same problem if the movements of her hips was anything to go by,

"Spoilsport." She stopped stroking him but didn't remove my finger from her pussy. She closed her eyes with a smile on her face. "Go to sleep, my Darling man."

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We have begun our descent and will be landing at London Heathrow in thirty minutes. We do not expect any delays unless we are placed in a holding pattern for some reason. The weather in London is fine and clear, the temperature at present is minus 4 degrees, but with the wind chill it will feel colder, around minus 8. On behalf of myself and the cabin and flight crew I trust that you have had a pleasant flight and will fly with QANTAS again. Thank you."

The passengers, who had drifted back to sleep after breakfast had been served and all plates and utensils collected, slowly came to life. There was an expectancy in the air, the curtains had been opened and beneath the wings was still ocean. As we got closer to our destination landfall was made and the plane sank closer and closer to Earth, buildings began to appear and the plane banked towards its final approach. There was a hush as its glide path took it to the approach end of the runway. There was a slight bump and chirp from the tyres and then the brakes were applied and the engines roared in reverse thrust. That something as big and clumsy looking as an A380 could land so delicately was almost beyond comprehension. It reached the end of the runway and turned onto a taxi-way for the journey to its allocated dock.

"Ladies and gentlemen, you are advised to remain seated and wait for the seat belt light to go out before standing and removing your carry-on luggage from the overhead lockers. On behalf of the cabin crew, you have been great and we have enjoyed having you on board."

We were in no real rush to get off the plane so we sat until most of the passengers had taken their carry-on bags from the overhead lockers and joined the slow moving queue waiting to disembark. We were one of the last passengers to exit the plane. The female cabin attendant smiled as we approached, instead of the usual 'I hope that you enjoyed your flight' she looked Silvanna directly in the eyes and said, 'You did enjoy your flight, didn't you, and I hope Sir enjoyed it as well." There was a knowing smile on her face, we probably weren't the first couple to enjoy a digital carnality in flight.

"We did indeed enjoy the flight, all of it." Silvanna told her with that sensual look on her face that said it all.

We cleared Customs and Immigration and were headed for the Arrivals area. I was dreading this moment, what would I do if Alicia was waiting for me? I had no time to send her a text message before I left Sydney, and no opportunity to send a voice message at all. Silvanna was by my side at all times.

We walked towards the exit and our waiting transfer, my hand that wasn't occupied with carry-on bags was holding Silvanna's. Fuck, she was there scanning the passengers as they emerged. Because I was some fifteen centimetres taller that Silvanna, she saw me first, and began moving in my direction. She was about fifteen metres away when her eyes met Silvanna's. She stopped and stared at us. "Llewellyn, who is this . . . person?"

"This person," Silvanna said as she put her bag down to free her left hand, "Is Silvanna. Llewellyn's fiancé." She held up her hand and pointed her other index finger at the ring.

"What is this? I thought that you and I were close, that we were about to move our relationship up to the next level, to announce our engagement."

"Yes, you might have thought that. But, if you look back at what we had, I never once gave you the impression that I was in love with you, or that I was interested in moving on to a new level in our relationship. I have known Silvanna for some time, and we caught up again at my sister's wedding. Silvanna was one of the bridesmaids, and I came to realise that she and I had been close for several years without it going anywhere. All of that changed, and we decided to get married."

"And you never saw fit to inform me of this? Here I am looking like some stupid little lovestruck schoolgirl who has just found out the person that she was in love with never cared for her. I feel so cheap, I was just someone that you chose to fuck while you were in town." I realised that she was upset, it was so unlike her to use the 'F' bomb in public. I had never even heard her use it in private.

"I'm sorry that this has had to happen this way, but our decision to marry was made in the last day or so. I didn't have time to contact you and tell you. I'm sorry."

I thought that this was the end of it, Alicia turned to walk away. She stopped and turned, looking straight at Silvanna, she lost it. "You fucking bitch, it's all your fault!" She screamed and launched herself at Silvanna. For someone as tired as she must have been, Silvanna reacted quickly, letting go of my hand, she spun in a complete circle, swinging her carry-on bag she connected with the charging Alicia's legs, just below the knees. Alicia went down on her knees, crying, I didn't know whether it was the pain of her landing heavily on her knees, or the frustration of not inflicting pain on Silvanna. Before she could regain her feet a couple of security guards rushed over and helped her up. "I suggest that you come with us Madam."

"I want to press charges against this bitch for attacking me and causing me injury."

He looked at Silvanna, "Madam, do you wish to press charges against this lady?" This was his way of telling Alicia that he had witnessed everything.