Encountering the Police Pt. 02

Story Info
Henry and Gus teach John how to be a little-dicked slave.
2.8k words
4.29
5.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

Henry stood me up with my burning rear-end, grabbed my neck, and passionately kissed me on the lips. He touched me all over. Gus came before me and gently massaged my buttocks, and began spanking me hard and rubbing me sensually. I saw Henry's cock hardening and coming close to my face. To see that thing evolve into a menacing firehose quadrupled my fears of trying to please these men.

In retrospect, a part of me wanted this. I have always pictured myself being with a woman, which might not be possible after coming to terms with my broken tool. I had tempestuous feelings and was scared but decided to be their submissive boy toy. I closed my eyes and drifted away from their touching, squeezing, and slapping.

Henry grabbed my itty bitty balls and slowly massaged them, searching for my disappearing testicles.

"I can check both your balls with two fingers. There isn't much down here with your stilted situation of inadequacy. These are little pea-sized balls in your boy-like sack. Hell, I could probably fit your whole sack in one hand. See how different my balls are from yours. Rub them!"

He really had huge balls, so I did what he said and rubbed them slowly.

"Damn boy, that feels nice having your hands on my big balls. Your thick, fat body is so hot."

He rested his cock next to my little member to compare. The size difference was unbearably harsh.

"Gawd, you have the tiniest penis of all time, I am guessing. I don't know anyone this small. Did the kids in your gym class laugh at you in grammar school?"

"No, I made sure to cover it because I didn't stack up to the other boys."

"Smart cookie here. Poor guy, you already knew you were undersized that long ago. We should take you to meet our friend one day. He would make fun of your second belly button all day. I think you should used to people calling you tiny and useless."

He began stroking me unhurriedly with barely any movement. The length wasn't long enough to move, maybe an inch. His thumb covered my wet tip, which was a pool of pre-cum. He used his other hand to rub my paunchy belly. His two fingers were soaked in my eensy juices, which he used to lubricate my little boy-like chopper.

"Wrap your hand around my cock, boy. Feel what a real man's cock is like. Be envious because you will never have what real men have. You are stuck with that nobble for the rest of your life. Look at what we have, and what you don't."

I proceeded to look down to see how tiny it was. I firmly held his dick and stroked him.

"That's it, boy. Rub it, and succumb to my very large cock. Appreciate how much bigger it is compared to yours."

It was huge, and I felt emasculated seeing it next to mine.

While that was happening, Gus was kissing and rubbing my backside. He asked, "Are you enjoying this, girl?"

"Yes, I am."

"You better because this is something you should get used to. Let's take it up a notch."

They laid me down on the couch on my stomach.

"Let's lube her up."

They opened a bottle of lube and put some in my unexplored anus. I was incredibly tight, so I felt slight pain as Gus lunged his fingers into my crack. He started slowly and gradually became faster.

"You are so damn tight with your virgin hole. A good pussy boy better not stay tight if he ain't got a dick to work with. I think she's stretched enough."

Little by little, Gus slowly entered the tip of his nicely-sized dick in my smooth, thick butt. I screeched with pain but needed to relax and let it flow naturally.

Gus whispered to my ear, "Don't fight it. You know you want it. Since it's your first time, I will take it easy on you and your little tight hole"

He pulled my hair back and kissed me on the cheek. I felt safe at that moment. He plunged deeper inside me as I held my head down in a pillow consuming the pain.

"Also, I find your micropenis incredibly hot. It made me laugh, but it was such a turn on to see how big I am compared to you. You like that, John? How long have you wanted a daddy all the way inside you?

He grabbed my hips and gently pressed forward so I could feel his supersized balls make contact with my plumpy round ass.

"After this, boy, you will no longer be a virgin. We daddies are lucky to dominate such a good teeny, weeny cock boy."

As that was happening, Henry smacked my face with his giant cock. I knew what he wanted me to do. I took his massive cock in my mouth. I was so inexperienced that I didn't know what to do. I just did what I imagined it to be. I sucked on his hard dick and could feel his pre-cum oozing down my mouth. It had a savory and flavorful taste. It wasn't easy because I gagged on it several times, which didn't slow Henry down at all. My gagging seemed like it inspired him to travel harder and deeper. It was an exhilarating experience to serve these powerful men.

I felt my baby dinky shrivel up even more, so I covered the little half-incher. I didn't want these men to see me in my most dinky-like state. It was probably the smallest it had ever been, even when I was a newborn. Henry slapped my hands, so my little nub would be in his line of sight. I tried covering it up again, but he swatted my hands again.

"Quit it! I want to see your baby dick as I mouth fuck you. Seeing your little clitoris makes me so horny. The tip of my cock is longer than your entire erect dicklette. That must be embarrassing for you. The more degraded you feel, the harder I become."

I did what I was told and didn't cover up my little tip again. I knew it wouldn't be a good idea to disobey these beefcake daddies. It became more intense, and in my head, I was screaming loudly. I felt the climax approaching. I knew what was coming soon. I perspired heavily. As Henry heaved and grunted loudly, I felt hot streams of cum flood my mouth. I was on the verge of choking.

"Swallow every drop of my seed, baby boy! Your cocklette is so damn tiny. Know your place."

He pinched my soft tinkle and pushed it in like a vagina. I submitted to his request and swallowed every droplet of his thick discharge. He smacked his large cock against my underdeveloped plonker. Henry started touching my innie, which he was outright laughing at. Gus was ferociously plummeting in my big booty and came in my ass. We both screamed. I could feel his cum drip down my anus hole. I couldn't believe he had bred me. Gus pulled out.

Henry came behind me, kissed my back, and lightly spanked my bodacious bubble butt.

Gus kissed me on the mouth and said, "Your turn. Are you ready to feel something real nice on your tiny pee-pee, son?"

He stepped back and leaned down to take my microscopic ding-ding in his warm mouth. I felt euphoric and ecstatic. He couldn't move his head cause there was nothing for him to bob on. He used his tongue to stimulate my small shaft and pee-pee head. He continuously took his mouth off to giggle at my underdeveloped member.

"You like daddy sucking on your negligible nugget? I can taste your pre-cum from your petite glans."

He stood up, spread my legs a little, and scooted closer as he rubbed my belly and sucked on the teeny nipple between my legs."

"Teeny weeny boys get to be played with by bigger men that know how to use their cocks."

Henry said, "Spread your legs, boy. Daddy wants to finger you while Gus manhandles your boy clitty. You love being lubbed up with my probing fingers as I penetrate deeper into your rectum."

Gus quickens his sucking on my stunted piss pole. I felt it coming, and clumps of cum blasted into his mouth. He didn't swallow. He kissed me and made me drink my fluids from his mouth.

"Eat your own cum, boy. No one wants your baby boy fluids."

I swallowed with much grotesque fowl. I felt disgusting swallowing my cum, but I knew I needed to maintain my submissive role. I will get used to it one day.

"That's a good boy. I was surprised you had so much cum in your ripe ballsack. I mean, it does make sense it would be a huge load, you rightfully never get any temptous action." he said. He grabbed and flicked the little acorn from side to side with his pinky, "How do you feel, boy?"

"I feel exhausted, tired, and very satisfied. It was amazing."

They smiled and told me I did well for the first time. I hugged and kissed them both.

We all walked outside to see papa hanging by the pool.

"I see you all are finished. Let's hang out by the pool."

For the next hour, we had fun in the pool. My penis was the nubbiest it had ever been from the intense orgasm and cold water. They relentlessly laughed at my shrinkage as it bounced around when I got out of the pool. It was humiliating, but I actually enjoyed the attention.

Before they were about to leave, they forgot about the pictures.

"We still need pictures for our internal department if you decide to streak again and show the world how tiny you are."

They took photos of my wrinkled little raisin and flabby, white butt. It was embarrassing that those photos would circulate in the police department. They needed to have every detail of my chunky body. Being tiny was terrible enough, but this shrinkage condition left me with virtually nothing. I had no balls, and my baby compact cock was missing.

Henry looked right at me and stated, "Thank you for your time, and we will be here if anything comes up again about this. Do you hear us?"

"Yes, sir," I said with sheer confidence.

"Good boy. No more showing off your declining manhood," while he looked towards my crotchless center.

With that, papa escorted them out the door. He was laughing as he closed the door. They were out there for a while. I wonder what they were talking about--reflecting on everything I really enjoyed today. Even though I was dominated and berated, I felt good about myself. I now see myself being with older men and pleasuring them in the future. I decided to put clothes on because my little penis was truly the smallest it had ever been. I didn't want papa to make fun of it.

