All Comments on 'Enforced Pleasure'

by developingdeviant

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a first class piece of shit your hero is

Considering your choice of names I guess it comes natural to you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Pretty Hot

Story reflects both nice and naughty side of a loving relationship. No real pain, no torture but a dominant bringing pleasure to his slave while also satisfying himself.

There is one "commentator" here at Literotica who, for whatever reason, has decided to castigate each story, each author, and anyone who enjoys there stories. Unless the story is the idyllic romantic candles and roses story, in his/her words the author and all who enjoy Literortica are "piece of shit". So please don't be discouraged by this one person.

sdbnncsdbnncalmost 15 years ago
Good Story!

Enjoyable story that brought back memories of some wonderful times with the Dominant I serve, especially when I read about the Dominant liking to see the imprint of his hand on the submissive's ass! Please take time in future to carefully proofread for typographical, spelling or other grammatical errors -- your talent deserves to be viewed without the distortion of errors that are easily corrected.

I agree with the other commentator who urged you not to heed the anonymous negative comment -- those of us who post stories in this category are getting used to having at least one cowardly, ignorant criticism for every posting.

developingdeviantdevelopingdeviantalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers for the comments, and no, I'm not worried by an anonymous poster who leaves a comment that is neither constructive or in any way relating to the story at all, so that's not going to deter me from posting more in the future.

Glad you enjoyed the tale though. First time I've written anything in this genre, but it won't be the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like the pacing of this story. It was an easy read but it kept building...

I also liked the way the story didn't resolve. It leaves the end to my imagination. My lusty, needy, hungry imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous