Enchanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave some milk for Brodie."

"Yes, I will. How do you like him?"

"I think he is adorable. He's also a hungry little man."

"Just like his father." Gavin gazed into her eyes and asked, "What do you think of me?"

Isla stood upright and gazed into his eyes. "I don't like how we met of course. But I find you to be attractive and I enjoy our coupling very much."

"Good. I'm glad. It will only get better and better. We should probably get out." He took her hand and walked out of the loch. They lay on the plaid and let the breeze dry them.

After a while, Isla said, "What do you think of me?"

Gavin looked at her and then returned to staring at the sky. A minute passed. "I think I've never met anyone like ye before. Yer beautiful and kind. And brave. But you don't need to be. I don't ever want ye to be afraid of me. As long as I am here, ye never have to fear anyone."

Disquieted by his proclamation, she changed the subject. "Should we return? Brodie should be getting hungry."

"Yes, let's go."

As they walked past some village people on their return to the castle, there were stares of curiosity and speculation. Gavin didn't even notice, but Isla did. Back in the bedroom, Gavin brought Brodie in for his feeding. Isla pulled her whole bodice down to feed him. Modesty was futile at this point. Besides she had heard that bairns needed to feel skin-to-skin contact.

As Isla fed Brodie, Gavin found a comb that had been left on the bed. He stood behind her to comb through her half-dried hair. Gavin returned Brodie to the nursery and continued combing her hair to urge it to dry faster. When she shivered, he carried her to the bed and held her under the blankets. Warmed by their shared body heat, they both fell asleep.

Gavin woke to his manhood being handled. He looked down to find Isla clumsily trying to arouse him.

"Would you like some guidance?"

"Yes. You know I was a maiden."

"Alright. Kiss the head or the top of it. And take it into your mouth. Now slowly take more and more into your mouth."

Isla choked.

"You can stop when you feel uncomfortable. Now, suck my staff all the way back up to the top."

She followed his instructions exactly. When she got to the top, she licked, kissed and sucked the head again. She spent some time doing that repeatedly.

"You're a natural. Take your hand and caress my bollocks."

Isla fondled his balls and licked and kissed them too.

"Take one ball into your mouth gently."

Isla gently sucked his ball into and out of her mouth. Gavin was starting to breathe heavily. Isla sucked his cock all the way up and down, again and again.

"Stop!" Gavin commanded.

He drew her up to him and kissed her. And then he rolled on top of her and spread her legs wide. Without waiting, he plunged into her. Fortunately, she was slick with desire. He pounded into her until they both came hard. Isla let out a cry and Gavin yelled his pleasure. He held her while their breathing returned to normal.

"Well, if the whole castle didn't know what we were doing, they do now," Gavin said as he smirked.

"Oh no! They really know what we have been doing?" She looked so mortified that he didn't have the heart to tell her that, indeed, they did.

"I jest," he lied. "They have no idea."

Isla let out a sigh of relief. "It's just that I know that it is a sin. We aren't married, of course."

Gavin said in surprise, "You had a priest in your clan?"

"We had a traveling priest that would come about once a month. Weddings and baptisms would wait for his arrival. You don't have a priest?"

"No, we don't. No one would dare to judge us. They know ye are my woman now."

"Were you married to Brodie's mother?"

"No. We live by our own laws here. The clan knew she was my woman."

"Brodie is a handsome lad. Do you see his mother in him?"

"I don't know. I think he has to grow more for me to tell."

"I assume that you have other duties than to bed me all day."

Gavin chuckled, "Yes, but it is my fondest duty."

"Would you mind if I take an interest in Fiona? Maybe teacher her to read?"

"You read?"

"Yes. My papa was a scholar."

"If you wish. We have only a few people in the clan that can read."

"Do you read?"

"No, it was not part of my studies."

"What did you study?"

"Fighting, sword play, strategy and math."

"Perhaps if I am still here, I could teach Brodie to read when he's a little older."

"Why wouldn't you still be here?"

"I don't know. This is all very new to me. I didn't want to make assumptions."

This bothered Gavin. In his mind, she was already his woman and that was a life-long bond. Perhaps if he got her with child, she would feel the same commitment. He would bed her every chance he got. After all, it was no hardship to either of them. He was amazed at her free responsiveness. He was determined to see it several times a day.

At dinnertime, they went down to the great hall together. Their presence stilled the room. All eyes were on them. The men gave Gavin a knowing look, while the women watched Isla as if to determine whether she had been raped repeatedly or made love to for a solid day. Isla smiled at the women and tucked her hand into Gavin's escorting arm.

Gavin looked down at her and was pleased she had touched him in front of the clan. In his mind, they were as good as married with that one gesture. He would bed her, protect her and be faithful to her until his or her dying day.

On the dais, Gavin fed Isla meat from his hand and drink from his goblet. Throughout the meal, one or the other would whisper to the other as if sharing intimate secrets. They laughed at each other's comments. They were in their own little world of two. The clan was amazed. They had never seen such behavior from Gavin before. It was not usual behavior amongst couples in their clan.

Gavin's brother, Angus, knew he was besotted with the blonde headed woman. He hoped that she was a good woman since his daughter Fiona would be spending much time with her. She certainly was a beautiful woman with her pretty face, large breasts and long, golden hair. He also hoped that she had feelings for his brother since Gavin clearly had feelings for her.

At the end of the meal, the men gathered near the fireplace. But not Gavin. He led Isla back up stairs as though to keep her all to himself.

Upstairs in their bedroom, Gavin and Isla took turns taking off each other's clothing. It had been hours since their last bed mating and they were still hungry for more. Gavin picked her up and wrapped her legs around him. He held her under her buttocks and raised her up and down on his turgid cock.

Isla could do nothing but hold on. Gavin was in complete control. He gauged her responses and coordinated his thrusts and her descension on his cock for maximum pleasure. He was determined to give her several climaxes before he came. In this position, his penetration was so deep. She was panting in little cries of pleasure. It was music to his ears. Isla climaxed as she slumped against him.

"Gavin, let's go to the bed. I want to be on top of ye this time."

Gavin smiled and let her down. He laid on the bed. Isla straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto his rigid cock. She found her rhythm and rode him hard and soft, fast and slow. Isla threw her head back with her ecstasy. "Oh, Gavin. Yes!"

Gavin reached up to fondle and play with her nipples. He then reached down with one hand to circle her button. It sent her over the edge. Her walls gripped and ungripped his cock. Once her climax faded, Gavin rolled her so he was on top. He kissed her breathless and suckled her breasts.

Gavin stoked her fires of passion once again. She ran her hands through his hair and whimpered her joy. Gavin supported himself on his arms and thrust into Isla with strong deep strokes. His large shaft filled and stretched her. Her button was brushed with every stroke. She was primed and fully ready for another orgasm.

"You are my woman. And you're never leaving me." He gazed in her eyes until she nodded her acceptance. That ignited a chain climax between them. Their outburst of pleasure could be heard down in the great hall to which the clan raised their cups in a toast to the couple.

The next morning, Gavin brought Brodie into bed for his morning feeding. He informed Isla that he needed to see to his other duties and get back to training his men.

"What freedoms do I have? Can I take the children out for a walk in the fresh air? Can I visit my friends in the village?"

"Yes, you may go throughout our grounds. But do not leave the village, since we do have enemies that would take you hostage. Isn't Brodie going to be too heavy to tote down to the village? If you want to take him down to the village some evening, I can go with you. I'll give you your privacy and then return to walk you back."

"You would do that for me?"

"Yes, I want you to become a part of the clan."

Isla kissed him. It was a sweet nonsexual kiss and he liked it. He brought Brodie in to be fed and wished her a good day. As Isla fed him, she remembered moments from their passionate encounter last night. Her cheeks burned just thinking about it.

There was a knock on the door. An older woman opened the door and came in.

"Gavin asked me to make a few dresses for you. I have one completed." She laid a turquoise v-neck dress on the bed. "I ask that you to try it on in case I need to make any alterations."

"That looks lovely. Can you wait a few minutes? Brodie is almost done feeding."

"Yes, I can. He is such a braw lad."

"He is, isn't he? He is content most of the time."

"He certainly likes you. So does the laird if I may be so bold."

"You think so?"

"Of course. He has never acted this way with any other woman. He spent two days with you in the bed. He lights up when he talks to you. He's never thought to give any other woman gifts.

"You mean the dresses."

"The dresses, the comb, the shawl, the ribbons."