Once they were officially gone, papa stripped of his raggedy, wrinkled clothes. He apologized for the silly prank he played on me, which caused the video to be made in the first place. I told him it was okay, as long as they never returned. I don't want to deal with the police again.

"Oh, you didn't like what they taught you?"

"No, I enjoyed them a lot, but I don't want to be in jail for indecent exposure."

"Oh, right. How did you feel?"

I told him what had happened and that I was experiencing confusing thoughts about my sexuality.

"I think I may be gay or bisexual."

He gave me a huge, sincere grin and hugged me hard.

"Phew, I always had a feeling. I wanted you to be yourself. I am glad you are discovering your sexuality. I am also a little relieved because I was worried you would never find a woman, but a man may be easier because of your micropenis."

"Yeah, we will see what happens. I am open to everything now. Just promise me you won't play any more pranks on me that will potentially get me in trouble with the police."

He agreed and would do everything he could to stop that from happening. I just sat there, and he looked at me confusingly. He asked me why I was wearing clothes. I exclaimed how I didn't want to be naked after what happened. He guaranteed I would be safe because we had strict privacy.

He gave me a little wink, "John, no one will be able to see anything. Well, that wouldn't even happen without the walls, so..."

I gave him a look at how aggravated and annoyed I was.

"I didn't mean that. It is just--it is the smallest it has ever been. I don't want you to keep seeing me like that."

"John, how many times do I have to tell you? I don't care that you have the smallest penis in the universe. Now, you go and remove those clothes."

I stomped to my room and stripped everything I was wearing. I walked back to the living room with my white, naked body completely exposed to my papa.

"Aww, look at your little microchip. It has caused so many good laughs and now trouble. It would help if you were careful with this little thing. Something so tiny can still lead you into a whirlpool of danger."

"Yes, I understand that now. I don't want the neighbors seeing me like that again."

"Well, I told you to join us that day instead of trying to leave. You must be so embarrassed that everyone in the neighborhood saw your inexperienced, short wee-wee."

I looked down, "Yeah, it sucks knowing everyone around me knows how I literally have nothing between my legs."

"I know, my boy, but it's okay. No one honestly cares about your underwhelming boy nub. It's kind of funny. Every time we pass a neighbor, they will think of your unfortunate size.

He saw I looked sad and said he had a surprise for me. He knew I was insecure about my body. He had different photos of me during graduation he submitted to a fashion magazine dedicated to plus-size consumers trailblazing the body positivity movement. I saw myself wearing that ridiculous black gown.

"I am happy to announce they are interested in featuring you in one of their annual Fall features. They really like what you have to offer."

This was clearly a joke, but papa showed me the authorized email from the magazine. It was called "All Bods Magazine." I subscribed to them because seeing other plus-sized people made me feel better about myself. The photoshoot was scheduled for the next week at a big-time studio in Liverpool, England!

He was waiting to tell me towards the end of the week but saw I needed a pick-me-up at that moment. It had been a while since I traveled outside the country, and I couldn't believe this was happening. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. Papa noticed and hugged me.

He smiled at me, "this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you, my boy. Get you and your little cinnamon stick packed and ready to go soon!"

I hopped up with my little penis and ran to my room, ready to get packed for this unimaginable trip. Even though I couldn't believe the neighborhood contacted the police, I had the most amazing sex of my life, and I was off to England for a photo shoot for a popular magazine. I couldn't wait for the future!

The Conversation Outside (Papa's Perspective):

I led Henry and Gus outside and ensured the front door was closed.

I asked them, "How was my grandson?"

Henry said, "He was adorable. Thank you for hiring us to fool around with him.

Gus giggled and said, "he has just the tiniest little cock I have ever seen. I was even embarrassed for him, like when you get second-hand embarrassment. I can't believe he bought the story of us being police officers."

"Academically, he is brilliant but so naïve half the time. It makes having him here super fun. I love embarrassing him for his exceptionally tiny penis, stocky derriere, and tubby stature. I get such a kick out of it. It's all in good fun."

"What's this trip you mentioned before?"

"Oh, I have something planned for him. He will never see it coming."

"Well, I hope it goes well. You let us know if he ever wants to do this again. He was the perfect little fella to dominate.

I gave them a big grin and said, "I definitely will."