Encounter on St. Colette Pt. 03

Story Info
Les Trois Soeurs - The Paradise Islands of Naked Women.
2.4k words
4.47
3.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers

His voice sounded familiar for sure. I couldn't quite place it. I still had my hands tied so I couldn't lift the blindfold to check.

"Guys, can someone take my blindfold off?"

I felt the blindfold loosened but not removed. My hands remained tied and I suppose they planned to put the blindfold back on me as soon as I had seen what I wanted to see. I didn't mind though. I had never been treated like a shared sex toy before and it was undeniably fun and exciting. The blindfold hung loose around my neck, presumably waiting to be put firmly back in place, and I blinked to adjust to the lighting in the room.

There in front of me stood the unmistakeable figure of someone who had been really special to me. An old childhood friend with whom I had shared so many treasured memories. The last time we saw each other he was leaving for boarding school. We never believed it would take until now for us to be reunited. I was stunned.

"Mike? Michael Patrick Novak! is that you? Fuck me!"

"Oh I think Rob is already taking care of that."

I certainly did not forget that Rob's massive member was still buried deep up my ass and though Jordan and Drew's cocks lay in waiting either side of my face, Rob did not consider Mike's entry and our reunion as any reason to pause his pumping and kept up a methodical rhythm that was arousing for me but not sufficiently stimulating to completely distract me from chatting to Mike. Jordan, I think it was, was also absent-mindedly playing with my nipples which always really turns me on but my full attention remained for the moment on Mike.

"Hahah, I suppose he is. Jesus Mike, how the hell are you?"

"Oh I'm great. My God Tisha, you look fantastic!"

"Yes with a massive cock up my arse and two more either side of my face."

"Like I say, you look fantastic."

"And you, my goodness. You look great and so handsome too!"

And he really was, He was always a cute boy and we had such a strong friendship but in the intervening years, he really had a glow-up. He had acquired this brooding quality in his looks completely at odds with his sweet humorous personality. I still hadn't seen Drew or Jordan's faces in full but Rob was a good looking guy. Mike was far more handsome and I was so happy to see him. he blushed at the compliment and shrugged in an endearing manner.

"Oh thanks."

There was a little pause and I wasn't sure what the etiquette was in this situation. Thankfully Drew interjected. Though it might have been Jordan for all I knew.

"Any chance you guys could catch up later, I could really use your mouth for something else."

"Me too."

"Haha, sorry, of course. Mind if I take care of these for a minute Mike? But I really would love to catch up. Oh, it's so great to see you!"

"Sure Tish, no problem. Take your time, I'm not going anywhere."

I was so thrilled. It was like a fantastic cherry on top of a delicious cake. Not only was I enjoying this wild sexual adventure ripped from my wildest feverish fantasies but to see Mike again after all this time too. To be able to reconnect. I didn't remember ever being this happy. Jordan started pinching my nipples and it was certainly an interesting sensation.

"Hey Mike, can you hand me a couple of those clothes pegs?"

Mike handed Jordan the clothes pegs and then I realised why he wanted them. I winced as he attached one to each nipple in turn. It was a short sharp shock each time, pinching such sensitive areas, but after the pain subsided this just turned me on even more.

"Owww!"

Jordan twisted the peg on my right nipple ever so slightly and it was like a pure injection of adrenaline. Shivers went all the way through my body which was still impaled on Rob's thick cock steadily pumping into me. I wasn't sure how to broach how Mike would fit into this strange tryst. Maybe he was also planning on getting a taste of this "firecracker" Rob had managed to capture. I wasn't entirely sure what I thought about that though. For the moment,

"Are you, er, going to be joining in?"

"Oh, it's ok, I aways prefer to watch."

Somehow that gave me this warm feeling. I liked the idea of Mike admiring me in my element. He sat down on the armchair facing us, unbuttoned his pants and took out his cock with a smile on his face.

"Well I hope you enjoy the show."

"I'm already enjoying it."

Drew and Jordan had been so patient but I didn't want to make them wait any longer and I turned to my right towards whichever one of them was waiting on that side. I opened my mouth and waited. Drew. Definitely Drew. He held my head still and guided his nice thick cock into my mouth, I made eye contact with Mike as I sucked Drew's tasty cock and winked at him. He smiled and then everything went black again as Jordan replaced the blindfold and tightened it firm. As I had suspected, the restoration of my sight was only ever intended to be temporary. Now that I had seen Mike, there was no particular reason for me not to go back to being blindfolded.

The guys took turns in my mouth for a while and I felt so grateful. All I had wanted these last six months is for Alan to allow me to suck his cock. I wouldn't have minded if he didn't reciprocate. I needed this physical touch, this connection, this sense of purpose. But he couldn't give me that. I was starved, I realised. And now, not only did I have a lovely delicious cock all to myself, but there were two of them to suck and a third filling my ass.

I felt so special. All of this male attention. I was bringing pleasure to three separate cocks. And on top of all that, I had been reunited with a long lost friend who was in some way sharing this moment with me and, it seems, appreciating and approving of my adventure. I've never had anyone watch me have sex before. Not that I know of at least.

The sucking and fucking was intense at points, I couldn't properly concentrate on anything else. Particularly with the pegs on my nipples. But every now and then there was a lull and I had the opportunity to reflect. I wasn't consciously putting on a show, in fairness I was more or less at the mercy of the three guys and, blindfolded and restrained, not really in a position to direct events. Nonetheless, the fact that Mike was there watching added a considerable frisson to the physical sensations I was enjoying and enduring.

Rob lifted me effortlessly off his cock and in the movement my mouth slipped up and over Drew's cock. He deftly lowered me onto my back and slid his cock into my waiting mouth while one of the guys held the backs of my thighs down and swiftly entered my ass. I think it was Jordan but it could have been Drew. Rob's cock was tight like a drum, bursting at the seams. I knew he was ready to explode. Presumably this is why he returned to my mouth. It had been so long since I tasted sperm. I was excited to savour that taste again. He let out a guttural sigh and my mouth began to fill.

It was thick and salty and I swallowed as he spurted. It was headier and more meaty than I remember Alan's last load but maybe it was the context. He kept his cock pulsating in my mouth, spurt after spurt until it was little dribbles but I stayed still waiting for him to remove and just gently suckled him, making sure to swallow every last sperm. Jordan was pumping away and distracting me somewhat but I completed the task and Rob exhaled.

"Oh Man, that was good. You are some woman Tisha!"

"Haha, Thanks! That was delicious by the way."

"Good girl! I need a cigarette!"

I felt him get off the bed and go out to the balcony. There was a bit more moving around on the bed, Jordan pulled out of my ass and replaced Rob in my mouth and then Drew took Jordan's place in my ass. he pounded me with deep strokes and Jordan was doing the same in my throat when he realised I could take him really deep. I remember practicing this so much so that Alan would be able to use my mouth like a pussy. I would hang my head over the edge of the bed and he could fuck me. I thought he'd be happy with that but seemingly he wasn't. Fuck him anyway.

It got pretty intense and I really felt like Drew and Jordan were going to meet in the middle of me somewhere. In the midst of all of this, I heard a murmur of approval from Mike and it gave me a shiver of arousal tinged with embarrassment. He was really seeing me at my most primal. It meant something to me that this was something positive to him. Jordan gently pulled on the clothes pegs on my nipples and the sensation just completely took me out of the room. It was sudden, electric, honestly very painful but then this awenraline rushed through me and gave me this fantastic high. He pulled all the way out and I coughed up phlegm on his cock and gasped for breath.

"Oh wow!"

"Right?"

"Oh My God!..."

And then I trailed off as Drew really worked me hard. He placed a thumb on my slit, just at my clitoris. I was dripping wet and feeling so turned on. I didn't worry about him forcing anything into my pussy, they had been so diligent, so I was able to relax and enjoy the sensations. It was the slightest of touches but something about the exact moment he applied it, just after the torment of my nipples and the deep breath I enjoyed when Jordan pulled out was enough to tip me over and I had the most thunderous orgasm, moaning loudly without a care until Jordan finally stifled them with his cock.

My asshole spasmed around Drew's cock and I knew I was bringing him ever closer, milking him until his load was ready for me. These guys must have so much experience fucking girls together, it was like a sixth sense communication between them. In the same instant had I guessed Drew was about to come and Jordan sensed the same thing, tactfully making way at my mouth so that his friend could feed me. It all happened so quickly, Jordan made way and Drew rushed from my ass up to my face, straddling me so he could put his cock into my mouth. Jordan behind me tilted my head up to receive this from a better angle.

"Oh yeah."

And my mouth filled again with semen. Drew's was subtly different from Rob's but also tinged with the flavours of my asshole. There was something nasty, in the good way, about that musky aftertaste. I felt like such a bad girl. Not many girls could experience what I just did, what I was still in the middle of, and relish it so much. I swallowed every drop and felt this incredible sense of satisfaction. Drew exhaled like his friend and again I waited, patiently. It was his decision when to remove his penis from my mouth but I would enjoy the sensation as long as I could. I kissed his tip longingly as he withdrew. He left, presumably to join Rob and Jordan flipped me over, holding me by my restraints so he could sodomise me doggie style.

With Rob and Drew out of the picture for now, I felt a little less distracted even with Jordan methodically thrusting deep into me. Maybe Mike sitting watching sensed that too as for the first time since my blindfolded was replaced he addressed me directly.

"All good Tish?"

"The, uh, best, uh, Mike!"

I was the tiniest bit out of breath from the relentless fucking but I appreciated this little line of communication with Mike and did not want to discourage it.

"Glad to hear it. You know, you are incredible!"

"Thanks! uh Did you uh like watching?"

"I love it! I mean, it's blowing my mind that not only have I met you again after all these years but that you're the girl the guys are...partying with..."

"'Partying with'? uh, you know you can uh, say 'fucking' if you uh want uh Mike, we are old friends after all."

"Haha, yes, ok, you're the girl they're fucking."

"That's better!"

"It's a real privilege Tisha, just fantastic."

"You know, I uh really like that uh you are the guy watching uh me too."

"Aww, that's so nice."

And I did. I felt that even in the middle of this incredible experience I had much more to look forward to. All the catching up we could do.

"So, what's going on in your life Tisha? You got someone special? boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, wife?"

"Haha, I have uh a boyfriend uh Alan, we're here uh on holiday together, well we're supposed to uh be together."

"He know about this?"

I started laughing and convulsed so much that I almost pushed Jordan out of my ass but he held me firm and pushed against my contractions. I sensed he was close but I was enjoying the conversation with Mike and I think Jordan liked that the distraction helped him stave off orgasm that bit longer and just enjoy my ass around his cock edging him up to but not yet over the brink.

"Hoo boy, no, no he doesn't. I don't think he'd like this. Not at all."

"No, I don't imagine he would."

"And you?"

"I'm single now. I split up with my ex- a few months back."

"I'm sorry uh to hear that."

"Oh, it's ok, it was probably for the best. Though at least she's the reason I live here."

"Oh wow, you uh live here?"

"Yep, and I provide a great excuse for the guys to come visit."

"It's true. We love it here and it was a real blessing to have a buddy like Mike relocate to this place."

Jordan interjected, speaking for the first time in a while but in fairness breaking the spell somewhat. We went silent for a bit and he quickened his thrusting and I knew he was almost at the point of no return.

"You ready for another load Tisha?"

"Absolutely!"

Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers