All Comments on 'Endangered Ch. 10'

by ltpc

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments (Page 2)
TREK1TREK1almost 6 years ago
Ltpc

It sucks that good writers like you have to channel your energy somewhere else but that's life. I can just hope it won't take toooo long to submit the next chapter but above all, thank you for being more interactive and comment on what we, your readers, have to say. I hope it will include updates on how you're next chapter/s are doing, it keeps us intrigued and longing for more (even if it frustrates us). It's part of the addiction to your story.

TK

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 6 years ago
Another fantastic entry

Once again you've made another great instalment. It was so touching when Lillian finally felt she could come in from the cold and be loved once more. This story is becoming something truly special. Keep up being awesome ltpc

ltpcltpcalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Jedi_Kahn

Yeah, that's my favourite line in the chapter for sure, possibly the series. I had a good long chuckle when I thought of it.

ltpcltpcalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Turk7Sr

Thanks for thinking it's good enough to publish as non-erotica. I'm not convinced myself. It sounds like a lot of work, and I personally find harem stories without actual sex to be... well pointless? I'm working toward publishing as an adult book, but there needs to be a re-write of the Susan-Chris relationship to play down the psudo mother-son thing.

ltpcltpcalmost 6 years agoAuthor

KJay15: I knew that the 'Moon heavy' parts of the chapter wouldn't appeal to everyone. I'm sorry you felt it let the story down, but expect similar stuff at times in future chapters. I could have half-assed the Moon trip, left out a lot of detail, but then what would have been the point?

ltpcltpcalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Trying to be more active in comments:

In the past I haven't payed too much attention here in the comments but I'll try to respond to a few...

TREK1: Well that's mission accomplished, no promise on speed for the next chapter. I'm getting busy at work again.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 6 years ago
Lol's

"Budget cuts, Sir, it's not the sixties"

I laughed so hard at that. That was worth the five stars easily.

And little Amy. She's so smart, knowing that something's not quite right with these people. If this little blurb about Chris blowing up the moon has supposedly blown her mind, the poor girl is going to be beside herself once she finds out what's really going on.

ZoconjaZoconjaalmost 6 years ago
so happy

Whenever I see a new chapter of endangered I just feel like it's Christmas and I am 12 again. Keep working hard for us readers good sir. Thank You for another wonderful chapter!!!

Turk7SrTurk7Sralmost 6 years ago
Future considerations

Hey Itpc

I am loving your story man. I really hope you finish it.

One good segestion I have for you is when you finish writing the last chapter of this awesome story, take the time to edit it into something more suitable for all audiances. If you can find a way to keep the sexual relationships in the story without them being so graphic you might be able to get this published as a story for teens. Would love to see your hard work pay off into a good book deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kids say the funniest shit

Especially when it's true.

StaukerStaukeralmost 6 years ago
KJay15

The scenes with him on the moon display a strong grasp of practical physics. That is what makes this chapter truly stunning.

KJay15KJay15almost 6 years ago
Glad to have another chapter.

But this one was lacking in my opinion, you spent next to a quarter of the chapter on or around the moon.

DragonHeart90DragonHeart90almost 6 years ago
Thanks for the meal. 😋

Keep Up The Good Work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As always, amazing!

I’m happy to see another chapter up! And I can’t wait to read what happens next! Hope to see chapter 11 out soon, I will admit I would love to see the next chapter as a respite from the evil of the worlds going ons. And see it focus on Chris and his brood living life instead of worrying about the next horrible event. Like the pregnancies progressing, all the playful banter with Immi, Annabel and Susan, developing Haileys relationship. Finishing/Moving into the new house, and let’s not forget our lovely vampire and Michelle. And maybe developing the relationship with Reyla!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Super excited as always to see a new chapter and it didn't disappoint. Funny, inventive and spellbinding. Keep up the great work. It is truly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for the chapter made my day to see it posted keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is easily one of my top five stories. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see how everything plays out.

TREK1TREK1almost 6 years ago
Ltpc

Once again you've outdone yourself, I sooooo much enjoyed this chapter from beginning to end, that, when I reached the last page I was actually mad at you for ending it even though the ending was very good. I just wanted to keep reading and not stop at all.

REALLY good job and I for one cannot wait for chapter 11, hope you're progressing at a very fast pace with the chapter as waiting will be agonizing.

Once again you've delivered, full marks to you.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Nice job 😊

ldv6ldv6almost 6 years ago
Okaaay....

When the first time Radek stirred shit and the Revelation became inevitable I and many others were sorely disappointed that such a nice story is going to end prematurely, obviously due to lack of imagination by ltpc. Boy, I guess I've never been more wrong in my opinion, and I am so glad for it! I love the story, it's one of the best I've encountered and I am overjoyed every time there's a new submission. Keep up the outstanding work, and I hope you enjoy writing at least as much as we enjoy reading your story!

ltpcltpcalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

I really appreciate these comments. Always fun to read... @SensualSigma.

This chapter was a fun one to write and I'm glad you're enjoying it. Already working on the next one.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaalmost 6 years ago
Bison and her Moo-ons.

I really dig Hailey's character, it's nice each of the ladies brings something to the group. Was worried when she was first introduced, that from the description she was going to end up being a milky bimbo. It's been pleasant seeing her mentation as well as lactation.

Udderly wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect Ending

If you ever get tired of writing this amazing series (hoping that never happens) you would do great writing comedy. That ending press conference had me laughing at 3am so hard my roommate had to come see if I was okay.

Great Chapter as always! Excited to see how the story progresses!

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

This was yet again a superb chapter. The way you crafted the scenes is incredible!

Please keep up the good work!

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
wow

another great story, thank you for another great chapter. OMG I love Amy..,. the last part was so funny... Did he blow up the Moon... ooops did I say that....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn

Damn. Daaamn. Daaaaaaaaaamn.

DAYUM.

That's all I can say lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Superb!

I can only Second the opinion above: how do you Pull it off? Sex, Fantasy, sci-fi, all in One? Great! Keep it up, One of the best Series in lit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMFG!!!!

Okay, like, really, how do you pull this off? Fantasy, sci-fi and boner-inducing erotica all seamlessly rolled into one story? I'm.......words actually fail me here. I can only stand in awe and salivate, waiting impatiently for the next chapter. Extremely well done!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Love this!

I started reading this story back in 2014. I reread it in 2016. Then I come back and see more stories to read. I am so exited and I just can’t hide it. This is one of my all time favorite stories. Thank you, thank you for posting more!

FredantFredantalmost 6 years ago
Another outstanding instalment

Really enjoyed this...

Lots of threads woven together into a thoroughly wonderful bout of escapism, sex and thrilling tension.

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this series

I enjoy this series far to much, and shall await the next chapter with as much patience as I possess. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

OMG YUSSSSSSS

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userltpc@ltpc
04/05/2022 - I'm still here. Chapter 13 is sluggishly underway at about 11k words, though no substantial progress in the last six months or so. I've been dealing with a number of real word events such as finding a buyer for my business on top of my unusual seasonal workload. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES