All Comments on 'ENF Dot Com - A Wandaverse Spinoff Ch. 06'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Interesting concept. Wish they were longer. Hope you do more.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you, more to come.

Thank you for leaving feedback. It's always appreciated. It's especially nice to get compliments. Length is always an issue. I am more of a novel writer. If I didn't edit myself This would be a badly structured and fatally flawed book with minimal erotic content. If you read over the whole submission list there is a story arc in the background. The audience on Literotica would abandon me pretty quick. I also got dinged for questionable content a few times when I started. The get in and get out short entry approach limits some of these issues. the current submission I am working on right now is longer and has almost reached a length that I am worried is a slog for the readers. I am hoping to increase my output in the near future. I am eager to develop my series villains. I want to branch off the nonconsent pornography angle to establish the threat level in my overall arc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
New meaning to Shark Tank

Cool idea for a story.

Some suggestions; a local tv station owner needs ratings for his news programming and is a fan, auto show girls auditions, and maybe the company could make some cash by taking personnel requests from ex-husbands and other admirers who'd love to see more.

Thanks and keep up the good work. Short is better than nothing but just like she said a little longer would be nice.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you and I love the suggestions

Wow, thanks for the suggestions. I will try to use the personal request angle into the mix. I love the idea. The news angle is a very good idea too. My inspiration for the series is the movie "Used Cars" I really like the idea of live broadcast humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...