Encounters with College Student

Story Info
Description of my ordinary sexual encounters with Christine.
2.5k words
4.14
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About me:

I'm a man who wears many different hats: psychiatrist, college professor, real estate investor, semi-professional cyclist, hobby chef, dungeon master. (oops, what was that last one?;) )

During my few years teaching at a local college, I was in an on-and-off, no-strings-attached, sexual relationship with a student of mine named Christine. Christine and I never formally dated because I had a stable girlfriend at the time, but we had many intimate encounters, usually with a BDSM twist. Our relationship was strictly discrete!

During my few years teaching at a local college, I was in an on-and-off, no-strings-attached, sexual relationship with a student of mine named Christine. Christine and I never formally dated because I had a stable girlfriend at the time, but we had many intimate encounters, usually with a BDSM twist. Our relationship was strictly discrete!

I first met Christine when she was in her sophomore year of college, attending my psychology classes. Christine was a smart, overachieving girl. She was extremely hardworking, taking 7 classes per semester (while average students usually took 5) and working part time on the side. Christine's family is from SEA and she was one of eight children, so she was really working towards helping her siblings and family. She later told me she felt she was always under a lot of stress being the older sister and having to care for others.

We became friends not long after and talked a lot. What attracted me to Christine was her unique looks. She didn't look like a supermodel or one of those generic cheerleaders you see all the time on a college campus. Christine was on the shorter side, maybe 5'3", petite, olive skin, had long dark hair, and large brown eyes. She didn't wear much make up most days, normal clothing, very down to earth. She was quiet most of the time, but enjoyed long, deep conversations that were mentally stimulating. When we were together, we talked a lot about life, philosophy, and history. Christine loved listening to things she didn't understand, she asked a lot of questions and always wanting to learn.

Christine was naturally attracted to educated, mature, older men - I was just her type. She was 20 and I was 53 when we first met. Digging deeper, it seemed Christine lacked both emotional and physical intimacy at a time when she needed them the most. She did not have a boyfriend, had trouble connecting with her peers, and did not have many friends. She seemed to look up to older men, and especially men that were accomplished or smarter than she was. She often listed older artists and entrepreneurs as her "heroes" or people she looked up to.

Although Christine seemed conservative at first glance, she was in fact very sexual. Her natural interest in kink, BDSM, and D/s drew us closer. Christine enjoyed the idea of being submissive and losing control at the rare times in her busy life.

---

Our Ordinary Encounters:

Since the start of the year, I knew Christine was having a very difficult semester because she had called me many times to complain about her school workload and part time job. Christine told me she was either working or studying from 7am to midnight on weekdays, getting less than six hours of sleep each night. Even worse, Christine's grades this semester were not where she wanted them to be, further giving her stress.

Taking my suggestion, Christine agreed to come to my clinic to talk in person. It was tough to schedule a time because of Christine's busy schedule but we ended up finding a slot on a Friday afternoon.

As usual and just like all our previous encounters, I had Christine lie down on the cushy, leather, chaise longue. I would then close turn down the ambiance lighting in the room so it was a bit darker, making things more intimate. Finally, I gave Christine a blindfold to wear. Some clients, including Christine, loved wearing a blindfold as they spoke because it helped them focus on communicating their thoughts. In reality, our sessions was really just Christine talking about the difficulties she was facing and taking comfort in confining everything in someone she trusted deeply.

As Christine spoke, I removed her sneakers and socks. I loved the feeling of Christine's warm, soft feet in the palm of my hands as we talked over the problems she was facing. I was instantly aroused as I rubbed my thumbs up and down Christine's soles. Christine's feet were really warm, likely because she ran to my clinic in a hurry. I took a sniff of Christine's toes, they had a light, sweet fragrance to them.

I then cut off Christine as she rambled on:

"Well Christine, you are clearly in great stress, I would add you are probably feeling a lot of frustration building up as well. Your feet are burning hot, sweat between your toes. I would say you are sexually frustrated, and need to release all your pent up energy."

Funny enough, Christine said she heard something similar from traditional Filipino pseudoscience, something her family is into and she half heartily believed in.

At first, Christine tried to deny my verdict of her being sexually frustrated, probably because she felt embarrassed. Also, she knew where I was going with this comment, and because of how busy she was, she did not want to spend time sleeping with me.

I then gently squeezed Christine's thighs, causing her to tense up and even let out a soft moan. She was not suspecting of it because of the blindfold which caught her off guard. Christine then confessed that she has not had sex since we last met (few months ago) because of her busy schedule (also had to do with me traveling often). I knew Christine pleasured herself from time to time, but not very often.

Just like always, I invited Christine to spend half a weekend with me, a dedicated, no distraction timeslot from 6pm Friday night to 10am Saturday morning (it was actually all the time I can spare on a given weekend). I would host at my country house, a property just outside of the city and far from the apartment where my girlfriend and I lived. I would lie to my girlfriend and tell her that I had to attend a work related conference in NYC, but would be flying back Saturday morning, it worked each time because I truly did attend many industry conferences in NYC.

Christine was a bit hesitant at first because she was so busy but ultimately agreed when I gave her some encouragement. While Christine and I haven't done something in months up to that point, Christine always had a good time with me and was definitely excited for some fun.

On Friday night, I drove to campus and picked Christine up after classes finished. We then had a quick dinner before driving to my country house. At arrival, I led Christine straight into the basement, where I had Christine undress and put her clothe, shoes, backpack, etc. in a bin near the bottom of the stairs. She would only retrieve her belongings the day after at the end of our session. In the meantime, I would turn the heater in the already warm basement, making the room more hot and humid.

The real fun really only begins when I took out my bondage gear. I liked to start off by having Christine lie down on her back and putting leather cuffs around Christine's ankles. Then I would tie ropes through the D-rings of the cuffs and connect the ropes to the hooks I had installed on the ceiling. By pulling on the hanging rope, I could slowly lift Christine up, feet first, such that she would be hanging upside down with her hands barely touching the ground.

After double checking the ropes, the torturing would begin. In this session, I first used a whip, then a crop, and finally a paddle. With Christine, I liked to start soft and slow, before increasing the intensity. Targeted areas on thighs, butt, soles, stomach, and breasts.

Initially during these sessions, Christine started off quiet, not making much of a sound with each strike. She then would whimper or gasp as it got more painful. I think this had a lot to do with Christine's personality and modesty, where she was a naturally quiet girl. Eventually with my encouragement and harder strikes, Christine would start screaming. I would often tell Christine to scream as loud as she wanted to relieve stress. I would also tell Christine to struggle and try to break free. Christine loved the feeling of helplessness and was a big turn on for her.

We would take frequent breaks in between as it was not safe to hang upside down for long periods of time. But the total duration of this part of the session was probably half an hour.

When we were finished, I let Christine down and she was out of breathe, tired, and sweaty. There was a brief resting period where we both rank some water. We usually talked a bit before I would tickle her, digging my fingers into her ribs and stomach. Again it was to help her release energy. Christine is very ticklish and it's always a pleasure to make her laugh uncontrollably!

From there, we moved from the basement to the bedroom for sex. While Christine only sometimes agrees to anal sex, I didn't ask this time and applied lots of lube. It didn't last as long as our usual encounters before Christine had an orgasm from my G-spot massage. I finished on Christine's face right after. With Christine, you always knew she reached her euphoria and had a good orgasm when she is in tears, saying she was felt too sore to walk.

I carried Christine to the main bathroom where I had the mini sauna room. We loved talking in the sauna. It was a good way to relax and let out some sweat. We also each had a glass of cold wine.

After the brief break, this time I carried Christine back into the bedroom for round 2, but for her and not for me! I brought out Christine's favorite toy, a pink and black colored butt plug, and pushed it into the appropriate hole. From my other posts, you will know Christine calls the toy "Dr. Pink" and has a love-hate relationship with this toy because it is a little long for her body, though it hits the spot...

With the help of a vibrator and my tongue, I was able to give Christine a second orgasm this time around. It took long and more effort than the first. Christine was not expecting it but very thankful. Ending with this orgasm, we concluded the more sexual events of the night and move to the more sensual events.

The next stop was the bathtub, where I filled the tub with warm water, essential oils, and foam. My rule was that we always wash before bed because at this point I was covered in sweat, Christine was covered in sweat and our "juices". We had another glass of wine as we sat in the tub, relaxing and talking.

As the water got cooler, I helped Christine wash her body thoroughly. Like most women, Christine really appreciated a man paying attention to her needs and taking care of her. She had told me the sensual part of our encounters were her favorites.

It was probably close to midnight this time and because it was earlier than I planned, I laid out a table in the bedroom to give Christine a massage. Every woman I've been with loved my massages, they were sensual, felt good, and healthy. I liked to apply a combination of moisturizers and lotion to top it all off. For Christine, I usually took extra care of parts of her body that were sore from spankings or whippings. A technique I learned from a book was massaging Christine's vaginal and anal areas with my thumb, since it was both pleasurable and helped with soreness.

Finally it was time for bed, for this specific encounter everything ended close to 2am after Christine's hair dried!

In bed, I preferred holding Christine in a spooning position, with her head facing outwards and resting below my chin. I would wrap one of my arms around her neck and have my hand resting on her shoulder. My other hand would be tucked between her legs, with the palm of my hand covering her sex and my middle finger in between her butt, touching her anus.

When we first started our flings, Christine did not like to be held this way when she slept, because it felt suffocating. I was a big guy, have some chest hair, so it naturally got hot between us. Now she demands to be held this way, as it made her feel safe, submissive, loved, and exposed.

We usually talked for a bit before sleeping but in this particular encounter, Christine fell asleep almost immediately. She was clearly exhausted, did not have much sleep throughout the week, and the orgasms probably drained any remaining energy she had!

In the morning, I always awoke first. I usually wake up around 6:30am for work so it was natural for me to get up early. I waited for maybe half an hour before beginning to grope and massage Christine to wake her up. It was a cold, dark morning and the sun wasn't even up yet. Christine was still very sleepy and want to sleep more, but I wanted us to be done and out by 10am the latest. This was really for me to make time for cleaning the house.

I then took our some leather cuffs, gag, and some other toys from my nightstand. I had one more trick up my sleeve! As I began putting the restraints on Christine, she was still trying to sleep but soon realized what I was doing. She tried protesting and said something in Tagalog, her native language (probably cursing at me!), this time but it was no use.

Once I had the restraints on Christine, I tied her to the bedframe and began to tease her. Christine was not as receptive this time because she was annoyed. It was really to help her wake up!

I had tied Christine's legs wide apart this time, and taking the opportunity, I penetrated her one more time. She was a bit grumpy at first, then started laughing and squirming, overall in good spirit!

Christine always demanded that we cuddled for a bit in bed before getting up. She clearly yearned for affection and attention. This particular time, Christine told me she felt sad that she had to go back to reality and had a mountain of work in front of her.

Because we were tight on time, we quickly showered and I made us breakfast. We liked to chat a bit until right up to 10am. A personal goal of mine was always to make sure Christine was happy, satisfied, and felt better than before each time she visited me.

I drove Christine back into the city as she had work in the afternoon. I would then come back to the house and clean up before heading home to my girlfriend.