"I had no idea. I saw the comb and thought it was his. He hasn't given me anything else."

"Well, it takes time to obtain things in the highlands."

"Fiona! Brodie is done. Can you come get him?"

Fiona came in. "Yes mam. He did alright?"

"More than alright. Thank you, Fiona."

Isla turned to the woman. "Tell me. What is your name?"

"Elsbeth, mam. I am known for my sewing, mam."

Isla walked over to put on the new dress with Elsbeth's help. It fit beautifully. The v-neckline was low. Elsbeth had made different colors of panels to fit inside to provide a bib and variety of color. The panel they put inside for today was a darker blue.

"Oh mistress, it looks beautiful on you."

"Thank you Elsbeth for all of your hard work. It is lovely."

Elsbeth left with a smile on her face.

Isla looked out the window of the bedroom. She could see the men training in the distance. She wanted so badly to show off her new dress to Gavin and to thank him for it.

She went to the great hall and had a scone and some water. She mustered her courage to walk down the front steps of the castle and into the yard near the training fields. She stood at the side watching men and boys train with knives and swords. She spotted Gavin. His tall, broad frame and handsome face stood out amongst the men.

Gavin faltered a moment when he saw Isla standing off to the side. He thought, 'God, she looks beautiful.' More than a few of his men were gawking at her.

"Morgan, would you escort Isla back to the castle. Tell her I'll speak with her at mid day."

Morgan smiled. He'd never known Gavin to need a communicator or translator. This woman has some sort of hold over him, he thought.

"Hello, Isla. I'm Morgan. I'm one of Gavin's commanders."

"Hello, Morgan," she said as she smiled at him.

"It's a beautiful day is it not?" Morgan said. He knew it would irk Gavin and perhaps even make him jealous if he conversed with Isla."

"It is indeed. I had no idea that the clan had so many warriors."

"Yes, mam. About three hundred." Morgan started to steer her toward the castle.

"I assure you, Morgan, that Gavin gave his permission for me to go to the village."

"Ah. Well, he must have changed his mind as he has just asked me to escort you back to the castle."

"Oh, really? I came by to show him my new dress that he had made for me. Do you like it?"

"Why, yes. It's lovely, indeed, as are you."

"Thank you, Morgan. I'm disappointed that he didn't want to see it."

Morgan was more than amused now. Gavin had paid for her to have a new dress? The man must be smitten with her. He now surmised that Gavin couldn't stand the thought of his men ogling his beautiful lady. He smiled to himself and wondered how far he could push Gavin until he showed his jealousy.

Morgan became more animated for Gavin's sake. With hand over his heart, he exclaimed, "You are a vision in blue. The blue of the dress matches the blue of your eyes. I don't think I've ever seen a lovelier lass."

Isla blushed and looked downward. "That is so nice of ye to say, even though I find it hard to believe. There must be plenty of bonny lasses chasing ye."

Morgan laughed robustly. "Well, I actually prefer to do the chasing."

By now, Isla recognized the game that Morgan was playing with Gavin and she was happy to participate. "Tell me, Morgan. Do you have a preference in women? Perhaps I can help you find a bonny lass for yerself."

"Yer on to me, aren't ye?"

"Yes. Ye are pretty transparent. Are ye good friends with Gavin?"

"Yes. We've been friends since we were wee bairns."

Isla saw Gavin stomping toward them with a thunderous look on his face. Morgan's game had paid off. Gavin swung Morgan around and yelled, "I thought I told ye to take her to the castle?"

"We were just about to leave," Morgan said as he righted himself. "She was showing me her new dress, which is lovely by the way.

Gavin turned to look at Morgan as if he had lost his mind. "Take over for me. I'll do it myself."

"It was nice to meet you, Morgan," Isla said as Gavin drug her away toward the castle. Once the men were out of sight, Isla stopped and said "Well?" in an impatient manner.

"Well what?"

"Do ye like my new dress? I came to thank ye for it."

Gavin made a growling noise and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"Gavin! Put me down!" she shouted.

He ignored her.

"Gavin. Please, put me down."

He carried her up the outside castle steps and then up the steps to their bed chamber. He started to fumble around with how to get her out of the dress. She batted his hands away and said she would do it. She took the dark blue panel out. When she turned to him he went still. She stood before him in the dress that was open almost to her navel. The dress framed her breasts and cleavage beautifully.

He grabbed her, pushed the bodice to the side and suckled a breast.

"I'm angry with you. This doesn't solve anything," she declared.

He chuckled and suckled the other breast before he pulled the dress off of her. He quickly took off his boots and pants. He was already hard. Isla held her hands out in front of her. "No! Not until you tell me what I did wrong and why ye carried me back here like a sack of potatoes!"

"Isla, I don't want to shout at ye. Can we do this first? I don't want to hurt yer feelings."

He pulled her to him and captured her lips in a devastatingly passionate kiss. He laid her on the bed and parted her legs as he positioned himself at her opening. He was going to drive her crazy. He slowly and deliberately aroused her to the point of insanity. He aroused her just to the edge, backed away, and started all over again.

She was not allowed to come. Finally, she started hitting him on the shoulders. But he continued. "Gavin, please. Talk to me. Why are ye doing this?"

Gavin continued with his diabolical plan. When she started to cry, he stopped. She was so furious with him that she turned on her side away from him. He cradled her from behind. She tried to break his hold from her, but he wouldn't let her. She started to cry again out of frustration. She wouldn't turn and look at him and so he went around the bed. She turned over on her other side. He picked her up and sat in the chair by the fireplace with her on his lap. She still wouldn't look at him. He pushed her hair out of the way and kissed her neck, her cheek, her eye lids, the tip of her nose and her lips.

Isla tried to remain aloof, but she melted under his ardent attempts to thaw her. After they shared a long, lingering kiss, they were both calm enough to talk.

"To answer your question, you look incredible in the dress."

"I came to thank ye for it."

"I realize that now."

"What did ye think I was doing."

"I don't know. I only knew that ye were distracting my men. Ye were distracting me as well."

"I'm sorry. That was not my intention."

"Why did ye carry me over yer shoulder to our bed chamber?"

He liked that she had called it their bed chamber. "I was angry at you and Morgan. Ye were trying to bait me and make me jealous."

"I wasn't. At least, not at first. When I realized his game, I didn't walk away."

"I see. So, ye like Morgan?"

"Yes. He seems very nice."

"Ye think he's attractive?"

"Well, he's not as attractive as ye, but yes. He's attractive."

He recognized the truth when he heard it. It soothed his seething jealousy.

"Why did you do all of this? Why did you want to hurt me?"

"I didn't want to hurt you. I was just angry and lashing out at you."

"Ye didn't think I was flirting with him, did ye? I was just being friendly. Honest." She kissed him. "Thank you for the dress. I would have done that before you left, but I had no idea you had ordered a dress for me."

"Now, the other thing we need to talk about. Don't stand and watch the men train. Ye are far too pretty. It is a distraction to us. Except for the younger lads, we are all training with real weapons. Someone could get hurt if they lost their focus."

"I didn't think of that. I'm sorry. I would have felt horrible if that had happened."

"I know that. So, now ye know."

Isla looked forlorn. She wasn't adjusting to this life at all. She teared up and said, "Maybe ye should return me to my family and pick another lass. Someone who would fit in better to yer life."

"Isla, you've already fit in remarkably well. I can't expect ye to know things you haven't been exposed to in the past." He paused. "Besides, ye are already my woman."

"But we are not married. You could pick someone who understands yer life better than I do."

"Do you really want to leave me so badly?" he said with a sad tone in his voice.

"No. I just can't stand to disappoint ye. I am trying. I would like ye to be proud of me."

Gavin cut her off from saying more. He stood up and carried her to the bed. He laid her down and started to massage her. He started at her feet and worked his way up her body. When he came to her mons, he made love to her with his lips and fingers. He bathed her button with his tongue and suckled it as if it were a teat.

He kissed up to her stomach and up her cleavage. When he kissed her lips, she was more than excited. "Gavin, I want you."

He moaned and spread her legs. He seated himself between them and slowly entered her. She wrapped her legs around him and continued to incite his passion with sweet, sexy statements. "I melt when you're inside me. I think of your fine body when you are not with me. I need you so much."

It did incite him. He thrust harder and faster until they both came. He held her afterward.

"Isla I don't want to hear ye talk about leaving again. I chose the right woman fer me."

"Gavin, Morgan said the two of you had been friends since you were bairns. Why would he bait you like that?"

"We've always been very competitive with each other."