Encounter on St. Colette Pt. 05

Story Info
Les Trois Soeurs - The Paradise Islands of Naked Women.
2.8k words
4.13
5.6k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers

We walked down through the lobby and out into the warm evening air. It felt refreshing and I felt immediately at one with this place. It was such a pleasant mild evening and it seems it's comfortable here for women to be naked at any time of the day all year round. Even the slightest breeze on my skin felt welcoming somehow. We walked along the streets which were a bit more sparsely populated now, though you could still see the odd selection of stragglers. I suppose the nightlife was just winding down, though I'm sure there were plenty of places still active if you knew where to look.

Every woman I saw was naked, every man clothed and, even though I hadn't been on the island a full day yet, it felt natural as if this was the way things were supposed to be. Walking with Mike made me feel at home. He was an adopted Coletto now and I was feeling more and more comfortable in this place. It scarcely seemed believable that I had only landed here a matter of hours earlier. Lots had happened in those hours. I was still thinking about the way I had been manhandled. The guys knew what they were doing.

"So, the guys, I'm guessing they have lots of experience sharing a girl."

"Haha, oh yeah, you could say that. Years of it. They've been doing it since college. It's like a hobby of theirs. One of them picks up a girl and then shares her with the other guys."

"You like watching."

"Oh for sure. Love to watch, it's so vivid and exciting."

"But you don't like participating."

"No, that's not for me. No offence but I'm not comfortable in a group situation."

"No, that's cool too."

"And your ex?"

"Sylvie?"

"Yeah, Sylvie. Did the guys ever have sex with her?"

He looked shocked and simultaneously impressed by my deduction

"Haha, yes they did. They certainly did. How did you know?"

"I don't know, I guess I had this intuition. And how did that happen?"

"Oh jeez. So, it was pretty soon after I moved here. The guys already knew her pretty well and we used to hang out together. They came for a visit, they had had some fun with a girl they met the first week but had a couple of dry days towards the end. That particular night Sylvie and I had gone for a meal and we were just about to head home when the guys texted to meet for a nightcap. Sylvie was a little tired but I persuaded her as the guys would be going home soon."

"Uh-Oh."

"Haha, yes Uh-Oh indeed! So, Rob was complaining that they had struck out and unless someone volunteered soon they had no girl to share that night. Sylvie just shrugged and said 'I don't mind volunteering. I can do it.' and within, like, fifteen minutes we were in their hotel room and she was on her back on Rob's bed impaled at each end."

"Oh wow! Really?"

"For sure. It was a little out of the blue but she had this fire in her eyes like this was a cool opportunity to grasp. I saw this totally different side of her."

"And did you watch?"

"Absolutely!"

"And was that what triggered your breakup?"

"Not at all. This was when times were good between us. That first time was a treasured memory and all the other times afterwards. Sylvie absolutely loved everything about these parties and so did I."

"There were other times?"

"So, it became kinda like a tradition when they arrived on the island to bookend their fun with Sylvie. First night, Sylvie and I would meet them, they would fuck Sylvie and I would watch and once they got that practice round in, they would be supercharged about finding other girls while they were here. Then at the end we would get together and do it all over again on the last night."

"So you were ok with her getting fucked by your friends?"

"Absolutely. That's never been an issue. I'm a chill guy about that sort of thing."

"So, that first time, watching her. What was that like? did you have mixed feelings?"

"Haha, yeah, I guess. It all happened so quickly. Part of me thought it was a joke right up until Rob's cock went into her ass."

"They went straight to anal?"

"Always do. Its like their signature. Bear in mind that Sylvie never did anal with me, not before or after."

"No way."

"Yep, she only did anal and oral with the guys and she knew about their style of sex already and was completely up for it. But next time we had sex a couple of days later it was just our normal sex as that's what she preferred with me. Rob said you preferred strictly anal too? Looks like they were a perfect match for you."

"Haha, I suppose! I literally can't have vaginal sex. My pussy's just too tight and won't let anything in."

"Wow, really?"

"Yup. But you know, it's never been a problem for me exactly"

I told him about the issues I had with Alan and like his friend Rob he had a physical reaction when I mentioned the dilators

"You know, maybe some people don't just connect together properly?"

I feared he was right but I was tired of talking about Alan and I was still intrigued to learn more about the nature of his relationship with Sylvie.

"That may be the case. Anyway enough about Alan. So, you were saying: Rob's cock in your girlfriend's ass and you're watching?"

"Right, ok. So, once I realised this was for real, I actually started enjoying it. Like, I always loved watching the guys fuck the girl they picked up but the fact that it was my own girlfriend didn't lessen the enjoyment I actually found it enhanced it."

"Wow really?"

"Yes, and you know. I had a bit of that feeling earlier tonight."

"Really?"

"100% Just seeing you being fucked by the guys was ten times more, you know, mesmerising than just a random girl."

"Awww, that's so nice."

Just the look on his face when he said that, I could eat him up. I didn't want to let him go. I hoped our nighttime walk could go on forever.

"So, how did it go bad with Sylvie?"

"Oh you know, her having sex with the guys or in fact anyone else was never a problem with me. Plenty of times I arrived home and she was in the middle of having sex and we'd laugh it off, depending on who she was with I'd either pull up a chair or go for a walk and give them some privacy. We'd all usually hang out after."

"This happen regularly?"

"Oh for sure. Once the guys 'broke the seal' that first time, all bets were off, Sylvie enjoyed sex and she loved that I was cool with her fucking other people. Probably that time was the best between us."

Something inside me dared me to hint at a possible romantic connection.

"So, you wouldn't be put off dating me now that you've seen me be corn-holed by your friends."

"Haha, no not at all. In fact that makes you even more desirable!"

I felt a shiver of excitement even discussing this.

"And if we were together, you'd be completely fine with me having sex with other people."

"Oh absolutely. You know if I'm extremely honest, I think I'd even prefer it that way."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, I mean, those were the happiest times between Sylvie and I, when she was having lots and lots of sex with other people. After that first time with the guys was when we became really close to each other."

This certainly was intriguing. Was it possible to have a deep loving connection with someone and also have lots of wild sex with complete strangers. Suddenly new vistas appeared in front of me that I had no idea about.

"So what happened at the end?"

"Well, one time I arrived home. She was in the bedroom with someone. No problem, happened a million times before but this time it was different. She was with a girl..."

"Was that her first time with a girl?"

"Not at all. She had had plenty of female lovers before but this time was just different. They were acting all guilty which I'd never seen before. And the way they looked at each other, the body language. I just knew. This girl meant something to her. Her falling in love with someone else. That pretty much killed it. They're together now, her and that girl. I had no problem sharing her body but I could never share her heart."

"I know what you mean. I mean, when I met Rob I knew I would love to fuck him."

"But you could never fall in love with him?"

"Exactly!!"

We were so in tune, I couldn't believe it. I had hoped to have a romantic stroll through town with Alan and it turns out that I did get the romantic stroll of my dreams only it was far better than I could imagine, Mike being far better company than Alan and something about spending time with him just lifted my spirits, I felt like I was walking on air. As if prompted, I felt something gurgle. I held my mouth waiting for a burp. And then it came and there was a little more than just air. I swallowed, it was a little acrid but not completely unpleasant as the taste was a welcome reminder of the fun earlier.

"You ok?"

"Sorry, it's nothing, just some piss reflux."

He started cracking up laughing and it was contagious.

"Piss reflux oh man, Tisha you are something else."

"Well, I did drink a lot in fairness."

"You certainly did!"

"Probably going to be drinking a lot more of it."

"Haha, definitely. If you're meeting the guys tomorrow for sure."

"They're going to fuck me again?"

"They're going to fuck you plenty, trust me. And I hope you like drinking piss because now you've agreed the first time, any chance they get they're going to piss in your mouth."

"You know Mike, I'm completely ok with that. It's kinda crazy but I think I actually enjoyed it."

"You were amazing Tisha."

I just blushed in gratitude. It was silly really but him saying that made me feel all warm inside. I felt like there was a whole new world of possibilities opening up for me. We found our way to a square with a fountain in the middle. It surrounded the three statues of the fabled sisters. I immediately felt a kinship with Josephine, on her knees, blindfolded with her wrists tied behind her back. She had a quiet dignity about her. Colette held the middle while their warrior sister Jeanne stood guard as the water flowed down between them. The water looked so welcoming and I was struck by a thought. .

"Mike, I just realised that I probably stink of sex and piss. I'm so sorry."

"Not at all Tisha, I kinda like it."

"Still, maybe it would be an idea to rinse some of it off before returning to my.. to Alan."

Mike smiled.

"Perhaps that would be sensible."

I stepped over the low wall into the water and made my way to the sisters. I felt Mike's eyes on me, on my waist, on my back, on my ass. I turned around to face him as I let the water cascade down around my neck and between my breasts. I could tell he enjoyed the view and his gaze made the situation ten times more arousing for me.

I washed myself everywhere with the fountain water and it felt like a baptism of sorts. Something in me clicked that this was the exact part of the world in which I belonged. On one of these islands. Mike helped me out of the fountain in the same way he helped me out of my piss bath. Maybe that had been the real baptism.

I shook off droplets like some happy dog whose owner had taken her for a walk along the beach. I was dripping and cold but something about the climate here meant that within minutes I had stopped shivering and was approaching a normal body temperature. Mike's arms around me certainly didn't hurt and I appreciated the embrace. My hotel loomed at the end of the next street and I felt a pang of disappointment. I was tired and I did need to go to bed and I think I would have preferred to spend the night in Mike's bed but that wasn't possible. Yet.

Mike walked me up to the door and we paused. I wasn't quite ready to release him just yet.

"I've had a wonderful evening and it was so lovely to see you again Mike."

"I feel the same way."

"When will I..."

"Are you seeing the guys at the beach club?"

"Er, yes, I think, I will make it happen."

He beamed.

"Great! I will definitely make it down there too. I can't wait to see you again."

"Me too."

Something in me just compelled me to take his face in my hands and kiss him on his mouth. He didn't pull away and kissed me right back and almost made me swoon. He held me by the waist and I felt in heaven. It was an even better sensation than all the wild fucking from earlier. We kissed passionately, full and with tongues and if he had asked me to come home with him I wouldn't have hesitated but we became aware of the hotel security clearing his throat and if it didn't quite break the spell, it certainly paused it.

"Oh wow that was..."

"Right?"

"I er, I suppose I better.."

"Yeah, me too"

We paused a little longer. I didn't realise that our hands were entwined. I reluctantly released his fingers and he departed, slightly sheepishly but with this endearing manner. I watched him walk down the street and he looked back towards me with a smile.

"See you tomorrow Leticia Browne!"

"Yes you will Mike Novak!"

I felt all tingly inside and practically skipped my way up to the hotel room. I snuck in the door and heard Alan's snores. I crept into bed beside him and formed the big spoon to his little spoon. I couldn't stop thinking about all the events of the evening which circled around and around in my head but all came back around to Mike's cute smile. I rubbed my hand around Alan's flat abdomen under his t-shirt and something made me move it down to his boxers where I could feel he was sleeping with a very erect cock. I fished it out without quite waking him up and I stroked it gently.

I fell into a sort of dream state. I was half aware that I was dreaming and I couldn't stop thinking of Mike. I pictured him on the bed, smooth, tanned chest, firm abs, smiling face. I realised that I had a cock in my hand and in my dream I was a woman with a dick. This thought gave me a thrill. I stroked "my" cock and Mike was underneath me and I realised I wanted to fuck him in his ass. I pictured his face as I lubed and prepared him and then penetrated him, his face all flushed and red.

I fucked him like I liked to be fucked myself and he loved it it. His cock was rock hard and I stroked it. His was the cock I was stroking now and as I sensed his orgasm approach I lowered my head and managed to get his cock into my mouth. He groaned and filled my mouth with cum and my dream started to shimmer away and I realised I was in bed with Alan and it was he who had just ejaculated into my mouth. I swallowed it all and he held my face, keeping his cock inside for the last few dribbles. He spoke softly to me

"I'm so sorry about earlier babes. I don't want us to fight."

I lifted my head off his penis

"Neither do I."

"Are we ok?"

"Mhh Hmm"

I had taken his cock into my mouth again so I could cut the conversation short and keep my answer vague. He appreciated the gesture as I just tenderly suckled on him. I guess in his mind he thought there was some rapprochement between us but as his cock grew softer and smaller in my mouth I was only thinking about Mike.

Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers