Encounter at the Symphony Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taken by the impressive, interior decoration, these guest bedrooms, with their attached bathrooms and dressing rooms were bigger than the size of the interior of my house. I couldn't imagine living here. Swallowed up, I'd be lost in such a huge house. I've visited museums that were smaller.

Something that, no doubt, Carolyn may have never done, she seemed uncomfortably embarrassed to be having sex with me, someone she had just met a few minutes ago. Yet, with how beautiful, sexy, and shapely she was, and with her having enormous breasts, even when I imagined her wearing baggy scrubs, I couldn't imagine all the doctors, patients, and nurses who must have hit on her multiple times a day in her nursing career. If I was hospitalized and she was my nurse, I'd feel better just seeing her enter my room.

We sat on the bed and once on the bed, while making out, she allowed me to touch and feel her everywhere through her clothes. There's nothing like the sensation of feeling a woman's breasts through her clothes while making out with her. While French kissing her, I felt her huge breasts through her blouse and bra, the same size breasts as Christina's, double D cup breasts. I love her big tits, the bigger the better, and her, and her sister certainly had big tits.

While continuing to make out with her, I felt her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties. Then, reaching beneath the hem of her skirt, ready to cup her pussy through her panties, surprising me, she wasn't wearing panties. I've never been with a woman who wasn't wearing panties.

Forget about panties, all the women that I dated wore pantyhose. I hate pantyhose. They should force the gay, fashion designer who invented pantyhose to wear them over his head and face. As soon as I cupped her pussy, I had a whole handful of her red, trimmed, naked pussy. As if I owned her pussy, I couldn't believe that I was already cupping Carolyn's naked cunt.

# # #

While continuing to kiss her, I parted her pussy lips with my fingers. I began masturbating her. Already so very wet, she reached down and felt my already, erect cock through my pants. While I rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy, making George very happy, she continued fingering the head of my engorged cock with her long, manicured fingers.

Then, as if our clothes were on fire, not wasting any time with small talk, I slowly unbuttoned her blouse. I looked to see what each unbuttoned revealed before unbuttoning the next button. I loved seeing her big, white brassiere, the tops of her jiggling breasts, and her long, line of sexy cleavage.

In case this was the one and only time we'd be having sex, taking my time staring at her bra clad breasts, giving me more to masturbate over later, I wanted to linger longer in the moment. I continued staring at her bra clad breasts as if I had never seen bra clad breasts before. I continued staring at her long, sexy line of cleavage while slowly tracing it with my index finger. I stared at the tops of her meaty breasts. I loved her huge breasts that bulged out of the top of her big, white brassiere.

I kissed her while she unbuttoned my shirt. I removed her blouse and she removed my shirt. Then, I unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her short skirt. The only item of clothing remaining to remove from her shapely body was her big, white, low-cut brassiere. Adept at removing Christina's huge bra, as if an experienced safecracker, I knew that Carolyn's bra wouldn't pose a challenge.

Yet, filled with sexual anticipation to see her naked breasts, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I reached around her to unhook her three, hook brassiere. As soon as I unhooked her bra, sexually teasing me, she put her hand to the middle of her bra to hold her bra cups in place. Then, I slowly slid her bra straps down her shoulders and removed them from her arms. Again, with me filled with sexual anticipation, as if there was another drumroll going off in my head, she stared up at me while removing one bra cup before removing the other bra cup.

"Your naked breasts look exactly like your sister's breasts, so big and so shapely," I said while reaching out and cupping my entire hands with her huge, naked tits. "I love your enormous breasts. They're so firm and yet so soft. I love your erect nipples. I can't get enough of feeling your breasts, fondling your breasts, and pulling, turning, and twisting your erect nipples," I said while leaning forward to take her nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other.

# # #

I stood for her to remove my pants and as soon as I did, she reached out her hand and unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped my pants. In the way that I pushed her short skirt down to her feet, she pushed my pants down to my feet. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. Then, she pulled me forward by my erection that tented my underwear. She pulled open the waistband of my underwear and leaned forward to stare down at my naked prick. I could feel George staring up at her.

"You have a big cock, David," she said looking up at me and smiling wildly. "I like men with big, hard dicks," she said with a dirty laugh. "You have such a beautiful prick."

She reached her horny hand inside of my underwear to wrap her long, manicured fingers around my erect, thick prick. Then, she gently cupped my testicles in the palm of her soft and warm hand. In the way that she did with my pants, she did with my underwear. She pushed my underwear down to my ankles. My cock stuck straight out and pointed at her as if she was the one that George had chosen.

She fondled the head of my stiff dick while staring up at me. Then, making George very happy, she kissed my cock and licked my cock before taking my stiff dick in her mouth. As soon as she stopped blowing me, clearly, with her not wanting me to cum just yet, I sat on the bed beside her.

While sitting next to her, I stared at her huge, naked breasts. With nurses' uniforms not sexually flattering, she must look as sexy as she looked shapely in her nurses' scrubs with her huge breasts stretching her top. Again, I thought of all of the doctors, nurses, and patients who continually must hit on her. As if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I couldn't wait to have sexual intercourse with her.

I wondered if doctors and nurses had coed dressing rooms. I wondered how many men have seen her enormous, naked breasts. As a nurse, I wondered how many naked cocks she had seen. As a woman, with Christina telling me that her sister is more than a bit of a whore, I wondered how many stiff pricks she had stroked, sucked, and fucked.

# # #

No longer wasting time with foreplay, I wanted to do more. I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

Yet, first, I wanted to eat her red, trimmed pussy. I wanted to give her oral sex. I wanted to give her a sexual orgasms with my tongue and with my fingers. I wanted to hear and see her cum.

I pushed her back on the bed and I moved between her shapely thighs to savor in the fragrant, musky aroma of her pussy. Then, I fingered her pussy while licking her cunt. Gently fingering her and slowly licking her at first, I rubbed her clit faster and licked her harder while finger fucking her pussy with my finger. I ate Carolyn's pussy. Giving her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue, I gave Christina's sister oral sex.

"David! David! Eat my pussy. Make love to me with your tongue," said Carolyn lifting her head to look at me eating her.

With her as horny as she was sexually frustrated, it didn't take her long to have a sexual orgasm.

"I don't believe this. I'm ready to cum. I've never had a sexual orgasm as fast," she said putting her hands on both sides of my head.

Placing her hands on each side of my head, she moved my face all over her wet pussy. My face was covered with her vagina secretions. I had her vagina fluid in my eyes, up my nose, and in my mouth, of course.

"You're amazing," she said. "Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. I'm going to cum, David. I'm going to cum. Lick me faster. Lick me harder. Finger me deeper. I'm cumming, David. I'm cumming," she said suddenly falling quiet.

# # #

Then, not stopping there, I allowed her to enjoy the afterglow of sex before I mounted her. Ready for me to make love to her as much as George was ready to make love to her, she reached down and inserted my stiff dick in her wet pussy. Then, as soon as I humped her, I was inside of her.

As if he was a mole drilling through a hole, George was deep inside of her wet and dark tunnel of love. She turned me over, moved on top of me, and rode me bareback as if I was a horse and she was a cowgirl. She humped me as fast and as hard as I humped her.

With us humping one another faster and humping one another harder, soon we were fucking. Determine to give her a second, sexual orgasm, this time with my cock, I rolled her over, mounted her, and fucked her as fast and as hard as I could. Hard to wrap my horny brain around, if it wasn't enough that I had fucked Christina, I couldn't believe that I had fucked her twin sister, too. Again, not taking her very long to cum, it didn't take her very long to have her second, sexual orgasm.

"David! David! Hump me faster. Hump me harder. Fuck me, David. Fuck me," she said wrapping her arms tightly around my neck and her long, legs tightly around my back. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God," she said wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my back.

I continued humping her faster. I continued humping her harder. I continued fucking her. Then, in the way that she fell quiet after enjoying the afterglow of sex from having her first, sexual orgasm, she fell quiet from enjoying the afterglow of sex from having her second, sexual orgasm.

# # #

While staring up at me and sexually teasing me with her big, green, beautiful eyes, Carolyn slowly moved halfway down the bed while kissing me everywhere. She sucked my nipples and kissed my stomach before continuing to move down to my erect prick. While continuing to stare up at me, sexually teasing me with her eyes, she took my big dick in her hand. She slowly stroked me.

Then, not removing her eyes from my eyes, she took me in her mouth. She wanted me to see her with my prick filling her mouth. She sucked me while stroking me. Carolyn blew me. I couldn't believe that Christina's sister sucked my cock.

Taking her sweet time giving me oral sex, proving to me how much she loved sucking cock, she stroked me a little faster before sucking me deeper. Then, continuing to stroke me faster while sucking me deeper, she took the full length of my cock in her mouth. As if she was Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat, she deep throated me. Determined to make me cum in her mouth, she continued stroking me faster and harder while sucking me deeper.

"Carolyn! Carolyn! Oh, my God, Carolyn. That feels so good. Don't stop stroking me. Don't stop sucking me. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," I said place a gentle hand behind her red, pretty head.

I moved her head forward while humping her mouth and fucking her face. Then, as George had exploded, I ejaculated a load of cum in her warm and wet mouth. As soon as she removed the pressure of her lips from my erect prick, I exploded a second load of cum all over her pretty face, in her beautiful, red hair, and across her huge, naked breasts.

Dripping with my cum, she had cum dripping from her hair, her eyebrows, her nose, her mouth, her chin, and her breasts. If it was enough that I had ejaculated a load of cum in Carolyn's mouth, I had given Christina's sister a cum bath. I watched her scoop the cum up with her fingers and take her fingers in her mouth to swallow more of me.

# # #

She laughed.

"That was the most cum that anyone had ever exploded in my mouth. You literally filled my mouth with cum. You gave me plenty to swallow," she said with another laugh. "I'm surprised you had cum left to give me a cum but clearly you did. Never has anyone given me a bigger cum bath," she said with another laugh.

While still holding my stiff prick in her hand, she looked up at me and smile. She scooped up gobs of cum from her face and breast to insert in her mouth to swallow.

"I'll remember this blowjob for the rest of my life," she said with a laugh.

I laughed, too.

"I'll remember this blowjob for the rest of my life, too," I said returning her laugh with my laugh.

# # #

As soon as I finished having sex with Carolyn, while resting in the afterglow of sex, surprising me, Christina walked in the bedroom naked. Not bothering to close the bedroom door, with the three of us the only ones in the house, she left the door wide open. With her sister beside me on the left side of the bed, she moved beside me on the right side of the bed.

Then, in the way that I had done with Carolyn, I did with Christina. I moved halfway down the bed to make myself comfortable between her shapely thighs. Never knowing that I was a pussy eater, after giving Carolyn oral sex, I couldn't wait to give Christina oral sex. A first time for everything, never had I ever eaten two pussies in the same day.

I lowered my nose down to enjoy her musky scent of her warm and wet pussy. I reveled in the experience of eating Christina's pussy. Taking my time to enjoy her warm, wet pussy, I fingered her while licking her. In the way that I ate her sister's pussy, I ate Christina's pussy, too. I couldn't wait to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and tongue.

Determined to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue, I wanted to hear her cum. I wanted to watch her cum. While Carolyn rested next to us, I continued giving Christina oral sex.

When she was ready to cum, she lifted her head off the pillow to watch me. Then, in the way that her sister had done, giving me a pussy bath, she took my head in both of her hands and rubbed her vaginal secrets all over my face. As if giving me a pussy bath, I had Christina's vaginal secretions everywhere.

I reached up my hand to fondled her enormous, naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. As soon as I fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples while continuing to lick her and finger her, she came alive. She squirmed. She moaned. She seemed ready to cum.

With her still holding my head in her hands, she slowly moved my face to the right and to the left. Then, she slowly moved my face up and down. Drenched with her vaginal secretions, I had her wetness all over my face. Again, in the way that her sister didn't take long to have a sexual orgasm from me eating her, it didn't take Christina long to cum.

# # #

"David! Don't Stop. Keep licking me. Keep fingering me. You're going to make me cum, David. You're going to make me cum," she said. "Lick me faster. Lick me harder. Finger me deeper. Eat me, David. Eat me. Eat my pussy. Eat my cunt," she said.

Then, when she fell silent I moved up between them again.

Ready for one of them or both of them to give me a blowjob, I was so hard. Christina moved halfway down the bed to suck my stiff dick. Her sister sat on my face for me to eat her pussy again. If it wasn't enough that I had sex with Christina and had sex with Carolyn, now I had sex with identical, twin sisters.

With Christina resting on one side of me and Carolyn resting on the other side of me, and with me resting in the middle, if I was to die now, I'd die a happy man. Having lived a good and honorable life, I imagined Saint Peter greeting me at the white, pearly gates of Heaven. As if he was holding a white harp, I imagined him holding a white, feathered, Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet to review my life. With him showing me pictures of periods in my life, I imagined looking up at him while smiling wildly.

"And how did you die,' I imagined him asking me while peering in my soul to see if I had told him the truth?

I imagined staring up at him. Guilt free and with nothing to hide, I imagined being happy to be there during my judgment day. I imagined him looking like a tall, snow white, Santa Clause with his long, white hair, his long, white beard, and his flowing, white gown with his huge, white wings closed behind him.

If I didn't know that he was Saint Peter, I'd think that he was Jesus Christ. Yet, Jesus didn't need wings to fly, and who knows, Jesus may be a woman or an alien for all that I know. Besides, I had to be approved by Saint Peter to be allowed into Heaven before I'd have an audience with the Lord Almighty him or herself.

# # #

Gently opening and closing his wings a little to remain afloat, I imagined him hovering in front of me while staring down at his tablet. Towering over me, he looked more than 7' tall. In the way that he continued staring down at his tablet, he reminded me of a football coach planning strategy for the game.

'I died happy, Saint Peter,' I imagined saying. 'I have no regrets. I've lived a good life.'

I imagined watching him make a notation on his tablet.

'I died having sex with two, beautiful, and sexy women,' I imagined saying while watching for his reaction to me having had sex with two, beautiful, and sexy women.

I imagined watching him making another notation on his tablet.

'I died having sex with sisters, identical, twin sisters,' I imagined while smiling wildly at him with peace.

I imagined him looking down at me and returning my smile with his smile as he made another notation on his tablet. I made Saint Peter smile. I imagined that he didn't smile very much with him shouldering the huge responsibility of being the gatekeeper to Heaven's gates.

# # #

'For fifty-two-year-old women, with them looking ten-years younger, they were so beautiful,' I imagined closing my eyes and swooning while telling him what they looked like. 'Tall with long, shapely legs, and long, red, lush hair, they both had double D cup breasts,' I imagined saying while holding my hands out in front of my chest.

I looked at him and smile as if I was already at peace.

'They had shapely asses, too,' I imagined telling him. 'My kind of women, they were as kind and as loving as they were intelligent, shapely, and beautiful.'

He looked down at me and nodded his head before asking me a trick question.

'And how much did you pay these women of the night to have sex with these women,' I imagined him asking me?

Not offended by such a question but understanding him asking me that because I was an elderly, sixty-five-year-old man and these women were thirteen-years younger than me, I laughed.

'Women of the night? Pay,' I imagined saying? 'I didn't have to pay them anything for them to have sex with me,' I imagined saying with a laugh. 'Their idea, they both willingly and consensually wanted to have sex with me, first one, and then the other before we had a threesome sex together. They gave me the best sex that I ever had in my life. Clearly, they gave me enough sex to kill me,' I said with a laugh.

I felt my chest to see if I could feel my heart beating but I no longer had a heart. I no longer had a chest. I no longer had a body. I no longer had a brain. Sorry, George, I no longer had a penis. All that I had was a soul.

'I must have died while having sex with them,' I imagined saying. 'Yet, what a way to go,' I imagined saying with a little chuckle? 'They fulfilled my every sexual whim, my every erotic fantasy, and my every lustful desire.'

He looked down at me and chuckled, too. I couldn't believe that I not only made Saint Peter smile but also, I made him chuckle, too. If I say so myself, with him not liking very many people, especially those that he condemned to Hell, I imagined that Saint Peter liked me.

'I bet they did,' I imagined him saying with a laugh. 'Indeed, what a way to go,' he said nodding while making another notation on his tablet?