Enchanted

Story Info
Stolen from a near clan, could Isla steal the laird's heart?
13.3k words
4.71
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isla watched as warriors from a neighboring clan entered the village. The men seemed to be looking over the maidens as if choosing them for something. The fiercest warrior brought his steed up to her. He thrust his lance into the ground at her feet. His eyes roved over her body and her breasts. Their inspection seemed to lay possession of her. Little did he know, her mind and her heart would be much harder to claim.

This dark-haired, handsome intruder proffered his hand to her. His stare was compelling. She knew if she didn't give him her hand, he would certainly take it by force. So, Isla placed her trembling hand in his. He swung her up onto his horse in front of him. The arm that he put around her waist was as strong as a band of steel. He turned his horse and spurred it to flee the village at a breakneck pace.

Isla was having a hard time breathing with his punishing hold on her. In a waspish voice she declared, "Ye need not hold me so tight. I am not about to throw myself to the ground from this demon of a horse. What right do you have, coming in our village and steeling women?"

"I was given the right, when your warriors attacked our village and killed our women. They did nae kill our bairns though. And the wee babes are starving to death without their mamas' milk. You will replace my bairn's mama in every sense of the word."

"Ye fool. I may have large breasts, but they have no milk. I am a maiden."

"I'll see to both of those problems."

Hearing those words, Isla contemplated throwing herself from the horse. As if he read her thoughts, he tightened his hold on her and moved it up to where his arms were touching the underside of her breasts. Much to her dismay, her nipples became erect with this contact. She closed her eyes in shame. Much to her dismay, her nipples were ultra sensitive to touch. She heard his mocking chuckle.

They rode throughout the day and walked their horses at night. Toward the end of the second day of this terrifying trek, they came to the warriors' home. All the warriors and their captives gathered in the great hall of a castle.

Isla's warrior took her up onto a dais and shouted for the witch to be brought in. She was an old women who had white hair and light grey eyes. She stirred the contents of a cauldron and then ladled some golden liquid into a chalice. She lifted the chalice up to the ceiling and said some words from an unknown language.

The witch drank from the chalice and then bared her breasts. For such an elderly woman they were young and beautiful. They were full orbs with plump nipples. The witch pointed her breasts to the ceiling and pinched her nipples. White milk quirted from those plump nipples and the crowd cheered. She modestly covered her breasts and handed Isla's warrior the chalice.

"Laird. I expect you to keep your promise when you see that my potion is true."

"Yes. Until that time, you will remain here."

The laird pulled on Isla's hand to get her to follow him up the steps to the laird's chambers. He undressed Isla and gave her a drink from the chalice. Then he placed his lips upon her nipple and suckled from her heavy breast.

The sensation to Isla was new and intoxicating. He suckled harder and harder. Her knees buckled and she would have collapsed if the laird had not caught her. When he removed his lips from her breast, milk dripped from the nipple. Isla was confused. She thought, 'How could this be?'

The laird left the room and returned with a crying infant. "This is my son," he said. "You will feed him."

As much as Isla did not want to obey this laird, she couldn't stand to hear the heart wrenching cries from the babe. She took the baby from the laird and sat in the chair by the fireplace. She held the babe to her breast and he began to feed. The sensations were pleasant, but nothing like the all-consuming lust she felt when the laird had suckled her.

The laird stood over her and watched her nurse his child. Isla shifted the baby to her other breast and continued to nurse the baby. The laird's eyes never left her exposed breasts. If she wasn't preoccupied with nursing the baby, Isla would have felt anger and humiliation.

The baby was finally satisfied and ready to sleep. The laird took the babe from her arms. He left the room and returned in a moment. Isla was buttoning her dress when he reappeared before her.

Isla said, "I want to go home."

The laird said, "You are home. You will live here in my clan, feed my child and bear more bairns for me."

"And I'm supposed to just accept this? I had family and friends. I had the hopes of marrying and having my own children."

"Now you will have our children."

"But, I don't love you. I don't even know your name."

"What does love have to do with our world? I'm Gavin Stewart. I am laird. As my woman you would live in the castle and have my protection."

"And if I refuse?"

"You'll still be here feeding my son and any other baby that needs a wet nurse. But I will be free to find another woman as my mate. And she will have my protection."

"You bastard!"

"You have a choice here. Until you don't. Take a day to think about what I have said."

"Just a second, if I am not your woman, you will not be taking me to your bed."

"I didn't say that. I will be bedding you and likely many of the other women as well."

Islay picked up a pottery pitcher and threw it at his head. Gavin batted it away and left the room laughing at her.

Isla threw herself on the bed and cried. Her mother and father didn't know what had happened to her. Some of her friends had been taken as well. She supposed if she accepted Gavin's offer, she would probably fair better than some of them. She would be the laird's woman who lived in the protection of the castle. After a good, long cry, Isla fell asleep on the bed. She was shaken awake an hour later.

"It is time for the evening meal. Come lass, you need food."

Isla dressed and followed Gavin down the stairs to the great hall. She was going to sit beside one of her friends, but Gavin took her elbow and steered her to the dais where the laird and his most trusted men ate. He waited for her to sit before he sat beside her. Food was brought to the table and handed to the laird first. He passed it to Isla and then it was a free for all for the other men at the table. There were no manners that she could see.

Isla managed to eat some food. She watched a few of her friends as they managed to choke down a few bites of food. They looked as alienated as she felt. Perhaps she would be allowed to spend time with them if she acquiesced to Gavin's demands. She couldn't believe she had just entertained that thought. However, she knew she didn't really have a choice.

As men were starting to leave the great hall. Gavin told her she could spend a few minutes with the women from the raid.

"Don't fool yourself into thinking you can leave. There are guards posted and those that attempt to leave will be punished."

"I understand."

Isla managed to speak with Rona and Norrie before Gavin told her it was time to go upstairs. They felt that accepting their fates was their only choice. It was wild country between the two clans and trying to return home on foot would end in death by one way or another.

Upstairs, Gavin motioned her to follow him into the adjoining room. It was a nursery. The baby was in a cradle. A young girl was with him. Gavin picked up the bairn and led Isla back to his bedroom. Isla sat in the chair by the fire. She unbuttoned her dress and raised her arms to receive the baby. He latched on and began to suckle.

"This is my son, Brodie. The young girl in the next room is Fiona, my niece. She has been caring for Brodie. Be kind to her. She lost her mother recently."

"How old is she?"

"Nine years."

Gavin sat in the other chair and watched Brodie nurse. When she struggled to put him on the other breast, Gavin held the baby and set him back in her arms when she exposed the other breast. Isla attempted to cover the first breast, but Gavin stopped her. He sat back down and watched Brodie and stared at the exposed breasts. Isla blushed with her embarrassment.

When Brodie finished, Gavin took him back to Fiona. He returned to lead Isla to the bed and undress her. She trembled with fear.

"Lass, I'm not going to hurt ye. Get into bed." He went to the other side of the bed and undressed. Isla watched out of curiosity. He was a hulk of a man. He got into bed and climbed on top of her. He lifted a breast to his mouth and suckled like Brodie had. The suction was harder and it tickled Isla down below.

He stopped now and again to suck, kiss and lick her nipple. She heard her breathing speed and someone moan. He switched to the other breast and continued the pleasurable torture. He kissed her lips and licked her neck. He was pushing something up against her below. He spread her legs with his own and pressed that something agains her secret parts. With his hand he was pinching and pulling a nipple.

Isla felt something inside her. It was pinching and it hurt. She tried to push Gavin away to no effect. He pushed harder and there was an end to the pain. She was filled with something that moved in and out of her. The room was getting hot and someone kept moaning. Gavin lowered his lips to her breast and suckled again. Isla tried to push him away but realized she had her hands behind his neck pulling him closer toward herself.

She heard Gavin say, "That's right, hinny. Ye feel so good. You have a beautiful body and it's mine now. I'll pleasure you every night." Gavin increased the tempo and force of his thrusts. There were high pitched cries in the room and finally the pleasure overtook her and Isla trembled in ecstasy. Gavin growled a low erotic sound.

After a few moments Gavin got up and moved to the washstand. He wet a cloth and returned to the bed. Sitting beside her, he washed between her legs. Isla saw the blood on the cloth when he got up.

"What have ye done to me? Are you trying to kill me?"

He washed it in the water and returned to bed beside her.

"The first time causes the woman to bleed a little. It won't happen again. You are fully a woman now. And you gave me great pleasure." He put his arm around her middle and pulled her to him. He let his hand rest over her breast. "You are my woman now. I will pleasure you often and you will settle into yer life here."

His hand warmed her breast and she didn't have the energy to fight him. She fell asleep with Gavin's hand on her breast and his breath on her neck.

Fiona brought Brodie into the bedroom in the middle of the night. She woke Isla and Isla took the babe from her.

"Thank you, Fiona. I'll bring him back when he's full."

She started to get up and Gavin said, "I'm awake. Feed him here."

"I'm not sure how to do that."

Gavin sat up and pulled Isla to sit back against him. Isla cradled Brodie in her arms while Gavin watched a naked Isla feed his son. He stroked the breast that was feeding his son. Isla found it tender and arousing. When Brodie was done. Isla laid the baby down and started to put her dress on to take him back to the nursery.

"I'll do it." Gavin wrapped a short plaid around his waist and took Brodie back. He returned to bed and suckled on the breast that Brodie had not needed. He fondled the other nipple and eventually pulled her astride him and fed from beneath her. Isla was aroused by this position. Gavin held both breasts in his hands and greedily suckled from her extended nipples. He played with them as much as he suckled them. Isla found herself very excited.

Gavin lifted her and set her on his hard, massive cock. Before, there had been pain, but now there was just a full, pleasurable feeling. She couldn't stop herself from rocking back and forth on him. He thrust up into her and she easily came. He continued thrusting into her and suckling on her tits. Isla found herself getting excited again. She couldn't help herself. She came again with a cry. He continued to thrust until he came as well. He kissed her neck and held her to him and told her to sleep on top of him.

In the morning, she woke to Gavin softly thrusting into her. Isla rose up and fed him her full breast. He eagerly suckled and aroused her. He ran his hands up and down her body which was intimate and arousing. He nibbled her nipple as he continued to thrust into her. He called her different endearments and thrust until she came with him.

"God, woman. You have put a spell on me. I can't get enough of you." He put his kilt on and went to get Brodie from the other room. "Stay here. I'll bring some food up to break our fast."

While he was gone, Isla figured out how to hold Brodie so he could feed from her while she was lying down. Gavin returned and watched his son nurse from her. When he appeared done, Gavin asked, "Did he get enough milk?"

"Yes, he is content."

"Good. I hated to think that I had taken his breakfast."

Gavin returned Brodie to the nursery and came back to bed. Isla tried to get up but he pulled her back down. "Are ye not happy with our coupling?"

"Um. Yes. I have to relieve myself."

"Oh, there is a seat in the corner."

"You mean for me to do this in front of you? I can't," she responded in an appalled tone.

Gavin growled, put on his short plaid and waited in the hallway.

When he returned, he got back into bed and pulled her up against him. "We're spending the day in bed, Isla. We both need our rest."

"We're going to sleep all day?" she asked in surprise.

"No. We aren't. But for now, let's get some more sleep."

"Isla blushed at the idea of this man being inside her for much of the day. She wasn't opposed to it except for the thought that she was embarrassed to think about the clan's reaction."

Later, Isla awakened to a warmth down below. She opened her eyes to see Gavin at her nether region kissing, licking and sucking on her. She had never felt anything like it.

"Gavin, what are ye doing?"

He chuckled and continued the onslaught on her senses. The pleasure was too intense. Isla tried to wriggle away, but he kept her captive under his lips. She started to undulate in her response. He inserted a finger into her and heard her gasp as he continued to suck on her button. She moaned and panted. He liked that response and wanted to heighten it. So, he inserted two finders inside her. Small little cries were her reaction. Gavin turned his hand so he was getting the biggest response out of her. He could feel her gripping his fingers. He continued to arouse her. She lost control and trembled in a massive climax.

He was being driven out of his mind. He pulled his fingers out of her and pulled her up. He told her to kneel on the bed and then he pushed her down onto her hands. Positioning himself behind her, he slowly entered her from behind. She started to mewl. Like a cat in heat, she let out mating cries. Holding her slim hips, he pumped his hard cock into her.

He heard her try to say his name. She was absolutely unable to speak. He smiled at that. His captive lover was more passionate than he could have ever dreamed. He was never letting her go. This woman suited him well.

He leaned over her back and grasped her full breasts in his hands. He held them as he stimulated her nipples with his fingers. He pinched and twisted. She panted. He pulled the plump nipples and pretended he was milking a cow. Alternating pulls sent her over the edge. She grasped him so tightly with her cunny that he instantly came.

He lay to her side and pulled her down. He positioned himself at her breasts and suckled determinedly. Each pull felt as though he was sucking her button.

"Gavin, have mercy," she somehow uttered.

He chuckled and lifted her top leg over his hip. This opened her to be entered again as he suckled her full milky tits. She was beyond thinking. She was a bundle of nerve endings that were being over stimulated until she cried out loudly with her climax. He thrust harder and harder until he came as well. They both collapsed and lay there in a daze.

Gavin rose, wrapped himself in his short plaid and retrieved Brodie from the nursery. He lay Brodie down between them where he found a rosy nipple waiting to fill his mouth and consequently his tummy. Gavin watched his son as he tried to hold Isla's breast. He thought to himself, 'Like father, like son.'

After feeding, Gavin left Brodie to sleep in between them. It was an idyllic scene. Gavin studied the beautiful woman as she slept beside his content bairn. Her hair was golden and long. Her skin was milky white. Her breasts were large and round with rosy pink nipples that drove him mad. Her waist was small and her hips were rounded and womanly. He noticed this morning what a glorious ass she had as it had jiggled with his every thrust. Her legs were long and slim. What a vision. He was mesmerized with her beauty and sensuality.

Gavin drew his hand over his face and smelled her scent on his fingers. Sweet and musky, she had tasted wonderful. If he wasn't so sated, he would have become erect again from that scent alone. He itched to feel her soft skin again. He lay there and thought about what she needed. She would need dresses, a shawl, a comb and ribbons.

He got up and gave Fiona a message to give to the cook. He wanted a basket of food for he and Isla. Gavin took Brodie to his cradle. He woke Isla and told her to get dressed. He pulled an extra plaid out of the chest at the foot of the bed. Once she was dressed, they left the bedroom and went down the back stairs to the kitchen. Gavin picked up the basket and lead Isla down the hill and into the countryside.

After hiking for a while, they came to a beautiful loch. It was placid and clear. Gavin laid the extra plaid on the ground and took food from the basket. Isla instinctively felt that this was out of character for Gavin. His large masculine hands was preparing their meal. There was bread, cheese, apples and jam. They ate in the shade of a tree and gazed at the surface of the loch which reflected the lovely landscape.

After eating, they lay on the plaid and Gavin started to slowly kiss Isla. He hadn't really kissed her much until then. He was taking his time exploring her lips, but also all parts of her body. He undressed her as he went. The breeze made her nipples pucker and he suckled milk from her bountiful breasts. This was a romantic scene that had been set by this fierce warrior and captor.

Suddenly, Gavin rose and undressed. He pulled Isla up and led her to the edge of the loch.

"The loch is always refreshing. Join me," he said as he walked into the cool water of the loch. His muscular backside was as appealing as his front.

Gavin offered his hand to help steady her as they walked into the water. Once the water was deep enough, they both floated and swam around the loch. After a while, Gavin pulled her back to where he could touch. He embraced Isla and she wrapped her legs around him. He kissed her neck and then her lips. She responded in kind.

As he held her, Isla realized what a handsome man he was. His eyes were a golden brown, his nose was straight and his lips were finely sculpted. He was more muscular than any man she had ever seen. She wondered if they had met in a different way, whether she would have been immediately attracted to him. Maybe she would have even sought out his attention.

Isla ran her hands over his muscular chest and let her fingers linger on his nipples. He held his breath and walked into slightly more shallow water. Isla touched her lips to his nipple and started to suckle. She heard a quiet moan from him. He threw his head back and endured the ecstasy.

"Yer nipples are far more beautiful and tasty," he said as he raised her higher and kissed a nipple. He nibbled it and scraped his teeth over it. Isla's breathing quickened and she held her breast up to him. He latched on and suckled from her. "Let's try something. Float on yer back." He supported her under her back as he stood over her and suckled her from that position.