ENF Dot Com - A Wandaverse Spinoff Ch. 07

Story Info
Preacher's daughter gets posted online.
3.4k words
3.42
8.1k
4

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

The happiest day of Josh Fields' life was the day he and his friends ambushed their classmate on the beach. Wanda was a beautiful black girl with huge round tits that looked like half watermelons that sat on her chest. Most of the school had shown up to watch them pull Wanda's bikini top off. Wanda squealed in embarrassment and Josh almost came in his shorts.

Josh had been armed with a video camera that day and had recorded the entire incident. He loved everything about the incident. The look of horror as it dawned on Wanda that her tits were about to be revealed to the world was the sexiest thing he had ever seen in his life. Then ten seconds later the poor girl's tits were out while she was processing that the deafening roar from the audience was approval at witnessing her bare breasts.

Josh rushed from the crowd to film Wanda up close. He was inches from her as he got closer to Wanda's bare chest than anyone besides her boyfriend Julie. Wanda looked in horror as Josh captured the intimate details of her areolas and nipple tips.

When Josh's leader Dillon started groping Wanda's Chest, Wanda was whimpering. Josh made sure to capture the look of horror on her face as Dillon violated her body. Dillon went as far as popping Wanda's breasts in his mouth while the crowd cheered her humiliation. Josh loved the disgusted reaction on Wanda's face as Dillon slobbered on her tits.

Dillon went to snatch Wanda's bikini bottoms down for the crowd that was chanting for pussy. Wanda went almost white at the thought of her tight pink pussy being bared for her entire school. Just before Dillon got a good grip on her bottoms, Wanda got free. Josh felt an ache in his balls at being denied the sight of cootch.

Dillon and his crew spent the rest of Spring Break watching the footage of Wanda. The crew came up with a plan to get Wanda's panties off when class started back up again. They might have succeeded if they hadn't underestimated Wanda's ex-boyfriend Julio Duran. The crew thought Julio thought like they did. They assumed Julio was still bitter over the breakup. They assumed Julio would feel Wanda was busted goods now that the whole school had seen her topless and groped up.

They thought wrong. The plan to expose Wanda again in front of Julio went very wrong. Julio was still deeply in love with Wanda when three of the crew got Wanda trapped again Julio went ape shit crazy on the crew. Dillon had been smart enough not to be in the same room as Julio when it went down. Dillon escaped the emergency room beating Julio laid down on Josh and the rest.

Dillon got his a day later. Julio got arrested for the beating he laid into Dillon's crew. Dillon felt safe enough to come back to school with Julio locked up. Wanda caught him selling pictures of the Spring Break incident. Wanda responded by punching Dillon so hard in the balls that a testicle ruptured.

Dillon reacted to losing one of his nuts by starting a porn company that specializes in degrading women. If he didn't hate women before Wanda now he had a vendetta against all women. He partnered with a strip club owner named Rich. Rich financed the company with money from a family of Brazilian drug dealers. Filthy Rich enterprises specialized in assault porn. The secret to the company's success was mixing real assaults with scripted assaults. They staged some incidents with actors who were in the know and sometimes they used models who didn't realize that buried in the vast amount of paperwork they were signing was the scripts they were approving for their own assault.

Usually, the company switched between dancers who worked Rich's strip clubs and models or want to be models trying to break into modeling. When the opportunity to break out of the mold of using models presented itself the company jumped on it.

Josh had found just such an opportunity. Josh had gotten a job as a mall security guard. His mall had a dress code for patrons. The main purpose of the dress code was to prevent gang activity. Of course, the dress code disproportionally affected black males but Josh attributed that to black guys' proclivity to gang activity and dress. The dress code also prohibited wearing any clothes with profanity or other offensive messages or symbols.

This was where Josh got involved. He had thrown out a young black kid probably Eighteen or nineteen for wearing a backward baseball cap with the word "pimp" on it. The fact that the youth had bought it in the mall made no difference nor did the teen's protests that several shaved head white kids were wearing combat boots with white laces and a Detroit Sanders football jersey with eighty-eight instead of Barry Sanders' number 20. Josh didn't see the point. eighty-eight was a symbol for "Heil Hitler." Josh didn't care and continued to show the kid the door.

Josh expected to never see the kid again or if he did return to the mall he would follow the dress code now that he knew the mall was serious about enforcing it. He hadn't banned the kid. He had just sent him away for the day.

He next saw the kid on the local news. Apparently, the kid's father was a pastor for the biggest black church in the state. The father had decided to throw all his weight behind defending his son from the righteous injustice if being asked to leave the mall for the day. Nevermind real issues facing his congregation like police brutality or unfair criminal sentencing that was way off balance in regards to race. Pastor Watkins had decided to go to the mat for his son's right to wear a hat promoting the sexual exploitation of women for profit on private property.

The two highlights of Pastor Watkins public grandstanding were his wife Eden and Daughter Adina. Even from the background of the press conferences the pastor held charging the mall with discrimination, it was quite obvious that the pastor had probably married his wife for her huge rack. Even dressed semi conservatively her cleavage was massive pressed into her brightly colored pantsuits.

If Eden had a big chest then her daughter Adina was off the charts. Big tits must have run on both sides of the family. Because Adina was stacked like nothing Josh had ever seen. Pastor Watkins had Adina singing hymns and old negro Spirituals like it was a bonafide civil rights march. He had dropped hints t that Adina was available to sing for private gigs without just plugging his daughter's music career. That was where the pastor had messed up. By advertising that Adina was available for public appearances she had just made herself available for a staring role in Filthy Rich's next production.

Doug Bickle had was opening his new bar. It was mostly a vanity project to give his band a place to play. Doug had inherited a fortune from his father's construction business and was determined to blow it all in record time. He knew nothing about running a bar but loved bass guitar. He had grown up listening to funk and blues music. Doug had put together a garage band with his gym rat dude-bro buddies. They called themselves "The Funky Hunky Honkies." They were heavily muscled enough that Dillon didn't look out of place with his steroid pumped body when he pretended to play the Tambourine with the band.

Adina had been hired to sing lead backup vocals for the night. She and two other back up singers were dressed in strapless gold mini dresses. Adina had no idea how flimsy the construction of her dress actually was.

Several members of Pastor Watkins' church had shown up but as Dillon had planned they had shown up late enough that they were forced to the back of the club.

"You can always rely on black people showing up late." Dillon thought even though he had given Adina a late start time just so anyone she invited to the show would be seated far enough from the stage that they couldn't interfere once the real show began.

Filthy Rich put out the word that "Doug's Big Jugs Bar" was going to be the sight of another public exposure event and the bar was packed. It was clear that one or more of the backup singers was going to be the target. It was quite obvious to everyone upfront of the club, except Adina's mother and father, that Adina was going to be the target.

Adina did an amazing job of singing. She was good enough that Doug was almost reconsidering using her. He would almost rather have her as a permanent part of his band. If she hadn't pointed out her boyfriend in the back of the club Doug would have called the whole thing off. Looking at the well put together brother in the back was enough to change his mind.

Doug didn't have a prayer of competing with Solomon Bench. Doug had asked if Solomon was named after the blues singer. Adina responded that he was named after the judge from the old testament. Sol was from a legal family, a second-generation lawyer. Adina's eyes lit up when she spoke about Sol's credentials.

Doug took the mike after they finished a Rolling Stones cover and Announced that Adina was going to perform a solo dedicated to her father's church.

Adina took center stage and the cheer from the congregation in the back of the club was spirited. The front audience was also excited as they assumed this was the part of the show they had been waiting for.

Adina started singing about Paul and Silas in Jail. The back of the club started to cheer as they recognized the hymn. Dillon bristled at the mention of the word "bail" in the song. It reminded Dillon of his hated rival Julie the bounty Hunter. Dillon had pretended to hire sound and visual recording people to tape the event, so Adina was thrown when a cameraman with a shoulder-mounted camera and Josh stood over her with a boom mike.

Dillon was behind Adina when she spread her arms to hit the high note.

"Keep your eyes on the prize." Adina belted out.

Dillon and Josh had worked out the plan ahead of time. Josh lowered his boom mike behind Adina and Dillon grabbed her arms and in a flash had Adina's hands zip-tied to the boom mike behind her back. Adina looked scared and confused. Her parents stood up to assist their daughter only a second before the rest of rowdy white guys the crowd surged to the stage in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Adina felt Dillon's hands slip into the sides of her dress beneath her armpits from behind her back. Her eyes went wide as she made eye contact with her father trying to get through the crowd. Dillon yanked and the gold material of her dress ripped away completely. Adina was onstage in her strapless white bra and tiny red thong panties.

The crowd in front started cheering at Adina's huge bra clad tits. The church congregation in the back was stunned at the sight of the pastor's daughter half-naked. The female members of the church tried to get to the front of the club but ran into the well-prepared bouncers and the tightly packed wall of white patrons trying to crowd the stage.

Adina's powerful voice could be heard over the roar of the crowd. Her screams of protest and embarrassment. Dillon stood behind her with his head resting on her shoulder. Adina could see him looking down her bra at her mountainous cleavage. Dillon's hand crept to the center of her bra.

Adina looked at the evil grin on Dillon's face as he prepared to strike. She screamed as Dillon pulled the white fabric down. Dillon felt his dick get as hard as he had been in the years since he had another big titted ebony goddess in a similar position.

The crowd up front cheered at the sight of Adina's big black tits flopping out of her bra. There was an angry gasp from the back of the club as the church congregation got a site if the pastor's daughter's bare breasts. Although they would deny it if asked later, most of the male members of the church couldn't help but stroke their hard cocks at the sight of the topless Adina.

Dillon grabbed the boom mike and pulled it down. Adina was forced to thrust her naked chest out. Her large breast bounced slightly. It was all it took for Dillon to break down and need s feel of the preacher's daughter. Dillon snaked his right hand up Adina's torso. His stubby fingers rested under her right orb snd squeezed the underside of her tit. Adina's screams couldn't be heard over the cheering crowd.

Dillon turned his head towards Josh. He nodded tilted his head towards Adina's chest. Josh picked up on the signal and quickly cupped Adina's left breast. It was the greatest thing Josh had ever felt. Adina's breast felt like warm velvet. Josh had only felt up one black girl in his life and that was a stripper with fake breasts. Adina's tits were bigger and a much softer natural feel.

Josh and Dillon made eye contact again. Adina could read their thoughts. Almost simultaneously Josh and Dillon were on Adina's breasts with their mouths. Adina's eyes practically bulged out of her head as two tongues hit her nipples at the same time. She looked right into a camera lens pointed at her face. Dillon bit down on her right nip. Adina's mouth flexed in pain.

One of the members of the Watkins' church tried to break through the line of bouncers. He took a pocket Tazer to the neck. The large black man flopped on the floor. The rest of the congregation backed off.

Adina couldn't believe these two disgusting guys were slobbering on her nipples. She had only let three guys do that in her whole life and now in one swoop, she had almost doubled the number of guys who had ever touched her breasts. Her latest boyfriend Solomon hadn't even seen her topless before today. She knew he was somewhere in the room but she couldn't pick him out from the crowd. It seemed like hundreds of guys were cheering for her tits.

Dillon let Adina's nipple pop out of his mouth. He reached across and pulled Josh away from Adina's breast. Josh could not hide his disappointment at being pulled away from Adina's hard black nipple. Dillon might have had a problem with Josh if he hadn't immediately nodded to Adina's panty covered pelvis.

Back in high school when Dillon had made exposing Wanda in public the focus of his life. He had taken it so far that Wanda had retaliated by punching him in the balls. Wanda had been so mad that the blow ruptured one of Dillon's testicles. Dillon had lost the ability to manufacture testosterone naturally and had essentially been castrated by his teenage victim. Instead of learning not to mess with women, Dillon learned to take advantage of the situation when it presented itself. Dillon's biggest regret wasn't that he essentially lost his manhood but that when he had Wanda at his mercy that he didn't pull her panties down for the audience. He had every intention of doing so but had not discussed it with Wanda's friends who had betrayed her by setting her up for public display. Wanda's friends agreed that flashing her tits would be funny and the money the male students paid to be in attendance was very lucrative. It didn't seem like that big of a deal at the time. It had been a scenario featured in dozens of movies they had all grown up watching. Letting Dillon pull off Wanda's panties seemed too far to allow. So the girls released Wanda right before Dillon could pull her bikini bottoms down.

Dillon had always regretted that he didn't expose Wanda's pussy when he had the chance. He vowed that someday he would rectify that mistake. Today he would live out that fantasy using Adina as a proxy for Wanda. He smiled at Adina who read his mind and tried to kick at him. She was off balance because of the spiked heels she was wearing.

Josh grabbed her feet so she couldn't kick anymore. Dillon ran his sweaty hands up Adina's vulnerable legs. Adina's eyes met her fathers in the crowd. She registered the helplessness in his face, he could do nothing to stop what was coming. A second cameraman materialized from the side of the stage. Adina realized that not only was the crowd going to see her exposure but these disgusting white guys were going to document her humiliation to relive it over and over. Little did she know that she was soon going to be one of the most popular models on a new up and coming porn site.

Dillon's stubby fingers reached Adina's skimpy red panties. She tried to move away but she could only move so far with Josh holding her feet. Dillon gripped the sides of her bottoms and slowly started pulling down. The crowd went crazy as Adina's shaved pubic mound came into view. Camera flashes could be seen all around as the lacy material gave way to more and more flesh. Adina's mouth hit the floor as she felt air on her bare pussy lips. The crowd erupted as Adina's womanhood was laid bare for all to see.

Adina fell to her knees and slumped forward her ass stuck in the air. Dillon wasn't done yet. He removed the microphone from the grip pole. Adina cried out in shock as he ran the mike down the crack of Adina's bare ass. The rough metal surface found the opening of her velvety walls. Adina shook her head at the inevitable.

Josh hit the floor in a heap. Solomon hit him right in the back of the skull. Adina was able to get to her feet before she could be violated further. She stood between Sol and Dillon. Even though he dwarfed the black law student Dillon was reluctant to tangle with Solomon. Dillon did his job as a bouncer strictly on the basis of his size. He was big enough that the strip club patrons were afraid to test him. The reality was that even with his big muscles he was still fairly untrained as a fighter. Solomon's confidence scared him. Dillon had not seen the blow that floored his friend Josh. He assumed Solomon must be dangerous to dispatch his friend with so little effort.

While trying to figure out how not to tangle with Solomon Dillon had an idea. It was wicked in its simplicity. He grabbed the boom pole Adina was still strapped to and flung her headfirst off the stage and into the crowd. Adina screamed as she flew through the air.

The crowd broke her fall. That was the last bit of good luck Adina had. She was passed around like a beach ball. With her hands strapped she had no way to protect herself from the handsy bar patrons. Her big naked tits were manhandled as she made her way around the club. Her panties and high heels were lost in the shuffle. She couldn't believe how rough the greedy white patrons were being with her nipples. She didn't realize it at the time but her giant tits being such a tempting target was what saved her from more than a couple of errant finger pokes as she made her way to the back of the club.

She finally made it to the area where her church congregation had been located. Adina could swear that a couple of the men from the church had gotten a few cheap feels as she made it to the floor.

Josh woke up in an ambulance. Dillon was with him.

"You're gonna be ok buddy." Dillon stated.

"What happened?" Josh asked.

"Some big black guy jumped you from behind." Dillon said.

"Then what?" Josh asked.

"I protected you." Dillon lied even though there was camera footage of Dillon running offstage while Josh lay prone on the floor.

"Thanks buddy." Josh replied gratefully.

"I take care of my friends." Dillon lied.

"You sure do that was awesome." Josh responded.

"Yeah, it was." Dillon said grinning.

"Were Wanda's tits feel that good back in high school?" Josh asked.

"Wanda's tits were much softer." Dillon responded.

"I sure wish I had got a feel of her back in the day." Josh reminisced.

"Someday buddy, someday." Dillon promised.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers