Enchanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gavin?"

"Yes, woman?"

"When ye train with him on the field again, don't hurt him."

Their days together settled into a routine. Lovemaking in the morning, lovemaking at mid day, evening meal with the clan in the great hall followed by lovemaking for half the night. He loved to watch her feed his son. Their son, he supposed. She brought a peace and joy to his life that he had never known.

She didn't play games for his affection. She was loving and generous always. She became a mother to Brodie and Fiona alike. She was teaching Fiona and a couple other children to read. And she remained responsive and sensual in their bed play. The clan had claimed her as the laird's wife.

Three months into her stay, Gavin came to realize that she was pregnant. She didn't say anything to him. He wondered if she knew. He took extra special care of her. Their bed play was cut in half. He didn't want her to become exhausted.

Isla thought he was losing interest in her. She wasn't sure what to do about it. She was content with her life with Gavin and was afraid she had somehow let him down. She was still friends with Rona and Norrie. They were at the edge of the village gathering wild flowers when riders charged over the hill and circled them. All three women were picked up and put on a horse with a rider. Isla had to hang on to her abductor so she wouldn't fall from the steed.

She wondered if any of the villagers had seen this happen. What would Gavin think when he realized she was gone? Would he think she had escaped to return to her parents? Maybe he would be glad. He wasn't making love to her like he used to.

They rode for two days. On the second night, they arrived at her own village. Although she grew up there and her parents were still there, she did not wish to return. At least, not like this. She had hoped that her home was with Gavin now. Even if he didn't want her, she couldn't imagine never seeing him again. She had to get back to him and convince him to keep her.

The three women were taken to the great hall and there was a reception of people there to welcome the captives and congratulate the saviors. Isla was in tears and here parents kept reassuring her that she was safe now.

When she was inside her parents cottage, she inquired how they had been doing and answered their questions about her time in the Stewart clan.

"I want to return to the Stewart clan. The laird has taken me as his woman. I nurse his son and act as a mother to his niece. He has been very good to me."

Her mother felt her stomach. "Ye are with child."

"I am?"

"Girl, when was your last courses?"

"Oh, when I was here last. I was so busy I didn't think about it. How far along do you think I am?"

"I'd say at least a couple months, maybe more."

Isla sat down and felt her abdomen. She thought, 'Did Gavin realize I am with child? He had told her that he wanted her to have his children. Would he want her still?'.

"Ma, Da, I love you, but I need to go back. This is his child."

"That he put in your belly after he took ye from yer home!"

"I love him." She hadn't admitted it to herself until just then.

"But, we'll never see ye or our grandchild." Her father said.

"Gavin is reasonable. If I asked, he would allow a visit one way or another."

Isla's mother ended the conversation. "Ye've had a long day. Ye need to go to bed, hinney."

"Yes, yer right." She kissed her parents goodnight and laid in bed praying that Gavin wouldn't get hurt coming to rescue her.

Back at the Stewart castle, Gavin discovered her absence at the evening meal. Men were sent to the village to question the villagers if they had seen anything while other men were sent to check with guards of the Stewart grounds.

Gavin was angry and worried. He didn't even think she realized that she was pregnant. He thought, 'Did she leave him on purpose?' She had been looking disappointed for a couple of weeks. He was trying to be more attentive to her and her needs, she didn't seem happy about that.

The village was missing two of the other women from the raid. So, it made sense that the Ramsay clan had taken them. He wanted to leave that night, but his brother, Angus, and Morgan had convinced him it was madness to leave at night. They would take 60 men and leave at dawn.

At the break of day, Gavin and his men started their ride to the Ramsay clan holding. He was angry and afraid for Isla. What if something happened to her? The thought of a future without her made him feel sick. What if he never got to see her again. He picked up the pace to get there faster.

When they arrived at the Ramsay holding, he told his men to stay back. He wanted to see her and talk with her before he decided how to handle the situation. Gavin proudly walked up to the guard and said he wanted to speak to his wife, Isla. The other guard went to retrieve her.

Isla was told that her husband was there and that he wanted to talk to her. She ran to the fort entrance with her heart in her throat.

"Gavin! You came! Are you alright?"

"Of course, I'm alright. How are you??"

"I'm fine." She threw her arms around his neck and whispered, "I'm with child."

"I know. I was wondering when you were going to tell me."

"I didn't know until my mother told me."

"I thought maybe you didn't want to raise a child with me."

"Why wouldn't I? You are a wonderful father to Brodie. And you're so good with Fiona, too."

"Will you come back with me?"

"Of course. I didn't want this. I want to be with you! But, there is one condition. The priest is with the Ramsay clan. Will ye marry me?"

"It's important to you, isn't it?"

"Yes."

"We're already married by my clan's customs."

"We are? I thought ye were losing interest in me."

"What made you think that?" he said incredulously.

"Ye don't bed me as often as ye used to. And, when ye do you are gentle and slow."

"Isla, I don't know where ye get your ideas from. I was trying not to tire ye out. I knew ye were with child."

"I wasn't even sure that ye would come for me."

"Come with me. I have something to show you."

Isla explained to the guard that she would never leave without saying goodbye to her parents. Gavin took her hand and walked with her over the hill.

There, still on their horses, were sixty of Gavin's warriors.

"I would have brought the whole tribe plus our allies if I thought that they weren't going to let ye come home. But I tried diplomacy first."

Isla teared up. She threw herself into his arms and cried into his chest. Morgan came over to them. "Hi Isla. Are you alright?"

"Yes. Thank ye."

"Have the men dismount and set up camp, we will return in the morning after my wedding."

"Your wedding? What is that for? She's already your woman," said Morgan.

"It's for Isla. It is her custom and I wish to please her."

Morgan walked away shaking his head as if Gavin had been speaking in a foreign language.

Isla raised up on her toes and whispered in his ear, "I love ye."

Gavin didn't know what to say. "Erh, thank ye. And, I, um, love ye too."

She kissed him on the lips in front of his troupes. He turned them around so his back was to the men.

"Where should we sleep tonight?" asked Gavin. "The men are sleeping on the ground."

"Back at my parents' cottage."

"Is there room?"

"We'll make room."

Isla pulled him into the cottage. "Ma, Da, I'd like ye to meet Gavin. He has agreed to marry me in the morning in front of the priest. Even though, by his customs, we are already wed."

"Gavin, welcome to our home. Moira, get him something to eat."

"I'll help ye, Ma."

In the kitchen, Moira asked her daughter if she was berserk. "That man is a bear. He looks like he wants to eat you, not marry you."

"That is just how he looks. Ma, he is kind and generous to me. Trust me, he will take care of me and love me. He very much wants this bairn."

"It's your life, Isla. We just want ye to be happy."

"I am, Ma." She kissed her mother on the cheek as she carried a plate of scones out to the table. Moira brought the butter and jam.

Gavin sat at the table beside Isla. He buttered a scone and added jam to it. He offered it to Isla first. She took a bite and smiled at him. She buttered and smeared jam on another scone for him. Again, he offered her the first bite.

Afterward, Isla showed him her bedroom. He was too big for the bed. So, Gavin pulled a rug over in front of the fireplace and wrapped himself in his plaid. Isla took the blankets from her bed and lay beside him.

"Hinny, go sleep in yer bed. I'm fine here."

"Gavin, I am too."

He put his arm around her and pulled her to the warmth of his body.

He whispered, "How quiet can ye be?"

She smiled and answered, "Quiet as a mouse."

He pulled her on top of him. She straddled him and pulled her night gown up to free her sex for his penetration. But first, she kissed his lips and told him how much she loved him and their bairn. "We're having a bairn together. She caressed her abdomen and pulled his hands to touch her there. He caressed her belly, and imagined what she would look like stretched big with his bairn.

"Your breasts may get even bigger."

"Oh, ye'd like that, huh?"

"I love your breasts the way they are now. I'll love them in nine months and when ye are ninety years old."

"Hinny, I need your help since Brodie isn't here to feed."

Gavin took her breast into his mouth and suckled with gusto. He was arousing her so much. Isla reached behind her to feel if he was hard. She impaled herself on his shaft. She let out a huge sigh. "Ye are such a part of me. I was missing a part of myself when we were separated."

"Mmm. I missed ye too. I was so worried about ye. I was going crazy thinking about all the things that could have happened to ye. I can't see my life without ye in it."

Isla kissed him and fed him her other breast. She raised and sank on his cock as he suckled her. When he emptied that breast. He rolled her over and thrust into her hard and deep again and again. He had to cover her mouth to silence her.

Afterward they whispered words of praise and affection. They crawled back under the covers to sleep before the wedding day.

When Isla awoke, she returned to her room with her bed covers. Her mother helped her pack her clothes and they picked out a maroon dress for her wedding day. She braided her hair and coiled it into a pretty coronet. Her mother added small flowers to it.

They all walked to the church together. It was a short ceremony. It was over within minutes. They returned to her parents' cottage and shared a meal before Isla and Gavin left for home.

Gavin admired her during their ride. She was incredible in every way. She was kind and generous. She was nurturing and sexual. She was his wife.

Isla stole glances of Gavin. He was broad shouldered and fierce. She always felt safe in his presence. His noble features were handsome and alluring to her. This hulk of a man had treated her with kindness and warmth. He was her husband.

They stopped at midday. Gavin told his men to continue on without them. They rested and breastfed. Afterward, they pushed on to reach the Stewart castle before dark. When they arrived at the castle, they retired to their bed chamber and asked that food be brought up. Isla went to the nursery to talk to Fiona and bring Brodie into the bed chamber. She sat on the bed and nursed Brodie. Gavin lay on the other side of the bed and watched. He watched his wife breastfeed his son, their son.

When Brodie finished, Gavin took him back to the nursery and talked with Fiona for a while. He returned to lay down and hold Isla. Exhausted, they both fell asleep.

Gavin woke in the middle of the night and held Isla from behind. He caressed her breast and pressed his hard cock against her. She started to rock against him before she even awoke. Little by little, he pressed more of his cock into her moist cunny. He held her breast and pulled on her plump nipple. She was awake and moaning. Her walls gripped him when he paused inside her. He felt as though she was suckling his cock with her cunny.

He massaged her full breast and squirted milk from her nipple. The longer he thrust into her, the more she thrust back against him trying to take as much of his cock into her as she could. He whispered to her, "My sweet wife. My milky, sweet wife. I need you to love me. Take me inside you and squeeze my seed out of my cock. Let me grind it into your fertile field. Let me nourish it with more of my cum. My sweet wife. My adorable, hungry bedmate, always open to my cock. Always eager to take me inside and massage my manhood." With each utterance, she rose higher and higher until she exploded into a thousand pieces.

She was awake now and hungry for more. She straddled him and hung her heavy breasts over his lips to be suckled. Every gulp of milk gave him strength to love her longer and harder. They were both crazed with giving pleasure to the other. The milk was flowing and he couldn't drink it fast enough. It dripped on his cheek and over his lips. Her nipples were so sensitive that every touch was electric. She loved how he pulled her nipples out to their full extent. She loved feeling her nipple fill his hungry mouth.

He was thrusting up to find her. She positioned herself above his cock. He was wildly bucking up into her. Her nipples and cunny lips were fully engorged and susceptible to every nuance of his lovemaking. He was striking into her sparking the flint until the fire blazed. They both experienced a prolonged orgasm. It was hard to tell where one body began and the other ended.

Gavin thought to himself that she was made for lovemaking. Her curvy, ripe body would drive any man crazy. But her soft pants that grew into whimpers melted him every time he heard them. As she approached her peak, she would cry out in high pitched exhalations. She let him know what a good lover he was. There was no question that he knew how to play her body. And she would sing for him.

Sometimes just thinking about her lovemaking noises would harden his cock. She was made for his cock. So soft and warm and inviting. He was most when excited and alive when he was inside her. He had never experienced such intensity until she came into his life and his bed.

As she lay on his chest trying to catch her breath, he stroked his hands up and down her back. Without thinking about it, his hands naturally sought to comfort and please her. That was what he was made for.

Over the winter months, the babe grew and Isla's belly grew with it. The clan accepted and liked her. They also liked to watch Gavin's behavior around her. This laird and war lord fawned over his wife. He would feed her from his hand, bed her several times a day and please her in any way possible. She was equally amusing. Men would flock to be near her and converse with her, but she would always seek out Gavin and be comforted by the sight of him. When he came back to the castle after the morning training session, they would disappear up the stairs to their chamber. Sometimes their cries of pleasure could be heard below. When Gavin was near Isla, she could not keep her hands from him; a touch on the arm, a kiss on the cheek, holding hands, or a caress on his back. She was equally besotted with the laird.

When they were with Brodie, no one would be able to tell that Isla was not his natural mother. And they both doted on Fiona, their niece. The laird had become a family man over night. And with the babe growing inside Isla, Gavin was even more obsessed with her health and well being.

Morgan had gone to Edinburgh to visit his family. His sister came back with him for an extended stay. She was a seamstress. She brought several bolts of fabric with her to work on dresses and sundry clothing articles. Morgan asked for a room in the castle for her. She was down the hall from Gavin and Isla.

Gillian was happy to have a girlfriend so close. She offered to make some clothes for Isla. She was taking Isla's measurements when Gavin walked in.

"Gavin, you are a lucky man. Isla's body is beautiful."

Isla said, "Even with child?"

Gavin embraced her from behind and held her stomach. "Especially with child."

"Alright, I'm going to make something pretty for you."

Gavin chuckled. "I came into our chamber to find you naked with another woman."

"Are you jealous?"

"No, can Gillian do this for you?" He pushed his erection against Isla's backside.

"No, she cannot." Isla turned and brought his lips down to her breasts.

He teased her with his lips and teeth. She ran her fingers through his hair and told him that she wanted him to make love to her.

He whispered in her ear, "Or do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, that. I need that."

He pulled her over the window in the room and told her to put her hands on the window frame. He lowered the hand that was around her middle to arouse her button. He lifted his other hand to hold her breast. He teased her with his large, hard cock pressing up and down her slit.

She started to beg him. "Love, please don't make me wait. I need you inside me."

Gavin drove his shaft into her. He plunged into her fast and hard telling her that he would have her whenever and wherever he wanted because she was his woman.

She responded by saying, "And I will tease and entice you to possess me, whenever and wherever I want. I am only whole when you are a part of me. So fuck me, love."

He grabbed and pointed her breasts out the window. With every hard thrust, milk squirted out the window. They both saw the streams of milk and the sight ratcheted their pleasure to a new level. The possibility of a person seeing their fucking in the window was an aphrodisiac. They both came hard quickly.

Three days later, Gillie presented a peignoir to Isla. It was a sheer white silk garment that tied under the breasts and was open from the tie to the floor. It would incite passion and then be easy to work around or take off during lovemaking. Isla put it on. The bodice cups barely covered her large full breasts. The tie sat between and below them. The panels of the gown were open to the floor. It would certainly incite Gavin's ardor.

That evening after the evening meal, Isla went upstairs to feed Brodie. Morgan attempted to prevent Gavin from retiring so soon. Gavin was anxious to follow his wife to their chamber. But Morgan was able to keep him for a while.

When Gavin opened the door to their chamber, he was greeted by a vision in white. Isla was standing in front of the fireplace wearing a sheer gown that tied below her breasts and that showed everything in the front. He aureola could be seen through the fabric and her nipples raised the fabric to reveal their shape and size.

"What are you wearing?"

"Gillie made this for me. Do you like it?"

In the time it took Isla to ask the question, Gavin had stripped his clothing off, revealing a large erection. Gavin ran his hands over the silky bodice of the gown.

"It's as if ye have nothing on. Ye look like a wanton woman. My wanton woman."

Isla's baby stomach pushed the front panels to the sides to reveal her ripe body. It felled Gavin to his knees from where he caressed and kissed the baby belly.

"Baby, I'm going to plough your Ma's cave and make it easier for you to come out and see us. I will also test her teats to make sure they are ready to feed you."

"Oh, I see. This is all for the baby, huh? Well, you might as well talk to the babe through my channel. But you will need to open it first."

Gavin laid her on the bed and positioned himself between her splayed legs. He lowered his lips to her lips and sucked them. He dipped his tongue inside and ran it up to her button. He licked and suckled the the button, making Isla moan and cry out. He raised his position to be able to suckle her tits and drink her milk. He nibbled and sucked and kissed. Isla was starting to buck up into him. He was drilling into her with two fingers. As he crooked his fingers back, she pulsated around his fingers.