Ends and Beginnings Pt. 03

Story Info
The importance of rules.
3.4k words
4.36
7.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of Sunday was relatively uneventful. Both of us were exhausted, so we just took a shower and spent the evening relaxing. Dinner passed much like lunch, I fed her bits from my plate until I was done and then gave her the scraps. Eventually I caught myself yawning and decided it was time to turn in early.

Marie liked to sleep in pajamas and on opposite sides of the bed, I did not care for either thing. Thus, when we went to bed, I pulled her to me, and arranged her in a manner I found pleasing, with her tits and pussy pressed up against me. As she lay her head against my chest I could feel the leather of her collar and I knew she was still wearing the buttplug. I didn't get much time to enjoy this cuddling though, as I almost immediately fell asleep.

At six in the morning, her alarm went off and jolted us both awake. I noticed she had rolled away from me in the night, but I had already decided not to worry about that. After I'm already asleep, I don't really care what she does. I lay in bed and watched her groggily stand and walk to the restroom. I could tell from her ginger movements and wincing that her body must be pretty sore, particularly her ass.

I too was a bit sore from the previous day's exertions, yet I still was sad to let her go. She has an office job she had to get to, while I work from home. Having her under my desk all day would have made the work go by a lot more pleasantly, but reality is what it is. After a short while I got up out of bed and went to join her in the restroom where she was brushing her teeth.

"So, obviously, the rule about you never putting clothes on in the apartment is suspended on weekday mornings when you need to get dressed for work and you may remove your collar and set it by the door when you leave. Also, any time you're going to leave the apartment while I am here, you are to check with me first. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," she said, around a mouthful of toothpaste.

"Good girl," I said, patting her butt before going back to lay in the bed a while longer. I enjoyed laying there and watching her get dressed. She picked a loose, soft dress, perhaps to avoid aggravating her various sore spots and bruises. Fortunately the only marks left behind were in places easily covered by most clothing. Soon enough she was done and she came to kneel at the side of the bed.

"Master, I finished getting ready. May I leave for work?"

I smiled, pleased with her obedience and sat up to face her.

"First, pet, stand up, turn around lift up your dress."

She did as I commanded and I pulled down her white panties before spreading her buttcheeks. As I suspected, the plug was missing.

"Tell me, slut, what is the rule I gave you about the buttplug?"

"Master... surely while I'm at work -"

I slapped her ass.

"I asked you a question, bitch, answer it."

"S-sorry Master. The rule is that I am to keep the plug in any time my ass is not being used."

"Right, and is your ass currently in use right now?"

"...No, Master."

"Which means you're breaking the rules. Go get the plug and the lube, and bring them here."

Shortly she returned and offered me the plug.

"No. You broke the rules, so you fix it. I want to watch you put it back in yourself."

She looked apprehensive for a moment, before her shoulders slumped in resignation. After a brief pause to consider her exact strategy, she got down on her hands and knees, butt towards me, and applied plenty of lubrication to the plug. It took some fumbling, as she wasn't used to putting things in her ass, but she got the tip in and started pushing in the plug ever so slowly.

"Come on now, you're going to be late if you don't pick up the pace."

"Master... it hurts!"

"Well, you should have thought of that before you took it out. If you don't hurry it up, I'm going to put it in for you."

That seemed to motivate her because she pushed the plug the rest of the way in immediately, flinching a little as the largest section passed through her asshole. As she turned around to pick up her underwear, I caught her chin in my palm.

"Now, of course you'll have to be punished for breaking the rules, but considering you have to get to work, I will forgo your punishment until you get home tonight. Isn't that kind of me?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master," she said, reaching up to dab at her watery eyes.

"Good girl. Now, go ahead and go to work. And make sure you take the lube with you, in case you need to put the plug back in while you're out."

"Yes, Master. See you tonight, Master."

With that I laid back down and ignored her while she got herself back in order and then left.

Without my new toy, the rest of the day passed like most others. Except for the distinct soreness in my cock I could almost believe the previous weekend hadn't happened at all. I didn't have much work to do that day, so I spent the free time shopping for some new toys. I ordered some cute dog bowls to feed her with, some more containers of lube and a few other surprises. I have to admit, I perhaps got a bit carried away. Having a woman who has agreed to let you do whatever you want makes shopping for sex toys a lot more exciting. Around eleven thirty I realized her lunch break would be coming up soon, and I decided to check in on her, so I sent her a text.

You haven't broken any rules, have you pet?

She responded quickly.

No, Master.

Good. When you're on lunch break, go to the restroom and send me a picture of your asshole with the plug in.

She did not respond, but around forty minutes later I received a clear, if oddly angled, shot of her ass with the bright blue plug clearly visible, snugly nestled in her asshole. I haven't received many naughty pictures in my life and I quite enjoyed this one. I mentally added 'take embarrassing nude photos' to the growing list of things I wanted to do to her. I spent the rest of the day generally fucking around and fantasizing about what I would do when she got home. Unsurprisingly I got pretty worked up and decided to partake in some pornography and masturbation. At the time I figured it would be just a warm up before the main event, I wasn't planning on an orgasm, but of course I ended up getting pretty into it. Right around the time I was feeling about ready to come, I heard the sound of keys turning in the door. A moment of juvenile fear rushed through me as I realized someone was about to walk in on me with my dick in my hand and porn on my screen, before I remembered that I am an adult and this is my apartment.

"Hello, Master," Marie said cheerily as she shut the door.

"Welcome home, pet. Get changed and then come kneel over here," I replied over my shoulder. She seemed to pause for a moment, taking note of what I was doing, before complying. Shortly afterward she was again kneeling before me, naked except for her collar. Her mouth opened slightly, predicting my intention, but I had a different idea. I just kept right on stroking and when the moment arrived I sprayed my load over her face and hair. Only when my orgasm was complete did I pull her head forward and place my cock in her mouth. Without being ordered, she began softly sucking the dregs of semen out of me and swallowing my piss.

"Ahhh, that's a good girl. How was work today, slut?"

"It was good, Master. I -"

I admit I was barely listening to what she was saying, as I was busy enjoying the sight of her talking casually while covered in my semen. Still, I got the jist of it enough to ask her a few questions. I noticed that whenever she was not talking, she would automatically go back to sucking my cock or licking my balls. Perhaps she was trying to put me in a good mood so I'd go easy on her punishment today. It wouldn't work, of course, but I did appreciate the effort.

"- so of course I had to re-do the whole -"

"Enough," I stood up, "It's time for your punishment."

"Yes, Master," her eyes were downcast.

"Now, I will give you a choice as to the exact form of your punishment. Option one is quite simple, I'll spank your ass till it's red and bruised. In option two, you will kneel on the hard floor of the kitchen holding a plate in front of you for twenty minutes. The catch is, if you drop the plate, then you'll get further beatings. Which do you choose, pet?"

For a few moments she sat there silently, biting her lip. I could almost see the gears turning in her brain as she considered which of these options would lead to less pain. Eventually she reached a conclusion.

"I would like option two, please, Master."

I smiled, in what I hoped was not too predatory a manner.

"Very well, follow me."

When we arrived in the kitchen I lead her to a corner of the room. On the floor I had already scattered some grains of uncooked rice in this area. Seeing the rice, her face fell, but she did not hesitate when I indicated her to kneel on them.

"When you kneel you must do so with the proper positioning. Your knees should always be spread, of course. Also, you must curl your toes to rest on the floor."

It took some physical manhandling but eventually I got her situated how I wanted her. Her feet were bent in such a way that the ball and the toes rested on the floor and her heels were raised. I could see her wincing at the hard rice biting into the skin of her knees.

"In the future, when I command you to kneel, assume I mean this position, unless I tell you otherwise."

"Yes Master," she said, trying to hide a wince.

Next I picked up some plastic clips, like you would close a bag of chips with, and crouched before her. Taking one of her breasts in my hand I opened the clip wide and and let it close around her nipple, making sure to get plenty of her breast in there as well. Repeating the process on her other breast, I stood back to appreciate my handiwork. I could see the tears welling in her eyes already and we had not even started the proper punishment.

"Put your arms out in front of you, parallel to the floor."

As she complied, I took down a large, heavy ceramic serving platter from the cupboard. Technically a plate. Her eyes widened as I set it down on her palms.

"I'll start the timer as soon as you remind me why it is you're being punished."

"I-I... I'm being punished because... because I disobeyed my Master. I'm sorry, Master."

"Good girl," I said as I patted her head and then set a twenty minute timer on my phone, "And good luck, my pet."

With that I walked back to the living room with a casualness I did not feel. It was a challenge to leave her in such a state, I wanted to play with my toy some more, but I had a plan and I was determined to stick to it. Settling down back on the couch I flicked through some television, keeping the volume low enough that I would easily be able to hear if she dropped the platter.

A short while later I checked the timer I had set and saw that almost ten minutes had passed and I decided to go check on Marie. When I arrived at the kitchen I saw she was struggling. Marie had never been a particularly fit person and maintaining a position like this can be surprisingly difficult, especially with any added weight. Her face was flushed red, streaks of tears mixed with dried cum on her cheeks. Her arms had drooped quite a bit, though she still had not dropped the platter.

"How's it going, slut?" I walked over to stand next to her, clearing a spot for my feet in the patch of rice.

"It hurts, Master..."

"As it should, it's a punishment after all," I squatted down and took hold of the tabs on the clips. She whimpered as I lifted them and used them move her breasts around.

"Do you know what you can do to avoid punishment like this in the future, slut?"

"I..." she trailed off, fresh tears falling, "What, Master, what can I do?"

"It's simple. Just stop thinking. Every time you've broken the rules so far, it's been because I gave you an order and you decided to try and think about what I meant by the order. When, of course, I meant exactly what I said. At home, you don't need to think, you only need to obey."

As I spoke, I slightly twisted the clips on her breasts, then I pushed them towards her rib cage. She cried out as I pushed the hard plastic into her soft flesh.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes! Yes Master, I understand!" She nearly screamed her assent. I could see her arms wavering and dropping ever lower.

"Good girl," I said. I dropped the clips and placed my hands on either side of her body, trailing them down her back and chest until one rested on her ass and the other over her pussy. At this point I was not at all surprised to find her pussy engorged and wet. Her breathing became even more labored as I circled my fingers around her clit and breathed into her ear, nibbling on the lobe. With each struggling breath, the plate sank lower and lower. She bit her lip and her hips began to shift in time with my fingers, trying to get me to touch her more directly. After a bit more teasing I acquiesced to her need and began to stroke her clit in earnest, but at the same time my other hand tugged on the plug. Not enough to pull it out, but just to make sure she felt it's presence. She shivered and moaned, but her hips did not slow. The plate was listing to the left pretty badly at this point, she did not seem to notice. As I continued my ministrations her breathing became more ragged, more urgent until finally she arched her spine backward and her body locked up, quivering all over, as she came. Of course, her arms finally gave out and the ceramic dish clattered to the floor. I kept toying with the plug in her ass and gently rubbing her pussy for a bit while she came down, then as she recovered I gave her a hard slap to the crotch, eliciting a pleasant yelp of pain.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed yourself slut, because you've failed your challenge," I stood and showed her the timer, which indicated about five minutes remaining.

With flushed face and panting breath she looked up at me, looking still a bit dazed by orgasm.

"I did enjoy myself, Master. But I'm sorry to have let you down."

Very pleased by this contrition I patted her head, before reaching to a shelf above us where I retrieved a riding crop I had placed there earlier today.

"That's alright, it just means you're in for some more punishment. Put your arms behind your back and clasp your hands to your elbows."

As she complied I stood up beside her and took off the pants I was wearing, letting my hardening cock swing free once again.

"Now, for the last part of your punishment. I'm going to whip you and I'm not going to stop until you make me cum. If you move your hands from their current position, I'll take my cock away and whip you even harder until you replace them. Am I understood?"

"Yes Master, I understand."

With that I shifted so that she could reach my cock and immediately whipped her breast. The first one was pretty gentle, but it was still enough to draw a wince from her. Perhaps the clips over her nipples were making things even more sensitive. Not to mention the rice grains still biting into the skin of her knees. Even with all that though, she diligently took my cock into her mouth and began sucking. I continued whipping her, using short, fast strokes that would sting without bruising. I focused mainly on her tits, but I made sure to include her stomach and thighs as well. Every now and again I would punctuate this pattern with a harder strike against her breasts or even a light hit to the pussy. Each time I was rewarded with a whimper and I felt my cock throb in response. Before long her chest was red and marked from the crop, tears were flowing down her face, but I have to say I've never had a better blowjob. Her head bobbed rapidly, she took my cock all the way to the back of her throat, her tongue and lips worked furiously to get me to come. I suppose there's nothing like a little motivation to draw out performance.

Still I wasn't ready to come just yet and I didn't really want to end the fun too soon. I targeted a strong strike at her left breast, aiming towards where the clip was clamped down around her nipple. As I'd hoped, this impact knocked the clip off of her, causing her to drop my cock from her mouth and scream in pain. While I enjoyed this display, my eyes were focused on her hands, and sure enough they slipped away from her elbows. As soon as I saw that, I stepped back and rained blows down on her. Gone were the quick, stingy strikes, now it was actual impacts, all focused on her tits. The other clip fell free as she sobbed in pain, but finally she regained the sense to fix her posture, holding her elbows once again. I stepped back in close to her and she immediately got back to work on my cock. I kept up the whipping, but much gentler now than I had been. I felt the orgasm building and I decided to help her a bit by grabbing her hair with my free hand, fucking her face. As I got ready to come I dropped the crop, grabbed her head with both hands and forced my cock as far down her throat as I could before my hot cum exploded into her mouth and down into her stomach.

Normally I'd like to spend some time relaxing with my cock softening in her mouth, but given the current situation that didn't seem appropriate. She had successfully completed her punishment after all, it wouldn't be fair to prolong the pain at this point. I admit I hadn't really thought this far ahead, my plan ended at the end of her punishment. Marie's eyes had that glazed over look that I'd come to associate with this sort of play and I found myself helping her to her feet, brushing the remnants of rice off her legs. When I had decided to accept her offer the other day I had thought it would be a very brief thing. I guess I had assumed I would maintain my cold-hearted attitude toward her, but looking at her beaten and crying, of course I couldn't really do that. After a moment of uncertainty I lead her to the bathroom and sat her down on the toilet while I ran a bath, warm but not hot. When it was ready I helped her into it. Not really sure what to do, I considered leaving until I felt her hand still tightly holding mine. In the end I sat down and held her hand while she relaxed, eventually leaning her head into my palm.