Encounter at the Symphony Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow,' I thought. 'Lesbian sex between sisters and threesome sex with her beautiful, redhead, identical, twin sisters, my sexual dreams come true, how could I say no to that?'

"I've not only always wanted to have sex with twins but also, I've always wanted to have threesome sex with sisters," I said with a big, sexually excited smile while able to feel George banging his horny head against my underwear. "After I have sex with your sister, I'd love to have threesome sex with you and with Carolyn."

# # #

Suddenly, Christina looked at me with shame mixed with sexual arousal and jealousy. With me willing to have sex with her sister, Carolyn, this was the sexual scenario of my dreams. In the way that I couldn't wait to have sex with Christina, I couldn't wait to have sex with her twin sister. With this at her suggestion, I couldn't wait to have sex with the both of them after watching them having lesbian sex with one another.

Yet, something that I needed to do first to cement my sexual connection to Christina, I needed to have sex with her again before I had sex with her sister. I needed to make love to her. I needed to fuck her, again. I needed to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock before I gave myself to her sister. The last thing that I wanted was to jeopardize the connection that I had with Christina for the sake of having a one-time, sexual affair with her sister.

"So, does that mean that you'll have sex with my sister," she asked again?

I gave her a big smile.

"Yes. If me having sex with Carolyn will make you happy," I said with a dirty laugh. "I'd love to have sex with your sister," I said. "As long as you're okay with it, I'm good with it, too. Not wanting to ruin anything between us, as long as you're both agreeable to having sex with me, I'd love to have sex with your sister and with the you as a threesome."

Christina smiled.

"Are you sure?"

I returned her smile with my smile.

"I'm sure," I said with a big smile.

With us both on the same, sexual page again, Christina returned my big smile with her big, beautiful smile.

# # #

"As our repayment for you having sex with Carolyn, does that mean that you'll have sex with the both of us, too," she asked?

I looked at Christina with sexual excitement.

"After I have sex with Carolyn, I'd love to have sex with you both," I said. "I'm just glad that you're not a triplet. I don't think that I could do three women at once," I said with another dirty laugh.

She studied me to make sure that I was okay with this sudden, sexual arrangement.

"Are you sure," she asked again while staring at me? "I won't be mad if you say no," making me wonder if she wanted me to say no.

Yet, as if I had won the swingers' sexual lottery, and my grand prize was having sex with beautiful, sexy, and shapely busty, identical, twin sisters, I gave Christina a nod along with my biggest smile. Then, suddenly having doubts, I paused to make myself clear. I needed her to know how I felt about her. I didn't want her sister ruining anything that we had and hoped to have later.

"Yes. I'll do anything for you. I need you to know that no matter if you have an identical twin sister and I have sex with her, and we have threesome sex, I want you," I said pointing to her.

I looked at her as if I was Carl Weathers as Apollo Creed dressed as Uncle Sam in Rocky.

"I'm already falling in love with you, Christina," I said. "I don't want your sister. I don't want anyone else but you. I want you and I don't want your sister ruining our relationship," I said.

Christina got up from her chair at the table, walked over to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a big hug, and a long, wet kiss.

"Thank you, David. Thank you," she said. "You've made me so happy. Carolyn will be so pleased."

Then, as if she was the bachelorette on the bachelor and I was the bachelor, she looked at me in the way that she had never looked at me before.

"I'm falling in love with you, too," she said.

# # #

That evening, Christina called her sister to tell her that I agreed to have sex with her. Waiting to see how the sex went with her sister, she didn't tell Carolyn that my sexual fantasy was to have threesome sex with identical twins. Wanting to make a stronger sexual connection between us first, and before having sex with her sister, she scheduled her sister to have sex with me next week.

"Thank you, Christina. Thank you," said Carolyn with excitement. "I didn't tell you but when you bought that green, sexually revealing nightgown, I returned to the store and bought that same nightgown in blue. I love that nightgown and I can't wait to wear it for David," she said. "Now that I'll be having sex with him, I'll finally get to wear that nightgown."

Christina paused on the phone before saying what she was thinking.

"Even though we both agree for you to have sex with David, I'm doing this as a favor to you," said Christina. "He's mine. I don't want you to fuck this up for me. I mean it. I'm allowing my man to have sex with you as a onetime deal. Am I clear? Okay?"

Carolyn looked at her sister through the video phone with gratitude.

"Yes, of course. I understand. I promise that I won't do anything to ruin this for you," said Carolyn with a big smile. "I'd never do anything to hurt you. I appreciate you allowing me to have sex with David."

She paused.

"I love you, Christina," she said with another pause. "So, when is this happening? I'm beyond being sexually excited that I'm finally going to have sex," she said.

Christina smiled at her sister through the phone.

"I love you, too, Carolyn. This time next week. I'll give James the night off so that he doesn't see the whores that we both are," she said with a laugh.

She looked at her sister on the phone to see her reaction to her having sex with David next week.

"That will give me time to have sex with David a few more times and to establish a solid connection with him. Next Friday, I'll introduce you and, if you hit it off, you both can take it from there, and retire to one of the guest bedrooms. I'll see you a week from tomorrow," said Christina. "Love you."

Carolyn smiled at her sister through the phone's video.

"Thank you. I'll see you a week from tomorrow. Love you, too. Goodnight," she said.

# # #

Encounter at the Symphony, Chapter 04:

Since that first night that Christina came to my room and we had sex, she invited me to sleep with her in her inner sanctum, sanctimonious, her huge, and tastefully decorated master bedroom suite. Resplendent with expensive drapes and bedding, her bedroom had a huge, en suite bathroom and an even bigger, attached walk-in closet. Her bedroom, bathroom, and closet were bigger than the interior of my entire house. Bigger than a California king-sized bed, obviously custom made, I've never seen a bed as big. She could comfortably sleep six people on this huge bed.

While touching and feeling one another's naked bodies, we made out and made love every night. As if we were in prison and having a conjugal visit, we fucked fast and hard every morning. In between, giving one another sexual orgasms, we masturbated one another and gave each other oral sex. As if we were newly married and on our honeymoon, continuing to have sex every morning and every evening, we had sex night and day.

In all of my years on the planet, never have I had as much sex as I had now. When we weren't making love and fucking, we had oral sex. I fingered and licked her pussy and she stroked and sucked my cock. She loved my big and hard prick as much as I loved her wet and warm pussy. I haven't ejaculated as much cum since I was a horny, 18-year-old, horny teenager. To say that George was happy, very happy, would be a huge understatement.

"Your cock is so big," said Christina while holding my erect prick in her hand and staring down at my big dick. "You're so hard. "You have the biggest prick that I've ever seen. You have the hardest cock that I've ever held in my hand. I love your cock, David."

She laughed.

"It's been a long time since I've had a big, hard cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy," she said with another laugh. "Carolyn is going to love your monster prick next week as much as I'm enjoying your big dick now," she said. "I can't wait for her to see your big dick. I can't wait to gossip about you with her later," she said with a dirty laugh.

I laughed.

"George," I said.

She laughed.

"Pardon? George? Who's George," she asked?

As if introducing her to George, I lifted my cock in my hand.

"His name is George," I said with a laugh while George throbbed and pulsated as if taking a bow.

She looked at me and laughed again.

"Well, I love George as much as I love you," she said with another laugh. "Interesting that you named your prick, George, because I named my pussy, Rose," she said while laughing.

# # #

Never believing that love could happen at my age, I'm in love. I truly loved Christina in the way that I've never loved another woman. I hated being a minute without her. I needed to be with her every second of every day. I couldn't believe all that we had in common. When I wasn't thinking about her, I dreamt about her.

I only wished I had met her thirty-years ago. I only wished that I had children with her. Then, something that I hadn't asked her, I wondered if she had children. If she did have children, I'd love to meet them.

If she did have children, I wondered if they looked like her. I wondered what they'd think of me. Maybe, they'd think of me as an interloper and only after her huge fortune.

Yet, her money was the last thing on my mind. Having sex with Christina and now with her sister trumped my feelings about money, power, and wealth. Making up for lost sexual times, in case this was just a fleeting moment in time, my focus was enjoying the sex that I never had as a younger man.

With me already accepted in her family by having sex with the matriarch, even though it's my sexual fantasy to have sex with twin sisters, I wondered if Carolyn would accept me in the way that Christina had accepted me. Maybe, when Carolyn meets me, not sexually attracted to me, she'll change her mind and not want to have sex with me. Either way, that's okay. I still had Christina. Yet, now that my mind had switched gears, with sex with sisters and threesome sex with twins on my mind, I thought more about Carolyn than I thought about Christina.

Granted they're identical, twin sisters but I wondered if I could tell them apart. I wondered if the sex would be as good with her sister as it is with Christina. I wondered if they sounded alike as they looked alike. I wondered if they laughed alike. I wondered if they both looked the same and sounded the same when having sexual orgasms. I wondered if they both had the same breasts and shapely ass.

Yet, something in the back of my mind told me that I was on a dangerous path and that I should thread lightly. This having sex with sisters could blowup in all of our faces. What if Carolyn fell in love with me in the way that Christina obviously had? What if both sisters are in love with me? What do I do then? With them both looking and sounding exactly alike, how do I separate my feelings, sexual or otherwise, from one to the other?

What if one becomes jealous that I'm having sex with the other. Even though this is Carolyn's idea and Christina was the one who suggested these unusual, sexual circumstances to me, this could be a huge mistake. In the way that I feel about Christina, I don't want to lose her over having sex with Carolyn. Maybe, I should discuss the ramifications of this sexual interaction and the implications of romantic love with Christina again before having sex with Carolyn. Maybe, I should change my mind and not have sex with her sister.

# # #

In the week before I had sex with Carolyn, Christina and I went everywhere. James chauffeured us anywhere we wanted to go. Something that I had never experienced, with me being a recluse in my house in the way of a poor version of Howard Hughes, we were always out and never home.

With me without clothes but for my suit that I wore to the symphony, Christina spoiled me by outfitting me with a complete wardrobe of expensive clothes. She took me to Brooks Brothers and to Ralph Lauren. From suits, to shirts, to jeans, to sweatshirts, to jackets, to coats, to overcoats, to shoes, to ties, and to hats, she bought me everything.

Oddly enough, comparing parallels between the two, our sudden sexual adventure reminded me of the movie, The Witches of Eastwick. Instead of being driven around in a 1972 Mercedes-Benz 600 Pullman, as if James was my imagined version of Fidel, and with him nearly as tall, he chauffeured us about in an equally expensive two-tone gold over black, Mercedes-Maybach 62. As if outfitted by a Saudi Prince, the car boasted gold wheels, gold door handles, gold trim, and a gold hood ornament. The passenger and driver side of the car was shiny black, the reason that I hadn't noticed it at night at the symphony, and the hood, trunk, and roof were glistening gold.

A car that a billionaire would be driven around in, as was her late husband, a real attention getter, a one-of-a-kind car, it was a strikingly glamorous automobile. When being chauffeured around by James while sitting in the back, I felt special. I felt rich. Never have I sat in a car as roomy, quiet, and comfortable. The backseats reclined all the way and could be slept in as a bed. The interior of the car was more spacious than my bathroom.

Of course, with me playing the lead role in the movie, The Witches of Eastwick, I imagined myself as Jack Nicholson, playing the devil incarnate, Daryl Van Horne. I imagined Christina as Cher when she played, Alexandra Medford, and Carolyn as Susan Sarandon as Jane Spofford. With her legs spread wide open, I imagined Christina's sister playing the cello. Alas, if only we had a third woman to play the role of Sukie Ridgemond, as the young, small town writer in the way that Michelle Pfeiffer had played her, we'd have a full cast of characters.

I only hoped that Christina and/or Carolyn didn't put a curse on me in the way that the three witches of Eastwick had put a curse on Daryl with their cherry pit curse. I'd rather they'd give me a potion to drink for the three of us to continue our sexual threesome. Never have I been as erotically excited as I was now. Not only was I going to have sex with Carolyn but also, I was going to have threesome sex with Christina and her sister.

'Wow,' I thought!

Just when I grew accustomed to living the lifestyle of the ideally rich, the impending day of pleasure or doom to have sex with Carolyn, loomed over me in the way of a guillotine ready to lop of my head. Dreading that her sister may spoil everything, not wanting to ruin what I had, my life with Christina couldn't be any better. I've never been as happy. I've never loved a woman in the way that I loved her. I've never had as much sex.

Never having fallen this deeply in love, I couldn't imagine me having sex with another woman. Yet, ready to satisfy any sexual want, need, and whim of Christina even if that meant having sex with her sister, I'm willing to give Carolyn the use of my naked body. Not that I wasn't filled with the anticipation over the imagined thought of having sex with Christina's identical, twin sister, I was erotically excited over having sex with Carolyn, indeed.

Yet, catastrophic doubts invaded my horny mind. If it meant that having sex with Carolyn would ruin things between me and Christina, I'd rather not go through with it. I'd rather not have sex with her sister. Unfortunately, too late now, I told her that I'd have sex with her twin. I needed to see how this would play out. Maybe, this was a good thing. Maybe, having threesome sex with her sister would be something that we'd always do.

Carolyn looked forward to having sex with me in the way that I looked forward to having sex with Christina. The last thing that I wanted to do was to alienate her sister by disappointing her. The last thing that I wanted to do was to go back on my word with Christina. Walking a dangerous tightrope while treading a fine line, I wanted to be careful not to make a misstep. With all of this new to me, one wrong move may ruin my relationship with Christina.

# # #

I had sex with Christina every day, twice a day before I was scheduled to meet her sister and have sex with her, too. In the way that I was nervous about going to Christina's house for coffee, I was nervous about meeting her twin sister. With James having the day off, Christina answered the huge, mahogany 8-foot tall and 6-foot wide, double, front doors when her sister rang the doorbell.

The front door was so wide that I could drive my car through them. The reception lobby was so big that I could park my car there, too. A residence that any billionaire would own, this was such a massive, exclusive, private, and expensive mansion.

As if she was a servant in her own house, with James given the day off, Christina ushered her sister in the drawing room. The first time meeting Carolyn, had they been dressed alike, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. They looked so much alike. Indeed, they looked that identical. I couldn't stop staring from one sister to the other sister.

I continually looked from Christina to look at Carolyn while looking for any differences. With them both having beautiful faces, with those huge, double D cup breasts, long legs, and flat stomachs, I couldn't see any physical differences between them. My long-time, sexual fantasy come true; I couldn't believe that I was about to have sex with her sister before having sex with them both.

'Pinch me. I'm dreaming,' I thought.

# # #

By my growing erection, with him excited about having sex with Carolyn, George gave her his sexual approval. He liked her. He wanted to have sex with her. He not only wanted to cum in her mouth but also, he wanted to cum in her pussy, too.

"Hi," I said to Carolyn with a big, inviting smile while undressing her with my eyes.

Instead of returning my hello, she walked to me, put one arm around my waist, and her other arm around my neck, and kissed me. Then, further surprising me, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. I returned her deep, wet kiss with my deep, wet kiss. Never had a woman I had just met kissed me, French kissed me. A first for everything, never had I ever French kissed a woman I had just met.

Feeling a little bit awkward having Carolyn kiss me, French kiss me in front of her sister, that was something that I'd have to get over if I was to have sex with her sister, especially threesome sex with them both. Her kiss felt like Christina's kiss. If I was in a pitch-black room, I don't think that I could tell them apart from their kiss.

"My sister just gave you her seal of approval," said Christina with a laugh. "Clearly, she likes you. More than that, she's sexually attracted to you in the way that I'm sexually attracted to you," she said with another laugh. "That's a good start. You've made a good impression not only on me but also on my sister, too," she said with another laugh.

She looked from me to look at her sister.

"I'll understand if you want to forgo cocktails and conversation, and immediately want to retire to one of the guest bedrooms," said Christina with another laugh.

# # #

Still having not heard her voice, Carolyn took me by my hand and led me upstairs. She took the room across from my room. Another huge room with another en suite bathroom, the room had a king-sized bed.

As soon as we entered the room and closed the door behind us, she turned to me and kissed me again. As if we were in love, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. First kissing Christina and not making out with her sister, never have I been as sexually excited as I was now.