Encountering Alexandria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up higher, and I saw a few details that had never registered with me before. I decided to mention them. "I've never noticed that little pin that pierces your nose." I was a small, polished metal knob. "And of course, I've never seen that tattoo you have." That was a small, circular one on her upper left arm.

"Yes, back in the day, nearly twenty years ago, I suppose I had a streak of wildness in me." She shook her head. "When I look in the mirror now, I'm surprised to see what -- well, what I've become."

That piqued by curiosity. "What do you mean, what you have become?"

"I mean, I look like I should be teaching high school somewhere." That was oddly close to my previous assessment of her, but I didn't say that. She went on, "Maybe I should get a different pair of glasses."

That seemed like self-deprecation to me. "You mean looking at yourself through them -- the mirror you just mentioned?"

She laughed at that. "No, I mean maybe these squared-off lenses aren't very flattering. They make me look too severe or something."

"To be honest, I don't have the slightest idea what shape of glasses would be best for you." I wasn't in the mood to give her fashion tips and, besides, I truly had no opinion about her eyewear.

Then I noticed that she had finished the bourbon in her cup; she noticed it too. "Jake, would you be a dear and refill my cup for me?" She giggled again. "Some bourbon helps a lady strip down in her office."

I was a gentleman about it. "Sure, I'll get it for you." I knew I wasn't going to have any more booze, not until I had finished the main part of the upcoming scene she had planned for me.

As she drank more, I concluded that her interest in me had to be mostly physical. She had rarely talked to me about anything personal, and thus we knew little about each other. Maybe she grasped that point, because she said, "You see, I'm not such a bad person after all, am I?"

"I never thought that you were." Hey, if I can keep my job this easily, then she was fine with me. Then I said something that I shouldn't have, but it just came out. "You said that men don't take you seriously anymore. Why do you think I'm any different?"

"Well, because I've known you for eight months now."

I had a slightly different take on it, "Does that make a difference? In any case, Alex, men and women shouldn't be too honest about what they really think about each other."

"I know all about that, but at my age a certain bluntness comes out. I go after what I want; I don't have to be coy about it."

She's certainly not was not being coy at all that evening. I hadn't approached a new woman since I had met my now-former wife nine years earlier. Thus I didn't know how to handle Alex, and I decided to mention that. "Well, look, we don't have all night and I admit, I don't know what you expect from this."

She beckoned me with her fingers. "I'll tell you how it should go. Just get up and walk over here." As before, my feet took me over there even though consciously I didn't want to go. I only had to move about four feet, and then I was standing right next to her. It was difficult -- no, it was impossible to look her in the face.

However, she was looking at me, assessing me again I think. After a few seconds, she sighed and said, "Okay, here goes." My pants were buckled and zippered again, so Alex unzipped them; she reached in and pulled my cock out. As she gently stroked me, I quickly got erect again. I tried not to show any reaction, but then I started to moan softly.

"That's pretty nice, isn't it?"

"All right, it's nice, that's for sure."

"Now, since you're been a bad boy and you were going to come in my office, I want you to make me come by licking me."

"Whatever you wish, mistress."

She laughed but said, "You don't have to call me mistress; you're not my slave."

"Just your employee, a wage slave in other words."

"Oh, don't try to get too clever." But we were joking with each other. "Go ahead, kneel down, you know what to do."

I had expected that she'd kiss me first, but that wasn't what she wanted. All right, this is not particularly romantic, but it's not a bad way to save my job. Thus I simply knelt in front of her. I was reluctant again to look at her face, so I just looked at her crotch. She put her hands down there again to spread herself.

So, it's a pussy, you know what to do with it. I thought about my job again, but then it occurred to me that going down on Alex might be interesting in any case.

I leaned forward, and I licked her softly from top to bottom and back again. She must have liked it, because she was soon squirming and saying things like, "Oh, God, that's so very good."

Her left hand went to the top of my head and she ran it through my hair. Her right hand went down to stroke herself and hold her lips open. My own right hand went up there to help her out, and my left hand stroked the flesh of her thigh above the top of her stocking.

I guess all pussies taste pretty much the same, and hers was no different. Maybe it was mostly a purely physical thing, but if that was true I accepted it as such. My cock was fully erect, and poking out from my unzipped pants. On some level I was grateful that she had given me a second chance, but as I said I didn't focus too much on that aspect of it.

After more than I year, I hadn't forgotten how to pleasure a woman with my lips, tongue, and hand. Yeah, this kind of thing is actually -- well, satisfying, as I remembered doing it on my ex. Alex must have thought so too. because she reacted quite quickly and vigorously to my actions of her.

Sometimes she put her feet up on the top of the table; other times she widened her legs and stuck them straight out. In a moment, she was saying various encouragements and endearments to me that I mostly don't remember. One of them was something like, "Oh, yes, it's been so long since I've had this and it feels just great." So I had been right about her long dry spell.

Her climax was dramatic; I could tell from the way she was moving that it was about to happen. That's it baby, don't hold anything back. She still needed to tell me what was going on. "I'm going to come, I'm going to come right now!" Not particularly original, but if a sex act is being done right then the participants are not going to be very articulate about it.

She settled her legs on my shoulders and pushed herself against my face; she wriggled herself against me. Some combination of moans and yells came out of her, and when she was done she leaned back against the wall. For a few seconds, she sat there and breathed heavily.

Great, Jake, you just ate out your boss, but she explicitly asked for it. And besides, judging from her reaction, you must have done a good job of it.

I stayed kneeling there, not looking at either her face or her crotch. I figured that it was her office, her show, and I should just wait to see what she decided to do next.

The first thing she said surprised me. "Do you still have that hand cream you were using on yourself?"

"Ah, yeah, I have the tube in my pocket."

I had noticed that reticence in her again, but she managed to say what she wanted. "I guess I'd blow you, but you'd have to wash that cream off first and well, that would take too long. So I'll just use my hands on you. To stroke you -- I mean, like you were doing to yourself." I didn't have a ready response and she asked me, "Is that okay?"

I had to make sure not to shrug. It still wasn't such a bad deal, I thought.

She said, "Then stand up and give me the cream. I know what to do with you."

She certainly did; in a few moments she had unbuckled my pants and her hands were on me. I had lowered a hand to help her. And, yes, it felt fine, more than fine; it felt great.

She had some wit when it came to sex. "Poor Jake, you were almost there when I walked in on you, weren't you?"

My reply wasn't too clever. "You obviously have done this before."

"Of course I have, do you think I'm Emily Dickinson perhaps?" It took me a moment to figure out that she was referring to the presumed virginity of the reclusive Dickinson. By that point, I was beyond caring. As long as she got me off, I'd be satisfied.

Alex seemed to be in a playful mood. "Yes, I can feel the load building in you. Go ahead, shoot it; show your boss what you can do."

It only took a couple of minutes, but I showed her. I remember reaching down to grab her bare arm. Then I leaned forward, moaned something, and ejaculated several times against the back wall.

I heard her say, "Hey, that's pretty impressive. You bad boy, you were going to splooge all that right onto my carpet, weren't you? Have you ever done that before, I mean on a carpet?"

I wasn't in the right frame of mind to answer. Instead, I looked around and saw the two plastic cups on her desk. When I could talk, I said, "How about I refill our drinks?"

"That sounds splendid."

When I had handed her cup to her, I sat next to her on the credenza but not actually touching her. It seemed like an awkward moment. Okay, now what? How do we get out of here and what will we say until we do? For about a minute we just sat there, looking straight ahead. I noted again that she was wearing nothing above her waist except her earrings -- black, dangling ones -- and her glasses.

It seemed to be my task to break the deadlock, so I turned and said to Alex, "You know, we are going to have to see each other tomorrow."

She already had a plan. "I'd like to get something to eat with you, I mean have dinner right now."

My answer was thoughtless. "Are you saying you want to go on a date with me?"

"Of course, that's the definition of a date, isn't it?" Then she slid over so she was pressed against me and she put her hand on my shoulder. "That's definitely what I want to do."

I didn't quite get it. "What does that have to do with tomorrow?"

"Look, I didn't say I wanted to marry you, I just want you -- I want you to be with me, that's how I'd say it." With that, she kissed me. I kissed her back, more firmly. Then we pulled back and we looked at each other again.

"I could taste myself on your lips."

I tried for some levity. "Usually people kiss first before they get into the oral sex and the handjobs."

She found that funny but I think she was embarrassed too. "What can I say? It was all spur of the moment."

I wasn't sure if I truly believed that, but it certainly had been a good opening for her to find me kneeling on the floor of her office, whacking off. Not exactly "meeting cute," as they say in romantic comedies now. I had an objection, "Alex, we don't know each other at all."

"That's not true. As I've said, we've known each other for eight months."

"Eight months of work, that's it." I expressed some annoyance, and I wasn't subtle about it. "Alex, could you put your blouse back on? It's kind of hard to talk to a woman when her tits are bared."

Yet she didn't seem offended at all. "Oh, sure, I should have thought of that before." It was indeed more relaxing when she had her top back on. Then she said, "I'm sure you probably have the wrong idea about what kind of person I am."

"And I said that I only thought of you as my boss."

"That's not quite what I meant. I meant . . ." She twirled her hand around but couldn't quite get to what she meant. Then she said, "What I mean is that you think I look so prim and proper, but I have emotions too."

"I understand that." I shouldn't have said this, but I went for some sarcasm, "I know, a woman of heart and mind."

She must have liked the song because she smiled at me. "Except, I do have a child to raise."

"Excuse me?"

"I have a daughter who just started college -- a year early!" She sounded proud. My thought was, my God, I have a mommy on my hands. Then Alex said, "Maybe you shouldn't meet her right away."

"I should say not." Wait a minute, have I made a commitment to this lady sitting here, the one still lacking her underpants? She still had one hand on my arm.

I knew why cocktail parties have cocktails. It gives everybody a chance to do something while they think of something to say. I sipped from my cup and pondered Alex. Well, she had some advantages going for her. She hadn't fired me although she had every right to do that; she had me lick her pussy; and she had given me a very nice handjob. And, I supposed she had always treated me fairly before that.

On the other hand, she had fifteen years on me.

For a moment I was sort of flattered that she trusted me not to dump her after a week or two, as many guys would have done. I came back to the thought that she was my boss and had considerable influence over me. I had never seen any vengefulness in her, but that didn't mean she was incapable of it.

She must have guessed what I was thinking, because she said, "Look, if you wish, we can just leave now and tomorrow pretend that all this never happened."

I considered that I had met my ex-wife in college years earlier. I wasn't very knowledgeable about adult dating, and I had barely even tried it since our break-up. That was long before the Internet and dating apps. To me, bars and clubs were not very appealing places to meet women. That left work and of course, that old standby, "volunteer jobs."

Well, I had met somebody at work. Unfortunately, she was also my boss. I looked over at her and she was looking at me too. Maybe she thought it was impolite to stare because she shifted her eyes elsewhere.

I said, "So that's what you want, you want me to be around for you?"

It was kind of amusing that she is the one who was chagrined now. Then I thought, at least go to dinner with her, find out more about her. After that, I could think more clearly about what I would do next.

I had to remind myself not to lean back against the wall because my recently expelled semen was running down it. Briefly, I looked behind myself to check on it.

She said, "It's quite a mess, isn't it?"

"Well, you had to know it was going to happen." She smiled at that. Her personality seemed to have contradictions in it; sexual boldness alternated with a tentativeness on her part. Then I said, "All right, let's go to dinner." It seemed to be my task to pick someplace, so I mentioned a restaurant nearby.

"Of course, that is fine." I could see that she was pleased with my decision.

I was a bit curt with her. "Okay, then get dressed."

"All I have to do is put on my panties, skirt, and jacket." She seemed amused by listing those items. "I should wash my hands right now, however. They still have hand cream and, you know, on them."

"And that's important because . . ."

"Because I want to hold your hand on the way out."

Despite myself, I was touched by her offer of affection. I still said, "What is this, high school? Just put your arm through mine and wash up at the restaurant."

So I have a date for this evening. Maybe I've waited long enough for one.

"I have to be dainty about not getting anything on my clothes. You know what, it's really not that big a deal." I never imagined she would say something like that.

When she was dressed, I couldn't keep my mouth shut, which delayed us for a few moments. I blurted out, "Why did you come back here tonight?"

"Hey, I work in this room. I know what you were doing in here." I caught a note of her being tongue-in-cheek, or at least I hoped I did. For sure, now I was embarrassed again.

She must have noticed my reaction, because she said, "Jake, I've masturbated in here too. Except, I always lock the door."

"You do? What if someone knocks?"

"It's usually in the evening, although not as late as you have been. So, do you want to know why I do it?"

I was not comfortable with that topic. "You don't have to tell me anything further."

"Oh, but I want to tell you. Probably for the same reasons you do it. I assume you've done it elsewhere in this office, I mean jerk yourself."

I suddenly felt inhibited and didn't want to admit what I had been doing. "Not necessarily."

She knew I was lying but she didn't call me out on that. Instead she talked about herself. "What I do is, I put my feet up on my desk, or I sit on the credenza like you saw me doing before. And I have my way with myself." She stopped for a moment, "You're blushing again. Do you know I've thought of you a couple of times? Have you ever thought of me?"

It seemed like a bad idea to start off with more lies, so I answered. "No, Alex, I have never fantasied about you. Does that bother you?"

"No, but I bet you will imagine me after tonight!"

I was suddenly weary of that office, weary of the whole building and its awful brutalist design. Maybe it hadn't even been designed per se, but the builders had picked it out of some catalog of office building plans.

I merely said, "All right, let's go." Alex put her arm through mine. As we left the room, she turned off the lights and closed the door. As I had expected, she didn't lock it.

##########

12