ENF Dot Com - A Wandaverse Spinoff Ch. 08

Story Info
Company Picnic Show.
3k words
4.19
6.2k
4

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

Kyle Bogner had been going nowhere since he had graduated high school. After a string of minimum wage jobs, he had landed a job as a telemarketer. The pay wasn't good but there was a constant stream of young women who took the position with hopes of earning big bucks in commissions.

Kyle hadn't really excelled as a phone salesman but he was earning more than he had bagging groceries or tearing ticket stubs at the movies. For the extra two dollars an hour, Kyle was willing to put up with getting hung up on constantly. Eventually his boss Mr. Skinner noticed that Kyle wouldn't be run off even with the constant rejection on the phone.

Skinner eventually moved Kyle off of cold calling and made him in charge of transferring interested parties to the closers. All of a sudden Kyle had some power. Now it was up to Kyle which closer was assigned to which lead. Kyle now had the power to affect the salespeople's commissions. If Kyle transferred a lead to a strong closer the salespeople made more money. If he transferred to a weak closer then salespeople lost money.

It was not long before Kyle was putting his new power to good use. The power to influence sales commissions in a job filled with pretty young girls was an awesome perk. Kyle was not above making a struggling female employee discuss what he could do to help her out over drinks. If Kyle sensed enough weakness he was even able to make a couple of girls put out in exchange for hooking them up with strong closers. Kyle had a thing for single mothers struggling to make ends meet. More than a few local kids woke up to get ready for school and found that "Uncle" Kyle had stunk up the bathroom and drained the hot water tank.

Mr. Skinner had noticed that Kyle had become quite successful with some of the ladies on staff. He and Kyle had Joked at what a successful cocksman Kyle had become since his promotion. Skinner was amazed at how Kyle had transformed into a ladies man. Kyle was not particularly good looking. He was moderately fit from his days as a high school athlete but was quickly getting out of shape without the discipline of competitive sports keeping him training.

Skinner did not realize Kyle's newfound popularity with the ladies was not due to his charm or smoothness. In fact most of the women he had been with, did so out of financial desperation. Kyle was a pig.

Skinner was so impressed with Kyle's skills with the ladies that he put him in charge of the company's annual Spring Picnic. Skinner figured that Kyle must be fun if he was so popular with the ladies. Every year the company reserved half the pavilions at Franklin Douglas Park and played kickball and volleyball and washed down hotdogs and hamburgers with cheap beer.

Volleyball always brought back wonderful spring memories for Kyle. In his senior year of high school, he and his friends had arranged to strip off the just turned eighteen school tease's huge black tits to the student body at a beach volleyball game. Kyle gleefully remembered capturing the horrified look of shock on the poor girl's face in his camcorder view screen as the male students cheered at the reveal of her giant breasts.

Kyle and his friends spent the rest of spring break editing the footage of the giant yellow bikini being pulled up over the huge black rack while the beautiful victim squealed in embarrassment as the whole school finally saw her huge round orbs exposed.

If they had left it at that, they might have gotten away with it. Unfortunately for Kyle and his friends after a week of watching those titties from multiple angles, the group got the urge to fondle those tits and finally get her panties off. What they hadn't counted on was the girl's ex-boyfriend. Just as the group was about to get their hands on those big black tits the boyfriend showed up and wrecked shop. Kyle had his lip split open by the boyfriend and required stitches to fix his lip leaving him with a scar.

Kyle's friend Dillon and the leader of his group of friends had enjoyed the experience of pulling off the girl's top so much that he had become a porn producer. He had partnered up with the owner of the strip club that he bounced at and financed the production company they borrowed from a family of Brazilian drug dealers. Their specialty was porn videos that looked like sexual assaults. The secret of the companies success was that they staged some assaults but also filmed actual assaults and posted a mix of both on the company website Filthy Rich.

The secret was to get the girls to sign waivers of approval agreeing to be filmed for some other purpose. Quite frequently when filming an assault they would use a model or actress who thought she was making a public appearance or filming a commercial. Kyle had the brilliant idea to turn the company picnic into a shoot for ENF DOT COM.

Kyle would hire a video company to film the picnic in order to use the footage for a promotional video. In reality, the videographers would be Filthy Rich employees. The telemarketing company was on the upswing, and the possibility of one of the cute young girls at the company becoming the face of the business was pretty tempting.

Kyle chose his victim carefully. Meagan had escaped his advances mainly due to the fact that she was attractive enough that it was a forgone conclusion that she would marry well. She was a beautiful curvy redhead with stunningly bright blue eyes. Meagan didn't react at all when Kyle tried to hint that he could hook her up with a better commission earning situation. Money just wasn't a big concern for her.

In order for his plan to work though he needed Meagan to dress somewhat sexy at the picnic. Instead of coming right out and asking Meagan, he took a different tactic, competition. He walked up to the cubical next to Meagan's where the buxom blond Emma was situated.

"Emma, Would you be interested if we asked you to be the image we use on the thumbnail pic we use for the promotional video we're gonna be shooting at this year's company picnic?" Kyle asked loud enough that Meagan could overhear.

"I guess so." Emma replied.

"It might make for a fast track to a promotion. If you become the face of the company the bosses would need to put you in a position where the new clients could see you." Kyle continued.

"Okay." Emma said happily.

"You should be a shoo-in for the thumbnail girl as long as you do one thing." Kyle said.

"What's that?" Emma asked.

"Well you're probably the cutest girl on staff but you do have a little competition. You do need to dress up a little. Play up your good looks. Nothing crazy but a tank top and maybe some shorts or better yet a swimsuit and cut off shorts." Kyle answered.

"I'm not wearing a bikini to a company function." Emma replied.

"I'm not asking you to, but a one-piece over shorts or one of those tankini tops with cut-offs or even a sports bra type top would really work." Kyle said.

"I don't know that I really want to do that." Emma said hesitating.

"You're probably right. You're a cute blond. We all know it's almost impossible to beat a cute blond. That been true since Marlyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield to when we were kids and it was all about Kim Basinger and Madonna to now with Britney Spears. Hell, even that Destiny's Child girl everyone loves had blond hair now. You kind of have a Drew Barrymore thing going with that smile of yours. They'll probably want to capitalize on that." Kyle responded before walking away.

Kyle glanced at Meagan's cubical and saw that his plan had worked. You could see that the wheels were turning in her head. While Emma might be an attractive second rate version of Drew Barrymore, Meagan was a first-rate version of Meagan. With her full teardrop-shaped cantaloupe-sized breasts and heart-shaped ass along with her clear porcelain skin, Meagan could give Emma a run for her money any day of the week. Meagan didn't know why she wanted to compete with Emma she just knew she didn't want to come up short in a beauty contest. Meagan was especially bothered by Kyle's assertation that somehow blonds were somehow more beautiful than redheads.

Meagan paid heed to what Kyle had said about dressing for attention. With her red hair, Meagan chose green clothes to offset the colors. Of course, Emma was right when she said that a bikini top would be ridiculous but her choice of emerald green one-piece swimsuit that was cut high on the hips paired perfectly with a pair of lowrise cut off jeans. While not a t-back swimsuit it was obvious that below the shorts the suit tapered in to reveal a considerable amount of curved ass cheeks.

Emma had dressed on a grey sports bra and a tight pair of black athletic shorts. While it was true that Emma did indeed look fabulous in her little outfit, Meagan clearly looked better. Unless one had a blond fetish, Meagan's ample curves and flawless skin clearly looked sexier as the two mingled about the picnic. It didn't seem at all suspicious that the Filthy Rich film crew started paying Meagan more attention than any of the other picnic attendees.

The day had been going wonderful for the employees. Everyone was having a great time. Even though drinking was forbidden in a public park the company had been plying the company with beer discreetly in red plastic cups. The attendees thoroughly enjoyed the activities Kyle had planned out for the event even Bazongaz the magician clown Kyle had hired to entertain the kids was a big hit, despite the fact no children were in attendance. Kyle had hired Bazongaz not to entertain the non-existent kids in attendance but to control the outcome of the random pairings of the companies three-legged race.

As much as Kyle would like to have set Meagan up during the volleyball tournament for the nostalgia factor, he knew there was no way Meagan was going to play volleyball in a skimpy bathing suit. A girl would have to be crazy to do that as it was almost predictable that big boobs, bathing suits, crowds, and volleyball almost certainly leads to exposed tits. Only closet exhibitionist girls would go for something like that.

Kyle had planned for the three-legged race to be the event that winners competed for the use of the company's beach house they had as a timeshare. Of course, the company CEO used the beach house during the two weeks they had access to it during peak season but the winning team would have access to the house for two weeks during the summer. Of course, the company never told the employees that the offseason was famous for frequent thunderstorms and an unbelievable abundance of biting insects.

Kyle had Bazongaz the clown magician pull the random partners from a hat. Thanks to sleight of hand that would have been a masterful performance if anyone had cared enough to be paying attention as the names were drawn. In reality, no one was overly concerned with the drawing and took it on faith when Kyle and Meagan were partnered up.

The race participants lined up at the starting line and waited for Mr. Skinner to fire off the starter's pistol. Meagan noted the bulked up cameraman waiting by the finish line. The other two camera operators were normal average-sized guys but the third one was freakishly built. Meagan had never actually seen a human that muscular in real life. He looked almost like a cartoon character. Even the steroided up pro wrestlers at the local shows weren't that jacked.

The starting gun went off and the racers rushed forward. Meagan could see the jacked cameraman focus in on her. Meagan knew her breasts were bouncing under her swimsuit. Her pace slowed as she didn't want to have a wardrobe malfunction in front of the camera. She couldn't imagine how horrible it would be for the cameraman to capture her naked breasts on film. The idea that he would see her and rewatch it later was just awful. She just wouldn't be able to handle it if some stranger had that over her.

As they neared the finish line Kyle put the next part of his plan into motion. He tripped Meagan and they fell over. While they rolled on the ground Meagan heard the whistle that signaled the race was over. As Meagan stood back up she realized that Emma had been on the winning team. Just as it dawned on her that her rival had won the contest and the prize, Meagan's eyes clicked left she saw Dillon approach her and Kyle with the camera.

Meagan knew that she needed to put her game face on for the camera. Even if her rival had won the race, Meagan knew that the real contest was to be the face of the promotional video. What Meagan really wanted was exposure. What she didn't realize was how much exposure she was about to receive. She smiled for the camera not realizing Kyle was reaching for her shoulders.

Meagan was still smiling for the camera as Kyle slipped his fingers under the shoulder straps of her bathing suit. It wasn't until the straps were halfway down her pale white shoulders before Meagan realized anything was off. Meagan lips pursed on a shocked oh expression as the green material slipped over her full round breasts.

"Whoa." Dillon let slip as her took in how perfect Meagan's nipples were.

Dillon had seen tons of topless women in R-rated movies, porn and at the strip club he bounced at when not producing porn but Meagan had the most amazing nips he had ever seen before. They were almost perfectly round and sat dead center on her tits, slightly upturned and a brilliant shade of pink he had never seen before. Dillon was shocked to find himself full hard for the first time since his testicles had ruptured years ago.

Meagan tried to cover her chest from the camera pointed at her but her arms were trapped in the shoulder straps of her swimsuit. She let out a shocked squeal as the crowd at the finish line turned to see her topless. The sound of her embarrassed shrieks shot through Dillon straight to the base of his cock. He felt something he hadn't felt in years, Momentum.

Dillon forgot he was filming and reached out to fondle the huge porcelain tits that hung in front of him. As his stubby fingers went back and forth from breast to breast, listening to Meagan scream as she was groped roughly, caused Dillon to have an orgasm in his pants. His guttural grunt as he dropped the camera signaled to Meagan what Dillon had experienced. Any relief she might have felt from the camera falling to the ground quickly returned as she saw the other two cameramen focused in on her.

Meagan pulled her arms free from her bikini. As she crossed her arms across her chest she realized the error of her actions. Kyle pulled the swimsuit further down. Her cut off shorts were loose enough to slide down with the suit. Meagan's red pubic hair came into view as the shorts and suit gathered about three inches above her knees.

"Fire crotch." Dillon mumbled as he processed the sight and his first orgasm in years.

Meagan screamed as she looked down and realized the camera at her feet was pointed up and was capturing her most intimate parts in graphic detail. Her arms shot down to cover her pussy leaving her breasts unguarded. A fact that Kyle took full advantage of as his hands found their way to Meagan's bare breasts. Meagan was shocked that the groping only lasted a few seconds until she heard a zipper. Meagan felt Kyle's small penis head poke between her curvy ass cheeks.

Meagan shrieked at top volume and lunged forward. She stumbled over the camera. She ended up on her hands and knees. It took a second for her to realize the camera was now pointed at her naked ass.

A wave of laughter rose from the females in the crowd watching. It took a second for Kyle to realize the laughter was directed at him. His small erect penis was still hanging out of his pants. He saw girls giggling and pointing. He quickly zipped up and turned and ran away.

The crowd behind them started to approach Dillon and Meagan. Dillon remembered the beating he had taken at the country bar when the crowd turned on the film crew. He started running to avoid a second crowd stomping. His heavy muscles weren't built for speed and he didn't bother to grab the camera before he made his retreat. Better to rely on the footage from the other cameras than suffer another pounding.

If not for the quick thinking of Bazongaz the clown. He quickly swooped in and retrieved the camera and all the amazing footage it contained. Bazongaz was able to catch up with Dillon and Kyle as they ran for the porn production van.

"Great job buddy." Kyle said to Bazongaz as he started the van.

"Yeah, you wouldn't want to do another job for us would you?" Dillon asked.

"Yeah, this was the best gig ever." Bazongaz answered.

"Great cause I'm thinking magic show next." Dillon said smiling as he pulled around to the otherside of the park to pick up the other cameramen.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers