Endless Time

Story Info
Edging - delicious as the love that gives it.
753 words
4.53
17.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my entry for the 750 Word Project 2022.

"You want what?"

"To edge you."

"Keep me horny?"

"Almost - take you almost to orgasm and keep you there."

She grinned, mischievous green eyes sparkling. I knew this was as much from love for me as fun for her.

"For how long?"

"It's Friday afternoon. How about 24 hours?"

I thought. Post-edging orgasms were supposed to be exceptional. We'd never tried this, but it sounded like great fun.

"Yes."

I stiffened as she undressed me. She giggled, then her face went serious for a minute.

"You'll say before you come, right?"

"Yes."

She kissed me, soft fingers trailing under my length. She knelt, fingers around my sac, licking, nibbling. My arousal soared. Her head bobbed over me, taking me deeper each time. There was a weight in my balls, my thighs shook slightly. I pushed her away, stroked her hair.

She grinned, gave my crown a quick kiss as she rose.

"And now?" I asked.

"Now it's your turn to make dinner."

Despite hot pans and sharp knives, I was still rock-hard 30 minutes later.

She returned wearing nothing but dark thigh-highs. I smelled her perfume as she caught my balls in a slim hand, started pumping my shaft. She leaned back to lift her taut-nippled breasts.

"Kiss them," she whispered. "Worship them."

My stomach a ball of flame, I sucked her buds, swirled my tongue, nipped gently. She found the right beat and, a finger-breadth from cumming, I gave a low cry, pushed her away.

"Close," I smiled.

She patted my tip. "What's for dinner?"

Sports were something she avoided, but after dinner, she was beside me, hand around my shaft, giving a slow stroke every so often, thumb sweeping my rim. She kept me very, very close. Waves of pleasure rose and fell, leaving me gasping. Twice she stopped; leaving me quivering, one squeeze from cumming. A brief pause, then more remorseless stimulation.

Later, she knelt on the bed, petted my engorged woody.

She bent to kiss me, then knelt over me, facing my feet. Her pussy an inch from my lips, I was filled with her scent.

I licked, kissed and sucked, felt her hands and mouth push me back up that happy slope. She shook, came with a hoarse roar. I shifted, gasped a husky 'Stop!'"

She rolled off, put her head on my shoulder. My wet cock swayed, ignored, as her tongue circled my ear.

"How're you doing, Tiger?" Her hand ran lightly over me. Her very words almost set me off.

""Loving it, hating it, loving you, wanting you. I need to cum, Shelly!"

"Tomorrow. It's sleepy time."

I couldn't sleep at first, then I dreamed of her, woke up to find her fingers on me, slept, woke with her mouth around soft meat, felt it harden, felt her tongue, teeth and lips relighting my fire. She pulled off just in time, grinning.

I wasn't always hard that day. She'd let me soften, give me a break before restarting. My eyes were never off her and her hands rarely off me. The desire, the longing kept building. Each time she took her hands or mouth off me, I was left as exhausted as I was exhilarated.

I dreaded her approach, the soaring frustration; I yearned, ached for more whenever she was not touching me.

The day flew by; it dragged slowly. My hours were measured with her hands, lips and boobs teasing my cock. I was consumed by the slow downtick of time.

Twice she had me lift her into her own climax with mouth and fingers. She'd pushed me to the brink over and over, left me to slowly soften.

Dinner over, I took her hand; she merely pointed at dirty dishes.

I ground my teeth, started washing. From behind me, she began to caress my swollen manhood.

"Shelly..."

"Not yet." With that, she began to jerk me, velvet over iron.

I was so very close. She stopped, began again, kept me shuddering on the very brink.

Her alarm sounded; she tossed my dishcloth away, turned and leaned over the counter. Her sex glistened with her own arousal and I was buried full-length in her, hands on hips, hammering her.

She shrieked, shook. I came in fire, wind and waves of ecstasy, more solid, more joyous than ever before.

I carried her to bed.

"Happy?" she asked.

I kissed her gently.

"Almost as happy as you will be next weekend, love."