Encounter on St. Colette Pt. 02

Story Info
Les Trois Soeurs - The Paradise Islands of Naked Women.
2.3k words
4.58
4.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers

It felt good chatting to Rob and a few times I forgot all about the fact that I was completely naked and then when I remembered, it gave me a little thrill. I had completely put Alan and his dilators out of my mind. I was on holiday and I might as well enjoy myself. I don't know what the future held for me and Alan but I was enjoying Rob's attention. It had been such a long time since a guy chatted me up. I forgot how good it felt. He made me feel completely relaxed. The funny thing was, he was just in this right sweet spot where I did find him incredibly attractive and charming but I had no worries about falling in love with him.

I did want to fuck him, I realised, but all I wanted was sex. This was not romance, it was something more primal. I could picture him fucking me in so many ways, I could visualise sucking his cock and looking up past his hairy chest to his green eyes. I could not imagine being his girlfriend. I didn't see us going on a date. I wanted him to just take me up to his room as soon as possible. Every now and then he would touch my arm, gently put his hand on my waist and each time it send little shockwaves causing my heart to beat faster.

In the end when he suggested coming up to his room without even the barest pretext I accepted with such alacrity that he was a little taken aback. We walked through the lobby and I walked ahead of him on the stairs so he could look up at my ass and pussy. I looked over my shoulder to confirm that he took up on the invitation. He smiled back. We walked along the corridor arm in arm and I felt emboldened to whisper in his ear.

"Just to let you know. I haven't had sex in six months."

"Well, we better make up for lost time then."

It was thrilling, not just the prospect of sucking his cock, but actual fucking as well. How long had it been since the last time someone put his cock in my ass? three years? more? I couldn't wait to reach his room. He let me in and I didn't wait, I sank to my knees as he stood with his back to the door.

He murmured approval as I undid his flies and fished out his cock. It was long, girthy, thick-veined and delighted to see me. I marvelled as it grew in my hands and my mouth opened instinctively. I kissed and then enveloped his head. His cock filled my mouth and with a little twist of my neck, my throat. It felt wonderful to me. It felt like coming home. Now it was his turn to be impressed as I drew him all the way into me. It was difficult as he was much bigger than Alan but I lived for this. I regurgitated him all the way out, coughing a little phlegm onto his cock for easy entry and then drew him back again.

"Oh man, that's incredible"

"Right?"

He had his phone in his hand.

"Mind if I film you?"

I lifted my head off his cock, licked and stroked it.

"Sure, but I don't want to be identifiable."

"No problem. I can blindfold you if you want?"

"That would be great."

He fetched a sleep mask and some fabric from the bedside table and I stayed on my knees.

"Let's tie your hands together while we're at it. Would you like that?"

I shrugged as he held my hands together and tied them tight behind my back and then put the sleep mask on me, tightening the back so that everything went dark. His cock was back in my mouth and this was so cool. I was more turned on than I had ever been. Tying my hands was such a lovely idea. I was completely at his mercy and I loved it. I sucked him deep without hands which was my favourite way anyway.

"No hands, my favourite."

I tried to say "Right?" again but it was just muffled by his massive cock. He got the gist anyway. Everything was dark and it just heightened my senses so I could appreciate the wonderful penis in my mouth. This was all I had wanted. The physical connection, that timeless communion that takes place when a woman has a man's cock in her mouth. This ritual we women have been performing on our men since time immemorial. I imagined being in a cave, my man fresh from a successful hunt, and me kneeling to show my devotion to him.

"Oh that's good, you are amazing."

I was pretty sure he was filming me now and I realised that I actually liked this, especially with the comfort of my blindfold. Maybe he might send me the video so I could look back fondly on this memory too. he reached down with his strong hands and held me firm by my arms and just lifted me in the air like I was as light as a leaf. No man had ever done that to me before and it felt sensational. He placed me on my back on the bed. My bound wrists just under my tailbone tilting my pelvis up for better access to my asshole. I felt his mouth on my ass, his tongue on my anus and every touch sent thrills of sensation and anticipation right through me.

He squirted some cold lube up my ass and started fingering me. Being prepared for fucking just made me so excited. It had been so long. Why did I deny myself this pleasure? Rob's phone buzzed and he picked it up without taking his fingers from my ass. I could hear him texting and I suppose he was sending his friends pictures and video of me. Something about this felt so hot to me. He flipped me over, so easily, like I was a rag doll.

It felt heavenly to be in the hands of someone as strong as that. I was face down, ass up. My hands were tied behind my back so I couldn't prop myself up but as he kneeled on the bed behind me and positioned his cock at my asshole he held my bound wrists with one hand and lifted me back into a doggie position. He eased into me and I couldn't believe it. After all this time, I was finally being fucked.

His cock was so thick and long and I was so out of practice that it took quite a bit of patience to take all of him in but he was just so cool and calm and I felt safe in his hands. He inched into me, pulling gently back on my restraints until he had made his way all the way up inside me, my ass cheeks tickled by his chest hair. I had never felt so full. I'm sure he was bulging through my lower abdomen. But he didn't hurt me at all, didn't give me any cause for alarm. I was proud of how well I could take him inside me but also grateful for his expert touch. He reached under and touched my dripping pussy.

