All Comments on 'Encounter'

by ThomasKay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK, well that was very Edwardian (the name being no accident?)... Beautiful, a bit too flowery at the end. A unique tone. Hot. "There is a time and a place for everything. Including language that bespeaks earthiness of the most primitive kind. This was the time and this was the place at which Tamsin heard herself urging her lover, in the most succinct of primitive Anglo-Saxon terms, to deliver her up the final ascent to the summit of her experience." That kind of frames/proves a counterpoint to the entire story. It did NOT include language that bespeaks earthiness . More hints and allusion. This really does fit the BDSM category, and would be a nice expansion beyond the stereotypical there. This was a snapshot, giving us just enough background about the characters to care. I would have preferred a bit more, but enjoyed it. although the floweriness got to be a bit much at the end. Looking forward to more from the author.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 2 years ago

Easily the most genteel erotic story in Literotica. A bit long on adverbs and adjectives, at least at the beginning, but...oh my. Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely writing. Transforms "her boyfriend cheated on her" into "Tamsin was not the only person in whose territorial waters he had been fishing" . I look forward to more from this author.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

Ravel's "Bolero" has just a few musical phrases and takes about 10 minutes to play. One could argue that the truly unique aspects of the piece would take about 45 seconds to play and the other 9 minutes is unnecessary and redundant. But then you'd miss the drama of the build up to the climax which is also not unique in the piece. This story cannot rank with Bolero in any sense, but the experience to the reader is similar. Long build up with redundant lines ending with a climax that almost makes the several minutes of reading worth while. Do you like to sip your whiskey or down a shot? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please - and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Launch button. Sweet!

Geezer83Geezer83almost 2 years ago

Sex as an act of beauty rather than animalistic rutting. Thank you, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomasKay@ThomasKay
It is strange how we never stop learning new things about ourselves, in all areas of life. In terms of sexuality and erotica, I have found my thoughts and interests drifting away from the more rigid definitions that applied during younger days. I am over 60 now, but find mysel...