Ends and Beginnings Pt. 02

Story Info
Looking for my pet's limits.
3.3k words
4.3
14.1k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was planning what this weekend would look like, I had really thought that Saturday would be the most important day. It's not often one ends a long relationship, after all. Yet here I was, mid-morning on Sunday, in a situation I could never have imagined. Having come down her throat once already I was still relaxing on the couch with Marie kneeling between my feet, considering what to do next.

"Turn your back to me, on all fours so I can reach your ass."

"Yes Master," she said before obeying. Her ass was still reddened from the punishments I'd given her earlier and the disc-shaped end of the small plug poked out from between her cheeks. I took a moment to run my hands over her cheeks, again admiring the marks the flogger had left and when I passed a hand over her pussy I was somewhat surprised to find it was soaking wet and burning hot.

"You're fucking loving this aren't you?"

As I spoke I pushed two fingers into her pussy and hooked them to rub her g-spot. She reacted immediately, moaning and dropping her head but not saying anything. I removed my fingers and smacked her ass again.

"I asked you a question, slut!"

"Ah... yes Master, I love it. Please, don't stop Master!"

As she begged, she swayed her ass back and forth.

"Put your hand back here and play with your pussy."

She obeyed immediately, her fingers moving rapidly around her clit. I reached over and took a larger buttplug from the pile of items. This one was only one step up from the one she had in now, but it was significant. Also the base was different, just a horizontal bar instead of a disc, which meant it could rest snugly between her butt cheeks. Reaching down to her ass I gently pulled on the plug she had in now. Rather than pulling it all the way out, I pushed it back and forth, letting the largest part enter and leave her asshole. She moaned at the feeling but did not say anything, nor did her hand pause. Eventually I pulled it all the way out and set it aside, then lubricated the larger plug.

"Now, we're going to add some more rules for you. Still nothing too complicated. Firstly, whenever you're in our apartment, you are to strip naked and put on your collar. Unless there are guests here, you are never allowed to wear clothing at home, understood?"

"Yes Master"

I began pushing the new buttplug into her asshole, retracting it when I felt too much resistance, but then pushing it in further the next time. My pet's hand stopped and her supporting arm buckled, her head and shoulders falling to the floor, but to her credit she did not pull away.

"Secondly, you will wear this buttplug at all times, unless your asshole is being used for something else."

As I said that the plug pushed all the way into her ass and she gave a final, small yelp.

"Yes Master"

"Good. Now, lay on your back in the middle of the room."

She moved towards the center of the room, her arms at her side and her knees bent. I picked up a vibrator, one of the "personal massager" types with the big rubber head and walked towards her head. I knelt down so I was straddling her head, my balls and ass in her face and my hardening cock between her ample tits. If she was surprised, she didn't say anything. I positioned the vibrator over her pussy and flicked it on. Immediately she began to moan a little, though it was muffled by my body.

"Now hold this just where it is and don't let it move."

A mumbled 'yes Master' and her hands took hold of the vibrator. No problem following that command, it would seem.

"Good girl, now remember, keep it steady."

I got some more lube out and put it between her breasts. Then I took her tits in my hands and squished them against my cock, pushing down hard enough to hurt her. She squealed a bit, but the vibrator stayed where it was. I began thrusting my hips back forth, fucking her tits and running my balls over her face.

"Stick your tongue out you worthless whore, lick my balls."

She stuck her tongue out and did her best to lick me around her moans. I increased the pace of my thrusting, squeezing and kneading her tits even harder. Usually it takes me a long time to come the second time in a day but the soft, tight tunnel created by her tits was quickly building the orgasm within me. I suppose her moans and squeals might have had something to do with it too. I straightened my back and released her tits, reaching behind me to grasp her hair and pull her head up, burying her face in my ass.

"Eat my ass, slut!"

For the first time in a while, she hesitated, her brain perhaps caught between the need to obey and her disgust at the current situation. After a moment, her tongue came out again though and I could feel her licking my asshole. Still, hesitation was against the rules. After enjoying the feeling of her tongue working around my ass, I let go of her head and resumed fucking her tits, crushing them down even harder.

Maybe she was a bit put off by the rimming, but it hadn't affected her ability to hold the vibrator steady nor had it seemed to dull her arousal. I could tell she was getting closer to coming. Nearing my own orgasm I leaned forward, giving her space to breathe so I could better hear her moans. I increased the pace and force of my thrusts and just as I was orgasming I moved back and put my cock in her mouth. The position was a bit awkward and she was surprised, but I was still able to come down her throat again. As I did so, I saw her body contorting in the first throes of orgasm. Leaning forward, I grabbed her wrist and shoved it to the side, making her drop the vibrator at the peak of orgasm. Then I slapped right down on her pussy, a light blow but more than enough to sting such a sensitive area in the middle of an orgasm. She struggled and writhed beneath me in a mix of pain and pleasure, my cock still in her mouth.

When it was done, I sat back on my haunches, such that my softening cock lay across her face, and surveyed my handiwork. If she looked disheveled before, she was downright ruined now. Bruised tits, red pussy, sweat and jizz pasting her hair to her face. Still when her eyes turned towards mine, I saw no disgust or anger, but just the serenity of post-orgasmic bliss. Hard to believe this was the same woman, if I didn't know better I'd think she was drunk or something. I still figured she'd come out of it sooner or later though, probably this was just a particularly horny day. Not that I'd complain, of course. I reached down and cupped her cheek in a palm, she leaned into it and closed her eyes, for a spell we just sat like that.

This idyllic moment was broken, as so many have been, by the growling of my stomach. I realized I had not eaten breakfast and here it was almost time for lunch.

"Well, pet, I think it's about time for some food. Probably a lot of water too, given the activities of the day so far."

"Yes, Master, food would be wonderful."

I stood up and was about to turn away when I recalled something.

"Get up on your knees."

After she complied I placed my flacid cock in her mouth and after a moment began to urinate. She did not seem to mind at all, in fact she brought up a hand to stroke my balls. Had this slutty sex-crazed girl been hiding all this time inside my responsible girlfriend? Now that I thought about it, I supposed one could ask the same about me. I had never before let her see this side of myself, who's to say the same was not true for her? With this line of thinking I finally entertained the idea that this might be able to become a permanent thing.

"Alright, I'm going to make some food. You may have some free time while I'm busy."

"Free time, Master?"

"Yes, do whatever you wish so long as you don't break any rules. And stay out of the kitchen, I don't need you getting in the way."

Marie seemed a bit unsure about this command, but eventually settled onto the couch. I figured some free time would be essential, if this was to continue long term. After all I was certainly not going to order her to use the restroom or something, and besides there'd be times when I wanted to do my own thing without even a cockholster distracting me. Such as cooking for example. I know some people like casual sex while cooking, but the idea of having my pants down while there's flames and hot oil about has always seemed too risky to me.

After a few moments pondering I settled on pancakes. A bit late in the day for breakfast food, but pancakes are always appropriate. A short while later I had a group of them, stacked on one plate and some eggs for the side. I carried the plate out and set it on our dining table, with some syrup beside it.

"Come here, and kneel," I said, pointing to the floor beside my chair.

"Yes, Master," she said and immediately popped up and came over to kneel.

I left her there a moment and went back to the kitchen where I picked up a bowl and a glass, filling both with water. The glass I set on the table, for myself, and the bowl I set on the floor.

"You may drink this. Keep your hands on the floor though, drink it without lifting the bowl."

"...Yes, Master."

It is awkward for a human to drink in such a position, but she figured it out. Still, she could barely fit her face into the bowl enough to reach the water. I made a mental note that I'd have to pick up some proper dog food dishes. Meanwhile I set about eating my pancakes, enjoying the sight of this woman, usually so proper, lapping up water from a bowl at my feet. Her ass was raised in the air and I could just see the little bar of the buttplug poking out from between her cheeks. After a little while she raised her head and sat back, apparently having had enough. I noticed her eyes straying towards my food.

"Hungry?"

"I... uh," she said, uncertain about what kind of answer I would want, "N-no Master,"

"That is obviously a lie, pet. When I ask you for information, don't think about it, just answer truthfully."

"Yes, Master, I'm sorry. I am hungry, yes."

"Good girl," I patted her on the head before tearing off a dry piece of pancake and holding it out to her, "Here, eat this."

She began to reach up to take it from me, but stopped when I pulled my hand back and gave her a reproachful look. After a moment, she understood and placed her palms back on the floor, leaning forward to eat it directly from my hand. As the piece of pancake became smaller, I held it in my palm as one might when feeding an animal.

Our meal continued like this for a while, I ate my food and occasionally offered her a piece of pancake. When I'd had my fill I cut up the remaining pancakes and eggs into smaller pieces, mixed them up a bit and set the plate down on the floor.

"There you go, pet, you may eat the rest."

"Thank you, Master."

She seemed to have gotten the hang of it by now, as she did not hesitate to bend down and eat, pausing occasionally to lap up some more water.

"When you are done eating, clean up the dishes. After that come and join me on the couch."

"Yes, Master," she said around a mouthful of food.

I went and got some more water before heading back to the couch and picking up a controller. Of course I was still horny and I still had plans for her, but I am not a highschool kid anymore, there are limits to my energy. So I took a break and played some videogames while she cleaned up the dishes. When she finished I indicated the space beside me on the couch. As she sat down and snuggled against me, I could see she had taken a moment to wash her face as well as the dishes.

For a time we sat and snuggled like this, and eventually I noticed she had fallen asleep, her head laid against my shoulder. For all that I had abused her today, she apparently still felt comfortable enough to sleep on me. Indeed, I could not deny a warm, fuzzy feeling as I sat there cuddling with my naked, collared, buttplugged girlfriend. I was not lying earlier, when I said I still cared about her. Nor, I suppose, when I said that the relationship could continue if she agreed to my terms. Insane terms that no one would ever agree to, yet here we were.

Such musings are nice, but of course she was now my possession, that had not changed. Watching her sleep there I found myself reaching over to stroke her breast and softly run my finger around her nipple. She shifted slightly, but otherwise did not react. My hand traveled down, softly trailing over her body and eventually ending up between her legs. Her pussy was still quite wet and warm and I gently rubbed over her clit. Her breath quickened and before long her eyes opened lazily.

"Have a good nap, my pet?"

"Yes, Master," she smiled, her legs widening to more easily accommodate my hand. Immediately I pulled my hand away.

"Good, get on your knees and suck my cock."

Food and rest had revived my energy and playing with her while she slept had awoken my cock. If she was disappointed that I wasn't going to continue touching her, she didn't show it. She simply shifted to kneel in front of me and obediently began to suck. After a moment, she remembered what I had instructed her earlier and instead focused on my balls first, then rubbing her face against the shaft and head.

"Good girl," I said, stroking her hair.

She continued diligently taking my cock, even pushing it towards the back of her throat. Eventually I took her head in both hands and began to thrust her up and down more violently. No doubt she thought I was close to coming, but after several thrusts I pulled her head back off me and stood up.

"Get up here on the couch, on your knees with your ass towards me."

"Yes, Master!"

As she hopped up to oblige I was puzzled for a moment at her eagerness before I realized: she thought I was finally going to fuck her pussy. I didn't bother to hide my smirk as I ran my hand over her back and ass.

"Tell me, slut, what do you want right now?"

"I... I want..."

"Remember, if you lie I'll punish you."

"I want you to fuck me, Master!"

"Be more specific, slut," I pushed my fingers into her wet pussy.

"I want you to fuck my cunt, Master! Please, please, give me your cock!"

"Good girl," I said, sliding my fingers back and forth inside her, "I'm glad you were honest. I'm afraid that your pussy is not what I had in mind though."

For a moment she seemed confused, until she felt me pulling on the buttplug. She whimpered slightly, but did not protest, as I again pulled it back and forth for a while before removing it. I set the plug aside and put some lube on my penis, squirting some more onto her ass before lining my cock up behind her. Though I desperately wanted to fuck her asshole, I felt a sudden concern.

"If you want to give up, now's the time to say something."

She was silent a moment.

"I will not give up, Master. Please... enjoy my asshole."

Who could turn down such a request? I began pushing myself into her ass, slowly as it was still her first time, and I stopped sometimes to put some more lube. She rested her head on her arms, which were folded on the top of the couch and she whined and cried out a bit, though not with any words. Every pained noise she issued only made me harder and more excited to be inside her. Finally my cock had disappeared into her, and still I kept pushing forward, squishing her buttcheeks until I was as deep as I could be.

For a moment I just enjoyed being buried in her ass. If there was any doubt in my mind before of her submission to me, this silenced it. I ran my hands all over her body before grasping her breasts and kneading them roughly. She cried out and I felt her asshole tighten pleasurably as I hurt her. Letting go of her tits I took hold of her hips and slowly drew myself almost all the way out of her, enjoying the feeling of her asshole squeezing every inch of my cock. Then I began to fuck her in earnest, slowly at first but with increasing pace. With every thrust forward I pulled her hips back, hilting myself each time and as her ass slapped back against me she grunted in pain. Soon I found myself fucking her harder, spurred on by those pained noises. With one hand I grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her head back and her little grunts became louder, until she nearly wailed as I fucked her. I slapped her asscheek with my other hand and was rewarded again with a tightening of her asshole. I had already come a couple times today, so it would be some work to get off again, but I felt the orgasm building as I looked down and watched her fat ass rippling from the force of my thrusts. Finally pushed over the edge, I pulled back on her hair and hips, burying myself as much as I could and then I came into her ass. The orgasm seemed to last a long time and I found myself partly collapsed onto her by the end of it. I sat there, listening to the sound of our labored breathing for a moment before straightening up.

There had been several moments today where I'd thought she'd surely had enough, the next thing would be too much. A time may come when that limit is found, but after this I was certainly not going to waste any more time wondering when. I pulled myself back slowly, loving the feeling of my softening cock exiting her asshole. I reached over to pick up the lube and the buttplug, making sure the plug was nice and slippery. As my cock finally fell out of her, I lined the plug up with her hole. She stiffened as she realized what I was doing, but she just sat there quietly as I gently pushed the plug into her, sealing my semen inside her.

Then, not bothering to even give her an order, I half picked her up and pushed her off the couch onto the floor. She landed on her knees and as she raised her head I took her chin in one hand, using my thumb to open her mouth. In my other hand I held my cock, and I directed it right into her waiting mouth. I gently thrust in an out of her for a moment, before pissing into her throat. For her part, she just looked up at me with dazed eyes and swallowed.