Encounter on St. Colette Pt. 04

Story Info
Les Trois Soeurs - The Paradise Islands of Naked Women.
2.6k words
4.43
4.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers

He lifted me onto my knees on the floor beside the bed and stood in front of me. He held my head and guided his throbbing cock into my mouth. We stayed still, motionless and then I felt the vibrations from him as he tensed and unloaded into me. I had swallowed two loads already but this was somehow the one I savoured the most. Probably because I could give it my full concentration, I wasn't being fucked in the ass while I consumed this ejaculation.

But also, maybe the reminder of Mike's presence, I wondered how close he was, helped shade in my general ecstatic mood. Jordan's sperm was thick, salty, meaty almost and I gulped it down, craving it. When he eventually pulled out, it was as if I didn't want to release my grip. He slapped my face with his cock playfully as if to recognise how greedy I had been.

Jordan pulled up my blindfold and I saw that Mike's armchair was right beside me. I blinked and smiled sheepishly at him. I was this close to him as I took Jordan's load. From his front row seat he had this lovely smile in return that filled me with joy. Jordan still towered over me and he called out to the balcony

"Guys, you think Tisha would be up for, you know?"

I was intrigued. I would like to have thought I would be up for whatever "you know" was. I mean, I was certainly relishing being a nasty girl. I had just been fucked in the ass and mouth by three guys who were strangers to me. Why wouldn't I be up for "you know" whatever it was. Rob and Drew came into the room and I got a better view of what Drew looked like. He was handsome in a bland way with sandy coloured short hair and brown eyes, not quite as big as Rob but pretty buff all the same.

I didn't bother getting off my knees. I was the only female in the room and the only person naked, even when they were fucking me the guys didn't take off any clothes. Not to mention the fact that my hands were still tied behind my back and my nipples were still being pinched by clothes pegs but I enjoyed being in this role. I really enjoyed it, way more than I could have imagined. Rob answered first.

"Oh I don't know."

I looked at Mike and he shrugged as if to say "Maybe you are, maybe you're not, I guess we'll soon find out." I looked up quizzically.

"What is it you think I might be up for?"

"It's not really for every girl. Maybe you're a bit more on the vanilla side?"

For some reason this got my goat. These guys had literally been fucking me in my asshole minutes earlier. The girl who didn't even object when she was blindfolded, hands tied and let two guys she hadn't even lain eyes on fuck her. Plus I swallowed all three of their loads. "Vanilla"! for fuck's sake!

"I am not vanilla!"

"It's ok, not everyone can be a freak like Abby"

"Who the hell is Abby?"

And now some Abby was supposed to be more of a freak than me. I wasn't quite pissed off but I felt some deep competitive urge within me bubble to the surface. I felt a sense of righteous purpose. I was fucked if I was letting this bitch get all the plaudits.

"Oh, she's a great girl we had some fun with last week."

I looked over at Mike who was staying out of it but his expression confirmed the fact that she was indeed a "great girl" and I was boiling with indignation.

"So why isn't she here with you now?"

"Oh she and her husband went home a couple of days ago."

"Her husband?"

"Yeah, she was here on her honeymoon. Love when we bag a fresh bride. Much more exciting, her sneaking around trying to make sure her new husband doesn't find out."

Fuck's sake! I wasn't going to let some little newlywed outshine me.

"Yeah, Abby was such a cool girl. Man could she put it away"

"Put what away?"

"Piss. She could put away a lot of piss."

"Say what now?"

"Yeah, we could even piss in her mouth here in the bedroom and she wouldn't spill a drop on the carpet. Didn't even have to go to the bathroom."

Jesus. I wasn't expecting that. So this is what "you know" was.

"You pissed into her mouth. Actually urinated."

"Oh we did that for sure."

"And she swallowed it?"

"Every last drop."

"Fuck me!"

"See, I told you, maybe it's not for you."

Something just welled up inside me. I had been such a freak for these guys, such a little firecracker. How could I balk at this? I mean, if sweet little newlywed Abby could do it, why the hell couldn't I? And when I thought of it, maybe I could do it.

I mean, being tied up and blindfolded was cool, I was still on my knees, naked surrounded by clothed guys and I still had my nipples clamped in clothespegs nobody was in a hurry to remove. I had just swallowed three big loads of cum. Plus, I had tasted the contents of my ass multiple times off their dicks. What was a little piss in top of that? Or a lot even? I felt this adrenaline rush again. The same sense of recklessness that propelled me to Rob's room in the first place. I looked up defiantly to the three men standing over me.

"I am absolutely up for that. All of that."

"Seriously?"

"I'd be honoured. Truly"

That was laying it on a bit thick but needs must. I wasn't going to let them think I was some squeamish "vanilla" girl after all we'd done so far. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that Mike was beaming. He was delighted and the feeling that I had gained his approval touched me and made me even more resolved.

"Let's go to the bathroom then."

"I have no problem swallowing every drop. Honestly."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be happy to, but maybe one of us might want to piss on your face, your tits, your hair."

"Ah, not my hair guys..."

What the hell, I might as well go all in.

"...ok, alright, go on then, you can piss in my hair if you want."

"That's the spirit!"

Rob bundled me into his arms and carried me to the bathroom, placing me carefully on my knees in the bath. I noticed that no attempt was made to untie my wrists and I supposed I would probably remain restrained until I finally left the hotel room whenever that turned out to be. I waited patiently with my mouth open and was confronted by three penises and then suddenly it happened. The middle one, Rob's I think started pissing. Directly into my mouth. Even though I had agreed to this and was expecting this to happen it was nonetheless startling.

Someone was using me as a urinal. It sent a submissive thrill through me. How degrading. My mouth filled up with piss. Actual piss. I looked up at Rob and he nodded down to me as if to say, go ahead, swallow and I complied. It was salty, pungent and not particularly pleasant but I managed to get it down without any difficulty or gagging. And then it was full again and I swallowed again.

Rob was precise and made sure that pretty much every drop of urine from his bladder went into my mouth and down my throat. I became aware that Drew and Jordan were watching me and waiting their turn and it heightened my sense of delightful degradation. This was only enhanced when I noticed that Mike was watching from the door. Rob finished up with the tip of his cock on my lips so I could lick and suck out the last few drops of piss as if my life depended on it. It was alarming the alacrity with which I took to this role. It was almost as if I was born for this.

Rob was precise but Drew was more of an artist of broad brush strokes. With a certain insouciance, waving his cock around, he liberally splashed my face with piss. He pissed into my eyes, causing me to blink rapidly in confusion and irritation and only after he had doused my face directed his stream into my mouth. Unlike Rob, he didn't pause as I swallowed but kept urinating on me. Mostly on my face but also on my tits as if to mark his territory on me, drenching me in his scent. His piss tasted ever so slightly less unpleasant than Rob's or maybe I was just getting used to it.

He pushed his cock into my mouth and finished off inside me, again I found myself instinctively sucking out the last drops with purpose and dedication. And then there was Jordan. He started on my tits and worked his way up to my face, circling his stream around my mouth to soak my face and add his scent to Drew's. But once his piss was in my mouth he stuck to Rob's technique, patiently waiting as mouthful by mouthful I swallowed everything. It was still salty and still pungent but there was this little note of sweetness I could detect and his piss proved much more pleasant to swallow than that of his friends.

Again I sucked out the last drops and it was all over. I felt a rush of conflicting emotions. One part of me felt shame. I had been fucked in the ass by three strangers and let them cum and piss into my mouth. I was a disposable sex toy and urinal, waste disposal for them. And another part felt exultation. I was a disposable sex toy and urinal, How fucking amazing was that? And then I felt a sense of disappointment that the fun was over. I stood up and Mike was there smiling at me.

"Tisha, you were amazing!"

"Was I?"

"The best, trust me."

It meant something to me but I still felt a little unmoored. Was this it? Was I to be liberated from my restraints and sent packing? Maybe that would be the sensible thing to do. Go back to the hotel and move on from this. Treasure the memory. And then Rob spoke the words I realised I has been waiting to hear.

"Fancy another round Tisha?"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

It had been six months since I had sex. It had been way longer since I had been truly fucked. I loved it. I craved it. I wanted more. I was so happy the night wasn't over even if I was a little tired. The adrenaline coursing through me would see me through. Mike smiled at me as Rob led me back to the bedroom, he placed me on my back sideways on the bed with my head hanging over the side. My arms, still tied underneath tilted up my pelvis for ready access to my asshole.

The whole room was upside down but I could see Mike in his chair watching until Rob entered my mouth and fucked me hard in my throat. One of the other guys rubbed his cock between my pussy lips but I didn't feel alarmed he would enter my vagina. I just trusted he would stick to the script and he proceeded to do that, slowly pushing his cock up my ass, thumbing my clitoris as he went.

And I was impaled at both ends again and it was incredible. The guys knew their way around my body much better now and they were able to fuck me really hard, testing my limits and pushing me to the edge but delivering incredible sensations to me of pleasure and arousal tinged with some pain but without any discomfort. Someone ripped the pegs off my nipples and I gasped at the shock and this allowed Rob to bury himself deeper in my throat.

Every little breath of air on my nipples caused a reaction. They were so sensitive now it didn't take anything to send little electric thrills through me. The barest of a touch, a lick, a breeze. It was this cacophony but occasionally lining the elements into a symphony and then the little touch on my clitoris and I had another incredible orgasm this time completely pinioned by two massive cocks. My moans were stifled by Rob who waited until the subsided before withdrawing and to my shock began to urinate into my mouth again.

I was startled in my post-orgasmic phase but I swallowed. I really didn't want their bedsheets or carpet to get soaked and even though I was still being brusquely sodomised at the other end I managed to avoid spilling anything. He finished by resuming his mouth-fucking while still pissing and this was a little more difficult to manage but I rose to the occasion. He swapped places in my body, getting onto the bed to fuck me in the ass and then I had a new cock in my mouth. Mike watched me, cock in his hands, smile on his face and our eyes locked briefly before he was eclipsed by a big set of hairy balls slapping onto my eyes.

It was probably an hour later, or maybe more, I think I had pretty much drained Rob and Jordan of all of their body fluids and at some stage, someone had untied my wrists. I was on the floor, on all fours and Drew was fucking me deeply in my ass. I was ready for more and if some new friends had arrived I would have gladly taken them all on such was my mood. Mike was just admiring me and I loved putting on a show for him.

"Tisha, you are incredible. I never knew you had this in you."

"Haha, neither did..uh..I!"

As if on cue, Drew was ready to give me what looked like being my last load of the night. He pulled out and I whipped around to receive his cock in my mouth. It immediately pulsed and spurted my reward. I didn't let his cock out until I had sucked every last sperm from his balls. I gripped his butt cheeks for purchase. He practically had to prise his cock out of my mouth to free himself and this caused a rippled of laughter through the room and I couldn't help joining in.

I was a little out of breath and covered in sweat and all the donated body fluids. I was still on my knees, didn't bother getting up to sit down. The adrenaline was wearing off and I became aware just how exhausted I was underneath it all.

"Guys, this has been amazing but I think it's probably time for me to go. I had an early start this morning and it's catching up on me now."

"That's ok. Hey if you are free, we're going to the Belle-Mer beach club tomorrow, maybe we can hang out?"

"I'd like that"

And I realised, I would. I enjoyed this incredible sex session and my sense of pride was edging out or reconverting my sense of shame but I also liked hanging out with these guys and especially Mike who turned to me.

"Hey Tisha, I was thinking, maybe I could walk you home?"

I was hoping he'd say that. It was so nice to reconnect with him and I wasn't completely ready for the night to end just yet.

"That would be so nice."

Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers