English Pub Landlady Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vi put the cups over my nipples and the vacuum pulled them into place. As she engaged the main motor, I saw her tweak the pressure up a little.

Then went back to the front and announced, "First farmer please." It was just like she was running a sideshow at a country fair.

I've no idea who was first up but I was more than ready for him. The sudden opening up of my fanny lips was followed by a thrust that sent a thrill right through me. I felt the warmth of him against the cheeks of my ass on every stroke. 'Strapped Down and Rogered' was the ultimate party game. Vi kept encouraging him to give me a good fucking. The boy did good but he had only primed me.

Vi slapped my ass hard and shouted, "And the next farmer, please."

She was enjoying her party.

As each man finished and the next approached Vi became something of a cross between a ringmaster and auctioneer. Extolling the quality of my ass and the juiciness of my cunt. Ensuring everyone how much of a brazen slut I was.

The woman changed from a mature lady to a foul-mouthed fish wife.

She was like a sports coach urging each player to do better with phrases like, "That's it, slam it in hard. Let the strumpet know you're there."

As they showed signs of coming she would say things such as, "Go on, dump some more spunk in the bucket."

When it was Ted's turn she urged him, "Try and get your balls up there, Teddy Boy."

If anyone came too quickly she would shout, "Every little helps but if the next farmer could try to get his trousers down before he shoots it would be useful."

When the last man took his place behind me she said to him, "Come on lad, the whore needs a big finish."

He did his best to grant her wish and gave me my fourth orgasm of the night.

Vi left me dripping for a few minutes before releasing my wrist straps.

"I wasn't too over the top, was I dear?" she gently enquired.

I replied, "You made me feel like a dirty filthy harlot."

"How did you know that's what really turns me on?" I added.

"Oh, just a guess, dear, just a guess," she said softly.

Vi switched off the milker and the cups dropped. My nipples felt like they'd been in a fight.

"The extra sucking was a bit naughty," I said with a grin.

She looked a bit hurt herself as she said, "I couldn't help myself, dear."

"It only occurred to me later that I'm up next and will be at your mercy," she laughed.

As Violet helped me back into my dress she asked, "Do you want a minute to clean yourself up, dear?"

"No, I think I'll just keep my legs together. I want to hold onto it as long as I can. My stockings will soak up a lot of it," I replied.

It was Vi's turn next. I must admit that I was intrigued to know what underwear she had chosen. We had agreed not to tell each other in advance.

I unzipped her dress and eased it off her shoulders. She let it fall to the ground.

You are probably not interested in her undergarments, are you? Oh, you are. OK then.

She was wearing a wide burgundy silk suspender belt. Her stockings were very fine denier nylon, in black, which went well with shiny black stiletto court shoes. The burgundy bra was so sheer that although it just about covered her nipples it concealed nothing. Around her waist was a silk cincher. It was very elaborate. Made of burgundy silk with black boning it looked ridiculously expensive.

Go on, I know you're dying to ask.

No knickers. Yes, I repeat. NO knickers! I was as shocked as you are.

I said, "Did you forget your drawers, Vi?"

She replied, "At Ted's request. I always knew he was a dirty old git."

We both laughed.

The party goers seemed to approve of the effect too. Some of them had their dicks out and were stroking them in readiness.

I couldn't match Violet's aplomb but I made as much of a show of strapping her down as I could. As I stood up from fastening the last ankle strap I couldn't resist returning the slaps across her ass with interest.

Leaning over the globe I slipped both hands down her bra and dragged her tits forward. They were in great shape for her age. As I walked to the front of The Hoss, Vi gave a little shriek. Laughing, I went back to switch on the milker. I held each cup slightly away from her nipples so that there was a distinct sucking sound as the vacuum found them.

The left, right, left, right action started soon after I flicked the second switch. Something inside me wanted to turn the regulator up from 50% to full. But I resisted and just tweaked it slightly.

By the time I returned to the front of The Hoss, the first man was up and ready to rock. I just managed to put my hand on his chest as he had his knob in Vi's snatch. He held stock still. She's my friend and I love her dearly but I love to tease as much as she does. Vi was trying to thrust back onto him but the strapping held her firmly. It was a full thirty second before I pulled my hand away and he drove into her cunt. He was off like a steam train.

Immediately, Vi started to make a loud whimpering noise. I thought about telling her fucker to stop but I thought that he probably wouldn't. So I rushed to the other side.

I said to Vi, "Are you OK?"

"Lovely, dear. Keep them coming. Sorry, I do tend to get very loud. Didn't Ted tell you?" she said.

She added, "If any of your boys want a second go, they're welcome."

Violet was not kidding. She was bloody noisy. She shrieked, she whimpered, she screamed and she cried. She shook and she shuddered. Occasionally, her knees would buckle but each time The Hoss did its job and held her secure so the men could be sure that her cunt was just where they wanted it.

As each man had the pleasure of her she was the same. I was astounded when even Harry made her scream and shudder. Four of those that had fucked me found the strength to fuck Violet too. A couple that would have liked to had got so excited by her performance that they jerked themselves off before they had a chance to do it.

I don't want you to think that I make a habit of this and I haven't looked at another woman's fanny since I left the convent school. But as I bent down to undo her ankle straps I could help sneaking a look at Vi's private parts. I knew it would be a bit of a mess after that pounding and I think I wanted to make sure she was OK.

As an avalanche of spunk slid from Vi's hole her clitoris suddenly came into view. It was quite well developed but not massive. What was unusual was the position of it. Her clitoris was very close to the opening of her vagina. So close in fact that anything that went in or out would have to brush against it. No wonder that she shook and shuddered during sex. The 'poor' woman must have been in a constant state of orgasm as she was fucked. It looked as if a passing breeze would have set it off. The other strange thing was that after all of the pumping it had just received her cunt looked as fresh as a Sunday School Teacher's on her first date.

For the very first time in my life I was envious of another woman.

As I released Violet from her bonds she stood up and turned around beaming. She said, "That was really delightful, dear."

She slipped back into her dress and I zipped her up. Then she was back into hostess mode. Making sure that each of her guests had a good time. Encouraging them to have another drink or some more food. She was a complete marvel.

Slowly, the party broke up. As each guest left they thanked us both warmly for our hospitality as if the two of us had spent the evening playing Charades rather than being restrained and gangbanged by number.

We left Harry and Ted to clear up the worst of the mess. Particularly things that would attract rats. Everything else could wait until the morning.

Ted would be taking Vi and Ted to the airport tomorrow, I can't stand goodbyes so I wouldn't be going. She and I took the chance to have our last chat.

"You really are a dirty old slut," Vi laughed.

I came back with, "And you're far worse than me."

It was obvious that we had had a good time and that we would miss each other.

Vi said, "You could always come and visit the Sundowner."

I replied, "I'm tempted but I don't think I'd like to leave the pub for that long."

"I know what you mean. Much as I've loved coming over here I really miss the station and my boys. The place is not big but it's my domain."

"I feel the same way about the pub and those dirty old buggers."

Vi went on, "What I'll really miss is being cuddled all night by Ted."

"Yes, give him his due, that's something that Harry does well," I replied.

"I hope we're not getting all sentimental in our old age", we both said at the same time.

12