Ending a Night

Story Info
Meeting a man just to find out what might happen.
2.2k words
4.13
2.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

I wrote this for a lady at her request. If there are any other girls out there who would like me to write something for you then please let me know.

******

You allow your eyes to casually sweep across the room again just to make sure you were not imagining things. You weren't. There were definitely the eyes of an attractive man gazing in your direction, smiling towards you. A heated flush rises to your cheeks. You take another little sip of your now ice diluted drink that you have been sipping for an hour. This is somewhat the situation you had been hoping for coming here tonight.

The thought of this situation just being embarrassing wanders into your head. What are you doing? You fumble with your purse and try to stand up without looking in this man's direction. You cannot help another glance my way. You see me standing, walking toward you. I lean forward in an effort to catch your gaze for a moment longer. "Leaving so soon?" I ask. Your eyes glance up towards my face again but seem not to stay there with an unconfident feeling coursing through you. "Not really my scene," is your only, tentative reply.

I reply quickly, "Not really my scene either, I'm more about the people than the place. Though, I must admit, you look like the sort of person I would rather be spending some quality time with." You can't help but pop out a shy little laugh followed by a smile. "That's kind of you to say," you reply quietly, "but I am probably very boring. I was actually thinking about going home to watch 'Friends' reruns and fall asleep on the couch."

It takes a moment for me to respond, though you can tell I am honest in my reply. "If you don't mind me saying I would prefer to be a judge for myself if you are boring or not. We can go to your place and watch whatever you would like." My intentions seem to be more obvious, though you cannot help but let that doubt fester in your mind.

"What made you approach me to begin with?" you ask. That question seems to blurt awkwardly from your mouth. You wonder if maybe you should not have said that. After all, you are still not sure what my intentions are from this conversation. My response is too quick for you to replace your words in time. "I can't help but think you look amazing. I'm not sure what it is about you, but I think you look so incredibly sexy. Maybe I should have begun talking with you sooner?"

The confidence of this situation grows within you. You bite your lip a little nervously. You wonder how honest I am being; it is certainly disarming. You chuckle hoping perhaps to gather your wits and say "I think I'm just surprised you feel the same as I do. That so rarely happens for me." You find yourself standing closer to me with a simple half step. I seem to do so at the same time as I half-whisper into your ear, "Perhaps we should do something about it then."

You gently touch my hand closest to you and pull gently towards me saying "I agree; season two of 'Friends' is my favourite." You seem to have gained the confidence to tease me. You begin to step away, hoping I will follow, giving that slight tug on my fingers to suggest as best you can. My fingers grip your subtly as I step towards you, following you slowly. You feel a butterfly flapping in your chest. Maybe all that hoping is working better than you realized.

You slowly wander through the room to avoid the crowd, my fingers still gently gripping yours. It seems to take too long to find yourself outside, my grip still holding your fingers. The cool air is sweet and refreshing. You turn to see my face. My eyes look straight into yours as I gently move your hand towards my lips, gently kissing the back of your hand, suggesting what the rest of the night may bring. You are happy you do not live far away. Certainly walking distance.

Now hand in hand we begin to walk. I let you lead and certainly do not try to push you faster. I am happy to go at whatever pace you want. While I feel I cannot wait for what might happen next, I am happy to do so. Anticipation is one of the best sensations after all. Maybe it is just the light but I cannot help but notice how beautiful you are. I turn to you, hold your other hand and kiss you, slowly but strongly. As I pull away, I simply smile.

You lean gently towards me for support, feeling dizzy with lust and excitement. I hold you closer as our walking continues. You try not to run but your walking pace perhaps quickens. I lean my mouth in gently towards your ear and whisper "I want to find out how to bring you pleasure." I hope you understand what I mean. You cannot help but lean in that little closer, letting your hand touch my chest.

The beat of my heart quickens as I feel your touch. You are sure my desire for you is growing. To help steer me in the direction to your house you push softly against my chest and point subtly with your other hand. It is not far to walk now. You cannot help but part away from me to pull us closer to your house. I cannot help but admire your figure as you lead the way ahead. I cannot help but plan where I would like to hold my hands when we get there.

We finally reach your front door. You shuffle through your purse to find your keys. I softly let my hands glide around your hips as your try to focus on your search. It seems to take too long to open your front door. You gesture for me to go in first. I gently grab your hands and pull you in with me. I cannot help but bring you to my mouth again and kiss you deeply. We are hardly within your door and already I cannot help myself.

I let one hand travel to your hip and another to your hair. You are certain that I want you. You kick the door closed as we push through the doorway, your hand grabbing the front of my shirt, perhaps to help guide us somewhere. I kiss you deeply and slowly with the sound of our lips meeting filling the room as I walk you backwards and press you against the door. I let my hand return to your hip, slowly squeezing and massaging in a soft rhythm.

I break the kiss briefly to press my lips behind your ear. My tongue gently slips out against your skin. Your spine arches in pleasure as a dizziness starts to take control of you. Your hand holds my shoulder for balance as I begin to hold you against the door. I don't think I can wait any longer to explore your body. I let the fingers of my lower hand venture gently through the top of your pants. It is hardly a hint of where I want to go.

I try my best to undo your bra through your shirt. I cannot help but fondle a little too long, but I love the feeling your breasts make against my chest. My kisses venture around your neck. I want to build the passion of the moment. The strength of your breath builds the desire to want your pleasure even more. Your hands reach back to help me with your bra. It falls to the floor.

You grasp one of my hands and lead it under your shirt. The heat of my palm over your bare breast makes you close your eyes and groan softly. I press myself against you, pinning you gently against the door. You feel my thigh wedged between your legs. You cannot help but let your legs open slowly for me. I let my fingers slip underneath your pants as best they can while the other hand softly caresses your nipples. I try to slide a hand down your pants. They are the only obstruction to where I would like to be.

You reach for my chest and push against me slowly. I feel there is more force pushing me away. I resist the temptation to resist your push. You let your pants fall around you as you step towards me, now with nothing but your panties in my way. You grab my hand and start to lead me to the bedroom. You can all but feel the gaze of my eyes against your ass. I pull myself towards you and let my hands play with your belly. Our pace slows as the passion of the moment grabs control.

It seems to take so long to reach your bed. You sit on the edge of the bed and softly lie down. With your legs resting over the edge, I am in the perfect position to get where I want to go. I kneel before you and begin to kiss your thigh. I hold your leg up over me and look you in the eyes as my kissing ventures toward your body.

As my kisses get past your knees my hands grasp the edge of your panties. I begin to pull them down slowly as my kisses venture to your other leg. My kisses travel down you as I pull your panties along with me, eventually falling away from you. You know where my intentions are going. Your breath builds with anticipation. Your fingers clasp to mine as I look up at you.

My kissing continues, though interrupted briefly with a smile. I begin to venture back up again. It seems my pace has slowed, or maybe that is just the anticipation of what you think will come next. I once again go past your knee and kiss gently against your thigh. Your legs begin to part in an effort to invite me in. Your fingers grasp my hair in an attempt to steer me where you want me to go. I don't need your help though. You can feel my breath waft against your clit.

My pace slows even further. The anticipation builds some more. You shudder as I slow down. You can feel the heat from my lips and breath ghosting over your pussy, sending your senses into a frenzy. You hope you do not have to wait long for my mercy. You see my eyes look up at yours one last time, another smile escaping my mouth.

You can feel my lips pressing up against your pussy as my tongue begins exploring for your clit. Maybe I am just building the anticipation, but the feeling of my exploration seems to urge you on further. My tongue brushes all the parts of you that you want it to. You feel my finger begin to brush gently against your pussy. You feel me slide a finger into you. I rub your G-spot subtly. Your fingers hold my head where you want me to be.

Your fingers tangle in my hair as I begin to feast upon you, my hand gripping the inside of your thigh to help me ride your rolling hips. You cannot help but close your eyes and let the feeling of my lips gently sucking and kissing your clit as you feel my fingers slide softly into your pussy. The pleasure starts to overwhelm you as you begin to drip in pleasure.

I love the taste of your pussy as it gets wetter. I love the sound of your desire. I love the knowledge that there is an orgasm building inside you. I want to let it out and I am keen to do it by eating your pussy. The wetter you get, the harder I work. Your thighs begin to tremble as I work your pussy. You feel delirious with the fever of lust. Your body seems to writhe of its own accord each time I lick and kiss you.

You lose what little control you feel you had over your body as an orgasm pushes its way through your body. I try to hold onto you as best I can as your body pours in pleasure. Your pussy gushes as the ecstasy within you explodes around your body. Your fingers grip me tightly as mine rub within you. You cannot help but roll around as your legs close around my head.

You have no control. Your orgasm ruptures your body. You cannot help but let me please you with the sound of your orgasm all you can do to thank me. You are not sure how long this can continue, or for how long your pleasure owns you. It seems to take so long before your legs begin to loosen, leaving you limp and panting in the bed, soft moans escaping as tiny tremors flicker through your pussy.

******

I hope you enjoyed that story ladies. I admit, I would love to be doing that for you, but instead I will have to stick to stories. Ladies, please contact me if you would like me to write something for you.

******