ENF Dot Com - A Wandaverse Spinoff Ch. 09

Story Info
Magic show exposure.
3k words
4.26
7.8k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

The last public stripping that Filthy Rich Productions had staged had been a huge success. The footage of the poor red-headed victim they got from the camera Dillon had dropped and abandoned was fantastic. If it had not been for the quick-thinking of Bazongaz The Magical Clown, who had been on hand for the shoot, the best footage from the shoot would have been lost.

Dillon had instantly taken a liking to Bazongaz The Magical Clown. Inspiration hit Dillon and he had Dillon back for another shoot. It didn't take much imagination to come up with an idea to use a clown-themed magician. Of course, the public stripping needed to take place onstage during the magic show.

In order to make Rich happy Dillon agreed to use Lisa the model who they had passed up on a previous shoot. Lisa had come across as a mega-bitch when they had interviewed her for the opportunity to be the Brew Busters Theme Park spokesmodel. She had acted like Dillon and Rich were a couple of creepy date rapists. To be fair she wasn't far off. Lisa's stuck up demeanor would have made her a shoo-in to get picked to have her blouse pulled open on opening day of the theme park, if it hadn't been for Monica. Monica was sweet and innocent which Dillon loved but what put Monica over the top was that she had just turned eighteen and was still in high school. The Idea of the cute little girl having to attend class after having her bare tits plastered all over the internet was too good for Dillon to pass up.

That shoot had been an incredible success. Not only did they flash Monica's tits to a huge crowd of people but her hot mom had been splashed by one of the rides and left dripping wet in a see-thru white shirt. Rich had to admit that Dillon had made the right decision. Now he was thinking it was Lisa's turn. Using the contact info they had from the previous interview Dillon contacted Lisa with an invitation to perform on a submission video a local showman was going to be sending out to the national late-night talk show circuit. If the video did well there would be a strong possibility that Lisa would be making an appearance on one of the late shows.

Lisa would be playing the role of an audience member who Gazongaz pulled out of the crowd to help with a trick. Lisa would climb into a box and be cut into thirds and split apart. The beauty of the trick was that Lisa would be completely helpless while locked in the box.

Lisa had again made quite the impression during her staged interview. Not only was it obvious that she was still creeped out by Dillon but she didn't treat Bazongaz with the respect he thought he deserved. For starters, Bazongaz was a pretty talented stage magician. For the budget he spent on his act, Bazongaz put on a pretty good show. The amount of comedy he injected in his act was pretty impressive for a starting comedian. With the right connections, Bazongaz had the potential to become a star.

Lisa treated him like a street mime. The fact that he was paying her, or at least pretending to, made no difference to Lisa. She would take his money and use him for the opportunity to be on television but she couldn't pretend to take Bazongaz seriously. Any guilt Bazongaz might have felt for the humiliation he was going to inflict on Lisa went out the window as Lisa subtly talked down to him.

Playing the part of Bazongaz assistant was Ashley, the best friend of Dillon's sister Britney since high school. They had a third girl in their best friends trio but had turned on her senior year. Along with Dillon and his group of friends they had conspired to pull her bikini top off in front of the school over spring break shortly after her eighteenth birthday. It had actually been the incident that had inspired the creation of ENF DOT COM. Dillon loved exposing the big black tits of his victim to an audience.

Unlike the others that participated in the breast flashing of the high school girl at spring break because they had a sexual desire to see the victim publicly exposed, Ashley did it because she was jealous of the girl's relationship with her boyfriend.

Even though she had pretended to be less than attracted to her victim/friend's boyfriend Ashley had to admit to herself she was very attracted to the boyfriend. While Ashley always said she found the boyfriend to be somewhat homely, the reality was that she found his big muscles to more than make up for his less than perfect facial features. Ashley didn't really think the boyfriend was all that ugly anyway just not handsome in a conventional sense.

Ashley felt a mixture of emotions when she and Britney had convinced their friend to break up with her boyfriend. It was somewhat of a relief to not see her friend with the object of her fantasies, to no longer be tortured with envy as she listened to stories of how great the boyfriend treated her. Ashley also knew that she could never be with the boyfriend. While Britney was fine with having a black best friend, she didn't approve of interracial dating and the Mexican boyfriend probably would have cost Ashley her friendship with Britney. Along with the loss of her other friend for dating her ex-boyfriend would leave Ashley without either of her two best friends.

Ashley was also jealous of her black friend's huge beautiful rack. On some level, Ashley thought that maybe showing everyone her friends tits might have demystified them a bit. It was pretty easy to be envious of her friend's breasts when the whole school showed up for a chance to see them. Ashley thought that the boyfriend was proud to be the only one that had ever seen her friend topless. If everyone had got to enjoy them, on some level they would be devalued.

It didn't work and her victim and the boyfriend were quickly back together and were married and with a kid on the way in less than a year. Ashley knew that she had missed her chance but in reality, she never had a chance. Instead, Ashley got a job working for a porn company that specialized in videos that mimicked sexual assaults. The secret of the companies success was that they mixed actual assaults in with the staged assaults. The trick was to hire a performer and overwhelm them with paperwork and slip in the script where they agreed to be exposed and groped up.

Lisa's short-tempered demeanor meant she lost interest in the paperwork in front of her in almost record time. Bazongaz the clown was smiling so big he was practically beaming as the stuck up model signed the paper acknowledging the script to pull her clothes off on stage.

Lisa's snotty attitude was to be expected during rehearsal. Lisa hadn't even bothered to read over the fake script that had been worked up for the shoot. She had only read the part where she is chosen from the audience. She completely ignored the first part of the act where Bazongaz and Ashley in the role of assistant bantered back and forth through a couple of tricks. Once they started actually through the bit, Lisa was shocked at the crude humor displayed in the act.

Bazongaz did the magical pickpocket routine where he stole Ashley's watch and necklace without her noticing. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a bra which he claimed to be Ashley's. When Ashley denied the bra was hers Bazongaz reached out and gave her boob a quick double squeeze while simultaneously honking his bicycle horn as though her breast was a squeaky toy.

Bazongaz would apologize and check his other pocket and produce a pair of panties. Ashley would look shocked like She was looking at her panties in Bazongaz hand. Just as it was hitting the audience that Bazongaz might be holding Ashley's panties, Bazongaz made a lifting gesture with his free hand. Ashleys skirt starts to rise and Ashley squeals as she spins so her ass is facing the crowd. The skirt rises up high enough to see the bottom of Ashley's ass before Ashley pulls the dress back down.

Lisa is absolutely appalled at the blatant sexuality of Bazongaz's act. Lisa starts to make a stink about her outfit, saying it was too slutty for the audience member she was pretending to be. The more she complained, the harder Bazongaz got. He couldn't wait to strip her down in public. Bazongaz gave in on the wardrobe demands and convinced Lisa that the sexual innuendo would have nothing to do with her part of the show.

On the night of the taping, the crowd was packed with rowdy guys. The Filthy Rich porn company had sold tickets to the fanbase to witness stripping live and had no problem selling the hall out. In order to keep the entire crowd from being horny ENF fetishists, Rich closed his strip club down for the night and had his strippers attend the show as well. The smattering of exotic dancers added to sexual energy in the room. Fortunately for Lisa, Rich and Dillon managed to convince their Brazilian drug dealer financiers to sit in the audience instead of participating in the show like Dillon and his friends working the cameras. It took some convincing as the South American twins had a thing for blonds and couldn't be trusted not to take things to another level in regards to assault. As it was there was a better than even chance that the rapier of the twins might pull a fast one with Rophinol before the night was over.

Bazongaz and Ashley ran through the beginning of the act much to the delight of the crowd. Even though Ashley had appeared on the website a few times before as part of the set up for the public stripping the audience either didn't remember her non-nude appearances on the site or they were eager to see any female flesh. It was probably more of the later as the crowd gave off an electric energy as Ashley's skirt lifted up her thighs. Ashley felt the excitement go through the crowd and hesitated an instant too long before spinning to keep the crowd from seeing her pussy. For an instant, Ashley's bare pussy lips were visible to the audience members seated upfront.

Ashley glanced back to the cameras recording the show to see if they had caught her reveal. From the look on her former high school classmate's face, it was obvious that he had captured a glimpse of her sex on tape. Ashley knew that she would have to fight to get Dillon to edit that out of the final video before they posted it online. Maybe she wouldn't fight it. The idea of her bare pussy being posted online was kind of sexy. Also, Dillon always creeped her out, even when they were younger. Now that Dillon was pumped up with fake testosterone he was huge and three times as scary.

Bazongaz called for a volunteer from the audience and made a little show of considering a few members before he settled on Lisa. Once Lisa stood up the audience knew she was tonite's victim. Ashley might have been attractive and there might have been dozens of strippers spread out in the crowd but Lisa was a different level of attractive. Even in her toned-down outfit, it was obvious that Lisa was a model. Her tight blue tank top revealed an impressive firm chest. Lisa barely bounced a bit in the cotton top. While her flared black skirt reached all the way to her knees it was clear that Lisa had toned sexy calves.

"Please step into the box." Bazongaz said gesturing towards a coffin-sized crate standing upright that Ashley wheeled to the front of the stage.

Bazongas opened the three panels that made up the three chambers of the box. One chamber was waist-high the next stopped at the neck and the third was for Lisa's head. Lisa stepped in and Bazongaz closed the panels behind her. Ashley and Bazongaz spun the box three times. Ashley retrieved four guillotine blades from the side of the stage.

Lisa faked screamed when Bazongaz put two blades through the box at the waist. He put a blade through the neck and Lisa was silent.

"Oh oh, that's not a good sign." Bazongaz said to a giggling crowd.

Ashley opened the three panels of the box. Lisa was separated by the blades. Lisa smiled as the cameraman took his position on the stage. It seemed odd to Lisa that one of the cameramen was Dillon the steroided up producer that had interviewed her for this gig and a previous modeling job. Lisa remembered the mixed emotions she felt when she was passed over for the previous gig. On the one hand, she was upset that she didn't get the job after all a gig is a gig. On the other hand Lisa was kind of relieved not to be working with the intimidating Dillon. Lisa was about to find out she should have trusted that instinct.

Dillon was standing very close to her now trapped in the box. The vibe the pumped up predator was giving off made the hairs on Lisa's neck stand up. Dillon was obviously filming her breasts in her tight blue top. Lisa realized that Dillon's breathing could be heard through the house speakers. It was od for the camera man to be wired for sound at an event like that. Lisa could tell something was off.

"No offense Bazongaz, but this act you got going is kind of weak." Dillon said.

"Ahhh, who asked you?" Bazongaz asked in his three stooges voice.

"Someone has to save the show, right audience?" Dillon asked the crowd.

The crowd was silent as they tried to understand what was happening. Lisa was confused at how off the rails the taping was going.

""What do you suggest to save the show?" Bazongaz asked.

"This ought to liven up the crowd." Dillon said handing the camera to Bazongaz.

Dillon walked around to the back of the box and reached around to the front. Lisa gasped as Dillon's hands found the hem of her blue tank top. Slowly, Dillon lifted Lisa's tank top over her torso. The crowd started cheering as her lean stomach came into view. Lisa started to squirm but her hands were pinned to her hips by the fake blades.

"Don't you perves dare." Lisa spat as the shirt reached the bottom of her D-cup breasts.

"Don't what?" Bazongaz asked.

"Don't this," Dillon said pulling the blue shirt over Lisa's lacy white bra.

Lisa's dark red nipples were faintly visible under the stage lights. Lisa looked around helplessly as the crowd applauded her exposed bra.

"You fuckers, let me go." Lisa growled.

"What? I can't hear you over the honking." Bazongaz said.

"What honking?" Lisa asked before she could think better of it.

Bazongaz reached out and grabbed Lisa's right boob. A low pitched horn honking sound went through the house sound system. Bazongaz grabbed her other breast and a high pitched horn played. The audience laughed as Bazongaz went from breast to breast with different pitched horn honks.

Dillon reached around and squeezed Lisa's right boob to "Shave and a Hair cut," Bazongaz responded by two quick honks on the left breast "Two bits"

"Bad day to wear a bra that clasps in the front princess." Dillon whispered in Lisa's ear.

"For my next trick, I need to remember the magic words." Bazongaz bellowed to the crowd.

"Try hocus pocus." Dillon said.

"Hocus pocus," Bazongaz said gesturing with his hands.

Nothing happened.

"Alakazam," Bazongaz said.

Nothing.

"I got it. Bibbity boppity boobs." Bazongaz said.

"Fuck it. Open sesame bitch." Dillon said reaching around the box and grabbing the clasps of Lisa's bra.

Lisa's eyes went wide with shock as she felt the clasp give way. Bazongaz zoomed in on her chest as Dillon pulled her bra open. Lisa's mouth hung open in horror as she realized that the whole room was seeing her bare chest.

Dillon's hands found Lisa's naked tits with two horn honks. Dillon began juggling her chest in his two hands and fast jazz trumpet tune broke out as though her bouncing breasts were making complicated musical sounds.

"You're a pretty good magician for a cameraman." Bazongaz said to Dillon.

"I hope you're a pretty good camera operator. I'd hate to miss out on any of this footage." Dillon replied.

"I actually have a trick or two left up my sleeve." Bazongaz said reaching into his pocket again.

Bazongaz produced another pair of tiny white bikini panties from his pocket. Lisa looked in terror as she realized they were her panties. Somehow Bazongaz had stolen her panties right off her body without her noticing.

"I could try a new trick but I'm pretty sure the audience would like to see this trick again." Bazongaz said.

"What trick?" Dillon asked.

"Lift." Bazongaz said stretching his hand out.

Lisa screamed as the hem of her dress slowly started to rise. Her smooth creamy thighs came into view as the skirt lifted. Bazongaz hand started to shake in mock effort just before Lisa's pussy was revealed to the crowd.

"Come on guys lets give Bazongaz some encouragement." Dillon said to the audience.

The crowd started clapping and cheering. Bazongaz found new strength as the skirt started rising again. Lisa felt the air hit her bare pussy as the material of the dress bunched around her waist.

"OOOO a natural blond." Bazongaz said.

Lisa screamed as the audience cheered her exposure.

"Best Magic show ever." Dillon said.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers