All Comments on 'Endangered Ch. 10'

by ltpc

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments (Page 2)
TREK1TREK1over 5 years ago
Ltpc

I see you're answering a few messages. Any news on when we'll be seeing ch 11. I know I said take your time but I'm really looking forward to read your story again.

TK

ltpcltpcover 5 years agoAuthor
TREK1

Sorry, but at this stage I can't give you any firm estimation. I'm still working on refining the chapter and getting it edited up nicely. Work hasn't slackened off yet, and is unlikely to for another month or two at least. I'll keep you updated, but hopefully it won't take me that long to get the chapter out to you.

TREK1TREK1over 5 years ago
Ltpc

Thanks for the reply and even though I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter, it's worth it. Looking forward to it.

TK

bearminxbearminxover 5 years ago
Again,

AMAZING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Totally refreshing and new!

This story is on the right track to rank up their with "Three square meals" and my other favorite series'. Don't rush it and keep that mind churning out the great ideas! I am on the edge of my seat with anticipation but this story is too good to rush!

Sorry, but I didn't feel like signing in to Lit to comment.

- Rebel Counsel

TREK1TREK1over 5 years ago
Posted on ltpc's biography page

28/01/2019 - Chapter 11 will be releasing soon on Patreon. After everything's been checked over for errors, then on to Literotica. Thanks for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
?????

How long until release

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

How much longer until the release. At least give us a rough idea when you are going to put it on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Any idea of when the next chapter will be out?

It posted on Patreon on 28th Jan and I'm writing this on 8th Feb, meaning 10 days. Is there like a set amount of gap between Patreon release and Literotica release?

JayDominicJayDominicabout 5 years ago
Great writing, but when is the next chapters??

Your writing are awesome but when are your next chapters coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ltpc!

Oh Lord, please don’t let ltpc be dead!

ltpcltpcabout 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 11 release

Sorry guys, you're going to have to chill just a little longer. I've been busy at work, and also allowing editors time to thoroughly go over the chapter. Now I need to combine and revise from several different sources into the final piece. Hopefully that shouldn't take more than a few extra days, and result in a better product in the end. I'll update my bio when I submit to Lit. Thanks for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for the update

Itpc, thank you for the update. We'll be able to hang on however long is necessary, (and those who can't can go support your patreon for early access). I'm probably just as bad as everyone else for being impatient, (I was checking literotica multiple times a day after your last announcement) but I think that just goes to show how great your work is. And your work really is great, btw. :) We all eagerly anticipate the next chapter and know it'll be worth the wait. I know it probably gets annoying to be constantly asked "when is the next chapter". I just hope you take it to mean how excited we are and not as a sign of entitlement from your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Agree with Anon on Update Excitement

I'm not impatient, I swear. It just gets so interesting after a long wait to get more of the story of the characters. In my opinion, this is actually slightly better than Three Square Meals in terms of actual story plots and character development. Tefler keeps coming back again and again to his characters experiencing fears that they should have overcome already, and a lot of the plot is quite repetitive. The detail isn't exciting, it's boring. I don't need to know every meal they had, or how it was cooked, or how they all sat down in the lounge at the end. Your story is much more tightly written and gets to the meat and boning (haha) with great pacing.

Don't tell Tefler I said any of this though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WAITING FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS SUCKS

Dude, this is the absolute worst of not being able to have our cake and eat it too.

I've been reading this story since 2013 and it's some of the very best Lit has to offer. But, it takes FOREVER in between releases! I know there is a lot of hard work and real life juggling that takes place on your end, but on our end we wait for months and months at a time for a story most of us will probably read in a few hours or less, and then it's back to months and months of waiting.

Please take this with a grain of awesomeness, and don't change a thing you're doing. The diligence you put into your writing is why everyone is chomping at the bit. We all appreciate your communication, we are all on the edge of our seats waiting for the next chapter, and we are all positive it will be incredible.

Keep up the great work!

ltpcltpcabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks guys! It could release any day now. I really appreciate all the support and feedback. I hope you enjoy this next chapter, it's a bit of a different pace to the last few.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm still smiling :)

One of the better stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Radek = Dr. Henry Killinger and his magic murder bag.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
I also hate the wait :(

I am 100% in agreement with hating the wait times for great products and agree with both the good and bad sides of his/her argument. I don't so much mind waiting when we get 15-20 Lit pages all at once and the quality sets such a high bar that non-erotic sci-fi/fantasy authors can't come close. HOWEVER, I'm now going to have to read the whole story from the beginning just so I can remember who the characters of the harem are and what interactions they have had with each other.

I would REALLY, REALLY appreciate an encyclopedia for this story so I can look up a character name and get a brief description of who they are and any important events that they took part in. I pretty much remember what I need to know about Chris and Annabelle, and I remember bits and pieces about his dragonesses, but I can't remember who the vampiress was and I have no idea where Amy came from. I remember Immi and Hailey alright, and I think that might be because of how unique they are as characters, but he has such a huge harem that women and their names are bleeding together.

My suggestion would be to give each character a fairly short description, a description of any major plot events they took part in, and some stats such as: race, age, appearance, relationships to other characters, first appearance in story (Lit ch & pg numbers), and major plot occurences (again, ch & pg). I know that would be a lot of work, but it is also something that a fan could put together for you to post. It could be laid out as a monolithic glossary in alphabetical order, or there could be a separate glossary for each chapter.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion, and maybe I'm the only person with this problem. If I knew for a fact that the story would eventually be finished one day and I didn't have to wait 5 more years for that day to come, I would just wait for the last chapter and read it all at once. As it is, far too many stories posted here either never end, or are never finished, so I take what I can get when I can get it.

Other than that little complaint, please

verysadboyverysadboyabout 4 years ago
Arrested momentum

Teleporting halfway across the United States safely, requires momentum change.

SuperImpSuperImpalmost 4 years ago
Awesome.

I just want to say that space dragon = best dragon.

rovuzegrovuzegalmost 4 years ago

This has to be one of the best multi-chapter story arcs I've read on this site!

I just finished binging the series and am eager to see more! Glad to see that you are on Patreon and have signed on as a supporter to keep abreast of the progress toward your next chapter! Keep up the great storytelling!

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 3 years ago

"It's huevo rancheros..." equals '...dipped his flat bread into the bowl of warm soup...'?

Not in any world I'm aware of . Huevos Rancheros is, literally, ranch eggs; food-wise, it is fried eggs with warm salsa over them.

It is NOT a soup, NOT served in a bowl, and once again: on, but for five minutes of research.

It's sad, actually, such an imaginative & creative sci fi tale is repeatedly beat up by sloppiness in the mundane aspects. IE: it is NOT proper to use UK spellings of certain words when those words are part of the name of a US governmental department. The correct name is the Department of Defense, NOT the Department of Defence. That is just plain sloppy, and laziness, at its core.

Between the sloppiness and glaringly inaccurate technical aspects, (inaccuracy EASILY avoided with MINIMAL research), and much more than not knowing what huevos rancheros is, (see previous comments I've made, on several different issues), a solid 5 star sci fi plot, and character development is drug down to a 3.5-4.5, overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Honestly, I only have two issues with this story. Chris is an absolute idiot. He has very little depth other than the naive fresh off the boat kinda idiot that doesn't really develop. He jumps from one huge mistake to another and with a little aweh shucks and a big dick everyone's like welllllll your dick is huge, so it's okay. Would be nice to see him develop into an actual character at some point in the story.

The second is the pacing, what started as a sci-fi/fantasy coming if age adventure, turned into a new fast and the furious movie, went from slow substance and world building to all flash, no substance. Most of the characters don't even get screen time anymore, there's little to no character development and a lot of the plot points just stopped getting mentioned at all. Trying to fix all the world's problems, could have definitely waited until things had been more established.

I enjoy your writing, the original premise of the story was great, but it feels like that premise got lost somewhere, your world building is phenomenol but characters need a lot of work.

RobjustRobRobjustRobabout 2 years ago

"He only blew it up a little bit, dear," Susan reached over the couch to put her hand on her shoulder. "The Moon will be just fine."

Quote of the week right there.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Anon honestly,

Of course he's making mistakes. That's consistent with his character. He's a teenager you stupid fuck.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

Nothing better to do today...lets fly to the moon, create a new star and be back for dinner.

What were you thinking bro...?

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

Oh my you had me rolling hard with laughter

Amy's lines are perfect. The whole moon scene priceless.

Hope your well and writing more

Good luck and happy holidays.

Thank you for this amazing story

Herewiss13Herewiss1310 months ago

I think back to when I started reading this 14 hours ago {and basically didn't stop). To think we began with a young Laramie farmboy losing his virginity and now he's causing nuclear explosions on the Mon _with_his_mind_.

I'd call it "mission creep" but somehow the narrative just flows along plausibly regardless (for a given value of "plausible")

In any case, should I forget to mention it later: I'm loving this! Thank you.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here10 months ago

I found this series yesterday and I'm still reading with all my free time! You had me LOL a bunch of times this chapter.

5 stars for every part so far!

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca6 months ago

Priceless, what a great tale that’s both serious and hilarious. I can’t get anything done, I can’t put it down. 10 stars.

ClearmuseClearmuse10 days ago

Hilarious and great story. Just enough science for me to think I'm kind of following along, lul

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userltpc@ltpc
04/05/2022 - I'm still here. Chapter 13 is sluggishly underway at about 11k words, though no substantial progress in the last six months or so. I've been dealing with a number of real word events such as finding a buyer for my business on top of my unusual seasonal workload. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES