Enchanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin replaced his fingers with his cock. Isla moaned louder as his big cock filled her. She gripped him with her walls and whispered words of love. Isla held her breasts up to his lips so he could easily suckle as he fucked her. Every thrust rubbed her button and aroused her further. He thrust and raised up to titillate the sensitive spot on the top wall of her tunnel.

Isla spasmed and cried out her release. "Gavin!" He vigorously thrust into her until he came as well.

"I guess Gillian has merit."

"Be nice to her. She is your best friend's sister."

Isla laid her head on his shoulder and stroked his chest. It was soothing to them both and they fell asleep.

One February day, Gavin left for an extended hunt with ten men for a week. The following morning, Isla approached Morgan. "My letters to Maraig have not been answered. I need her here when the baby comes."

"Surely there must be another doula in the area?"

"I've asked. There isn't. Perhaps we can have a young woman attend the birth to start her training. But right now, Maraig is the only doula near by. The weather is bonnie. We could be there and back before Gavin returns from the hunt."

Morgan had been charged with protecting Isla. Morgan argued, "Can't we just send someone to go retrieve her?"

"She has not responded. She just says to come get her when I go into labor."

"Then, let's do that."

"Morgan, do you see how big my belly is? Do you see how slim my hips are. I'm afraid this will be a difficult delivery."

"I know. Gavin is worried for you."

"Well, let's do something to help the situation."

Morgan rationalized that they would be gone and back the same day.

He told Isla to dress in her warmest clothes. He chose two men to accompany them. They left at dawn after breaking their fast. They rode south to the doula's cottage.

The temperature gradually dropped as they rode. Morgan called for several breaks to let Isla rest.

The doula's cottage sat on a hill outside of clan boundaries. That way, she could serve several clans. When they knocked on the cottage door, a girl of eleven answered.

"Hello, we are here to see the doula."

"My ma is gone to the Gordon clan to deliver a bairn."

"Can we come in to warm ourselves?"

"Yes, of course."

Morgan went to the woods to chop some more firewood for the child. He warmed himself by the fire when he came back in. "When will the doula be back?"

The girl shrugged her shoulders. "Every bairn comes in its own time. She could be gone three days."

Isla looked distraught. Morgan hugged her, "It's alright. We'll figure something out."

Morgan sent the other two men out to hunt small game for their evening meal.

The girl's name was Aisha and she had set the kettle on the fire for tea. The men returned with two rabbits which they dressed out side. Isla chopped leaks and carrots for a rabbit stew.

When the men came in, they proclaimed that it was really starting to snow. Morgan went outside to check the skies.

"We will have to stay here tonight. We can't make it home before dark."

Isla looked distressed. "It's alright. We will be back before Gavin. And then you can decide how much he knows about our little adventure."

"There are two beds, you're welcome to one of them, mistress," said Aisha.

"Thank you, dear. Does your ma leave you alone often?"

"Depends. She goes when she is needed."

They had their evening meal and laid down for the night. Isla worried about how angry Gavin would be when he found out that they had come here.

The hunting party had killed two deer when the weather turned on them. Gavin was anxious to get back home to Isla. When the hunting party arrived at the castle, Gavin left the care of his horse to one of the other men. He rushed into the castle. She wasn't in the great hall so he ran up the stairs to their bed chamber. He threw the door open expecting to find Isla. Disappointed, he went to the nursery. He found Brodie and Fiona there but no Isla. When he questioned Fiona where Isla was, she said she didn't know.

"What did she say? When did you see her last?"

"Yesterday morning."

"I assume that you asked one of the other maidens to feed Brodie?"

"Yes, of course."

"Did she say she would be away this long?"

"No, she said she would be back before the evening meal."

Gavin ran back down the stairs. When he entered the great hall he shouted for Morgan.

"Where is Morgan?" he asked another man.

"I haven't seen him for a day. I thought maybe he went with the hunting party."

Frustrated, Gavin went to the sentry. "Who was on guard yesterday?"

"I was, laird."

"Did you see my wife leave the castle grounds yesterday?"

"Yes. She was with Morgan, Ian and James."

"Where were they going?"

The guard pointed and said, "South."

As much as it pained him to make the decision to start out in the morning, he knew that they would need sunlight and hopefully a break in the snowfall.

He told Callum and Michael that they would be going with him at dawn.

He returned to the castle and spent some time with Brodie. "Yer ma has taken some hair brained notion and convinced Morgan to go along with it." He didn't see her as a step mother. She was Brodie's ma now and he would go bring her home. He was pretty sure that Isla had convinced Morgan to accompany her to go and talk with the doula that lived south of clan lands.

He kept seeing moments of their time together. He recalled how she threw a crock at his head their first day together. He remembered how nurturing she was to Brodie and Fiona. Her nipples were so delicious and erotic in his mouth. She had lost her inhibitions in bed. She had become a bold vixen in the bedchamber and a friend everywhere else. She was generous and forgiving in their relationship. He fell asleep with these images in his head.

At the cottage, the men entertained Aisha and Isla with stories of the clan history. When bedtime came yet again, the snowstorm had not calmed and Isla worried about Gavin coming in search for her. She was worried for his safety and for the temper he would show her because she had insisted on finding and talking to the doula.

Ian and James went out hunting for game that afternoon. Morgan didn't want to leave Isla and Aisha alone so he stayed in the cottage. He was worried for Isla. She seemed to be more uncomfortable than usual. He hoped that Maraig would return soon. He feared Isla might have need of her soon.

They had all bedded down for the night when there was a loud knocking on the door. Morgan told Aisha he would deal with it.

"Who's there?" shouted Morgan.

"Morgan, it's Gavin, James and Ian. You'd better have my wife in there!"

Morgan opened the door and the trio of men hurried into the cottage. Gavin went to Isla.

"Lassie, how are ye?"

Isla threw her arms around him and assured him that she was fine. Gavin held her and thanked the Lord that she and the babe seemed to be fine.

"If you weren't with child, I would have you over my knee. What were you thinking coming her in the middle of a snowstorm?"

Morgan interceded. "There was no sign of the storm when we left the castle. I regret my decision."

"I'll deal with the three of you when we get home. I'll deal with you then as well," he told Isla with a menacing look.

"It's my fault. Blame me, Gavin. I felt like I needed to seek out the doula, Maraig, before I delivered the babe. She had not answered my letters. I need her with me. I'm afraid for the bairn."

"Why? Has something happening?"

"No, dear. I'm just afraid. I've never birthed a child before."

Many women died in childbirth. Gavin understood her fear. He was, in fact, afraid for her.

"This girl certainly is not the doula. Where is she?"

Aisha answered. "She went to the Gordon clan to deliver a bairn."

"Are you and the doula Gordons?"

"No. Ma wanted to help all the clans nearby. She was given this cottage that no longer belongs to any clan."

"I'm sorry to trouble you. But we will need to shelter here until we can go home. The men could make it home is this weather, but I won't take Isla home in it."

"You are welcome to stay."

"We will chop wood for you and hunt for you. I promise to pay you for your help."

Aisha replied, "You are welcome to stay as long as you need to. Ma says she is here to help all in need."

Isla asked, "Aisha, can you get the men some food?"

"Of course."

Gavin took his food and sat on the bed beside Isla. He whispered, "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes. The only thing wrong with me is that I am too big to move."

He kissed her on the cheek. "You're beautiful."

She shook her head in protest.

"Don't ever do anything like this again. I can't believe you are alright. I imagined all sorts of things that could have happened."

"I'm sorry. I was afraid of the birthing. I lost my mind."

"You're going to be fine."

After the men finished eating, they lay down to sleep. Gavin laid beside the bed Isla was on. He was comforted by the sound of her breathing. During the night, Isla moaned and sat up. Gavin sat up to see what was wrong. She was holding her belly and breathing harder.

"Has it started?"

"Yes. My water broke earlier when I went outside to relieve myself. This could take hours, so we best save our energy."

Gavin sat on the bed and had her put her head in his lap. He stroked her forehead and hair while he watched her rest. He had told her that she would be fine, but he was actually worried about her. Many women lost their lives in childbirth. He couldn't bear the thought of losing her. She had become the center of his life. She had brought nourishment, pleasure and happiness to him.

When the dawn came, Gavin asked Aisha how he could find her mother. She gave him directions to the Gordon clan holding.

"Isla, I will return with the doula today. Be strong."

"Gavin, can't Morgan go instead? I need you here."

Gavin agreed. He woke Morgan and asked him to go retrieve the doula. Morgan was eager to help.

Within a few hours, Morgan came through the cottage door with Maraig, the doula. Maraig was young and pretty. She had long black hair and blue eyes. Flushed from the cold, her beauty was stunning. And Morgan seemed to have noticed it as well.

Maraig was returning when Morgan came across her. When she entered the cottage, she spoke with her daughter and then Isla. The weather had improved. The men escaped the the cottage and the womanly activities that surrounded the birth of a child. Gavin stayed with Isla as much as he was allowed. Maraig would shoo him out of the cottage and he would sneak back in.

That afternoon, Isla gave birth to a small, but beautiful baby girl. When Gavin picked her up, he fell in love with the little girl. They named her Rossalyn.

According to the other stolen milk maidens, the witch's spell wore off after a year. But between their children and their love of breastfeeding as a couple, Isla produced milk for many years. Her body and her spirit were a comfort and a blessing to Gavin, their children and the clan alike. The enchantment from the witch had served its purpose to nourish Brodie in his time of need. But the real enchantment was the love that had grown between Isla and Gavin. It warmed the hearts of everyone that encountered it.