"See, that's what I'm talking about."

He moved deliberately and slowly, giving me time to adjust. Like the pistons of an engine getting into gear he worked my ass so well it was as if he had been sodomising me for years. I gasped in pleasure, my face was all flush.

"Oh man, that feels so good."

"Oh yeah."

My legs quivered as he fucked me and we got into this steady easy rhythm. I had forgotten what it was like to be truly fucked. There was no sensation like this. I realised that I probably wouldn't be happy returning to my oral only sex with Alan, assuming we reached some sort of accommodation. I needed this in my life. I had missed this for so long. He pulled all the way out and I felt cool air and this sense of bereftness.

"I love that gape. Oh yeah."

I suppose he was filming this too. I looked forward to seeing the huge-cock-shaped void between my ass cheeks. Then he was inside me again and fucking me again. I heard the door open and felt a little tinge of alarm. Rob addressed our apparent visitors.

"Hey guys, this is Tisha, she's a real firecracker!"

"Hey Tisha."

"Nice to meet you Tisha."

I heard two new male voices but obviously I couldn't put a face to them, blindfolded as I remained. I was surprised and a little off, not completely comfortable but for some reason the blindfold helped this and Rob just kept his easy rhythm fucking me without losing a beat. I reflected that this was a new experience, being fucked in front of other people and in some way it was quite exciting.

"Hi....uh... Guys!"

Is what I managed between the grunts elicited by Rob's rhythmic buggering.

"She is an amazing cock sucker too. Wait until you see."

I wasn't quite sure what he meant by that but any ambiguity suddenly evaporated as Rob continued.

"Drew, hop up there and get your cock out for her. You won't regret it. Jordan, you can take over at her ass. Like I said, she doesn't want anything going into her pussy so make sure you don't slip in there by accident."

Suddenly Rob withdrew, I was being handed over and before I knew it, there was a new cock in my ass and another in my mouth. Only then did Rob say.

"If that's ok with you Tisha?"

I muffled "sure" around Drew's cock and found myself getting pistoned at each end. This evening just took a sharp turn. This was not quite what I imagined was going to happen when I went up to Rob's room but as Jordan, Drew and I got into our rhythm, I became even more aroused. It occurred to me that this exceeded my expectations. I had often fantasised about being fucked by two different men at the same time. I never knew how I would be able to arrange that to happen and assumed it would remain just a fantasy. Apparently all I had to do was storm up to a bar completely naked and start talking to the first man I met. The sensations, the environment, the situation, it was all electric.

I was flush in the face. Jordan was actually quite a nice fucker. His cock was a shade shorter and less thick than Rob's which meant he slipped into me quite easily and was able to fuck me hard without any discomfort. He made my pussy shiver with excitement as he pounded my ass. Drew had a lovely cock, it just felt like filet mignon in my mouth. I couldn't get enough of him. I wondered what he would feel like in my ass but it turned out I wouldn't have to wonder much longer.

They weren't quite as strong as Rob but there were two of them and I felt strong hands on me and I was flipped around and onto my back, my wrists still tied together. Then Drew was in my ass and Jordan in my mouth, tasting of the insides of my ass. I missed that taste, the taste of a good fucking.

Drew fucked me for a few strokes and I think he was close to coming because he pulled out, there was some movement on the bed and I can only assume he handed me back to Rob as the cock that was now in my ass felt very familiar. Sure enough I heard his booming voice come from that direction.

"Where's Mike?"

"Should be here soon. He had a thing, said he'd catch up with us."

There was another? Oh my god, were they going to pass me over to him too? I was a little alarmed but undeniably excited. A few hours ago, I landed on this magical island with my boyfriend and I expected we would have lovely romantic candlelit meal, and take the first few steps towards a rapprochement. Instead I was being pounded at both ends by three men, only one of whose face I've seen. Drew's cock was in my mouth now and Jordan's slapped my cheek as I sucked his friend. Rob lifted me up effortlessly now and sat on the edge of the bed lowering me down on top of him holding my arms firm and lifting me up and down like I was some sort of human fleshlight. The other guys stood either side and I alternated between them.

I had never been shared by three guys before and my heart pounded furiously. This was the most exciting experience of my life so far. It had been years since I had been fucked properly and to find three guys in the space of a couple of hours ready to take on this task was a godsend. I thanked Alan for bringing me here and I thanked him for bringing his stupid vaginal dilators so that we would have an argument, I would storm off and I would find myself in this incredible sexual situation like something from a fevered fantasy. The door opened again and I calculated that I was on full display to whomever walked through the door. Facing them in my full frontal glory, cock up my ass, one in my mouth and another by my face waiting its turn.

"Hey Mike!"

"Hey Guys!...Wait....Leticia? Oh My God, Leticia Browne, is that you?"

Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers