All Comments on 'Enduring Dreams of Submission Ch. 12'

by Player One

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
I must have been reading too fast -

'cause I thought that Karen had a ball gag in her mouth when she started talking. Sigh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
let the slut speak

By making the sub keep silent for most of the time, you lose the stimulating effect of having her say she likes what's being done to her and wants more. Just saying she was being whipped, fucked, and eaten doesn't really arouse the reader (this reader) at all.

And, would you PLEASE decide whether it's her pussy, her vagina, or her cunt? "Cunt" is the word to use in BDSM, or anywhere else where the participants are really going at it. "Vagina" is such a cold, medical term that it doesn't belong in erotica at all. Anyone who uses "vagina" to indicate a woman's cunt is a pussy. Yecch. It's her cunt that's the center of attention here.

Grammatical note. "It's" isn't the possessive. "Its" is. "It's" is a contraction of "it is."

"It's odd that the goldfish keeps its nose pointed south all the time."

Your stories have a lot going for them. Really enjoy them.

Suzzie in Sacramento

JudyLeeJudyLeealmost 8 years ago
Confused.

I saw the same thing RAD'L did. Did you remove the ball gag to let Karen speak, then reinsert it, only to remove it again to speak, then put it back in? Terribly inconsistent. Other than that confusion, it was a really good chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous