Encounter at the Symphony Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I not only caused Saint Peter to smile but also, I caused him to chuckle, and laugh. As if I had amused him, he stared down at me with interest.

# # #

'How did you meet,' I imagined him asking?

Proud of what I did on Christina's behalf, I hoped that would score me enough points to get into Heaven.

'A thief stole Christina's purse at the symphony. With no one else interceding on her behalf to stop the robbery, capture the thief, and return her stolen property, I did. I got her purse back,' I imagined confessing.

I imagined him nodding his head while making another notation on his tablet.

'And how did you meet her sister,' I imagined him asking?

I stared up at him.

'Christina asked if I'd have sex with her sister, Carolyn,' I imagined saying. 'She told me that she was lonely and sexually frustrated woman after her cad of a husband broke the sacred vow of holy matrimony, and left her for another woman,' I imagined saying.

No doubt, making entries against the husband and his whore of a mistress, I imagined Saint Peter making a longer notation. No doubt, when they died, they'd be going to Hell. Perhaps, to see if I was lying, he looked at me as if looking right through me to read my mind and see my soul. Then, seemingly satisfied that I had told him the truth, he nodded his head again.

# # #

'Most who stand before me don't want to die. Most are afraid to die. Most fear death,' I imagined him saying. 'Kicking and screaming, they want to continue their evil ways of lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, and pride on Earth. Those are the souls that I don't want here. Those are the souls that I send to the Devil and to Hell,' he said. 'Those are the souls that are condemned and doomed to burn in Hell for all of eternity.'

With the interview done, he lifted his arm and waved his hand. As if being admitted to my own version of a private, and an uncrowded, adult, X-rated, version of Disney World, immediately, the gates of Heaven opened. As soon as I emerged through the other side of a big, puffy, white cloud, I saw women, millions of naked women lounging around Heaven.

Welcoming me, as if they were my personal harem of lovers, whores, concubines, and servants, and they all belonged to me, they all turned to smile at and welcome me. Then, converging on me, millions of naked women surrounded me. Naked breasts, naked pussies, and naked asses were everywhere I looked. Yet, with none of them having a physical body but looking as if they did, without even touching me, somehow, they hugged me and rubbed their naked breasts and naked pussies against me. Never have I felt as loved and as sexually excited.

White, yellow, red, brown, and black women, all races of women were represented. Tall, short, thin, and overweight women, all shapes and sizes of women were represented. Small breasted, big breasted, and huge breasted women, all size and shapes of women's naked breasts were represented, too. Clearly, my version of Heaven, with me the only man there, all of these women were just for me.

Then, even though I no longer had a penis but feeling as if I still did, when I looked down at George, I've never seen him as sexually excited. He looked so happy. Sexually thrilled, he was so very sexually excited. With him filled with sexual anticipation while waiting to be stroked, sucked, and fucked by millions of naked women, he was the biggest and the hardest that I've ever seen him.

Unbelievably but true, without even having to introduce him, all of these woman knew his name. Sexually teasing him, all of these women chanted his name. In the way that he couldn't wait to have sex with them, they couldn't wait to have sex with him.

'George! George! George,' I imagined millions of woman chanting his name at the same time!

As if I was a young man again, when I peered down at my hands and at my non-existent body, I looked to be thirty-five-years-old instead of sixty-five-years-old. At the prime of my life, or death, with George at the ready, I couldn't wait to sexually sample these women one at a time for the rest of my heavenly life.

I figured that if I had sex with two women a day, seven-hundred-thirty women a year, and with more women entering Heaven every day, it would take me more than one-hundred-million-years to have sex with them all. My version of Heaven, sex every day, multiple times a day for more than one-hundred-million-years, made me happy. Finally, after not having much sex until I met Christina and her sister, I'd be having plenty of sex now.

# # #

After experiencing the best sexual fantasy that I ever had, I closed my eyes to rest for a minute and briefly, fell asleep. Especially at my age, threesome sex with twins exhausted me. Then, when I opened my eyes, as if I dreamt her, I saw a young, beautiful, redheaded woman standing in the bedroom doorway staring at me, at Christina, and at Carolyn. She was just as tall and as busty as was Christina and Carolyn.

Wishing she'd turn around and bend forward at the waist, she wore tight, navy blue, short shorts that sculpted the sides of her beautiful, shapely ass. With her not wearing a brassiere, she wore a crop top that barely covered her huge naked breasts. Barely covering her erect nipples, the sides of her crop top showed the roundness of her breasts peeking out each side of her. While imagining her big breasts bouncing out of her top, I wished she'd jump up and down.

Not wanting her to know that I was awake while watching her, I closed my eyes again but cracked them open enough to see. She looked like Christina and, not having asked her if she had children, with the sexually excitement of meeting her sister, I had forgotten to ask her if she had children. With her having a key to her house, with her upstairs in her house, and with her looking so very much like her, I assumed that she was Christina's daughter.

While she continued staring at the three of us naked, I stared at her as if she was the third witch, Sukie, of the Witches of Eastwick. Surprising me and sexually exciting George, I watched her mindlessly feel her big breasts and finger her erect nipples through her skimpy and sexually revealing top. Then, I watched her cup her pussy through her short shorts.

Not stopping there, I watched her slide a slow, experienced finger along her pussy slit through her short shorts. Then, putting her head back while closing her eyes, she stuck her horny hand in her shorts and masturbated herself. Finally, while Carolyn and Christina enjoyed the afterglow of sex by sleeping, I watched whoever she was her slowly undress.

To be continued...