All Comments on 'End of Days'

by ShortieJen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love apocalyptic stories! Keep writing, can't wait!! 5 stars!!

ShortieJenShortieJenabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you and I will. :D

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 2 months ago

If you are going to lavish so much verbiage on describing fictional nuclear war, you might want to read THE EFFECTS OF NUCLEAR Weapons, edited by Samuel Glasstone. Of course anyone who understands anything about the effects of nuclear weapons as well as thermodynamics and atmospheric physics knows that the TRAPS nuclear winter theory is utter bullshit. Unfortunately; challenging it is politically incorrect just as expressing skepticism about Anthroppogenic Global Warming Theology.

You actually might have written a good story, but I couldn't wade through the initial crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

End of the World stories are great! Thanks for offering us your take. 5 stars.

ShortieJenShortieJenabout 1 month agoAuthor

I do read, and your discounting nuclear winter all together is bs. My small area of nuclear winter, Mongolia, is fantasy, I get that. As for your not believing in Global Warming, dig your head out of the sand.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 month ago

Shortie:

Mongolia experiencing a nuclear autumn isn't pure fantasy. With an elevation of over five kilometers, the greenhouse effect is somewhat tenuous at best.

If you think that you know enough to suggest that I dig my head of the sand, please derive the equation that calculates the equilibrium temperature of the planet and identify the three variables. Among the variables are the solar constant that isn't constant. Just FYI, "Professor" Kathy Dello who is a "climate scientist" was unable to perform this simple task.

ShortieJenShortieJenabout 1 month agoAuthor

All I can say to climate deniers is 97% of actively publishing climate scientists agree that humans are causing global warming and climate change. A 2021 paper found a greater than 99% consensus. So, you no more than 97% of professionals in the field. I call that ignorant.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 month ago

Absolutely I know more than the alleged professionals.

That 97% consensus that you cite is an artifact of the editors of the various "scientific journals" refusing to publish anything that contradicts established dogma. Up until about a decade ago, the imbeciles who were writing the programs for the Global Circulation models were not even taking increased cloud cover into account.

ShortieJenShortieJenabout 1 month agoAuthor

This is a pointless argument. I believe I am well enough informed that humans contributing to global warming is established fact. Not dogma, not theory. Fact. You can keep commenting here, but I am done.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy25 days ago

I actually agree that this isn't the place for an argument over the AGW issue. However; I did take the liberty of writing my own story utilizing the same title in which I present my own interpretation of the facts.

Enjoy:

https://literotica.com/s/end-of-days-4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous